+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016-2017 Texas Rangers Offseason Thread

2016-2017 Texas Rangers Offseason Thread

We just $#@!ed away one of our greatest seasons ever, so how can we make this team better?

Starting Pitching: Cole and Yu were extremely below average in the last month or so, but the reality is it'll be tough to find a better top of the rotation in the league. Those two will either lead us to the top, or to a smoking hole in the ground. Cobra is an UFA and will turn 38 next year. If he wants to sign for cheap, do it and make him your #4. Martin is signed through 2020 and his salary isn't outrageous, so you make him your #5. That means the #3 spot is available and it won't be the Oven. Holland is signed through 2018 but according to Spotrac, he has a $2.5M buyout. You either buy him out and cut him loose, or you make him a middle reliever. The Lucas Harrell experiment failed, but he goes to arbitration this year. I'm not sure what the Rangers do with him. AJ Griffin should not sniff the starting rotation ever again. This means we need to find a solid middle of the rotation guy, and this should be the Rangers #1 priority this offseason.

Bullpen: I think we're in good shape here. Dyson, Jeffres, and Kela will be back. Bush is an UFA I believe, so signing him long-term will be a priority. I think it's possible we move one of Harrell, Griffin, Holland to the bullpen if we don't cut them/send them down. Diekman goes to arbitration so unfortunately we might see him back. Plus we have a hand full of other serviceable arms that can get us through an inning or two.

Infield: Moreland is an UFA, so I think he is gone. I'm not sure what JD has up his sleeve here, but if he's going to sign any positional player this offseason, it's going to be a first baseman. I don't think we're ready for Joey bats to take over full time, but the salary cap might force this upon us. It's $#@! or get off the pot time for him anyways, so it might be worth a roll of the dice. We have to resign Roughy to a long-term deal. Elvis and Adrian are signed long-term, so the left side of our infield is set. Plus you have Profar as a backup. We got Lucroy for cheap for one more year.

Outfield: Unfortunately, we're married to Choo for several more years. His contract is going to kill us. We need to resign Desmond to nothing more than an average CF's contract. We can't overpay him, but at the same time, I don't think we can let him go. I know he was streaky all year, but finding a CF that can give us the same production in the field and at the plate for the price of Desmond, is going to be tough. I think making Gomez your CF is a downgrade in both areas. Resign Gomez for cheap if he's willing, and keep him in LF. If he wants more than we want to pay, let him go and find someone else. We also have Nomar that would be starting if it weren't for Choo's contract.

Go team.

asshat NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA's Avatar
    who's roughy?

holland gone is all i care about. i trust jd will figure the rest out.

asshat NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA's Avatar
    $#@!. just looked at whats out there for 1b. you want adam lind? morneau? mitch? because thats what is available.

asshat longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman View Post
    We just $#@!ed away one of our greatest seasons ever, so how can we make this team better?

Outfield: Unfortunately, we're married to Choo for several more years. His contract is going to kill us. We need to resign Desmond to nothing more than an average CF's contract. We can't overpay him, but at the same time, I don't think we can let him go. I know he was streaky all year, but finding a CF that can give us the same production in the field and at the plate for the price of Desmond, is going to be tough. I think making Gomez your CF is a downgrade in both areas. Resign Gomez for cheap if he's willing, and keep him in LF. If he wants more than we want to pay, let him go and find someone else. We also have Nomar that would be starting if it weren't for Choo's contract.

Go team.
    I would resign Gomez for cheap and let Desmond walk. 31 year old reliant on athleticism that will probably get a 4-5 year deal in this poor market is not something the Rangers should do. You have to bet Desmond will be chasing the money at this point. Desmond isn't horrible in CF, merely bad and inexperienced. Rangers hide him by playing him extremely deep, which is why so many bloopers landed in front of him all season.

If Gomez can return to some semblance of himself pre-2016, he is a much better CF option than Desmond (and much cheaper)- Desmond would be a solid corner OF, though.

I could see Desmond's contract ballooning to 5 years/ 90 million, but see a 4 year pact more likely.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Let Moreland walk. Someone will pay for his home runs. Does not need to be us. Buyout Holland and let him leave. I think leaving him off the playoff roster hints that he's not back. Sign Colby if it's for cheap. He had something before that injury. Was never the same once he came back from that. Thing is, he will most likely be injured next year, too.

I'm on the fence about Desmond. He is a big liability in center. He did the best he could having never played before but we need better. Especially for the contract he will command. I think Gomez/Mazara/Choo will be your OF next year. Not excited about another season of Choo, though.

I'd make Bush the closer for next season. Find another role for Dyson.

I heard Gallo thrown out there as an option for 1B. Thing is, he still is way too inconsistent at the plate. It's a little concerning at this point that he is not putting it together. What about Profar at 1st? Even though he's pretty meh at the plate too often.

The pitching market is not good this offseason. Don't see who we get to fill in behind Yu/Cole that will be worth anything. Unless we do a trade. Do we have anyone close to being ready in the minors? I really wish we could hit on more of those. Seems when they get to this level, they fizzle out.

asshat longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. longhornfrenzy#1fan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post

I'm on the fence about Desmond. He is a big liability in center. He did the best he could having never played before but we need better. Especially for the contract he will command. I think Gomez/Mazara/Choo will be your OF next year. Not excited about another season of Choo, though.
    Choo will ultimately be DH full time. Probably as soon as next year. From Game 3 in Toronto, Texas only has one returning starting OF in Mazara.

Available FA OF: Gomez / Desmond / Red$#@! / Cespedes / Trumbo / Fowler / Saunders / Bautista

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    I bring Gomez back. He will be cheap. He can play center. Trumbo does bring power but how is he in the field? I wish we could could get better in the OF defensively than we have been. We have had too many liabilities out there. Especially in RF.

Also, isn't Encarnacion a FA this offseason? He's a 1B...

I bring Gomez back. He will be cheap. He can play center. Trumbo does bring power but how is he in the field? I wish we could could get better in the OF defensively than we have been. We have had too many liabilities out there. Especially in RF.

Trumbo is an absolutely horrible OF.

Mazara honestly did pretty well in RF this year. He won't ever be Heyward, but he seems to be slightly above average. I'm more worried about CF.

Trumbo is a straight butcher in the OF with -24 DRS in 2812 innings. Average at 1B with +12 DRS in 3046 innings but he hasn't played regularly there since 2013.

I'd peg EE for 5 years, somewhere between $90-120MM. With the hits y'alls farm took this year I don't think JD should be comfortable with $35+ MM on the books for 2020-21 going to what could be a near replacement level player.

Hudgens is a piece of $#@! hitting coach and probably the source of all of Gomez's struggles this year, y'all signing him again is probably a good idea.

It may be polarizing, but if there is ever a time to move Elvis Andrus, this is the offseason. 28 years old, good year, I don't know if his value will ever be this high again in his career. Only had a WAR of 2.2. though.

I've been on board for trading Elvis for awhile. But I don't think it would be that easy and what would we even get back? That's a pretty hefty contract still. Who would trade for that and what would we even get? If it's not much, I think I'd decline.

Profar is the one I am worried about. Next year will be his 5th year here and he hasn't amounted to anything and we don't even have a spot for him on this team. He's already said he was all for doing whatever he needed to do for the team this year but going forward, he's a SS. He knows that is what he is and wants his value to be at that position. Not being a utility player. I'd like to see what he could do when healthy (big if) playing his natural position every day and getting at bats every day. I know he's not thrilled being what he is now. Although his injuries haven't helped him.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfrenzy#1fan View Post
    It may be polarizing, but if there is ever a time to move Elvis Andrus, this is the offseason. 28 years old, good year, I don't know if his value will ever be this high again in his career. Only had a WAR of 2.2. though.
    To where? He's the 16th best SS in the league per fWAR and at least ten of those guys are younger, better, and cheaper than Andrus.

3 or 4 years ago those numbers would make him a slam dunk candidate for a trade but there's been a glut of great young shortstops coming up the last couple years. His performance is good enough to keep his contract from being a franchise-sinking albatross but it's not near good enough to move for any kind of valuable player.

Quote Originally Posted by strosbros View Post
    To where? He's the 16th best SS in the league per fWAR and at least ten of those guys are younger, better, and cheaper than Andrus.

3 or 4 years ago those numbers would make him a slam dunk candidate for a trade but there's been a glut of great young shortstops coming up the last couple years. His performance is good enough to keep his contract from being a franchise-sinking albatross but it's not near good enough to move for any kind of valuable player.
    To whoever will have him. It's called a salary dump.

And hence why it would be polarizing. Should the rangers move a somewhat productive starter for nothing but money.
    Last edited by longhornfrenzy#1fan; 10-10-2016 at 01:53 PM.

That's the issue. Who will take a middle of the pact SS for what he is being paid? I still don't know what JD was thinking handing him that contract after opening day in 2013. Weird timing.

1) elvis isnt middle of the "pact"
    2) lots of teams would take him
    3) no teams will overpay for him which is what you would have to have happen to give up a ss without a replacement
    4) they dont need to dump salary
    5) $#@! this is a weak free agent market

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    Trading Elvis like he's a mediocre player...yep. Jesus Shaggy.

Elvis was in the bottom of the league for defense for all positions on Fangraphs. With their general defensive metric they have. You don't even need that metric shown to you to know his defense is very inconsistent these days. He had a career year at the plate so it offset.

*pack

Elvis was signed because he was thought to be a plus defender and baserunner with a capable bat that would improve. He hasn't been a good defender in years and his best attributes are the first tools to go with age. He also has no power and his hitting looks like it is at its peak.

He is a slightly above average SS that is being paid 2nd highest at his position.

I would be fine with moving him if the FO believes Profar can fill Andrus' role. If not, I am fine with keeping Elvis. He played well this year and while his contract is bad, it isn't horrible enough to dump if there is no player to fill the position.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    Guy was maybe the best hitter on the team last year.

But okay.

bunghole rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Andrus:
    led the team with a .362 OBP
    2nd with .800 OPS
    3rd in WAR
    2nd in doubles
    led with 7 triples
    led with 24 SB
    So lets run him out of town

Well it's because he's "ranked" as a mediocre SS.

I could count the games on one hand that he flat lost us because of he made mistakes.

one hand huh? fan was talking about moving maz to 1b. that would solve some problems.

imo, gallo and profar need to be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by drew8117 View Post
    Well it's because he's "ranked" as a mediocre SS.

I could count the games on one hand that he flat lost us because of he made mistakes.
    It speaks more to how good the position is, not that Elvis is a bad player. He definitely is middle of the pack though. I could think of probably 10-15 SS that are equal or better.

And then you factor in Andrus is making 15 million next season...

Does anyone know why Gallo wasn't moved for Lucroy? Brinson and Ortiz play positions of huge need and would both be starters next season. Did Milwaukee say no to Gallo or did the Rangers refuse to deal him?

It speaks more to how good the position is, not that Elvis is a bad player. He definitely is middle of the pack though. I could think of probably 10-15 SS that are equal or better.

And then you factor in Andrus is making 15 million next season...
    Not sure you'd find 10-15 that were better offensively.

If you can, then the Rangers offense must have been garbage since he was basically the best hitter this season.

in the AL i would take machado, correa, bogaerts and lindor over andrus.
    NL I would take seager (better), russell (younger and better) and thats about it.

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by NOMAAA View Post
    one hand huh? fan was talking about moving maz to 1b. that would solve some problems.

imo, gallo and profar need to be traded.
    since it looks like we are rolling with Yu/Hamels at 1 and 2. we need an very good 3 and decent 4 and a closer. If we can get 2 of those for Gallo and Profar,I'd be good with Andrus.

I think Gallo's stock is dropping though.

There are good enough 3/4 starters in free agency.

was on my phone earlier and could not be more specific. iwakuma would be a huge get. cashner would be a good #3. hellickson, rich hill and nova would all be good signings in that 3/4 role as well.

not to mention theres that japanese fellow that hit bombs over there that they could make a run at. im not sure how the ham fighters handle that or if hes even available.

looks like iwakuma's option vested since he hit more that 162 innings in '16. so he's out.

cashner is available and made 7.1mil last season.
    hellickson is available and made 7mil last season.
    hill is available and made 6mil last season.
    nova is available and made 4.1 last season.

looks like iwakuma's option vested since he hit more that 162 innings in '16. so he's out.

cashner is available and made 7.1mil last season.
    hellickson is available and made 7mil last season.
    hill is available and made 6mil last season.
    nova is available and made 4.1 last season.
    I like Cashner a lot. Texas kid too.

bunghole rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. rw'z28 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I think Matt Bush takes over the closer role. I think Perez is #4 and either Holland or Lewis is #5. Trade or sign a #3.

I really hope they move Profar for a SP or convert him to the OF (I don't think he would do it). He needs to be on the field or gone.

I also really hope Martin Perez doesn't get traded because I think he will ultimately be an all-star, but I could definitely see him being moved this offseason as part of a package-- Something like Profar / Gallo / Perez for a SP.

But Perez is going to be legit. Probably just won't be with the Rangers.

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    was on my phone earlier and could not be more specific. iwakuma would be a huge get. cashner would be a good #3. hellickson, rich hill and nova would all be good signings in that 3/4 role as well.
    agreed if I thought our 1 and 2 were real solid. I have my doubts. I think we need a borderline 2 as our 3.

I'd say rich hill could be that but he is a massive injury concern and we don't need that.

asshat BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan Shaggy Silver Club BigDHornFan's Avatar
    any chance that the white sox allow Sales to be traded during the off season? if so, any chance we get him?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDHornFan View Post
    any chance that the white sox allow Sales to be traded during the off season? if so, any chance we get him?
    We already gave up a lot to get Lucroy. We would have to unload a lot to get him. He is very cheap right now relative to good pitcher's contracts. And he's under control for the next 3 or so years I think. They are in no rush to get rid of him.

The real question is do we try and move Yu at the deadline or during this offseason? He will be a FA at the end of 2017 and I don't see us bringing him back. We aren't going to pay that kind of money for him. I see the logic in both sides. You can ride him out for one more year with Cole to try and get the World Series but on the other hand, see what you can get for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDHornFan View Post
    Jared Sandler said it would take Mazara / Odor / Gallo plus others. Probably not going to happen.

asshat Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    Cashner had a high ERA pitching at friendly Safeco Park in Dan Diego. Pass.

Gallo's debut feels like so long ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnwoyPffxOc
    Last edited by longhornfrenzy#1fan; 10-13-2016 at 01:40 PM.

We already gave up a lot to get Lucroy. We would have to unload a lot to get him. He is very cheap right now relative to good pitcher's contracts. And he's under control for the next 3 or so years I think. They are in no rush to get rid of him.

The real question is do we try and move Yu at the deadline or during this offseason? He will be a FA at the end of 2017 and I don't see us bringing him back. We aren't going to pay that kind of money for him. I see the logic in both sides. You can ride him out for one more year with Cole to try and get the World Series but on the other hand, see what you can get for the future.
    Darvish is staying put this offseason. They will move him next year if they are out of contention.

I don't even know what Darvish will get on the open market in 2017. Probably will be a Dodger for 6/180 or something. Media has said he wants to play on the west coast. All depends on how this upcoming season goes and his medicals. I can't see him being a Ranger in 2018.

I think at this point, if you can get the right deal(very good pitchers or guys you can turn into very good pitchers) Yu is always on the trading block. He's too injury prone to count on. Cole is an innings eater.

The only reason to ride Yu out is if you are going all in on next year which means dealing position players for pitching.

asshat kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6's Avatar
    I want a Kershaw

you mean a generational pitcher that you control from the beginning of his career to the end? yeah, i want one too.

You want a Kershaw.

I want a blowjob from Christy Turlington.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkoopa6 View Post
    I want a Kershaw
    Already talk that Kershaw will return to DFW when his current contract expires. He would be 33.

Heyman— The Rangers will be extending the $17.2-million qualifying offer to ex-Nat Ian Desmond. They view him as a great player and even better person.

Heyman— The Rangers will be extending the $17.2-million qualifying offer to ex-Nat Ian Desmond. They view him as a great player and even better person.
    They also view him as a 1st round draft pick if he signs somewhere else.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast