+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: PGA Tour 2016-2017 season

asshat DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98's Avatar
    He's either Hollywood level actor or he had no clue. His reaction to the box of socks had to be genuine. Brad Pitt couldn't fake that.

asshat Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses
    Jordan headed to a playoff in the Aussie Open after a few clutch up and downs.

Jordan still has issues off the tee, gotta be frustrating.

asshat Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous's Avatar
    I don't think there's any other elite tour golfer in the world that has the kind of roller coaster rounds that Jordan has so frequently. For most guys you either have it or you don't on a particular day. With Jordan he can look like the world's best on one hole and follow it up with a 50 yard blocked drive, fanned iron shot that comes up a club short and then a chunked putt to finish it off. He actually had 2 chunked 20 foot putts today that came up 6 feet short. Then at the end of the round you add it up and he's beaten you. His ball striking is nowhere near the other top 10 players in the world right now.

asshat Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses
    Jordan nails the birdie in the playoff to win.

asshat Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth's Avatar

PGA Tour 2016-2017 season

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    I don't think there's any other elite tour golfer in the world that has the kind of roller coaster rounds that Jordan has so frequently. For most guys you either have it or you don't on a particular day. With Jordan he can look like the world's best on one hole and follow it up with a 50 yard blocked drive, fanned iron shot that comes up a club short and then a chunked putt to finish it off. He actually had 2 chunked 20 foot putts today that came up 6 feet short. Then at the end of the day he has beaten you
    You just described OC spur.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    im wondering if speith's tee issues are more mental than physical ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    I don't think there's any other elite tour golfer in the world that has the kind of roller coaster rounds that Jordan has so frequently. For most guys you either have it or you don't on a particular day. With Jordan he can look like the world's best on one hole and follow it up with a 50 yard blocked drive, fanned iron shot that comes up a club short and then a chunked putt to finish it off. He actually had 2 chunked 20 foot putts today that came up 6 feet short. Then at the end of the round you add it up and he's beaten you. His ball striking is nowhere near the other top 10 players in the world right now.
    And to top it off, the putt in the playoff was dead-$#@!ing-center. As if it were on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001, with Tiger Vision. It was insane.

I have this fear that Jordan has like, six good years in him. Whenever "it" goes, those bogeys are gonna turn into doubles, and he's gonna stop making 300' of putts in every round, and never factor into a golf tournament again. I hope not, but who knows ...

Bump for Tiger week, great time for a coming out party
    18 invitees, listed with their World Golf Rankings

What do you see Tiger doing (withdraw, last in field, somewhat competitive, in contention, winner winner)

- Rickie (12)
    - Grillo (25)
    - JB (27)
    - DJ (3)
    - ZJ (37)
    - Knox (19)
    - Koepka (17)
    - Kuch (22)
    - Matsuyama (6)
    - Oosty (26)
    - Reed (8)
    - Rose (14)
    - Sneds (28)
    - Jordan (5)
    - Henrik (4)
    - Walker (20)
    - Bubba (10)
    - Tiger (879)

Is there a cut this week?

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    tiger rolling out a monster energy golf bag and bridgestone golf ball. he's been practicing with taylor made woods also

Taylor Made woods
    Nike Irons
    Scotty Cameron Putter
    Bridgestone Golf Ball

It's like he's a rookie all over again

asshat Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beast 512 View Post
    taylor made woods
    muira irons with nike stamp
    scotty cameron putter
    bridgestone golf ball

it's like he's a rookie all over again
    fiftw

asshat longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    tiger rolling out a monster energy golf bag and bridgestone golf ball. he's been practicing with taylor made woods also
    Monster energy? Wtf? Good job, Coca Cola. Can't blame him for the ball switch, Bridgestone tour ball is fantastic

asshat longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? longhorn10's Avatar

asshat Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhornanth's Avatar
    HOLY positions....

Top position looks a lot stronger. Maybe he really is healthy. We shall see. Love this tournament

Looks like he's been laying off the heavy weights, too. Looks solid and flexible for the first time in a while

asshat Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu's Avatar
    wow.. he looks thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    wow.. he looks thin.
    Must have come off of the clear.

asshat Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos's Avatar
    So longhorn10 is Justin Rose?

Who knew?

Nah that can't be 10. He's not pissing on a tree.

Also ... check Big Cats shoes....$#@!ing straps. Lulz

asshat Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn10 View Post
    Also ... check Big Cats shoes....$#@!ing straps. Lulz
    "Jimmy's ready.. Jimmy's got some some new moves.. check Jimmy out.. JIMMY'S DOWN!!"

so laces and straps - Tiger wanting to make sure he doesn't swing outta his shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Fairway View Post
    so laces and straps - Tiger wanting to make sure he doesn't swing outta his shoes
    I've got some of those but they're rain boots (well zipper and laces).

asshat OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornanth View Post
    you just described oc spur.
    rofl

asshat OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur's Avatar
    Top position looks a lot stronger. Maybe he really is healthy. We shall see. Love this tournament

DJ and Brooks getting F'ed with a late night tee time?

Glow-in-the-dark Pinnacles?

Lol had not noticed that....would pay good $ to see those two play some night golf with glow balls/pro tracer on every shot. #bombthreat

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    Jordan is on the new NLU podcast.

Happy Tiger Woods day, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Texas St. Armadillos View Post
    Happy Tiger Woods day, y'all
    O/U is par.

I'll take under.

Had two eagles yesterday in Pro-Am round

bunghole Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard. Longhorn_In_Alabama slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by OCSpur View Post
    O/U is par.

I'll take under.

ill take that bet. hes done. i love tiger but hes a damn headcase now.

Quote Originally Posted by OCSpur View Post
    O/U is par.

I'll take under.

Happy Tiger Woods day! I am unashamed in my fandom ... I was always going to love golf (it's the family sport), but I got to grow up in the middle of the Tiger era, and I watched everything he ever did. I've putted his putt at Torrey (no, I didn't make it, and I have no idea how he did), and I've spent hours on Youtube watching shot after shot. The game is better with him in it ... can you imagine our game w/o Nicklaus in '86? Tiger's still got one in him, and even if he doesn't it's only proper that he gets to go out on his terms, competing.

I'll take the Under. Calling my shot that he gets it around in -3 for the week, finishes middle of the pack, and consumes about 87% of all TV highlights :).

What does our coverage look like? What time do things get going?

I'm excited to watch. I think golf has been phenomenal without tiger but I'm very intrigued to see it wit him.

I don't think he will be able to keep up with the young fireballers but it will be fun to watch him try.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornanth View Post

I don't think he will be able to keep up with the young fireballers but it will be fun to watch him try.
    The NLU guys have been taking the piss out of the Reed/Woods pairing all week. My favorite was "Tiger's going to be introduced as the 14-time major winner, and Reed's going to tee up his ball."

Hahahahaha. That's gold.

12 CST

Golf central pre-game before, will probably show all of his shots before they go live.

Can't wait. Will have it on at office between visits.
    Last edited by Longhornanth; 12-01-2016 at 09:38 AM.

@NLU again ...

On the Tee, Tiger Woods!
    *Reed takes teebox.*
    TW: Patty, it's my tournament.
    *Reed points to Hero sign*
    PR: But it's named after me.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornanth View Post
    Can't wait. Will have it on at office during all visits while hitting balls out the window.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by capnamerca View Post
    @NLU again ...

On the Tee, Tiger Woods!
    *Reed takes teebox.*
    TW: Patty, it's my tournament.
    *Reed points to Hero sign*
    PR: But it's named after me.
    Lol so great. Twitter is on fire this morning.

Edit -- looks like I was wrong on the 12CST live coverage. 12:30CST seems to be it.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    take a shot when he stops his swing on the follow through and the announcers cream all over it. "have you ever seen that?!?, no human should be able to do that, just amazing."

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    Tiger hitting some knockdowns 3 woods into the wind on the range

His swing looks so different.. I like the rhythm a lot.

Where are ya'll watching him swing? Just the GC TV broadcast?

yes.. showing his entire warm up..

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar

Pulls first tee shot into the rough.

Swing is longer and smoother
    Last edited by mileslong; 12-01-2016 at 11:04 AM.

yeah, little underneath / catchup move on the pull, but man I like that swing. A few folks commented on this thread, he's obviously protecting his back. But you can tell there's an extra gear in that swing as he gets comfortable.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast