+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Film Review: Texas 27, Iowa State 6

2016 Film Review: Texas 27, Iowa State 6

OFFENSE

Buechele Is Growing

At this point we have a decent idea of Buechele's limitations, but he did a couple of things this week to challenge that idea. First, it turns out he can throw slants on RPOs.

link

I wondered whether he could see over/through the line and find his receiver in traffic. He struggled with it against Cal when they first tried it, and I believe there were a couple of other examples since then. There aren't any obstructions on this play, but there is a great example I'll post later. On this play, you can see how the run action holds the linebacker in the box, then how distracted the defense is by the short route to the flat. The slant is such a simple route, but Texas has the skill talent outside to turn it into a big gain, especially against man coverage with one or no deep safeties. (That's what they were trying to do on the interception on 4th down later in the game)

Another thing Buechele has struggled with, especially against OU, is what to do if his first read isn't open.

link

Texas likes to throw these hitch routes to the short side of the field, but Iowa State took it away. Many young quarterbacks might throw it anyway, which goes to show where Buechele is in his development it would have been a surprise to see him force that throw. Instead, he works his way back to the complete other side of the field and finds Armanti Foreman open. Now, it took far too long for him to reset and locate Foreman, but the important thing is that he didn't panic, stayed in the pocket and kept looking downfield. The speed should come with repetition.

Wheel Routes

Devin Duvernay scored on this concept against OU, and it's still causing problems for defenses.

link

Iowa State's playing Cover 3. Buechele looks to his left initially (he's looked off safeties before; that's not new), pulling the safety that way. That leaves a hole for the skinny post, but the offense isn't there yet. The coverage means the nickel has to run with Duvernay, but he doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of the situation. You can't keep your eyes in the backfield and expect to run a 4.38. The corner plays it pretty well but isn't fast enough to flip around and still cut off Duvernay.

Here's the same idea against Cover 3 again.

link

Note the difference in Iowa State's pre-snap alignment (looks like two-deep safeties) and the coverage (Cover 3). It's well disguised, but it doesn't matter. D'Onta does a great job picking up the blitz, and Buechele steps up and slides to a clearing like a vet. You can see the moment the safety realizes he screwed up and Heard is streaking down the sideline by himself.

How Not to Play Defense, Continued

I'm still trying to figure out what Iowa State was trying to do here. I think it was some sort of zone blitz gone wrong.

link

They leave two gaps uncovered, though RG Perkins and C McMillon get so much movement on the nose tackle that it's more like one huge gap. RT Nickelson also makes a key block, walling off the DT. Foreman is too good to be handed opportunities like this.

DEFENSE

Usually this section is reserved for lowlights, but since there weren't any touchdowns, we'll have to settle for positive plays.

Shark Attack

link

This is a fun pass-rushing package: McCulloch, Roach, Hager, Malik and Wheeler all huddled around the line of scrimmage. The only big man is Poona, who also happens to be a pretty good pass rusher. Iowa State slides the protection to the right, leaving a true freshman running back to block the true freshman McCulloch. They're separated by only 19 pounds in the programs, but this clearly isn't a fair fight. McCulloch drives the back and makes it look easy tossing him aside while changing direction.

Where Has This Naashon Been?

Naashon Hughes may be the most gifted player on the team who rarely plays like it. His game may have benefited some from being challenged by Hager and Roach, because he made some nice plays in this one.

link

The first thing to point out: press coverage on Iowa State's best receiver with a safety over the top. This is the sort of common sense solution to defending a team's most dangerous player that I feel like Bedford was having trouble finding. By the time the quarterback completes his drop, Hughes has already blown past the right tackle. He turns the corner and then shows the quickness and change of direction that would have NFL scouts buzzing if he would just play this way all the time. Give the opposite end, Omenihu, credit for fighting through an outrageous hold to get in on the action.

Here's Hughes again.

link

It's another simple four-man rush but this time Hughes is going to twist inside. The coverage is solid, but Hughes is at the quarterback so quickly it almost wouldn't have mattered if it wasn't. Let's hope these are the signs that the light has come on for Hughes, but I wouldn't count on it just yet. He still has another year of eligibility, though, and sometimes that's realization that time is almost up is the last push guys need.

Defensive Story of the Night

As you can see, the defensive line dominated all night. Here's a quick example against the run game on 3rd & 1.

link

Things go wrong for Iowa State right from the start. The center isn't able to get to Jordan Elliott even though he's not lined up particularly wide (looks like it may even be a 2i-technique). On top of that, Hager is upfield before the pulling guard can trap him. The final straw doesn't appear to have anything to do with what Texas does the LG just gets tripped up and doesn't make it to Wheeler, who ensures that the quarterback can't fall forward near the first-down marker. Iowa State made loads of mistakes, but they also just couldn't deal with the quickness of Texas up front.

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Does this mean our defense is getting better?

Is Needs More Bourbon Ryan Bridges from Hornsports.com or nah?

asshat Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Nuge's Avatar
    NMB - Thanks for making these posts.
    I need to spread some more rep before I can give you some but I wanted you to know that I appreciate the time and effort it takes for you to make these informative posts.

Savant THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone's Avatar
    Great! love it.

asshat DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Man10 View Post
    Does this mean our defense is getting better?
    Iowa state is probably not a great measure for that, or even the upcoming game against KState. The next big test will be Baylor, I am anxious to see how Boyd and Bonney will do in the secondary against the spread. Hill and Davis have been atrocious.

purveyor of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar
    Iowa state had previously looked pretty damn frisky against Baylor and Ok State, so I am just going to say $#@!IT and feel good about them playing a good game (offense in the second half).

My rep doesn't count for $#@!, but I look forward to these every damn week. :)

asshat vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz's Avatar
    Favorite threads of the season.

Excellent as always...so did hill or davis play at all?

Davis has given half ass effort to me on a few plays all year...and no idea what hill did to get into the doghouse..im good with boyd starting but would like someone else at the other corner.
    Last edited by vince4heisman; 10-18-2016 at 12:48 PM.

asshat ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    Iowa state had previously looked pretty damn frisky against Baylor and Ok State, so I am just going to say $#@!IT and feel good about them playing a good game (offense in the second half).
    TCU - 20
    Baylor - 42
    OkSt - 31
    Texas - 6

We held them to their lowest score in Big 12 play so far. One game doesn't make a trend and could certainly be a fluke of strength vs weakness, but hopefully it is the start of trending in the right direction for Texas.

asshat the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit's Avatar
    Must spread rep. Naashon was a monster Saturday night. Thanks for spotlighting him.

i love these posts. I learn more about football on these posts than anything on TV, espn.com, or anywhere else that I can find.

asshat MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin's Avatar
    So there's plenty of film on that post/wheel combo. How do we break tendency on that and catch a team overplaying the wheel? Is there a backside seam route or something?

asshat CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHarsin View Post
    So there's plenty of film on that post/wheel combo. How do we break tendency on that and catch a team overplaying the wheel? Is there a backside seam route or something?

It kinda looks like the post route is open with Shane lookin off the safety. It's absurd the lack of holding calls against our Dline pretty much every play.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    NMB, do you have the slant out of the WR screen play in tiny movie, like I dreamed it in my head?

asshat JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW's Avatar
    On the clips with 4 DL with their hands on the ground, I really seem to remember that it worked wonders. Is that a 4-2-5 or some variation of the 3-3-5 stack that I hate?

asshat DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard. DesiHorn slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by JW View Post
    On the clips with 4 DL with their hands on the ground, I really seem to remember that it worked wonders. Is that a 4-2-5 or some variation of the 3-3-5 stack that I hate?
    West Virgina defense is doing great with the 3-3-5. We just need the right player to run that defense.

asshat El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JW View Post
    some variation of the 3-3-5 stack that I hate?
    Why do you hate 335?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHarsin View Post
    Can't really answer your question, but on the long wheel route to Dev the skinny post is wide open because Shane looks off the safety. For whatever reason, NMB says "but the offense isn't there yet". I'm guessing he's talking about the route recognition / speed progression of the QB for the skinny post. And if Shane doesn't look off the safety, there looks to be plenty of space on the other side (non-play side?) of the field for an easy pitch and catch. Also, still speaking out of my ass here, but it seems a hitch route is the type of counter play to keep the outside DB honest and make the skinny post even more so open.

asshat Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Hornarino View Post
    Why do you hate 335?
    Most people who hate it have visions of running games getting 5, 6, or 7 yards a pop seemingly at will. It doesn't have to be that way, of course, but that creates a nasty prejudice that some people cannot overcome.

I've seen the stack stop running games cold, too, though. Just, not nearly often enough when the stack is colored burnt orange....

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester-Peterson View Post
    Can't really answer your question, but on the long wheel route to Dev the skinny post is wide open because Shane looks off the safety. For whatever reason, NMB says "but the offense isn't there yet". I'm guessing he's talking about the route recognition / speed progression of the QB for the skinny post. And if Shane doesn't look off the safety, there looks to be plenty of space on the other side (non-play side?) of the field for an easy pitch and catch. Also, still speaking out of my ass here, but it seems a hitch route is the type of counter play to keep the outside DB honest and make the skinny post even more so open.
    the skinny post is about how the safety attacks the WR on the non-throw side. not sure why our receiver stopped his route but if he comes deeper and the safety stops his feet and comes up to attack the offside "in" route the skinny post is open if Shane "throws" him open down the offside hash over the safety's head.

Quote Originally Posted by dcar00 View Post
    the skinny post is about how the safety attacks the WR on the non-throw side. not sure why our receiver stopped his route but if he comes deeper and the safety stops his feet and comes up to attack the offside "in" route the skinny post is open if Shane "throws" him open down the offside hash over the safety's head.
    thanks for explaining. i was thinking the skinny post was the route ran on the throw side by the outside receiver next to Dev. he looked just as open as Dev, mostly because Shane looked off the safety. had Shane not looked off the safety, looks like the skinny post would be available. if i had to guess, i would say our receiver stopped his route because he noticed the safety bit the cheese.

NMB, thanks for the film review. It's much appreciated.

asshat JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JW's Avatar
    I don't think it gives enough strength on the defensive line for either stopping the run or pressuring the quarterback. I've also observed when we do have four down lineman we seem to kick all kinds of ass.

Kris Boyd

I went back and forth on whether his performance surprised me. I don't think I was surprised at how well he did; I was surprised at the lack of mistakes (penalty notwithstanding). Bonney's performance, on the other hand, was a surprise, and I don't think it's sustainable but let's enjoy it while we're playing the Iowa States and Kansas States of the conference.

link

This could be at least three different coverages — the fact one of Wheeler and Malik screws up really adds to the confusion — but in practice it plays out like man so we can treat it as such. Besides the mistake in coverage, Texas also isn't lined up; McCulloch is still running onto the field at the snap. Every week there has been sloppiness like this on defense on the first and/or second series of the game, but at least it's been mostly confined to only those parts of the game since Bedford was demoted.

Iowa State's plan is simple and good: Run the corner (Boyd) off to clear room to make the high-percentage throw to the slot in the flat. The percentage skyrockets when no one is lined up on the slot. But Boyd sees it coming. He starts leaning forward early on in the play and is quick to jump the route. It's a terrific play. It will be a more dangerous play when that outside guy is some 4.4-4.5 receiver from Baylor or TCU and not a 235-pound gym rat tight end from Iowa State, but I'll give Boyd the benefit of the doubt that he'll treat that situation with a little more care.

That was 3rd & 5. Let's look at a 3rd & 20.

link

This time we've got Cover 2 (three-man rush). With a safety over the top, Boyd has more freedom to attack this play, and attack it he does. The wide receiver doesn't make much, or any, effort to sell this as anything other than a screen, but Boyd still has to beat the block, then wrap up. He does both. Awesome. I also want to highlight McCulloch's effort. He's scrapes over the top of one lineman's block and casually avoids a cut block attempt by another en route to the ball. If you watched his high school tape you know he is very, very difficult to cut block. It'd be cool if we could get enough of a lead — or if he just earned it — to get him more conventional reps this weekend.

One more, another 3rd down play. This one saves a touchdown.

link

I think we've got a 2-Man situation going on here in coverage. Iowa State has the perfect play call for it — you can see how much traffic Boyd has to work through to keep up with his coverage responsibility. He plays it about as well as you can. He didn't break up the pass, but the receiver wasn't going to score either way. Had the ball been thrown on time, Iowa State probably would have been looking at a 10-point lead, but that's not the point — it wouldn't have been Boyd's fault, and he capitalized on their misstep. It was a very encouraging start for him.

Jordan Elliott

Speaking of encouraging starts, this kid made some football plays. Let's start with the one that stood out most.

link

Four yards from the end zone, Iowa State dials up QB split/slice zone. The first time through, just watch Elliott read it, toss the tackle aside and maul the QB. Now watch it again but focus on NT Chris Nelson. I didn't even bother trying to highlight him because it's just a mass of bodies in there. He gets doubled by the LG and C but does not give an inch. They're unable to work to the second-level defenders — who did a poor job reacting to the play, unfortunately — which likely would have stopped this play in its tracks even if Elliott hadn't gotten free. Great plays by a true freshman and a redshirt sophomore.

Elliott was disruptive on other plays as well. Here he is twice giving the center fits on zone runs.

link

These were consecutive plays, too. In the second one, Elliott's penetration actually forces the back to change direction — into the waiting arms of Poona. It's crazy to think that Poona and Nelson — easily Texas' two best DTs — were last-minute grabs in Strong's first recruiting class at Texas. They weren't nobodies, and there's a good chance both were going to play for Strong at Louisville (I think; I can't remember much about Nelson's recruitment), but their presence is a sobering reminder of what Texas' depth chart at DT (and everywhere else) could have looked like were it not for Strong and his ability to recruit.

One more Elliott play, this time to highlight some pass rushing skills.

link

I slowed this one way down so you can see his hands. The pads need to come down, but check out the right hand grabbing the blocker's left arm. I have not yet been able to comprehend how he lifted the blocker off the ground, but he did. I'm going to chalk this play up as examples of good hands and power. Elliott or Omenihu could have wound up with sacks here had Hughes not beaten them to it.

Erick Fowler

He saw a few snaps against OU and OK State, but he registered his first stat — a TFL — in this one.

link

Iowa State runs lead zone into a fire zone blitz. The nickel comes off the edge, while Fowler slants inside to the B gap. Right away you can see the LT was not prepared for Fowler to end up on his inside shoulder so quickly. The other problem for Iowa State is that Fowler is now in the gap where the lead blocker is supposed to go. Two blockers are now focused on one defender. The final problem for the Cyclones, of course, is that Fowler makes the TFL. That's a nice, disruptive play for the true freshman.

On that first play it appears Shark was lined up wrong as we were on the near side of the field in that video.

Savant THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone probably preboards planes THujone's Avatar
    Dude- can't say it enough. I learn more from watching these about scheme, football generally and our own players than anything else on the web. Awesome dude. Awesome.

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    I've said it before but these threads have completely changed the way I watch football. I find myself pausing and rewinding during games and looking for things I may have missed the first time even if I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Must spread rep.

bunghole Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses Abuelito grows his own roses
    Best thread of the season so far. Shane looked great in the second half and the defense looked a lot better. However, this was against 1-5 Iowa State.

• + Reply to Thread