+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016-2017 Hunting Thread

Dust and dirt. Caught another group last night.

Gotta say I've been amazed at how they keep coming back. Caught three groups so far for a total of 23 since December 29.

asshat BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong's Avatar
    So what are y'all doing with the pigs? Making them someone else's problems or eliminating them from the gene pool?

Kid up the road hauls them to a lady that is a "broker". She buys them from all around and sells them to game fenced ranches that sell hunts as well as to people that use them to cook.

I assume it's an operation like this: http://www.hoggsgonewild.com/index.htm

Portraits are pretty epic on the dudes that run that deal.
    Last edited by '01 ag; 01-05-2017 at 03:25 PM.

asshat Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka's Avatar
    I can't believe someone would pay to have those $#@!ers released onto their land?

asshat deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by '01 ag View Post
    Portraits are pretty epic on the dudes that run that deal.
    The Brothers Swallows? Uh.....definitely not expecting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerka Lerka View Post
    I can't believe someone would pay to have those $#@!ers released onto their land?
    There is an interesting article in the current D Magazine that discusses the hog problem in Dallas and in the surrounding areas/North Central Texas. Basically one of the issues is hunting feral hogs is serious business and a money maker. I believe Kansas (dont hold me to it) has eliminated hunting hogs as a business. its considered a varmint and you cant sell hunts legally which has put a dent in the hog population because its been left to ranchers/farmers to just kill them not trap and sell. Also feeding deer year around has become more popular over the last 25 years which had led to a better food source for hogs.

asshat MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag View Post

Dirty

Tired.

Camp

WOW!!!!!!

I hunted on that place for about four years. Las Alicias. Biggest deer I ever shot was off that place. 17pt. Shot him out of the nicest blind on the place which was due south from the camp. I assume that blind is still there.

What a small world.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Going on my first duck hunt of the season tomorrow morning.

Gonna freeze my chestnuts off. I better get some shots.

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadshank View Post
    Try to skin off the hide from the deer heads. Not absolutely necessary but no hide / hair will reduce boil time. Get the spine away from the head, as well.

Fill the pot up to the tops of the heads but not up on the antlers as best you can. Bring the water to a boil but it doesn't need to be a raging boil. Just a nice easy bubbling stew boil. The boiling water will get on the antlers but shouldn't hurt them unless they are submerged in the water that is at a hard boil for the entire process.

Remember to monitor the water level and re-fill over the skulls when it starts to boil off. Getting all likkered up and forgetting to keep the water level up will cause the skulls, especially around the thin nose bone area, to burn and ruin the skull.

You're going to let it boil for 6 hours or so (that's why you get the big 43 lbs. propane bottle). After the first 6 or so hour boiling session, get a good set of gloves and pull the skull and antlers out after and get a hose with a "sweeper" nozzle so you can really generate a strong spray and blow out all of the brains, eye balls and nasal cavity goop. You'll see a hole in the back of the skull where the spinal cord goes into the brain cavity. Spray into the skull from that point and into the nasal cavity from the front and from the holes behind the eyes.

If the chum doesn't all come out then put it back in the pot and boil some more. Keep up with this process until you get all of the chum boiled and loose to the point where it is soft enough to get the brain and nasal cavities clean of all the chum.

Shut the propane off and let the water in the pot cool. When the water is cool enough, carefully pour the water out and make sure to look for any nasal bone parts that have come loose from the skull. They are fragile and tend to come loose. Set them aside so you can glue them back onto the skull if they come loose.

With the clean skull, put it in the same pot of now fresh, cool water and get the original blue Dawn dish washing liquid and get it all sudsy to take off the congealed fat from the skull and antlers. Use a stiff plastic bristle brush to scrub them down. Rinse and repeat until it is not greasy with animal fat and chum. The Dawn will pretty much neutralize the grease and left over chum so it won't stink and attract bugs.

At this point, you can fill the pot again with cool water and add a 2-3 cups of bleach and dip the skull into the bleach solution. DON'T GET THE ANTLERS IN THE BLEACH. Doing that will discolor and ruin them (assuming you went original color antlers). The bleaching is optional and can be detrimental to the skull and antlers. Approach this step with caution. A slight bleach job is better than over bleaching.

Once the skull and antlers are free of chum and grease and you're satisfied with the coloring of the skull (bleached or natural look), get some spray polyurethane from The Home Dept paint department and put a light coating of the stuff on the skull and antlers.

Pro's tip: Do all of the boiling outside and away from your house. It stinks pretty bad and can cause your neighbors to question your sanity and choice of hobbies.
    Can't you just use a pressure washer and strap it to a pallet?

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Not if it puts the lotion on its skins

asshat deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T'Boo Ted Marshall View Post
    Can't you just use a pressure washer and strap it to a pallet?
    I guess if you're free, white and over 18.

Pressure washing is a brute force approach. The nose end of the skull is fairly fragile and the brains and nasal cavity tissue are attached in there pretty good. Boiling loosens / melts that stuff down to the point where it comes out easily.

Try it on a raghorn to see if it works.

bunghole Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails Shaggy Bronze Club Spaulding Smails's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    Going on my first duck hunt of the season tomorrow morning.

Gonna freeze my chestnuts off. I better get some shots.
    Buenos suerte. Hopefully, this front pushed some more birds down for you.

asshat judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAROON View Post
    WOW!!!!!!

I hunted on that place for about four years. Las Alicias. Biggest deer I ever shot was off that place. 17pt. Shot him out of the nicest blind on the place which was due south from the camp. I assume that blind is still there.

What a small world.
    Did they have the blinds named at that point?

2014 RFL CHAMPION Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call's Avatar
    It's amazing what people from out of state will pay to shoot a stinking pig or a javalina. Difference between the two with a javalina classified as a "game animal" by the State.

Google Paul Candelaria if you want some lulz regarding "hog hunts".
    Last edited by Call; 01-06-2017 at 10:56 PM.

asshat MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON Shaggy Bronze Club MAROON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag View Post
    Did they have the blinds named at that point?
    We had names for all of them. House, Turkey, Pig, Coastal, Zoo, Sanctuary, Z's.

But none were painted with a name if that is what you mean

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    Wide awake and just looked at the 14* weather.

Alarm cancelled, going to snuggle up against a smoking wife and grope on her a bit. Got dang it's cold.

21 in far SE Uvalde Co. at 5 am. Gonna be a good day.

Quit hugging the pillow and get out there, pussies.

asshat judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAROON View Post
    We had names for all of them. House, Turkey, Pig, Coastal, Zoo, Sanctuary, Z's.

But none were painted with a name if that is what you mean
    Nah just called names. They have one there now called the "Taj mahal" that has a urinal in it.

We had one with a urinal that we left there. Probably the same blind

Great morning in Bonham, TX. Got to the blind at 6:00am and it was 1 deg. Limited out pretty quickly. It was damn cold.

asshat ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dspfisher View Post
    Great morning in Bonham, TX. Got to the blind at 6:00am and it was 1 deg. Limited out pretty quickly. It was damn cold.

Very nice!

asshat cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo's Avatar
    Got my 11 year old son comfortable shooting a .243 in November. The week after Christmas, I turned him loose on a Javalina. Wanted him to be able to hit a smaller critter before going for a deer. He hit the first one he shot at the day after Christmas. On to deer. Sat in a blind with him yesterday morning and afternoon. Only does in the morning, but was able to harvest this nice 10 pointer in the afternoon from a pop up blind. We watched him for a while, but he wouldn't present us with a good shot. He was chasing away some does from the feeder and I told my son that if he walked across the road, I would whistle to make him stop so he could pop off a shot. That's exactly what we did, the buck stopped as expected, and my son let the lead fly at the perfect time. Hit him right in the shoulder. Buck ran for about 50 yards and dropped dead. He had some buck fever, so I was pretty surprised with the shot placement. Hell, I think I missed a deer or two before I finally killed my first one. Good times.

asshat Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka's Avatar
    Nice!

That's a hell of a first deer! Nice work (son and dad).

Bonham duck hunt looks like a great time as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A

asshat williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza's Avatar
    Nice deer wabo. Great shot by the kid as well

Nice deer, and nice duck hunt. Did our first duck hunt of the season this morning. Nice, but lousy results. Was cold as hell. Found out that my waders are SHOT - leaked all over, froze my nards off. Shot a couple, but really, they were all flying right before shooting time. By 15 mins after shooting time, they had stopped flying. Hunted with my son and his baseball coach, a former Texas player. We laughed our asses off about various stupid things.

Had a taco and coffee on the way home, which is always nice. Now, trying to thaw out.

bunghole Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Troll_Delany's Avatar
    Loving these wild hog captures, it suprises me that no one has yet to market a "Texas Style" Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    I'm doing a random middle of the day sit in the same blind as Cabo and Jr. Nothing to report yet, except for a squirrel.

got damn. those feral hog vids and pics got me hankering for some pork ribs. just moved to crestview so off to styles switch i go. yea it aint the best but it's still good.

Great first buck.

Cross post with fishing thread. Was planning a fishing trip to Seadrift this last weekend but we pulled the plug due to the weather and wind. Be careful out there:

http://fox6now.com/2017/01/09/3-texa...ng-found-dead/

The bodies of three men who disappeared during a duck hunting trip on Texas’ Gulf Coast have been found, authorities said Sunday.

Authorities identified the hunters as Starett Burke of Wallisville, Texas; Spencer Hall of Mont Belvieu, Texas; and Chris Ruckman from Dayton, Texas. Their bodies were recovered Saturday in a bay near Corpus Christi, the US Coast Guard said.

The three men had reportedly launched their 17-foot, flat-bottomed boat in a bay between Port Lavaca and Palacios before sunrise Friday morning, the Coast Guard said. Ruckman’s girlfriend called the Coast Guard when the men failed to return as expected.

The men’s boat was also recovered.

The incident is under investigation, but officials do not expect foul play, according to CNN affiliate KPRC. The Coast Guard confirmed there was a small craft advisory on the water all day Friday and conditions were choppy.

The Coast Guard, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office launched a land and water search early Saturday morning with the help of a plane and helicopter.

It was not immediately clear what led to the men’s deaths.

there's a thread in 2cool about the incident. apparently they launched in POC and tried to run across Matagorda Bay to hunt the north shoreline. they were wearing PFDs and were found along the south shoreline near the pass. Supposedly even the dog died. a flat bottom 17' boat trying to cross that big ass bay with those winds on Saturday morning... damn, that's just sad. wish the families and friends find peace.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh....php?t=2159161

Quote Originally Posted by crash_davis View Post
    there's a thread in 2cool about the incident. apparently they launched in POC and tried to run across Matagorda Bay to hunt the north shoreline. they were wearing PFDs and were found along the south shoreline near the pass. Supposedly even the dog died. a flat bottom 17' boat trying to cross that big ass bay with those winds on Saturday morning... damn, that's just sad. wish the families and friends find peace.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh....php?t=2159161
    A FB friend posted, on Friday (the day of the ridiculous wind), a joking post about "hey, there's a small craft advisory out there -- in case you were planning on going out in your kayak." My smartass reply:

"Pretty handy for idiots who might head out to go duck hunting in their john boat."

Ouch.

I've bailed on hunts because of dangerous weather. I'm hardcore, but sometimes, you gotta use your common sense and stay at home.

Yeah, I was watching the weather / wind since I had pulled the plug on our trip. When I saw temps in the low 30's and the wind pumping out of the north with a wind chill in the low 20's / upper teens, I knew we had made the right call. Sounds like those guys may have been fairly experienced, but man, launching out of POC in a flat-bottomed 17' boat and heading across Matagorda into the teeth of that wind and cold....not very smart. That bay gets gnarly quick. RIP young fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by cabowabo View Post
    Got my 11 year old son comfortable shooting a .243 in November. The week after Christmas, I turned him loose on a Javalina. Wanted him to be able to hit a smaller critter before going for a deer. He hit the first one he shot at the day after Christmas. On to deer. Sat in a blind with him yesterday morning and afternoon. Only does in the morning, but was able to harvest this nice 10 pointer in the afternoon from a pop up blind. We watched him for a while, but he wouldn't present us with a good shot. He was chasing away some does from the feeder and I told my son that if he walked across the road, I would whistle to make him stop so he could pop off a shot. That's exactly what we did, the buck stopped as expected, and my son let the lead fly at the perfect time. Hit him right in the shoulder. Buck ran for about 50 yards and dropped dead. He had some buck fever, so I was pretty surprised with the shot placement. Hell, I think I missed a deer or two before I finally killed my first one. Good times.

Your son will remember that for the rest of his life. That is a perfect first deer. Horns are plenty nice to mount. And not some monster, so he still has something to go for in the future. Well done.

Caught these at noon today. FIL said two babies got out. I counted 11 babies in there now plus the three sows.

asshat cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo's Avatar
    Post up the video of y'all putting bullets in their heads.

asshat ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabowabo View Post
    Post up the video of y'all putting bullets in their heads.
    I think they sell them.

They took the piglets live this time (FIL took a video of loading but it's terrible and not worth posting, i provided my critique to him already). Didn't .22 them. No idea what they're gonna do with them. Final county was 12 piglets and 3 sows. 2 piglets got away before they got around to loading them up. Those two prolly aren't long for this world if they were small enough to get out of that trap and their mamas were in the trap and now gone. So that brings the total, since taking delivery of the trap on Dec 19 (first group caught on Dec 29), up to 38 (not including the two that got out). Not sure what exactly my expectations were, but whatever they were they've been exceeded.
    Last edited by '01 ag; 01-10-2017 at 01:56 PM.

asshat BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong's Avatar
    Can I get a .gif of that white spotted one running headlong into the side of the cage? That personifies the shag so accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by BearSchlong View Post
    Can I get a .gif of that white spotted one running headlong into the side of the cage? That personifies the shag so accurately.
    And Vic once dated her.

Quote Originally Posted by ousuxndallas View Post
    I think they sell them.
    The videos?

purveyor of taste huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge's Avatar
    Headed to Rock Springs tomorrow morning. Weather will be warm which is fine for beer drinking and the occasional doe.

asshat 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    Headed to Rock Springs tomorrow morning. Weather will be warm which is fine for beer drinking and the occasional doe.
    The biggest bucks I saw all year in Rock Springs were along highway 55 south of town last weekend. Some of those deer that know it's a safe time of year to come out during the day now.

Ahhh.... the old long lease....

asshat 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 4th_and_18 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    the town is getting too big also. Ace Hardware bought space in the store. There's a family dollar, new restaurant, a gun store/real estate office...
    Next they'll be putting in a light.

/sarcasm

asshat 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by '01 ag View Post
    They took the piglets live this time (FIL took a video of loading but it's terrible and not worth posting, i provided my critique to him already). Didn't .22 them. No idea what they're gonna do with them. Final county was 12 piglets and 3 sows. 2 piglets got away before they got around to loading them up. Those two prolly aren't long for this world if they were small enough to get out of that trap and their mamas were in the trap and now gone. So that brings the total, since taking delivery of the trap on Dec 19 (first group caught on Dec 29), up to 38 (not including the two that got out). Not sure what exactly my expectations were, but whatever they were they've been exceeded.
    I'm loving the videos bro.

asshat JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB's Avatar
    Not really exciting because I haven't seen $#@! besides quail which I didn't shoot because it might spook the nonexistent deer but I love getting out

asshat williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza's Avatar
    The hot wrsther has killedis in mexico. Little movement of our mature deer. 80-90 degree days suck

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    Fun morning near the Red. We got 9 until one of my buddy's kids decided to go swimming and had to head back to camp.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast