+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016-2017 Hunting Thread

asshat deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuSheriff View Post
    That's about where I stand with pigs. I was at a friend's ranch near Albany a couple of weeks ago and shot a 300lb.+ boar. We drug that nasty SOB out of the food plot behind the jeep and dumped him on a rocky hillside. My buddy called me yesterday and said he drove by the drop-off spot and he said neither the buzzards or the coyotes had touched him - that should tell you all you need to know about hogs.
    You've got to cut them open where the legs meet the torso on the underside and then open up the chest cavity so the guts are exposed. The hide on them are too tough for buzzard beaks and dog teeth. Give it a try.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Just got home from a week hunting with little Rojo. He had a tough week. Smooth missed one Tuesday morning, winged one Wednesday evening (we found a little hair by the feeder, but not a drop of blood), and finally got this guy yesterday morning. This is his third deer, but the first one he's shot with the .243 I bought him last year.

asshat deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pescado_rojo View Post
    Just got home from a week hunting with little Rojo. He had a tough week. Smooth missed one Tuesday morning, winged one Wednesday evening (we found a little hair by the feeder, but not a drop of blood), and finally got this guy yesterday morning. This is his third deer, but the first one he's shot with the .243 I bought him last year.
    Top notch, young man, top notch. That is what young ones should be doing.

Awesome job for the young man; looks like a big bodied deer too!

Quote Originally Posted by deadshank View Post
    My wife put this cull 8 to bed this weekend. B&C green scored 123 & 3/8". Pretty good for a white girl.

Skinned the head and boiled the skull for a euro mount this weekend. When pulled the jaw this old man turned up 9.5 years old. He was in danged fine shape for being as old as he was.

asshat Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain's Avatar
    +rep must spread, etc.

Skinned the head and boiled the skull for a euro mount this weekend. When pulled the jaw this old man turned up 9.5 years old. He was in danged fine shape for being as old as he was.
    Nice cull and kill.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Yeah, that's one helluva cull.

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    get ready boys....we got some cold weather next week!

Quote Originally Posted by markstanco View Post
    get ready boys....we got some cold weather next week!
    I'm half mast already

asshat ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Nasty, nasty, nasty conditions yesterday. I passed on a nice 8 pt at 3:00, and then decided to whack this pig around dusk. She ran about 20 yards, then fell over. Could hear her last gasps/wheezes as she expired. 125 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ousuxndallas View Post
    Nasty, nasty, nasty conditions yesterday. I passed on a nice 8 pt at 3:00, and then decided to whack this pig around dusk. She ran about 20 yards, then fell over. Could hear her last gasps/wheezes as she expired. 125 lbs.

Doing the Lord's work. Did you skin and gut her? She's at the top of the "eater" range.

asshat ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Doing the Lord's work. Did you skin and gut her? She's at the top of the "eater" range.
    Skinned halfway, took backstraps and hindquarters. Meat is really white and smells fine.

Anyone going to be hunting this cold front? Thinking about trying to get on some greenheads Saturday morning

asshat williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza's Avatar
    Im headed to Mexico in the morning. There thru Sun morning. Rut is just about to kick off. Maybe this cold air will get em moving.

asshat Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun
    Life seems to be getting in the way this year.

Probably get noticed more here than the Netflix thread, but Meat Eater season 5 & 6 are available now if you're spending more time on the sofa than the great outdoors.

Love Steve Rinella.

asshat yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by cknight View Post
    Anyone going to be hunting this cold front? Thinking about trying to get on some greenheads Saturday morning
    Decided against a cold ass Mason deer hunt for a cold ass Matagorda duck hunt.

Checking in from the stand. Ain't seen $#@!. Anyone else hunting this morning?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A

asshat judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Man I got a freezer full of meat. Had a party out here Friday night and one of my buds shot a doe from the front porch.

Left me this sweet Air Force officers knife in trade.

Last edited by judge roybeanbag; 12-11-2016 at 10:04 AM.

asshat judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    I used that and a rubber hammer to break the pelvic bone when we cleaned the doe. Worked like a charm.

That's just like 1/3 of it.

Edit that was from the two deer and seven pigs we killed a couple of weeks ago. Sausage is tasty.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    little help here, shag hunters. what cut is this? wife went to a ladies' wine night and the hostess' husband is a big time hunter. she gave my wife a package that said 'elk steak'...are these backstraps?

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Those look like hams to me. Backstrap looks like a smaller version of a beef tenderloin. No intramuscular fat to speak of.

Looks like it. Regardless I would cut them about 1 inch and cook'em rare.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Thanks guys. When you say cut 1 inch...? I'm just marinating them and planning on cooking them rare, slicing 1 inch-ish cuts and drizzling some sort of glaze on them. Is that what you mean?

...Well, if you're marinating, I'd add some liquid smoke to the French dressing...

Lately, I've been grilling similar deer cuts on skewers, seasoning w/ salt/ pepper/ garlic, wrapping in half-cooked bacon, and then finishing off w/ a light glaze of Salt Lick regular sauce. Med Rare to maybe a little bit more done. Should be great.

asshat 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    little help here, shag hunters. what cut is this? wife went to a ladies' wine night and the hostess' husband is a big time hunter. she gave my wife a package that said 'elk steak'...are these backstraps?

Ham steaks from the hindquarters
    Those are usually labeled steak on venison. Strap and tenders will be labeled as strap/tenders most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by yarbr View Post
    Decided against a cold ass Mason deer hunt for a cold ass Matagorda duck hunt.
    lol if you found a turd in your duck blind it was probably mine. Duck blinds are prime $#@!ting territory around June or July.

Nothing like squatting behind some palms.

Do any of you guys use a Havalon knife, or any other brand of replaceable blade knife? As my FIL and I were cleaning my son's buck, I noticed he was grinding away with his pocket knife while I was hauling ass with my Buck Zipper. I asked him if he didn't have a better knife than that, and he said he had been using his pocket knife all his life and didn't need one...then after 10 minutes of me blowing through my side of the deer, he said it might be time for him to get a better knife. He said he doesn't like big fixed blades because he doesn't like carrying them. I saw a commercial for Havalon on some outdoor show the other day, and see that my Academy sells them. Looks like a cool concept, and the reviews are pretty good, I just wonder how well they hold up (if they stay tight over time). I have a Kershaw blade changer camping knife that was great for a few years, then the blades started getting loose.

Gracias folks.

asshat yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? yarbr might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag View Post
    lol if you found a turd in your duck blind it was probably mine. Duck blinds are prime $#@!ting territory around June or July.
    Only the turds that were using the blind we so kindly built for them. There were hunters everywhere , what a cluster$#@!.
    Last edited by yarbr; 12-11-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Do any of you guys use a Havalon knife, or any other brand of replaceable blade knife? As my FIL and I were cleaning my son's buck, I noticed he was grinding away with his pocket knife while I was hauling ass with my Buck Zipper. I asked him if he didn't have a better knife than that, and he said he had been using his pocket knife all his life and didn't need one...then after 10 minutes of me blowing through my side of the deer, he said it might be time for him to get a better knife. He said he doesn't like big fixed blades because he doesn't like carrying them. I saw a commercial for Havalon on some outdoor show the other day, and see that my Academy sells them. Looks like a cool concept, and the reviews are pretty good, I just wonder how well they hold up (if they stay tight over time). I have a Kershaw blade changer camping knife that was great for a few years, then the blades started getting loose.
    We've skinned many deer and coyote using a Havalon. never had any issues with quality or degrading over time.
    Last edited by errestaurants; 12-11-2016 at 06:41 PM.

asshat Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by errestaurants View Post
    We've skinned many deer and coyote using a Havalon. never had any issues with quality or degrading over time.
    I use a Havalon and love it.

I haven't got to use it this year though

Pro

Quote Originally Posted by errestaurants View Post
    +rep. Thanks! I know what my FIL is getting for Christmas.

asshat Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Solamente73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LosIllini View Post
    ...Well, if you're marinating, I'd add some liquid smoke to the French dressing...

Lately, I've been grilling similar deer cuts on skewers, seasoning w/ salt/ pepper/ garlic, wrapping in half-cooked bacon, and then finishing off w/ a light glaze of Salt Lick regular sauce. Med Rare to maybe a little bit more done. Should be great.
    Please post to the "$#@! I've Cooked Lately" thread in GM Steakhouse forum next time you do it.

Rojo; I have the Academy version and I am big fan of it. If you're cleaning multiple deer or especially hogs and the knife starts dulling; the blades are extremely easy to replace. I'm a big fan of them. Taking my BIL on his first deer hunt Thursday and Friday so hopefully we can use it.

$#@!ing great duck hunt this past weekend.

Bad ass man! Looks like you got a nice bull sprig in their!

any of you ever been on a brown/grizzly bear hunt? if so what outfitter did you use? if recent, what was the cost? 10 day hunt? spring or fall? coastal brown or interior grizzly?

i apologize for all the questions. thanks in advance

dipshit TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TX Panic II's Avatar
    Duck hunting was terrible the first split here in CO. It was at least pretty out.

Pink

to Blue

The second split starting this weekend should be better with the cold weather finally this week and last, I hope/pray to the waterfowl gods.
    Last edited by TX Panic II; 12-12-2016 at 09:22 PM.

asshat fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club fluff Shaggy Bronze Club
    Be $#@!ing careful is all I have to say. Just about fully healed from six stitches my Havalon gave me in my hand. First time I have ever cut myself with a knife, was lucky as $#@! didnt get any tendons.

asshat williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Be $#@!ing careful is all I have to say. Just about fully healed from six stitches my Havalon gave me in my hand. First time I have ever cut myself with a knife, was lucky as $#@! didnt get any tendons.
    Howd it get you? We use havalons up north and down in mex on lots of deer. Never an issue.
    Been down to mex twice this year big boys still not moving much. Shots some culls, does, hogs, quail, javis, dove and a couple lease buddies killed some decent bucks.

Pro

asshat Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Both Tacos's Avatar
    The first part of duck season had been $#@! for me in N.Tx but finally birds are starting to show up. Got in a quick hunt with a buddy on Sunday morning and we worked one of the largest groups of mallards I've seen in a long time.

asshat Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    That's a bad ass pic

Congrats

asshat B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? B1G's Avatar
    Why did 2 hens have to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Both Tacos View Post
    The first part of duck season had been $#@! for me in N.Tx but finally birds are starting to show up. Got in a quick hunt with a buddy on Sunday morning and we worked one of the largest groups of mallards I've seen in a long time.
    Awesome pictures!

asshat JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW's Avatar
    Can I do this vicariously through my neice?

My BIL lives up in Cordova, AK.

Here's the neice's contribution to the family's meat locker:

Attached Images

asshat JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Both Tacos View Post
    Your dog been puttin in work...

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    Academy having their end of season wader sale.

http://www.academy.com/shop/browse/f...hunting-waders

The breathable ones for 69 are very well made.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast