+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL rollover squares

asshat Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capnamerca View Post
    Quick reminder, please PM Blacklab your picks, not me. I've successfully delegated this madness to him :).
    Yet you don't even have any squares yourself? Come on man. Get with it!!

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornanth View Post
    Must have PM'd himself

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    hey, I'll let you know I almost spent one hour getting that together.

bunghole LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner's Avatar
    Hey! That's a damn good point! What the hell capn? This was your idea. Let's go! :)

And as the official first winner of this season, I'm guaranteed not to sniff another one the next 17 weeks, lol.

asshat KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN's Avatar
    oh dear and wonderful Dictator, I humbly point out that for the link showing the grid, there is a slight spelling error under the payouts (I know its really hard finding good help these days).

I suck at spelling, but kind Sir, amount only has one "m" in it... please dont kill me for pointing that out.

meh, you're the second person to point it out

asshat sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? sdm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-97HORN View Post
    oh dear and wonderful Dictator, I humbly point out that for the link showing the grid, there is a slight spelling error under the payouts (I know its really hard finding good help these days).

I suck at spelling, but kind Sir, amount only has one "m" in it... please dont kill me for pointing that out.
    Superb groveling sir.

asshat Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist's Avatar
    Just made my donation and sent PM for one square. I'm such a sucker.

Billowing Asshat PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD's Avatar
    Are squares up for week 2? On tapa and can't tell.

asshat Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist grows his own roses Greg Davis Apologist's Avatar
    Damn, got the same exact numbers as last week.

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar

2016 NFL rollover squares

Where are mine? I had boxes 2/2 and 3/3
    Last edited by lurch; 09-18-2016 at 07:57 PM.

asshat Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    Where are mine? I had boxes 2/2 and 3/3
    Well I know for sure you didn't have 7-0

2016 NFL rollover squares

Well I know for sure you didn't have 7-0
    We'll see. I'd give me 3/3 since its available, and then do random number gen to place my other pick until it finds a blank box. That way I'm still getting credit for the full game.

just got to computer.

squares are numbered from 0 to 9

put you in for 2,2 and then generated random number 9,6

sorry, forgot you pm'd capt and he forwarded the pm

Looks good, thanks!

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    no wins tonight so far, right?

bunghole hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Pack TD here would be nice right about now

looks like a full push

asshat CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack's Avatar
    is this an eveyr week thing? Can someone get in now or is it too late a la NFL survivor.

You can still get in.

Have to pay the full $50 but only 3 quarters of the first game are gone, the rest have rolled over

asshat Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Got $#@! numbers. Need a safety!

bunghole LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LoneStarSooner's Avatar
    Oh powerful and mighty blacklab, numbers for tonight please. :)

asshat Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chief21 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarSooner View Post
    Oh powerful and mighty blacklab, numbers for tonight please. :)
    They're up

bunghole hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hacker can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    $#@! that fg

Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    $#@! that fg
    I thought it was beautiful.

So I just won the final for Week 1, everything from last week and the 1st Quarter from this week?

By my calculations that's like 3 or 4 million dollars.

I think you won 37 bucks

Tree fiddy

Screw you Dan Bailey. This is why I don't gamble on a regular basis

4/0 this week. How much did the two winners cash last Sunday?

Just noticed the teams are Giants at Vikings. Is it safe to assume we're playing the Chiefs at Steelers?

Yeah Chiefs (in place of Giants) / Steelers ( in place of Vikings)

updated the teams.

I'll calculate the amount per quarter later tonight

I needed that 2 last week

Billowing Asshat PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? PhillyD's Avatar
    Sweet!

FYI, PhillyD got Q3 (plus Q1 and Q2 rollovers) but the grid doesn't show it. Q4 rolls over to next week

you are correct lurch

There were 35 squares bought at $50 each = $1750 prize pool

17 weeks of NFL = $102 per game to pay out

5 units per game = $20 per unit

1Q, 2Q, 3Q pay $20
    4Q pays $40

Current winners
    LoneStarSooner $60
    Greg Davis Apologist $60
    LongIslandIceSIP $80
    PhillyD $60

I'll pay out at week 6, 12 and 17

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    saweeeeet!

My Week 3/Quarter 1 win rolled from the Week 1 Final and all of Week 2 quarters. Shouldn't it be more than $60? Maybe $160, right?

Yep, that's how I read it. Through four games, we should have paid $360, with just the final $40 of week 4 rolling over.

yep, missed the game in the totals since no one won anything, GDA you're at $160

This thing on for tonight?

Paging blacklab, oh mighty benevolent shag overlord, may we please have numbers? Just logged on to see who had 3 and 0 and alas, no numbers up for tonight...

PMd blackab

just got home, numbers are up.
    If I win I will leave my winnings in the system

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    Bump to current page

Looks like Blotto took Q3 (plus three rollovers to it) and is in line to take Q4, too, with no more scores

I took Q4 in OT

So we get paid out this week?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast