+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Red Dead game

New Red Dead game

Just finished the original RDR. Man, I loved the first 90% of the game, but it really just fizzled out at the end. I'm reunited with my wife and she's just horrible (thought for sure she'd die somehow and I'd get to hook up with Bonnie), I return to my homestead, do a couple chores, run a couple errands, then die. All of a sudden I'm my son, and I go and kill my father's murderer, and that's it; roll credits. Surely other people were disappointed by this, yeah?
    Last edited by Derka; 11-06-2016 at 04:46 PM.

asshat Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    So you can get red dead revolver on ps4 but not red dead redemption?
    Because Red Dead Revolver is running in PS2 emulation mode. Unfortunately due to the $#@!ty $#@!ing hardware in the PS3 running an emulator for the PS3 is not yet feasible.

asshat Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    Just finished the original RDR. Man, I loved the first 90% of the game, but it really just fizzled out at the end. I'm reunited with my wife and she's just horrible (thought for sure she'd die somehow and I'd get to hook up with Bonnie), I return to my homestead, do a couple chores, run a couple errands, then die. All of a sudden I'm my son, and I go and kill my father's murderer, and that's it; roll credits. Surely other people were disappointed by this, yeah?
    so youre complaining that you got to $#@! a model but came as soon as she let you stick it in her ass. the horror.

What?

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    How would you have ended it? I haven't put that much thought into the ending but I had no issues with it. I thought they were setting up a sequel with the son

Red Dead was one of the more memorable video game endings I've ever experienced. Completely disagree.

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Yeah the ending was great. I guess you could say that Marston got...redemption.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    I'm replaying it right now after a six year lay off. I remember John's ending and I remember Jack being super annoying while performing the equivalent of his father's throwaway shouts (on horseback).

I'm pretty sure I didn't have any problems with how it ended on the first go round. Guess we'll see how it goes this time and I'll be able to report my wife's reaction as well.

New Red Dead game

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcQuinn View Post
    How would you have ended it? I haven't put that much thought into the ending but I had no issues with it. I thought they were setting up a sequel with the son
    Differently. You spend 95% of the game as Marston, and after countless hours of hunting, fighting, gambling, dueling, robbing trains, racing chariots, catching bad guys, etc, it all just falls off a cliff for the last 5%, which consists of driving some corn to McFarlane Ranch (where we see that Bonnie wants these nuts up in her guts), lassoing a couple of horses, and then dying. They even take away your other outfits, so you can't play high stakes poker, and you aren't as good with a weapon.

If you gave me some time I'm absolutely sure I could come up with an ending that was better than that. It was just a total let down. Plus, the wife and kid just nag and complain the whole time, they suck; I did not like them. Hence, I was not thrilled to become Jack Marston, but even so it lasted like 5 minutes anyway. I drove down to a river, won a duel, and the game ended. The wife and kid come into the fold with like 5-10% of the game left. What a strange amount of time for them to be involved, only to have you dir pretty much right away. After all of the action, the ending just fell flat.
    Last edited by Derka; 11-08-2016 at 02:44 AM.

asshat Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Only a coward laments over a past unlived.
    It's the wild $#@!ing west. There are no happy endings.

They intentionally left you wanting more. In fact, there is more. Play undead nightmare. Enjoy it. Buy the new game and enjoy that. Or don't. Whatever.

New Red Dead game

Why does someone have to get upset every time I have a differing opinion? It's absolutely baffling. The same people who claim that I can't handle a differing opinion get so pissy every time I say something they don't agree with, no matter how innocuous.

I didn't ask for a happy ending, I pointed out how stupid and pointless everything was once Marsten's family got involved, and how you just die about 5 minutes after they show up, having spent your time with them delivering corn to McFarlane ranch and taming a couple of wild mustangs, which is day 1 stuff in this game.

But hey, please let my personal opinion make you pissy and defensive. Or don't. Whatever.
    Last edited by Derka; 11-10-2016 at 12:29 PM.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Worst part of the ending is if you take most of the course of the game to get to level 10 on all of the challenges ($#@!ing cougars) and finally get the legend of the west outfit and then you can't change outfits because you have to wear your farming clothes.

Why does someone have to get upset every time I have a differing opinion? It's absolutely baffling. The same people who claim that I can't handle a differing opinion get so pissy every time I say something they don't agree with, no matter how innocuous.

I didn't ask for a happy ending, I pointed out how stupid and pointless everything was once Marsten's family got involved, and how you just die about 5 minutes after they show up, having spent your time with them delivering corn to McFarlane ranch and taming a couple of wild mustangs, which is day 1 stuff in this game.

But hey, please let my personal opinion make you pissy and defensive. Or don't. Whatever.
    No one's upset here dude, they just think your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

asshat Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim's Avatar

First of all you took my post wrong, which I could see how you could given that you're a pretty defensive person usually on here being that you're constantly under attack. But I'm not being pissy it was just a response to your post, not sure what you expected you're talking $#@! about a game that a bunch people like ?

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    Why does someone have to get upset every time I have a differing opinion?
    Cause they know it'll get to you and it does every time. That and you're too $#@!ing sensitive.

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    I didn't even notice that derka posted.

New Red Dead game

Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    First of all you took my post wrong, which I could see how you could given that you're a pretty defensive person usually on here being that you're constantly under attack. But I'm not being pissy it was just a response to your post, not sure what you expected you're talking $#@! about a game that a bunch people like ?
    I like the game too. And what I expected was for people to respond with whether or not they too felt that the game ended abruptly and without much fanfare or resolution. I thought that was obvious.
    Last edited by Derka; 11-11-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcQuinn View Post
    Cause they know it'll get to you and it does every time. That and you're too $#@!ing sensitive.
    So I'm the one being too sensitive here. I don't like the way a video game ended, someone else got pissy about it, and I'm the one who is being too sensitive. Right.

asshat Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen.
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    I loved and hated the ending both at the same time.

So I'm the one being too sensitive here. I don't like the way a video game ended, someone else got pissy about it, and I'm the one who is being too sensitive. Right.
    Keep saying I got pissy, maybe it'll become true. Or reread my post until reality sinks in

What's the most money anyone here accrued during the game? I kept saving money (and with the endless wolf pack attacks how could I not?) thinking I would need it for some large future purchases, and instead it all just started stacking. I think I was around $30K last time I checked.

asshat TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout's Avatar
    DUDE! Spoiler that $#@!!

asshat Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen.
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    What's the most money anyone here accrued during the game? I kept saving money (and with the endless wolf pack attacks how could I not?) thinking I would need it for some large future purchases, and instead it all just started stacking. I think I was around $30K last time I checked.
    And you couldn't even spend it on whores!

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    And you couldn't even spend it on whores!
    For real! I should be the one to decide whether or not John Marsten decides he needs some strange while he's away from that terrible, nagging wife of his.

asshat oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe's Avatar
    The ending was incredible. I don't know what you're talking about.

asshat Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slingeroguitaro's Avatar

I was worried RDR 2 would be with Marston's son. His voice just annoy's the $#@! out of me.

asshat ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc's Avatar
    A friend of mine got a voice acting role in this game and here's what he has told me

A) He had to record everything three times. Once for the PS4, once for the XBOX, and once for PC.

B) yes he had to record for PC. He said it will not come out on PC at the same time as consoles, but that the PC release should not be nearly as delayed as GTA V was. He guessed a few months.

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar

asshat vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ludosc View Post
    A friend of mine got a voice acting role in this game and here's what he has told me

A) He had to record everything three times. Once for the PS4, once for the XBOX, and once for PC.

B) yes he had to record for PC. He said it will not come out on PC at the same time as consoles, but that the PC release should not be nearly as delayed as GTA V was. He guessed a few months.
    Why would you need to record a line three times for multi platforms? I understand getting the best take, but it doesn't make sense to record the same line three times to use on different platforms.

Yeah that doesn't make sense unless there are 3 completely different stories

If that is the case $#@! you and take my money

asshat NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vtaenz View Post
    Why would you need to record a line three times for multi platforms? I understand getting the best take, but it doesn't make sense to record the same line three times to use on different platforms.
    let's be honest here, he is going to do more than 3x takes on just about everything anyway...

bunghole Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    let's be honest here, he is going to do more than 3x takes on just about everything anyway...
    Higs, you have video game sources, too?!

Also, the 1 take per system seems...unlikely. That said, $#@! it, because this needs to come out on PC.

asshat ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vtaenz View Post
    that's what he told me. He specifically mentioned PC because he knew I was going to wait until the PC release. The only thing I can think of, is maybe a different group of people at Rockstar are making each version and they wanted a separate copy for each.

bunghole Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    that's what he told me. He specifically mentioned PC because he knew I was going to wait until the PC release. The only thing I can think of, is maybe a different group of people at Rockstar are making each version and they wanted a separate copy for each.
    So they can reanimate/resync character models for every version? That would be insane. Different takes I get, but there's no way they're doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Have Wool View Post
    So they can reanimate/resync character models for every version? That would be insane. Different takes I get, but there's no way they're doing that.
    he did say the PC version was a entirely separate game...so not a port.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    your "friend" is lying

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    your "friend" is lying
    well he's not lying about getting the part in the game, he showed me proof of that. The other $#@!, yeah it's possible.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    gotcha. i'm kidding (mostly).

maybe they didn't like his first 2 takes everytime

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    well he's not lying about getting the part in the game, he showed me proof of that. The other $#@!, yeah it's possible.
    The union that most of the video game voice actors went on strike back in October, so Bioware in particular sent out an open casting call with 2 scripts to read for non union members. Was he one of the ones who got the part? Or is he just showing you the same 2 scripts we all got and applied for?

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...game-companies

asshat Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme's Avatar
    Bored tonight and browsing some of these forums I don't check often. This was probably my favorite game I've ever played. I get the gripe with the ending but I didn't really care because I enjoyed the rest of the game so much. I don't really play games anymore, they have gotten way pushed down my priority list. I will buy a PS4 for this game. My late night NBA/CBB/MLB watching will have to suffer accordingly. /BartScott

I'm hype. My hands are ready.

Delayed until Spring 2018:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...=rdr2-05222017

Fine with me, take all the time you need

Yup. I've already waited years.

asshat RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas's Avatar
    Indeed. Make it good, R*.

asshat LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean Shaggy Bronze Club LonghornSean's Avatar
    Not surprised. Gives me more time to save up for Project Scorpio.

Banned DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath DoTheMath
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Field View Post
    I guess I'll wait and just buy a PS5. Glad I never burned money on the PS4.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast