+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2016-17 shaggy fantasy basketball league

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    think i'm really going to like my team after this most recent trade once griffin and capela come back. think i was too scoring/shooting heavy before and now i have some guys who should help on the boards, blocks and double doubles.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    think i'm really going to like my team after this most recent trade once griffin and capela come back. think i was too scoring/shooting heavy before and now i have some guys who should help on the boards, blocks and double doubles.
    Once joel starts playing 38 min a game

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    the downside is they could decide their pick might be too high and shut him down for the season in mid-march.

and thank you to whoever dropped tyson chandler. such an upgrade from biyombo.

$#@!, I'm glad they finally benched Biyombo. Vucevic has been outplaying him most of the season.

Damn Derka....lay off of BO, man.

We have a deadbeat owner, it sucks, can't do much about it, but everyone gets about the same number of easy 10-11 win weeks against Vin so it evens out in the end Vin isn't going to screw you making the playoffs, the only one that might get screwed is someone on the cusp. It's just a freaking fantasy game

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    and thank you to whoever dropped tyson chandler. such an upgrade from biyombo.
    your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    your welcome

Also how the hell do I keep playing against Kevin Durant? SuckaPunchingRudyT I'm playing you next week so prepare to be traded KD!

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Biyombo is a bitch.

I drank the kool aid and thought I was gonna pull a late round steal in the draft....and then he turned into Kelvin Cato.

bunghole vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses vin2basketball grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by To be named later View Post
    Damn Derka....lay off of BO, man.

We have a deadbeat owner, it sucks, can't do much about it, but everyone gets about the same number of easy 10-11 win weeks against Vin so it evens out in the end Vin isn't going to screw you making the playoffs, the only one that might get screwed is someone on the cusp. It's just a freaking fantasy game
    So as I've said before in this thread, I apologize for the earlier slew of times where I wasn't actively managing my team. I got sent by my boss on a monthlong business trip to a part of the world where internet access is mediocre at best (rural India) and then I got back to the US. I tried as much as possible to set my lineup in advance, but it wasn't perfect from memory and that undoubtedly harmed the league. Full disclosure, my company works with families and high school students to help them plan for colleges and higher education. So at the end of December, I was trying to make sure that hundreds of kids got across the finish line with their futures, and that took maybe just a little higher priority than remembering my fantasy lineup.

I haven't been a great owner, but tl:dr it was a good reason and I'm not out to get you Derka.

Long story short, I apologize for "ruining" the league (for the record I'm 7 games behind Scraps in the win column and can more than conceivably catch him, Team Live Badass, and Banana Boat before the end of the season). With the job that I currently have, fantasy basketball is probably not a good fit, and I won't be returning to the league next year.

there you have it, derka hates kids

Quote Originally Posted by vin2basketball View Post
    So as I've said before in this thread, I apologize for the earlier slew of times where I wasn't actively managing my team. I got sent by my boss on a monthlong business trip to a part of the world where internet access is mediocre at best (rural India) and then I got back to the US. I tried as much as possible to set my lineup in advance, but it wasn't perfect from memory and that undoubtedly harmed the league. Full disclosure, my company works with families and high school students to help them plan for colleges and higher education. So at the end of December, I was trying to make sure that hundreds of kids got across the finish line with their futures, and that took maybe just a little higher priority than remembering my fantasy lineup.

I haven't been a great owner, but tl:dr it was a good reason and I'm not out to get you Derka.

Long story short, I apologize for "ruining" the league (for the record I'm 7 games behind Scraps in the win column and can more than conceivably catch him, Team Live Badass, and Banana Boat before the end of the season). With the job that I currently have, fantasy basketball is probably not a good fit, and I won't be returning to the league next year.
    PM Derka

asshat Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCRanger03 View Post

Also how the hell do I keep playing against Kevin Durant? SuckaPunchingRudyT I'm playing you next week so prepare to be traded KD!
    Oddly enough, someone did offer me KD

edit: louise is my favorite character
    Last edited by Troy McClure; 01-15-2017 at 01:30 AM. Reason: bobs burgers

Quote Originally Posted by vin2basketball View Post
    With the job that I currently have, fantasy basketball is probably not a good fit, and I won't be returning to the league next year.
    don't worry, neither will derka.

Don't sweat it, vin. Real life is more important.

my team is $#@!ing dropping like flys. rudy gay just tore his achilles .

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    I hear you BO. Porzingas and Caldwell-Pope being out has not been a good thing for me.

Down Paul and Bradley right now. Have also lost George, Oladipo and Conley for multiple games this season.

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    This time of year can be horrible for fantasy teams.

Quote Originally Posted by capn81 View Post
    This time of year can be horrible for fantasy teams.
    Annnnnnd Gasol is out tonight. This season cannot end fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by capn81 View Post
    Annnnnnd Gasol is out tonight. This season cannot end fast enough.
    indefinitely

2016-17 shaggy fantasy basketball league

Gasol or the league? Lulz

asshat RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson's Avatar
    All but one of the matchups are very competitive this week.

Quote Originally Posted by RexWilson View Post
    All but one of the matchups are very competitive this week.
    thanks scraps

asshat Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka's Avatar
    I held onto Waiters all throughout his injury, held onto him while he struggled his first week+ after coming back, but then when Jokic, Butler, Freak, Whiteside, and Booker all got sick at the same time (Hassan actually got poked in the eye, but seriously, all those other dudes missed multiple games due to an illness within the last 10 days) I finally dropped Dion. You're welcome, whoever added him.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    I held onto Waiters all throughout his injury, held onto him while he struggled his first week+ after coming back, but then when Jokic, Butler, Freak, Whiteside, and Booker all got sick at the same time (Hassan actually got poked in the eye, but seriously, all those other dudes missed multiple games due to an illness within the last 10 days) I finally dropped Dion. You're welcome, whoever added him.
    Not when he's left on the bench

After a week of continuous double double blue balls, my squad churned out 6 of the 7 folks playing

Where was that last week damnit

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCRanger03 View Post
    After a week of continuous double double blue balls, my squad churned out 6 of the 7 folks playing

Where was that last week damnit
    Against me you only need about 3 so you are already in overkill mode

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Against me you only need about 3 so you are already in overkill mode
    Well generally if overkill was a category I'd be a monster, also slim category losses lol

asshat Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka's Avatar
    Just lost one of my best players because he got into a fight with a chair and lost.

that chair was askin for it

you probably don't wanna check on denver nuggets updates

Jokic, Whiteside, Booker, and Kanter all hurt at once. Good day.

2016-17 shaggy fantasy basketball league

Jesus $#@!ing Goddamn Christ. Three weeks ago it looked like I was going to run away with the regular season title, and since then Jimmy Butler, Greek Freak, Nikola Jokic, Hassan Whiteside, Trevor Booker, Enes Kanter, and Will Barton have all missed multiple games, most of them 5+. I've been biting my tongue just waiting for this $#@! to stop, but it's just one after the $#@!ing other.

Good second half by Anthony Marrow. Needed either 5 points or a steal to tie the week and he failed on both. Fitting end to our math this week TBNL.

asshat RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RexWilson's Avatar
    I cant remember, who gets in the playoffs? 2 Division winners and then next 2 or 4 best records?

I cant remember, who gets in the playoffs?
    Not me

asshat Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure's Avatar
    I cant remember, who gets in the playoffs? 2 Division winners and then next 2 or 4 best records?
    Six team playoff. Division winners get a bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
    Six team playoff. Division winners get a bye.
    Playoff Teams
    4 (2 rounds)

That's the way its set up on espn automatically. BO will have to manually set up the playoffs to make it 6 teams.

can we make it 12 teams?

Playoff participation ribbons!

Hell yeah

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    In for 12

I vote for 12, half the league approves the motion passes

Are we voting on ribbons? Ribbons for all I say.

On a serious note, I am about to have a log jam with sg/sf combos. Haywayd, Middleton, and Waiters. Im looking to trade one for a pf/c combo. Im willing to do multiple player trades too if that is your fancy.

I only have three of the players i originally drafted. That has nothing to do with the trade. I just thought it was odd.

So Zach Lavine tears his ACL last week and a couple days later Jabari Parker does the same, goog trade BO

ha, i was thinking the same thing.

When do our playoffs start again?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast