+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7 Illiterati Thread -- WTF are books?

asshat ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets Shaggy Silver Club ChickenNuggets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    Arya death tour marching south....but I have a feeling stopping to eat w those Lannister soldiers wasn't the smartest idea. Even though that Ed Sheeran had the voice of an angel
    So someone who's read the books explained the significance of the song - but i won't relay it here cause this is the illiterati thread. It's not important to the plot, just part of the GOT universe, and maybe one reason why Arya didn't murder them.

It's kind of funny though this is the first time that I can remember when a group of men are stumbled upon on a road who aren't thieves, murderers, or rapists) so maybe that's a reminder to Arya that all people aren't evil, even those wearing the wrong uniform.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    Drop my bumper on Antoine, pick it up on the Fondren
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    What is Euron's big gift gonna be?
    podrick's dong

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Dany commanded Jorah to gtfo and find a cure for greyscale. Presumably that's what led him to the citadel.

asshat LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UT Lawnghorn View Post
    I mean if all you care about is big events, then you're going to be let down by a decent amount of episodes. The thing that makes the show (and the books) so great is character development, like the way he flipped Tyrion from a hated character to one of the most loved. Character development requires slower scenes. We saw a ton of it with Arya and the Hound this episode and they also set the stage for Euron teaming up with Cersei, which is a requisite before the next major battle happens, which will involve Cersei/Euron and Dany/Yara.

The show writers know they have very limited time to wrap up a multitude of plots, and I don't think they unnecessarily wasted that time. Even with only 14 episodes left, not every episode is going to have a monumental battle or event, nor does it need to in order to be good.

Also, I know a lot of people get bored with Sam and Bran's storylines, but the knowledge they have and will obtain will be crucial to the more action-based events moving forward.
    Only 12 episodes left now.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    the White Walkers got them a Wun Wun. that's pretty huge. they're starting to look invincible.

asshat DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO Probably Shaggy upper class DougO's Avatar
    "Why are you always in such a foul mood?"

"Experience."

I need that on the youtubes.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotsError View Post
    How the $#@! did Jorah end up in the Citadel? Wasn't he on a different continent? Is he a prisoner there?
    Uber

Quote Originally Posted by DougO View Post
    "Why are you always in such a foul mood?"

"Experience."

I need that on the youtubes.
    First 30 seconds.....

asshat Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad's Avatar
    I like the thought that someone had that Arya is deciding which soldier to kill/identity to steal to get into KL and close to Cersei

Quote Originally Posted by PenelopeWitherspoon View Post
    Best quotes from last night:
    2. So here I am, with a thousand ships...and two good hands. - Euron Greyjoy (actually, the whole Euron scene was fantastic. What the $#@! was he wearing. Someone on Twitter said Autumn/Winter 2017 is here. It was definitely a little bit men's fashion week.)
    Absofuckinglutely. Euron killed it in that scene, he kind of reminds me of Oberyn...though not sure what that means.

"You murdered your own brother."

"You should try it...feels wonderful."

LMAO.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar
    So where's Bronn? Buried up to his neck in Sand Snake poon? I can't remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Prepuce of Doom View Post
    So where's Bronn? Buried up to his neck in Sand Snake poon? I can't remember...
    Still aligned with Jaime. Probably hanging out in Littlefinger's old brothel. When Jaime heads out to battle, you can be sure he'll recruit Bronn.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    I like the thought that someone had that Arya is deciding which soldier to kill/identity to steal to get into KL and close to Cersei
    This definitely could be the situation but how? Those guys are going to Riverrun, not KL. It would have to be soon, it's why I asked if anyone would be shocked if Arya killed them all in the night.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utee05 View Post
    Also loved Lyanna Mormont being a boss as usual.

she has the biggest balls on the show, hands down

asshat tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCroskey View Post
    Absofuckinglutely. Euron killed it in that scene, he kind of reminds me of Oberyn...though not sure what that means.

"You murdered your own brother."

"You should try it...feels wonderful."

LMAO.
    Yeah they're going to have to try a lot harder if they want me to dislike that character, because so far he seems pretty awesome. #TeamEuron

it sucks knowing:

1.) arya will never wear the Mountain's face because, well, how would she hang it on a wall after she's done with it?

2.) bran will eventually dragon warg and this won't happen until the final battle

I'm afraid Arya's death tour may end in King's Landing. Looks like a suicide mission to me, even if she gets to Cersei I can't see her escaping with her life. I was hoping she would be headed home to Winterfell but instead she is going South. Just not sure how killing Cersei plays out. Who gets the throne? Jaime? Also Cersei is more important to the overall game than Arya, because so far her side story has no real impact. No one she has killed has moved the needle or garnered must attention or caring from anyone else. She is my favorite character but I feel I must start preparing myself for the inevitable.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Jaime and Cersei seemed at least mildly concerned that they have an enemy who took out the entire Frey family.

Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    I'm afraid Arya's death tour may end in King's Landing. Looks like a suicide mission to me, even if she gets to Cersei I can't see her escaping with her life. I was hoping she would be headed home to Winterfell but instead she is going South. Just not sure how killing Cersei plays out. Who gets the throne? Jaime? Also Cersei is more important to the overall game than Arya, because so far her side story has no real impact. No one she has killed has moved the needle or garnered must attention or caring from anyone else. She is my favorite character but I feel I must start preparing myself for the inevitable.
    After watching the last 2-3 episodes, my opinion now is that Jaime is the one who ultimately kills Cersei.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    Iswyd

asshat AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore. AggieFactFinder is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    if you think you should make a post that contains things like "books" or "I read" or "headline on yahoo" $#@!ING TAKE THAT $#@! ELSEWHERE
    a couple of posters (well at least one) within the last 24 hours need to read this. And please stay off this thread. We do just fine without your help.
    Last edited by AggieFactFinder; 07-18-2017 at 09:29 AM.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    I have no idea how those who read the books..........read the books.

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Euron seems like a ligitimate douchebag, maybe even the new Ramsay.

Oberyn was just a badass who was comfortable slaying ass on the way to a good fight.

asshat Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old96er View Post
    DId I miss it? Doesn't Vallerian steel also kill white walkers? Not sure why John wouldn't mention this when speaking of dragon glass
    I think white walkers are like demons who reincarnate dead humans (wights) to fight for them. The white walkers ironically ride horses, are intelligent, and have alien looking faces. Wights are mindless zombies who look like decaying corpses.

My recollection is that Jon killed a wight with his Valerian steel sword (and fire). But Sam is the only one who has killed a white-walker and that was with a dragon glass spearhead. Maybe I am recalling incorrectly and there was some other white walker killed at the big battle when they were evacuating the fort north of the wall. And maybe there was some mention of Valerian steel killing white walkers, but I don't recall that either.

I thought it was a great first episode. I think it advanced the plot well, but granted, there wasn't a lot of titties or swordfights. But, what I really liked was that each scene seemed like it had good acting and great dialogue. I think that's been pretty hit and miss for some storylines in past seasons. I'm hoping with consolidating storylines and having a shorter season, they've got talented writers on each storyline, where I'm guessing it's been diluted in the past. (Yes, Quorth, I'm looking at you.)

Quote Originally Posted by tokamak View Post
    Yeah they're going to have to try a lot harder if they want me to dislike that character, because so far he seems pretty awesome. #TeamEuron
    Ehh... so far he's shown big balls but a small brain. He seems destined to overextend himself and flame out - probably in an entertaining fashion. Another problem for this guy is that Dragons have proven to be a damn effective anti-ship weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
    I think white walkers are like demons who reincarnate dead humans (wights) to fight for them. The white walkers ironically ride horses, are intelligent, and have alien looking faces. Wights are mindless zombies who look like decaying corpses.

My recollection is that Jon killed a wight with his Valerian steel sword (and fire). But Sam is the only one who has killed a white-walker and that was with a dragon glass spearhead. Maybe I am recalling incorrectly and there was some other white walker killed at the big battle when they were evacuating the fort north of the wall. And maybe there was some mention of Valerian steel killing white walkers, but I don't recall that either.

I thought it was a great first episode. I think it advanced the plot well, but granted, there wasn't a lot of titties or swordfights. But, what I really liked was that each scene seemed like it had good acting and great dialogue. I think that's been pretty hit and miss for some storylines in past seasons. I'm hoping with consolidating storylines and having a shorter season, they've got talented writers on each storyline, where I'm guessing it's been diluted in the past. (Yes, Quorth, I'm looking at you.)
    John killed a white walker with Longclaw at Hard Home.

Not exactly. Jon killed a White Walker. Wights can be killed by destroying them or with fire. You don't need speciality weapons. They simply are the reanimated but can be destroyed. White Walkers are different, they're the pseudo-generals of the Army of the Undead and are most likely the progeny of Craster, who would offer up his sons to the Night King. They can only be killed by Valerian Steel or dragon glass that we know of.....

Here is the scene. The Thenn leader's weapon doesn't work on the White Walker and he is killed easily. Jon gets a little lucky. He understands dragon glass can hurt White Walkers but it's not until this fight does he understand Longclaw and Valeryian steel can destroy them as well.....

asshat Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen. Tuco Ramirez has a gigantic e-peen.
    Thanks for the correction.

We should have a separate thread for people who haven't read the books and weren't watching the show.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    How in the hell was that kick ass dragon castle not inhabited? Seems like some big time game of throner would have made use of that.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannover Fiste View Post
    Ehh... so far he's shown big balls but a small brain. He seems destined to overextend himself and flame out - probably in an entertaining fashion. Another problem for this guy is that Dragons have proven to be a damn effective anti-ship weapon.
    I thought the Iron wood or whatever was immune to it, which is what his ships are made of.

asshat American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle's Avatar
    The Jon Snow Scene where he pretty much laid down the law gave me chills...$#@!ing epic.

Opening scene was the highlight of the show IMO, huge payoff for the slow buildup of Arya's character in seasons previous.

My brother's throwing all kinds of theories at me, one of which is that Brienne will kill Jamie with Oathkeeper (Jamie's sword).. what an ultimate test of her loyalty to Sansa and the starks (if it comes to pass.)

After watching the final scene, I was all like, "holy $#@!, no dialogue, but it needed none....$#@!ing epic!"

Episode was bad-the $#@!-ass and anyone that says it wasn't are dirtball jabronis.

asshat bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornXXX View Post
    Why was Dragonstone empty? Shouldnt someone be living there or at least minding the upkeep of the castle. Khaleesi just strolls in and starts living there?
    The rent is too damn high!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    How in the hell was that kick ass dragon castle not inhabited? Seems like some big time game of throner would have made use of that.
    I assume Cersie owns by rights as a nominal Baratheon. So, if someone outside of her control were to take possession, it would be an act of war. She's killed a good portion of candidates in her sphere of influence. It probably doesn't serve much use to her as a fortress, given where her enemies are. Since it was in Targaryean lands, there probably aren't trustworthy bannermen in the area to give control to. It's pretty isolated to be of much use to squatters.

And it's probably haunted. Those dragons are scary.

asshat Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad's Avatar
    What would be less comfortable to sit on: iron throne or dragon stone throne?

asshat American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle is a rep whore. American Swindle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bernorange View Post
    The rent is too damn high!
    King's Landing must have decided at some point that everyone needed castles...thus creating a bubble in the castle market!

asshat Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus Shaggy Gold Club Augustus's Avatar
    I suppose there could have been some people on Dragonstone, like staff or some such left behind by Stannis. But it would be perfectly understandable why they might be hiding.

It would also make sense why the inhabitants would have departed after learning of Stannis' defeat.

asshat utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    she has the biggest balls on the show, hands down
    Hands down really? I think the lil girl is cool and talks bad ass...she stands for the North. But her firey speeches aren't winning any physical fights.

asshat utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? utxmike05's Avatar
    So there is the commander of the WW...Night King. Seems like all his sidekick WW look similar with long hair and old man faces. Are there a limited amount of these hippie WWs? Is the king running out or can he create more hippie WW?

So far we have seen 2 of them die by Jon and Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by utxmike05 View Post
    s the king running out or can he create more hippie WW?
    Wasn't that the point of the old Craster dude giving all his baby boys to them?

So there is the commander of the WW...Night King. Seems like all his sidekick WW look similar with long hair and old man faces. Are there a limited amount of these hippie WWs? Is the king running out or can he create more hippie WW?

So far we have seen 2 of them die by Jon and Sam.
    So there's been a discussion about this previously but I don't think we're supposed to know..... The most we've seen at once is 13 in the episode where we learn about Craster's sons. Craster brags he's had 99 sons with his daughters but that seems extreme. It's a great question about how many there really are.

And it seems White Walkers are made in their infancy. Or maybe they have to be willfully given or sacrificed. I don't think it's been explained but the Night King has resurrected a ton of wights but we've only seen one White Walker made.....

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    And it seems White Walkers are made in their infancy.
    When the children of the corn made one it was from an adult.

asshat bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange Shaggy Gold Club bernorange's Avatar
    So it just occurred to me that this whole Night King / Lord of Light, Ice vs. Fire dynamic is essentially the same as...

Spoiler!

Ah that's right I recall an episode where Bran traveled and saw that WW were created by Children of the Forrest to protect themselves. One stabbed an old man with what looked like dragon glass and he changed into WW. Just wonder how Craster's babies came into the picture, how WWs went rogue and started reproducing, and what do they want...

asshat DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tokamak View Post
    When he kills Tyrion in the penultimate epiosde and the Lannisters achieve a great victory as a result, you'll probably dislike him.

asshat DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DFWBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMan View Post
    I'm assuming Tyrion
    Yeah that's almost too telegraphed.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    Ah that's right I recall an episode where Bran traveled and saw that WW were created by Children of the Forrest to protect themselves. One stabbed an old man with what looked like dragon glass and he changed into WW. Just wonder how Craster's babies came into the picture, how WWs went rogue and started reproducing, and what do they want...
    He wasn’t an old man, he was one of the first men and a warrior.

asshat jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk's Avatar
    I assume Cersie owns by rights as a nominal Baratheon. So, if someone outside of her control were to take possession, it would be an act of war. She's killed a good portion of candidates in her sphere of influence. It probably doesn't serve much use to her as a fortress, given where her enemies are. Since it was in Targaryean lands, there probably aren't trustworthy bannermen in the area to give control to. It's pretty isolated to be of much use to squatters.

And it's probably haunted. Those dragons are scary.
    It's actually not isolated. It is in the mouth of Blackwater Bay. This is the closest an enemy force (non-lannister) has been to King's Landing. There isn't a reason to have a big run up into conflict in King's Landing. Stannis got there in 1 episode from getting to Blackwater Bay.

Map in the spoiler tag for detail.

Spoiler!

Regarding Lady Mormont... Has everyone put together that original lord commander of the night's watch was Joer Mormont (Jorah's father), he gave reign of house mormont to Jorah and now lady mormont is in charge at Bear Island. My question is why did Jorah leave? Was he driven from the island?
    Last edited by jhawk; 07-18-2017 at 03:26 PM.

asshat Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er's Avatar
    What is the name of the castle at the end of the wall where it meets the sea? Is it a nights watch pad or something else? Is there anyone there? Can't remember who said it but the Wights were going to walk to the end then boogie board around the wall to avoid the magic?

Was that big daddy blue eyes' plan?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast