+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2016-17 Houston Astros Offseason Thread

asshat PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    i poured some pumpkinator for julia and her husband this past saturday at untapped festival. she was looking pretty hot. no photo opp as there was a long line, but here's one she posted from that day.

asshat mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin's Avatar
    Well, Alan Ashby is gone. Looks like the first offseason move is a good one. The need to find a way to get Jim Deshaies back

http://www.chron.com/sports/astros/a...s-10420194.php
    Alan Ashby, who spent 11 years in an Astros uniform as a player and more than a decade in the broadcast booth as a radio and television play by play announcer and analyst, said Friday he will not return to Astros telecasts in 2016.

Ashby, 65, said he was informed two weeks ago by team president Reid Ryan that he will not be offered a new contract as the Astros revamp their TV plans in the wake of lead play by play announcer Bill Brown's retirement.

"I am not going to be back (for 2016)," Ashby said. "I am greatly hurt, but that's the way things go. It didn't catch me off guard, but when it happens, it hurts a lot."
    Ashby rotated between analyst duties alongside Brown for most home games on Root Sports Southwest and was the play by play announcer alongside analyst Geoff Blum for most road games.

With Brown's retirement, Ryan said the Astros will return to a two-person team for television. No decision has been made as to who will fill those positions, he said.

"(Brown's) retirement gave us a chance to do a deep-dive look at the broadcast team," Ryan said. "Alan had a dual role in a three-man team, and we decided we wanted to go with a traditional play by play and color announcer scenario. We are committed to finding high-caliber talent who can provide us with the best broadcasts we can put out there.

"I want to thank Alan for his four seasons with us on the TV broadcasts and his longstanding loyalty to the Astros over the years."

Blum, the former Astros player who also joined the telecast team in 2013, has indicated that he would like to remain with the Astros. Ryan said he has no set timetable for announcing the team's 2016 TV broadcasters.

Robert Ford and Steve Sparks are under contract to return as the Astros' radio play by play announcer and analyst, respectively.
    Last edited by mycoxaphlopin; 10-28-2016 at 03:37 PM.

bunghole mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex grows his own roses mbtex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mycoxaphlopin View Post
    Well, Alan Ashby is gone. Looks like the first offseason move is a good one. The need to find a way to get Jim Deshaies back

http://www.chron.com/sports/astros/a...s-10420194.php
    Alan Ashby, who spent 11 years in an Astros uniform as a player and more than a decade in the broadcast booth as a radio and television play by play announcer and analyst, said Friday he will not return to Astros telecasts in 2016.

Ashby, 65, said he was informed two weeks ago by team president Reid Ryan that he will not be offered a new contract as the Astros revamp their TV plans in the wake of lead play by play announcer Bill Brown's retirement.

"I am not going to be back (for 2016)," Ashby said. "I am greatly hurt, but that's the way things go. It didn't catch me off guard, but when it happens, it hurts a lot."
    Ashby rotated between analyst duties alongside Brown for most home games on Root Sports Southwest and was the play by play announcer alongside analyst Geoff Blum for most road games.

With Brown's retirement, Ryan said the Astros will return to a two-person team for television. No decision has been made as to who will fill those positions, he said.

"(Brown's) retirement gave us a chance to do a deep-dive look at the broadcast team," Ryan said. "Alan had a dual role in a three-man team, and we decided we wanted to go with a traditional play by play and color announcer scenario. We are committed to finding high-caliber talent who can provide us with the best broadcasts we can put out there.

"I want to thank Alan for his four seasons with us on the TV broadcasts and his longstanding loyalty to the Astros over the years."

Blum, the former Astros player who also joined the telecast team in 2013, has indicated that he would like to remain with the Astros. Ryan said he has no set timetable for announcing the team's 2016 TV broadcasters.

Robert Ford and Steve Sparks are under contract to return as the Astros' radio play by play announcer and analyst, respectively.

Well they made one good move so far this off season.

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    I don't care that Ashby is gone but,

2 new guys...this will be a disaster

Pretty sure I hate them already

Ford/ Deshaies please.
    A man can dream.

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Probably be some bull$#@! like Eschenfelder and Stanton

asshat Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er's Avatar
    put conger in the booth, then change 7th inning stretch to 7th inning Robot dance off

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Probably be some bull$#@! like Eschenfelder and Stanton
    You shut your whore mouth.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    Drop my bumper on Antoine, pick it up on the Fondren
    We should just put Julia on the broadcast and have her fart into solo cups all game

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Julia's husband looks like a huge douche

Deshaies is never coming back

Official 2016-17 Houston Astros Offseason Thread

Julia has a great voice and seems to be knowledgeable about baseball. Give her a shot at play by play

I remember during the season brownie wanted to let her do an inning, not sure if that ever happened or not

Last edited by Cooder; 10-28-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatAtUT View Post
    i poured some pumpkinator for julia and her husband this past saturday at untapped festival. she was looking pretty hot. no photo opp as there was a long line, but here's one she posted from that day.

And you just know the carpet matches the drapes.

There ain't no carpet on that bro

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    smoov beav

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    There ain't no carpet on that bro
    And that's the way it oughta be.

A nice red landing strip would be OK with me.

bunghole oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd's Avatar
    she looks like anna-megan raley, for those of you who know who that is

Quote Originally Posted by oilcanboyd View Post
    AMR seems more slutty

bunghole oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd grows his own roses oilcanboyd's Avatar
    is that a bad thing? great tits on her

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    AMR seems more slutty

And huge RATS

Quote Originally Posted by WBT View Post
    I hope Julia and Blum are back. I'd be ok with Blum full time if he wanted to do it
    Make Ford the PBP guy. Blum can do color, but not sure if he wants to work every game. Has like 4 young daughters. Maybe let Blum and someone else switch off road vs. home. Keep Julia in current role. Call it a day.
    Last edited by Storm the Field; 10-29-2016 at 06:29 PM.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by oilcanboyd View Post
    what happened to her? got tired of john mclain creeping on her?

what happened to her? got tired of john mclain creeping on her?
    Got fired after calling a Thunder cheerleader a fatass.

asshat TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post

It's all about perspective-

My picture was of Anna-Megan.

With the start of the offseason just around the corner, it appears Houston Astros right-hander Pat Neshek could be had in a trade.

Rumor CentralThe Stros have made Neshek available, Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports reports, citing sources. Houston holds a $6.5 million option on the 36-year-old reliever for 2017 that it would have to exercise within five days of the conclusion of the World Series. The option includes a $500,000 buyout.

Neshek posted a 3.06 ERA in 47 innings spanning 60 games this year.

Well, bye

bunghole Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon
    Julia and Lana Berry are best of friends if you didn't know. I bet Julia is lonely a lot as her husband plays over in japan

asshat RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    The way my sports year has gone the Astros will hire Lowell Galindo to do the play by play broadcast.

Anna Megan is $#@!ing hot and dirty. I would destroy her pussy and because I am a gentleman I would blow it in her face.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Julia and Lana Berry are best of friends if you didn't know. I bet Julia is lonely a lot as her husband plays over in japan
    go on...

bunghole Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon Landon
    Did you know Lana Berry is now roommates with Molly Knight. Also Julia's brother is an exotic dancer in L.A.

Lulz at the guys modeling these. Even with this $#@!ty season, Houston has come a long way since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cooder View Post
    Lulz at the guys modeling these. Even with this $#@!ty season, Houston has come a long way since 2012

who's the guy in the middle? He doesn't look familiar at all

3putt

I got an autographed baseball by guy in middle if you want it for $5 StrosOverHoes

He was our only hope in the minors for like 3 years.

Ex Astro wins WS MVP.....woooooo....$#@!

damn it, i want that for the stros. $#@!in $#@!

Ex Astro wins WS MVP.....woooooo....$#@!
    Well Houston got 2 months of Aubrey Huff for him so they're the real winners tonight

zobrist and bryant, what could of been

the offseason shouldn't make me this ragey

Obligatory:

If the Cubs curse can be broken, the SI curse ain't $#@!. Let's do it, boys!

IM all in !

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Uniforms look tight

Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post

Would hit it again and again

asshat TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT has a gigantic e-peen. TheGOAT's Avatar
    Did the Astros miscalculated the super 2 cut-off on Springer?

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/1...toff-2016.html

purveyor of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    zobrist and bryant, what could of been

the offseason shouldn't make me this ragey
    that was 2006 with Zobrist, I dont think you can really still care about that one

Quote Originally Posted by Cooder View Post
    Jesus, you know you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel when the "young studs" you're using to market your new image are 4 years later:

1. Shuffling back and forth between Korea, the minors, and occasionally getting a callup to make a spot start for whatever org is desperate enough at the time.
    2. Shuffling back and forth between getting shelled for the Rockies, and shelled for Rockies AAA.
    3. Playing in Korea only.

asshat PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT Shaggy Gold Club PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Did the Astros miscalculated the super 2 cut-off on Springer?

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/1...toff-2016.html
    springer was called up less than two weeks into the season. they have the extra year of team control, but he wasnt ever projected to miss super 2 cutoff.

Korea is the new Japan

Korea is the new Japan
    chinese, japanese, dirty knees

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast