+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
Results 1,551 to 1,563 of 1563

Thread: Official 2016-17 Houston Astros Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHarsin View Post
    Replaced biggio.
    No way Biggio turns that DP. Bruntlett turned it lightning quick and had a much better arm than Biggio.

asshat mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sack View Post
    That was game 4. I was in the diamond level front row literally 3 feet from the visitor on deck circle. I was screaming at John Mabry as loud as I could why he was on deck telling him he was going to ground into a game ending DP. Was one out and a man on third. He hit a soft grounder to SS. There was no way they could turn it. It was going to be a tie game with two outs and a man on first. But somehow Everett and Bruntlett turned the sweetest DP I've ever seen to end the game. Had Bruntlett not been at second to replace Kent defensively, it doesn't get turned.
    That's an easy double play with the AJ Hinch shift.

Sarcasm...kind of

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sack View Post
    Well sheit. My memory sucks. Next game was Pujols v. Lidge then right? I was at that one too. Right field line area. Remember going from pure elation to crap in two seconds.
    The ball was also hit to Bruntlett to star the double play, not Everett. Everett did make the perfect pivot and hosed Mayberry at 1st by a step. So you can remember.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Talking About those teams and rosters is making me realize that I love this team / roster much more. This current core is something special and hopefully they can bring some championships

asshat jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34's Avatar
    Loved that core of team from 04/05. Much like the 97-99 group. Lots of positives going into this year. If they start slow do we go tombstone and fire aj for scrap iron.
    We are going to the bagwell celebration tonight.

So excited about this team. Would be dangerous for my boner health if we got a fair deal for Quintana or similar.

One guy that doesn't get a lot of credit for leading a bunch of young, talented kids for the past 2 years is AJ Hinch. Say what you will about his in-game decisions - I think his personality, and what players have described as a full open door policy, with no topic off limits - AJ is key. And he should be getting more help to lead the young guys with Beltran, McCann and Red$#@!.

Go Stros.

asshat PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet Houston View Post
    One guy that doesn't get a lot of credit for leading a bunch of young, talented kids for the past 2 years is AJ Hinch.
    if we get steam-rolled by the rangers for a 3rd consecutive season, i'll hope they fire his ass. we blew a big divisional lead 2 years ago and under-achieved last year. i'm not anti-hinch right now, and i certainly believe he's an upgrade over porter and mills, but i wouldn't go as far as saying he's under appreciated at this point.

asshat mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin has a gigantic e-peen. mycoxaphlopin's Avatar
    I don't think they underachieved last year. The lineup sucked after the cleanup hitter and they didn't have a consistent closer. They overachieved 2 years ago.

asshat mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2's Avatar
    we achieved last year. just regular-ass achieved.

asshat UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mycoxaphlopin View Post
    I don't think they underachieved last year. The lineup sucked after the cleanup hitter and they didn't have a consistent closer. They overachieved 2 years ago.
    Not to mention the loss of and poor production by Keuchel and injury to McC

I'm a huge Hinch honk and have been since about three games into our first season. That guy can manage my team for 20 or 25 years. He gets baseball and he gets people. That's the most important job descritption.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    we had $#@! for pitching last year, total $#@!

asshat PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT has a gigantic e-peen. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    we had $#@! for pitching last year, total $#@!
    yet we were 5th in the AL in ERA and 4th in runs allowed.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32