+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of Mosul - 2016

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
    I watched Barzani's Press Conference, and they said that the $#@!e militas are not allowed to actually go into Mosul, they'll be a part of the cordon the West and Southwest. There was A LOT of talk about how afriad people are for $#@!e revenge.

Barzani's a pimp.

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theropods View Post
    It's going to be bad. ISIS destroyed major parts of both Ninevah and Nimrud quite a while ago and posted videos of it. They cut up statues and freizes with electric stone saws and then went in with bulldozers. We don't know how thoroughly the sites are destroyed, but I bet it's going to be pretty bad. Hopefully they can get some archaeologists in there soon to assess the damage and reconstruct what can be salvaged.

I've also seen reports that ISIS was trafficking antiquities in the last year, so even some of the stuff that wasn't destroyed was likely sold off to private collectors and probably won't be seen by the public again.

It sucks that a bunch of savages were even given the change to do this and steal such a critical world heritage site.
    I recall those $#@!s destroying some statues and structures in Nimrud but I don't remember the Nineveh stories.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I recall those $#@!s destroying some statues and structures in Nimrud but I don't remember the Nineveh stories.
    Read it at your own peril: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destru...ritage_by_ISIL

Houstonian - Historian The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas's Avatar
    I watched Barzani's Press Conference, and they said that the $#@!e militas are not allowed to actually go into Mosul, they'll be a part of the cordon the West and Southwest. There was A LOT of talk about how afriad people are for $#@!e revenge.
    I didn't know until this day that it was Barzani all along...
    Last edited by The Earl of Texas; 10-19-2016 at 12:54 PM.

asshat LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad $#@! View Post
    This right here. It seems to be the one thing the Kurds, the Sunni Iraqis and Shia Iraqis can agree on.

And speak of depressing, I was reading a list of the sites that ISIS has destroyed (or we fear they have destroyed). So many ancient relics gone. Assyrian sites that have been around for 10,000 years or more. Bulldozed. It's as if we let rednecks roll coal in Bigfoot though the Smithsonian. But worse by orders of magnitude.
    Almost all of those sites have had 20 years of significant neglect anyway. What really makes me sad are all the previously well preserved sites, temples, and castles in Syria that will never be rebuilt

These are strange days. I just watched combat footage from Mosul while I took a $#@!. Whoever goes in there next should get a purple heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LCHorn View Post
    Almost all of those sites have had 20 years of significant neglect anyway. What really makes me sad are all the previously well preserved sites, temples, and castles in Syria that will never be rebuilt
    Neglect can be overcome. Destruction less so.

But never is a long time. If things ever settle down, they'll figure out this could be tourist drivers. I know, wishful thinking.

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    Some other villages retaken by the Iraqi's so far: Al-Bakr, Sa'eywiyah, Najmat Al-Muhandis, and Ibrahim Khalil.

Not much info about what's going on with the Shia'a militias coming in from the West, because the journalists are embedded with the Kurds and IA. However, they're now predicting that they can start breeching the outskirts of Western Mosul by Friday.

Russia has also come out today to say that they're monitoring the "safe corridor" the Iraqis gave the terrorists at the Syrian border to take care of them if they try to cross into Syria.

asshat Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chooky View Post
    These are strange days. I just watched combat footage from Mosul while I took a $#@!. Whoever goes in there next should get a purple heart.
    That must have been a seriously nasty dump

Quote Originally Posted by Digdogger View Post
    That must have been a seriously nasty dump

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar

Caption:
    Isis punishment for what they consider 'crimes': adultery, homosexual relationship, drinking alcohol. (Ibrahim Khalil village, S.E. Mosul)

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar

Caption:
    Isis punishment for what they consider 'crimes': adultery, homosexual relationship, drinking alcohol. (Ibrahim Khalil village, S.E. Mosul)
    They had it laminated.

I'd say that means they're pretty serious.

Those punishments would make me need a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    They had it laminated.

Easier to clean the brains off that way.

What do they do to lane splitters?

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chooky View Post
    What do they do to lane splitters?
    If they have a series of fatwas covering $#@!s who drive slow in the fast lane and people who write checks in the express lane at the grocery store . . . I'm just saying that I'll listen to their platform before I judge it.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Quote Originally Posted by LCHorn View Post
    Rage rage rage. Hate it.

Leanin' ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53 Probably Shaggy upper class ldogg53's Avatar
    If they have a series of fatwas covering $#@!s who drive slow in the fast lane and people who write checks in the express lane at the grocery store . . . I'm just saying that I'll listen to their platform before I judge it.
    Wait.. they have neg rep points over there too?

asshat crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski's Avatar
    drinking alcohol.
    It's always funny watching Formula 1 drivers on the podium in an Islamic country react to the rose water that they were expecting to be champagne (sparkling wine now). Especially the Finns.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    They had it laminated.

That's a paddlin'!

Quote Originally Posted by ldogg53 View Post
    I would totally neg ISIS.

"We're gonna cut off your hands and lower this cage full of people into acid."

$#@! you. Negged.

asshat Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ldogg53 View Post
    wait a sec, you are at happy hour with all of the other degenerates and you are still posting?

asshat RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club
    Today the Peshmerga have been attacking along the three northern main roads into Mosul. They have made good progress from the north, but are a bit bogged to on the northeastern approach. Iraqi forces are still working their way up from the south.

http://isis.liveuamap.com/en/

In Syria YPG forces are moving from Afrin to take Al Bab from ISIS, but Turkey is bombing them and slowing their progress. There was a report yesterday that one of the Kurdish commanders was meeting with local Sunni's near Arime, so the speculation is that the Kurds will start an assault to take Al Bab from the east as well coming from Manbij.

A couple interesting tidbits from today's endeavors:

The Iraqi's are super surprised that they're moving much faster than they anticipated, which is a good sign that their tactics are working, and their will to fight is still there. This should be a good morale boost for them which should translate over to more success. They're still expected it to take weeks or even months before Mosul is fully taken, the closer they get to Mosul the stronger the resistance.

And this gem from the Associated Press from the village of Al-Hud:
    On Monday, a man paraded through town with an Iraqi flag in a show of defiance, residents said. Islamic State fighters shot and killed him.

A group of residents gathered in a shop, news spread among the hundreds of people living in the town, and soon a crowd turned on the militants.

One resident, Ahmed Mohammed, said he and others shot a militant who was hiding by an outhouse behind a shop.

“Thatdidn’twork.Thenone of our guys came and threw a grenade on him from the top,” he said.

Gasim Mohammed said his father was killed in the uprising against the militants. He kicked the head of one of the bodies. “This one smells like a dog,” he said.

“I hate them. Anyone I catch, I’ll drink his blood. Even if it’s a child,” he said.

It was not clear how many militants had been in the village or how many were killed. There were at least five bodies.

The head of the Iraqi military’soperationscommandfor Nineveh province, where the offensive is taking place, confirmed the residents’ account.

“Before we reached the village, they fought them and killed many of them,” Maj. Gen. Najim al-Jobori said.

On Wednesday, residents were celebrating. Children ran toward an Iraqi military convoy waving peace signs while others threw stones at the bodies of the dead Islamic State fighters. Residents fired celebratory rounds into the air, and cars along the main road still flew white flags of surrender.

asshat Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament's Avatar
    Why weren't they doing that 2 years ago?

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parliament View Post
    because the balance of power wasn't in their favor and would have resulted in them being beheaded and their wives and daughters raped and murdered.

Houstonian - Historian The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas Shaggy Silver Club The Earl of Texas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parliament View Post
    dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    How's the wagging of the dog going?
    That you, Donald?

On Wednesday evening, Trump insinuated that Iraq launched the mission to help Clinton win the White House.

"The only reason they did it is because she's running for the office of president and they want to look tough," Trump said. "They want to look good."

"She wanted to look good for the election," he continued, "so they're going in."

asshat CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack's Avatar
    haha donald.

Some highlights of today's offensives:
    1 US servicemember KIA today from an IED:(

Iraqi forces break into towns of Sedawa, Khapata, Manaweer, Salahya, Khalidyah, and Mishraq all south of Mosul and Kanhash village southern Baghdedeh / Qaraqush to the East. The Peshmerga advanced now between Batnay and Tall Kayf, North to Mosul

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    So how are they gonna split $#@! up between all these factions? Will it be like post ww2 Berlin where everybody gets a slice of the city pie?

Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    So how are they gonna split $#@! up between all these factions? Will it be like post ww2 Berlin where everybody gets a slice of the city pie?
    Checkpoint Chabuk, coming soon.

Answer that and you've solved the Middle East Crisis sir.

Good luck to you!

We should get the British to draw the map. The British, historically, are probably the best at drawing maps.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar

That's a good question, and they keep saying they don't really have a plan yet for what happens after they retake the city. They figure they still have a few weeks to figure it out. They did say that the Shia'a militas won't be allowed in, and there is talk that the Kurds will be asked to not go in either, so essentially they only want the Iraqi Army and Police to go in. No word on the NPU (The Assyrian Christian militia) since they're a part of this too (they're with the Iraqi Army to the SE), and this is traditionally the area they all lived, so Mosul and the Nineveh governorate is their home.

In a press conference they said they would restore the former governors and staff from before they fled from ISIS, which doesn't give everyone there too good of a feeling considering they were pretty weak the first time, which helped give rise to ISIS in the first place, but given the option of more ISIS or the old Iraqi government, I think by now everyone there would choose the later without too much complaining.

edit:
    Speaking of the Nineveh Plains Forces (NPU) they've been doing good work in the villages of Kanhash in southern Baghdedeh / Qaraqush. Here's their trucks:

Here they are chilling behind a wall in Qaraqush:

And here's a picture one of them took of a former Church that Isis blew up:
    Last edited by MillerEP; 10-20-2016 at 03:36 PM.

That's a good question, and they keep saying they don't really have a plan yet for what happens after they retake the city. They figure they still have a few weeks to figure it out. They did say that the Shia'a militas won't be allowed in, and there is talk that the Kurds will be asked to not go in either, so essentially they only want the Iraqi Army and Police to go in. No word on the NUP (The Assyrian Christian militia) since they're a part of this too (they're with the Iraqi Army to the SE), and this is traditionally the area they all lived, so Mosul and the Nineveh governorate is their home.

In a press conference they said they would restore the former governors and staff from before they fled from ISIS, which doesn't give everyone there too good of a feeling considering they were pretty weak the first time, which helped give rise to ISIS in the first place, but given the option of more ISIS or the old Iraqi government, I think by now everyone there would choose the later without too much complaining.
    I heard an interview yesterday that they have a bunch of police from Baghdad ready to step in and at least maintain day-to-day order (traffic cops, low level stuff) until they can sort out everything, with the militias having agreed to stay out of the city proper. So that's a better plan than nothing.

asshat 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    because the balance of power wasn't in their favor and would have resulted in them being beheaded and their wives and daughters raped and murdered.

Caption:
    So isis can rape wives and daughters and not be punished based off their own guidelines/rules? Raping is not adultery? I haz confuse.

Quote Originally Posted by 210816horn View Post
    So isis can rape wives and daughters and not be punished based off their own guidelines/rules? Raping is not adultery? I haz confuse.
    That's technically correct because the non-believers to them aren't human, just livestock. So it's not cheating if you're $#@!ing a goat, donkey, or a slave.

So this twitter account has been posting some pretty interesting videos like these two:
    https://twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/st...219970/video/1

When I was in Iraq both times we had Iraqi Army co-located with us to train them up. I saw them as more of a nuisance than anything, and used them basically as glorified translators. They just tagged along with us more so than we ever actually trained them, since nobody could trust them further than we could throw them, but watching these videos it looks like they're using some sound tactics, so maybe they were learning by watching afterall. One example is you can see the use of ground guides, which is a slightly minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but I guarantee you it's something they learned from us.
    Last edited by MillerEP; 10-20-2016 at 03:48 PM.

asshat Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka's Avatar
    nice to see they are not all just shooting from the hip.

Thanks for the link

Some Highlights of today:
    ISIS sleeper cells in Kirkuk which is not ISIS held territory detonated some car bombs, and are harassing security forces inside the city with snipers. One sniper reportedly killed an Iraqi reporter. Most likely it was to slow the assault down by making them turn to face another front. It kind of slowed things down in the SE, but things are still progressing up from the South and down from the North.

In the North, the Peshmerga have made it to the foot of the Bashiqa mountain in Nawaran. In the South the Iraqi Army has captured Duwayzat al-Tahtani on Makhmour front in order to assert pressure on Telul al-Nasr, the Mishraq Sulfer State Company, and the village of Nanaah.

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Creeps me out seeing Iraqis driving around in our tanks.

I don't know why.

asshat crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post

I don't know why.
    What would George Washington say?

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 210816horn View Post
    You live in the US. You should be used to $#@!nuts using religious dogma to oppress people.

asshat RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club RayDog Shaggy Bronze Club
    What I think are a cool way around their dogma are their temporary marriages. In some places you can get married, $#@! and then divorce the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by RayDog View Post
    What I think are a cool way around their dogma are their temporary marriages. In some places you can get married, $#@! and then divorce the same day.
    We all have peculiar ways of rationalizing our needs.

I read NSAA for the insightful commentary on international events.

Did I say NSAA? I meant Bada Bing.

asshat Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable's Avatar
    Pics?

asshat Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post

I don't know why.
    They don't have all the options, especially our Chobam (sp?) armor, bit yeah. We don't have any old M60's we can give them instead?

So do we all.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast