+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2016-17 Houston Astros Offseason Thread

bunghole Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    per media reports, other teams were asking for bregman and musgrove this past august in trade deals. no way in hell im giving up either one. hopefully those two are the backbone of a damn good team for many years to come
    Absolutely this.

bunghole Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89 is a rep whore. Houston89's Avatar
    Who is a realistic pitching option that will be a free agent? That may be tougher then signing another bat.

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Houston89 View Post
    Who is a realistic pitching option that will be a free agent? That may be tougher then signing another bat.
    Doug Fister

asshat TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    whomever we sign, he needs to play LF.

1st - el yuli / white

2nd - altuve

ss - correa

3rd - bregman

rf - springer

cf - marisnick? / maybe a FA moving marisnick to the #4 of

lf - FA, not colby rasmus

C - gattis / FA pick up

DH - FA ? / gattis / el yuli

What about Yulibro for LF? Astros seem to have no problem paying $$ for Cubans.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    Drop my bumper on Antoine, pick it up on the Fondren
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    What about Yulibro for LF? Astros seem to have no problem paying $$ for Cubans.
    Free-agent infielder Lourdes Gurriel -- Yulieski Gurriel's younger brother -- is attracting some attention from major league teams.

Rumor CentralJon Heyman of Today's Knuckleball writes that Lourdes "had a nice showcase a couple weeks back and is in the process of setting up private workouts for a half-dozen or so teams."

Teams that have shown interest in the 22-year-old Cuban shortstop/second baseman, according to Heyman, are: the Miami Marlins, who will give him a "close look;" the Houston Astros, who will look at him in a private workout, and the Boston Red Sox.

Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch writes that several St. Louis Cardinals senior scouts have been looking at Gurriel, including at a recent work out in Panama City. The Cards will discuss scheduling a private workout for Gurriel, per Goold.

Goold also writes that some scouts consider Lourdes to be a better all-around player and hitter than his older brother, and his style of play has been compared to that of Cardinals shortstop Aledmys Diaz.

Heyman notes Lourdes' age -- he's a decade younger than Yulieski -- "fits Boston's M.O."

In a 36-game stint with the Astros this season, Yulieski hit .262 with three home runs and 15 RBIs.

--Alex Tekip

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Younger cuban isn't mlb ready

Trumbo is the exact opposite of the kind of player the Astros should target.

1) career year at 30
    2) questionable strike zone judgement makes career year difficult to duplicate.
    3) Has no defensive position where he can play and be league average at best.

We don't need sluggers that have problems making contact, we already have plenty of them. We need guys that can get on base, make consistent contact, and are not sieves defensively.

FA starting pitching market is absolute trash this year. Iwakuma, Fister, Colby Lewis are your headliners. It's 5th starter stuff, probably overpriced, and nobody you want on a multiyear deal. Hellickson is the ONLY starter I'd feel comfortable with signing to a long contract, and since he's the only one on the market it's going to be way more than it's worth.

Keuchel/McCullers/Musgrove/McHugh is a good start. Martes and Paulino will probably get midseason calls (and for those of you concerned with the rotation's velo, those guys have mid 90s heaters). We have a glut of long relievers that we can roll out as 5th starters in the early season and will probably do that.
    Last edited by strosbros; 10-05-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strosbros View Post
    FA starting pitching market is absolute trash this year. Iwakuma, Fister, Colby Lewis are your headliners. It's 5th starter stuff, probably overpriced, and nobody you want on a multiyear deal.

Keuchel/McCullers/Musgrove/McHugh is a good start. Martes and Paulino will probably get midseason calls (and for those of you concerned with the rotation's velo, those guys have mid 90s heaters). We have a glut of long relievers that we can roll out as 5th starters in the early season and will probably do that.
    It will be interesting to see where Devenski is put to start the season. If no starting pitcher worth paying is available in FA do you try to work him back in the rotation?

It will be interesting to see where Devenski is put to start the season. If no starting pitcher worth paying is available in FA do you try to work him back in the rotation?
    That's my thought. Pea$#@!, Feliz, Devo, some of the AAA guys should all get a look for the rotation in ST. If it doesn't work out call up one of the AAA guys and send them back to the bullpen in May.

Martes has actually thrown a lot of innings (125 in Corpus last year) for a guy his age, and they've been good-- 3.30 ERA, 2.73 FIP, 9.41 K/9, 3.38 BB/9. I wouldn't be opposed to him skipping AAA entirely if they think he can handle ~150-180 MLB innings next year.

Quote Originally Posted by strosbros View Post
    FA starting pitching market is absolute trash this year. Iwakuma, Fister, Colby Lewis are your headliners. It's 5th starter stuff, probably overpriced, and nobody you want on a multiyear deal. Hellickson is the ONLY starter I'd feel comfortable with signing to a long contract, and since he's the only one on the market it's going to be way more than it's worth.

Ivan Nova is another name worth mentioning. His half-season renaissance in Pittsburgh brought about a 52/3 K/BB ratio, and like Hellickson he's only 30. Then there is Chapman, who you sign to strengthen the bullpen, which alleviates the need somewhat to get a starter, because your bullpen becomes Giles, Harris, Gregerson, and Chapman meaning most days you'd need 5 innings from your starter, if those 4 guys are pitching at the top of their talent level in situations that they don't blow up in.

Then the Astros could look to move Devenski and Feliz into the rotation. Those guys for 5 innings probably give you better ROI than any starter about to hit the FA market.

Keuchel, McCullers, McHugh, Musgrove, Devenski, Feliz, plus a slew of others in the organization give you plenty of options.
    Last edited by utgrad97; 10-05-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post
    Ivan Nova is another name worth mentioning. His half-season renaissance in Pittsburgh brought about a 52/3 K/BB ratio, and like Hellickson he's only 30. Then there is Chapman, who you sign to strengthen the bullpen, which alleviates the need somewhat to get a starter, because your bullpen becomes Giles, Harris, Gregerson, and Chapman meaning most days you'd need 5 innings from your starter, if those 4 guys are pitching at the top of their talent level in situations that they don't blow up in.
    There's like a 5% chance Nova doesn't re-sign with PIT imo. Same story for Bartolo, great season again but he's either signing another one year deal with NYM or hanging them up.

We absolutely have to get one of the relievers. I think Chapman is overvalued and we'd get more value out of Jansen or Melancon, but we need to sign an elite reliever this offseason.

I like the Chapman idea but he may be way to pricey if NY and Chicago are hellbent on signing him. Having said that I wouldn't be disappointed if they threw most of their cash at Chapman for the reasons you mentioned. He would seem to be the safest bet out of anybody in free agency. Just think if they had Chapman against the Rangers and Angels in those late inning debacles.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    I vote Boogity and Wulaw have nothing to do with the season thread title

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    agreed with utgrad; i would love to see Devo and/or Feliz get a real look at coming to the rotation at some point. I think you go with DK/LMC/Musgrove/McHugh and find from within. if we're gonna spend money, spend where it can help you everyday versus every five - ala the old "should a pitcher win the MVP award" argument.

and someone teach Giles to get more movement on his FB.

asshat Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    agreed with utgrad; i would love to see Devo and/or Feliz get a real look at coming to the rotation at some point.
    I brought this up a while back and wulaw shot me down saying Devo is only a two pitch pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Nobis View Post
    I hope Devo is a starter next year
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulaw Horn View Post
    Only 2 pitches. Not electric enough to be a starter imo

I brought this up a while back and wulaw shot me down saying Devo is only a two pitch pitcher.
    I worry about that as well, but if you limit his innings to 5-6 because you have a dominant and deep bullpen, he should be fine getting through a lineup twice.

asshat Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis's Avatar
    I worry about that as well, but if you limit his innings to 5-6 because you have a dominant and deep bullpen, he should be fine getting through a lineup twice.
    We had way too many pitchers who only got us 5 or 6 this year. We need bulldogs who can go more than that consistently. 5 innings doesn't qualify for a quality start.

stats are for losers.

change speeds, hit your spots, and throw strikes. if 58 year old bartolo colon can do it effectively, here's to thinking devo and/or feliz can do the same.
    Last edited by mez2; 10-05-2016 at 04:14 PM.

We had way too many pitchers who only got us 5 or 6 this year. We need bulldogs who can go more than that consistently. 5 innings doesn't qualify for a quality start.
    If your 5th starter is consistently getting you through 6 IPs, you take that everyday.

How far away is Martes? Chance to make the rotation out of spring, mid-season call up, or 2018 at the earliest?

Admittedly I don't know much about him other than he's our top pitching prospect.

asshat TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT's Avatar
    If your 5th starter is consistently getting you through 6 IPs, you take that everyday.

Any young Livan Hernandezes out there?

asshat Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club
    Devo has a slider now. It works pretty well, too. Feliz is a two pitch pitcher though.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/outcom...ate=01/01/2017
    Last edited by Hoop; 10-05-2016 at 06:00 PM.

High A affiliate moving from Lancaster to Fayetteville, NC.

Tags also reinforced the expectation AAA moves from Fresno to Round Rock after 2018 when agreements for both are up.

Quote Originally Posted by YeaTexasFight View Post
    High A affiliate moving from Lancaster to Fayetteville, NC.

Tags also reinforced the expectation AAA moves from Fresno to Round Rock after 2018 when agreements for both are up.
    That's good news. Getting out of Lancaster is a good thing.

bunghole abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard. abcd slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    agreed with utgrad; i would love to see Devo and/or Feliz get a real look at coming to the rotation at some point. I think you go with DK/LMC/Musgrove/McHugh and find from within. if we're gonna spend money, spend where it can help you everyday versus every five - ala the old "should a pitcher win the MVP award" argument.

and someone teach Giles to get more movement on his FB.
    I sure like Devo in the pen. I'd like to see a trade for a #3 starter-type. LMJ seems like a Game 1 starter to me, and we know what good Keuchel is. If McHugh is your 4 and Fiers is the 5, you've got quality depth and options behind them.

What this team needs is a longer lineup with fewer strikeouts. Even just one of Keuchel and LMJ back to form next year and the pitching will be fine.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    LMJ needs to refine his pitching, he's tearing up his arm

Quote Originally Posted by abcd View Post
    I sure like Devo in the pen. I'd like to see a trade for a #3 starter-type. LMJ seems like a Game 1 starter to me, and we know what good Keuchel is. If McHugh is your 4 and Fiers is the 5, you've got quality depth and options behind them.

What this team needs is a longer lineup with fewer strikeouts. Even just one of Keuchel and LMJ back to form next year and the pitching will be fine.
    So basically you want the same rotation as last year, with Musgrove included?
    I'l

Oh Brooks.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...espn/91650344/

I hate the offseason. (Even though he is right about Mendoza)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooder View Post
    How far away is Martes? Chance to make the rotation out of spring, mid-season call up, or 2018 at the earliest?

Admittedly I don't know much about him other than he's our top pitching prospect.
    Probably starts the season in AAA with a midseason callup, but if we don't sign a pitcher and he does well in ST he could start the season in the rotation skipping AAA altogether.

He's put up great numbers in AA and looks ready to me. Unless he gets hurt he will pitch significant MLB innings next year.

Martes is likely trade bait. But if they don't move him I could see him called up in June if everything goes right.

asshat RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    No doubt we need pitching but had Dallas pitched like last year we would have made the playoffs and won over 90 games. Lets strengthen our Middle relief and closer and add a bat or two.

Dk and McHugh won 39 games between the two of last year - is that an anomaly, or is what we saw last year more realistic? The right answer is probably somewhere in between, but even then we still need a SP

asshat RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    I completely agree but given the sp free agent pool would it be wiser for crane to pursue great middle relief and closer or a 5th rotation guy starter? I hope we spends money this off season or we will continue like we are.

Banned Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club
    He's actually added a slider in the second half of the season. It could work (maybe?) and probably worth a shot.

I thought the Astros were trying to get him to start? He did start 17 games for Corpus in 2015.

For some reason this kinda mackes me chuckle:

"Yeah, field crew, this is Reid. Look, I need you to have one of your guys go dump a single wheelbarrow full of sand on Tal's Hill."
    "Uh, sure, whatever you need Mr. Ryan."

That might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen today.

$#@! this $#@!, Tal's hill was awesome.

RIP

aw man, i forgot to start their offseason thread. like their starters forgot how to keep the ball in the ballpark.

You need to step your obession level up like Trashmaster G

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Field View Post
    For some reason this kinda mackes me chuckle:

"Yeah, field crew, this is Reid. Look, I need you to have one of your guys go dump a single wheelbarrow full of sand on Tal's Hill."
    "Uh, sure, whatever you need Mr. Ryan."
    Needs more julia. Also you don't remove a hill by adding more sand.

Given McCullers issues, Kuechel battling fatigue

SO what are Shaggy's fantasy hole fixes for

1B:
    LF:
    OF:
    C:
    SP:
    RP:

?

1B:
    LF:
    OF:
    C:
    SP:
    RP:

?
    1B/LF is going to depend on the free agent situation. We will sign someone for one of those spots. Yuli will probably play the other. Not sure how high the FO still is on Reed, that's probably going to be the main determination as to whether we sign an OF or a 1B.
    OF: Some combo of Marisnick, Hernandez, and Kemp will round out the OF bench.
    C: Gattis the primary, sign some bum to be the backup. No idea what the market looks like, if it sucks try a trade. Stassi isn't going to cut it IMO.
    SP: We're fine here. Unless we get one in a package deal with a position player we'll roll with Keuchel/McHugh/McCullers/Musgrove and one of Devinski, Paulino, Feliz, or Martes.
    RP: Sign one of Jansen/Chapman/Melancon.

From MLBtraderumors, Obviously some of those Options are being picked up-

Catchers
    Alex Avila (30)
    Drew Butera (34)
    Jason Castro (30)
    A.J. Ellis (36)
    Ryan Hanigan (36) $3.75MM club option with an $800K buyout
    Nick Hundley (33)
    Chris Iannetta (34) $4.25MM club option
    Jonathan Lucroy (31) $5.25MM club option with a $25K buyout
    Jeff Mathis (34)
    Dioner Navarro (33)
    A.J. Pierzynski (40)
    Wilson Ramos (29)
    Carlos Ruiz (38) $4.5MM club option with a $500K buyout
    Jarrod Saltalamacchia (32)
    Geovany Soto (34)
    Kurt Suzuki (33)
    Matt Wieters (31)
    First Basemen
    Edwin Encarnacion (34)
    Ryan Howard (37) $23MM club option with a $10MM buyout
    Chris Johnson (32)
    Dae-ho Lee (35)
    Adam Lind (33)
    James Loney (33)
    Mitch Moreland (31)
    Logan Morrison (29)
    Brandon Moss (33)
    Mike Napoli (35)
    Steve Pearce (34)
    Sean Rodriguez (32)
    Carlos Santana (31) $12MM club option with a $1.2MM buyout
    Eric Thames (30)

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club

1B:
    LF:
    OF:
    C: Eric Kratz
    SP:
    RP: Eric Kratz

?

Anyone follow the Hooks? How did Ramon Laureano look?

It appears he was called up after Teoscar was promoted. not too shabby - .323/.432/.548

From MLBtraderumors, Obviously some of those Options are being picked up-

Catchers
    Alex Avila (30)
    Drew Butera (34)
    Jason Castro (30)
    A.J. Ellis (36)
    Ryan Hanigan (36) — $3.75MM club option with an $800K buyout
    Nick Hundley (33)
    Chris Iannetta (34) — $4.25MM club option
    Jonathan Lucroy (31) — $5.25MM club option with a $25K buyout
    Jeff Mathis (34)
    Dioner Navarro (33)
    A.J. Pierzynski (40)
    Wilson Ramos (29)
    Carlos Ruiz (38) — $4.5MM club option with a $500K buyout
    Jarrod Saltalamacchia (32)
    Geovany Soto (34)
    Kurt Suzuki (33)
    Matt Wieters (31)
    First Basemen
    Edwin Encarnacion (34)
    Ryan Howard (37) — $23MM club option with a $10MM buyout
    Chris Johnson (32)
    Dae-ho Lee (35)
    Adam Lind (33)
    James Loney (33)
    Mitch Moreland (31)
    Logan Morrison (29)
    Brandon Moss (33)
    Mike Napoli (35)
    Steve Pearce (34)
    Sean Rodriguez (32)
    Carlos Santana (31) — $12MM club option with a $1.2MM buyout
    Eric Thames (30)
    Brandon Moss, Luis Valbuena, and Mark Trumbo played elsewhere this year but should also be on the table as potential signees at 1B

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast