+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: No media bias? $#@! you, media bias is fact

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    That's a Jeanne Moos segment.
    yes it is. have there been poke fun at stories by her on Clinton?

Banned teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    That's a Jeanne Moos segment.
    Lol, these idiots can't help themselves

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghTiger View Post
    Probably?

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    What's even remotely funny about that hag ?

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar
    "Trump ate his salad with a dinner fork and completely ignored his salad fork today. Tune in to CBS News for more." - Charlie Rose

asshat Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    The $#@! is wrong with people? That picture alone, showing only part of the crowd, shows well over 200 people.
    I haven't been following this thread at all, but decided to check it out after seeing this bull$#@! about the North High rally on Facebook. And, sure enough, the usual suspects are claiming this as an instance of media bias. I had three friends at that rally, not including the guy on my volleyball team who showed up, but wasn't able to get in. It was at full capacity. To believe otherwise is simply delusional. And it's not like it's a big deal for a presidential candidate (plus Uncle Warren) to fill a high school gym in a metro area that has around 800k people in it. Seriously. WTF is wrong with you people? How gullible are you? This gullible I guess. Some of you martyrs just need to find a lion, already.

When will the media quit going ape$#@! because the father of a terrorist was at a Hilliary rally?

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Epi Quinn View Post
    When will the media quit going ape$#@! because the father of a terrorist was at a Hilliary rally?

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    But but but Trump shooshed a baby and knows Putin.

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ination-threat

Democrats go crazy accusing Trump of inviting the assassination of Granny Hills. Media will help.

But in 2008 Hills talked about assassinations as the reason she was staying in the race. At about 2:00 it starts.

oldfart Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat's Avatar
    Maybe Trump will finance a movie about assassinating a sitting president.

I'm sick of the lack of diversity at the top of liberal media organizations.

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    We should convene a panel to discuss it

15 media CEO billionaires vs a FOXNEWS panel of nobodies OK.

asshat 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    Seems like liberalism causes male pattern baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by 88wildcat View Post
    It causes a shrinking of the gonads

Quote Originally Posted by 88wildcat View Post

And douchiness

asshat American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle grows his own roses American Swindle's Avatar
    Bias is fact:

CNN did it blatantly to Ron Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z-AS0vti5c

When you say media bias is a fact. Do you mean a Fox News kind of fact, or an actual fact?

In 2015, then-Twitter CEO $#@! Costolo secretly ordered employees to filter out abusive and hateful replies to President Barack Obama during a Q&A session, sources tell BuzzFeed News.

According to these sources, the May 2015 #AskPOTUS town hall came out of Twitter senior leadership’s frustration with the fact that platforms like Reddit had become home to celebrity Q&As.

According to a former senior Twitter employee, Costolo ordered employees to deploy an algorithm (which was built in-house by feeding it thousands of examples of abuse and harassing tweets) that would filter out abusive language directed at Obama.

Another source said the media partnerships team also manually censored tweets, noting that Twitter’s public quality-filtering algorithms were inconsistent. Two sources told BuzzFeed News that this decision was kept from senior company employees for fear they would object to the decision.

According to sources, the decision upset some senior employees inside the company who strictly followed Twitter’s long-standing commitment to unfettered free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by horn4life View Post
    When you say media bias is a fact. Do you mean a Fox News kind of fact, or an actual fact?
    Do you need glasses?

Give me a #%$&ing break.

asshat 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat Shaggy Silver Club 88wildcat's Avatar
    NYT pretty much admits (and defends) media bias.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/08/bu...date.html?_r=0

Do you need glasses?
    That isn't one of the choices. It's courage, heart or a brain. He definitley needs a brain.

Glasses do you no good without one.

asshat Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tennesseehorn's Avatar
    Do you need glasses?
    Brain transplant

Trump- "I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse."

CNN: Trump threatens to cannibalize innocent animal!

Interesting comments from conservative radio talk host Charlie Sykes on how years of conservative attacks on the media helped create Trump:

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Erick Erickson partly agrees, but thinks the issue is that the attacks have been one-sided:

http://theresurgent.com/charlie-syke...esponsibility/

For some, like me, perhaps we pushed too hard on issues and held too many people to many promises we took more literally than we should. Perhaps we encouraged activists to have too little grace for others. For others, it was making promises they had no intention of keeping. For others it was peddling stories they knew to not be true, but were just too good not to talk about. And for others, it was ignoring very real concerns of Americans in favor of the concerns of check writers. Republicans and Democrats both deserve blame for the rise of Trump — the one for talking a good game and not delivering and the other for flat out ignoring the conditions and concerns of a disaffected group of Americans in favor of identity politics.

I think, if anything, the coin operated conservative movement will never account for its participation in the rise of Trump, but deserves much blame. It decided to define conservatism based on the highest bidder instead of the highest principle. Conservative activists turned lobbyists and suddenly their issues became conservative even if they were not really.

I do think, however, what guys like Charlie and I and others have to be willing to do and be consistent about is calling out bullcrap on our own side. How many conservative outlets were willing to call out Gateway Pundit and Breitbart for running pictures of the Cleveland Cavaliers celebration as if it was a Trump rally? How many were willing to call out those sites that ran pictures from February as if they were pictures from yesterday showing Hillary Clinton falling?

Conservatives have spent years calling out the mainstream media for making up stuff about the right. We do ourselves no favors if we do not also hold our own side accountable lest they discredit us all and drive our own side to the brink of dementia. That is why, for example, I have a growing list of conservative media outlets I flat out refuse to reference or rely on for my radio show and this website.

If there is one great bit of blame for conservatives, it’s that we allowed bad operators to join us because we assumed we were in common cause with them when we were not. And now, like the cuckoo bird, these bad operators would shove us out of conservatism when instead they themselves much be held to account for profiteering, corruption, and lying to senior citizens and activists alike.
    Last edited by MajorTexasFan; 08-15-2016 at 01:31 PM.

asshat EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird's Avatar

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kris...-sisters-words

CNN Changed This:

“Burnin down $#@! ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down $#@! we need in our community. Take that $#@! to the suburbs. Burn that $#@! down! We need our $#@!! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

To This:

Smith's sister Sherelle Smith condemned the violence, saying the community needs the businesses affected. "Don't bring that violence here," Neal, his other sister, said while sobbing.

Banned teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    PittsburghTiger doesn't get sarcasm. Sad!

Recently departed head of major news network is now adviser to presidential campaign: Link

Quote Originally Posted by MajorTexasFan View Post
    Recently departed head of major news network is now adviser to presidential campaign: Link
    Can't believe its happening. Damn that's a first . The Dems been doing that for years now. Stephanoplis at ABC is the poster child. They have every editorial dept. 99% of the cable news shows and the three letter affiliates.

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kris...-sisters-words

CNN Changed This:

“Burnin down $#@! ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down $#@! we need in our community. Take that $#@! to the suburbs. Burn that $#@! down! We need our $#@!! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

To This:

Smith's sister Sherelle Smith condemned the violence, saying the community needs the businesses affected. "Don't bring that violence here," Neal, his other sister, said while sobbing.
    Excuse me officer, I speak jive. This lady has indicated that her small business is ablaze and wants to know if you can help her.

asshat austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OnBoard View Post
    Can't believe its happening. Damn that's a first . The Dems been doing that for years now. Stephanoplis at ABC is the poster child. They have every editorial dept. 99% of the cable news shows and the three letter affiliates.
    Did George hire a sex slave/pimp and then pay her $3 million dollars not to talk when he was through with her?

All on the corporate dime?

Quote Originally Posted by teej View Post
    PittsburghTiger doesn't get sarcasm. Sad!
    Sarcasm, from CNN? In reporting and selectively editing what the sister said?

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx71 View Post
    Did George hire a sex slave/pimp and then pay her $3 million dollars not to talk when he was through with her?

Are you talking about Schmoopy?

asshat smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx71 View Post

known philanderer
    known pedophile
    suspect pilot
    private jet and a private island
    Last edited by smax; 08-16-2016 at 01:15 PM.

A Washington Post writer who recently claimed that a $400 million cash payment to Iran was “American diplomacy at its finest” failed to disclose that he has been on the payroll of an organization that emerged as a chief architect of the White House’s self-described campaign to build a pro-Iran “echo chamber,” according to information obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Allen S. Weiner, a Stanford law professor and contributor to the Post’s opinions section, co-authored a piece arguing in favor of the Obama administration’s decision to pay Iran $400 million in hard currency in what many described as a “ransom payment” for the release of several U.S. hostages.

Weiner and the Post failed to disclose that the writer has long been on the payroll of the Ploughshares Fund, an organization recently exposed as a key cog in a White House-orchestrated campaign to build what it called a pro-Iran “echo chamber.”

Ploughshares provided millions of dollars to writers and experts who publicly pushed for last summer’s nuclear deal with Iran. Senior White House officials subsequently cited the group as its top pro-Iran ally.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...hares-payroll/

asshat Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate's Avatar
    A Washington Post writer who recently claimed that a $400 million cash payment to Iran was “American diplomacy at its finest” failed to disclose that he has been on the payroll of an organization that emerged as a chief architect of the White House’s self-described campaign to build a pro-Iran “echo chamber,” according to information obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Allen S. Weiner, a Stanford law professor and contributor to the Post’s opinions section, co-authored a piece arguing in favor of the Obama administration’s decision to pay Iran $400 million in hard currency in what many described as a “ransom payment” for the release of several U.S. hostages.

Weiner and the Post failed to disclose that the writer has long been on the payroll of the Ploughshares Fund, an organization recently exposed as a key cog in a White House-orchestrated campaign to build what it called a pro-Iran “echo chamber.”

Ploughshares provided millions of dollars to writers and experts who publicly pushed for last summer’s nuclear deal with Iran. Senior White House officials subsequently cited the group as its top pro-Iran ally.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...hares-payroll/
    faux news!
    faux news!
    faux news!

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific's Avatar
    looks like a hell of a dungeons and dragons team along with a fine before picture for a "Low T" product.

asshat clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn's Avatar
    We should convene a panel to discuss it

How much of the news media do you suppose conservatives control?

I don't know how many times it's been pointed out - even though Fox News is number one in cable news, it is dwarfed by the left leaning broadcast news and newspapers. Fox viewership isn't squat compared to the total.

asshat clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn's Avatar

No doubt Fox News has a bias. Now, how much of the total news media viewership does Fox account for?

Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    How much of the news media do you suppose conservatives control?

I don't know how many times it's been pointed out - even though Fox News is number one in cable news, it is dwarfed by the left leaning broadcast news and newspapers. Fox viewership isn't squat compared to the total.
    And? More people choose not to watch because of its $#@!ty positioning, so it is at a disadvantage somehow?

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific's Avatar
    can you get Fox without Cable?

I know, I know.....this is the part where the "enlightened" will remind us that everyone gets their news from their phone and facebook anyway....until you post a link here from facebook and suddenly facebook isn't a reliable source anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TTomTerrific View Post
    can you get Fox without Cable?
    That's like 10% of households at this point. And though they don't get Fox News, they get Fox.

Media was claiming Rudy forgot about 9-11. Actually-

That's like 10% of households at this point. And though they don't get Fox News, they get Fox.
    So yer saying the FOX Fall lineup will be pro GOP all day and all night ?? How does the NFL fit into that scenario ?

asshat Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club Tuco Ramirez Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TTomTerrific View Post
    ....until you post a link here from facebook and suddenly facebook isn't a reliable source anymore.
    There is absolutely nothing sudden about facebook not being a reliable news source.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBoard View Post
    So yer saying the FOX Fall lineup will be pro GOP all day and all night ?? How does the NFL fit into that scenario ?
    The same way America's Got Talent does?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast