+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Seinfeld: Just Finished the Series

asshat Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej Shaggy Silver Club Deej's Avatar

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    "You're living in the past, man...you're hung up on some clown from the 60's, man!"

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo's Avatar
    Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    It's also amazing to look back at how many serious actors did single episodes on Seinfeld, and early on too before it became so huge. And it's not like it was as a favor to Larry "I hate showbiz" David. People just saw something so early on that was magnificent.
    Like when Seinfeld reached out to Matt and Trey at South Park and they offered him the role of one of the turkeys in the Starvin Marvin episode of the first season.

You can't have "a little grace." You either have grace, or you...don't

O.K., fine, I have...no grace.

And you can't acquire grace.

Well, I have no intention of "getting" grace.

Grace isn't something you can pick up at the market.

Alright, alright, look - I don't have grace, I don't want grace...I don't even say grace, O.K.?

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    "You're living in the past, man...you're hung up on some clown from the 60's, man!"
    Hey, man - what are you hassling me for? This is just a gig, it's not my life. I don't know who Bozo is, what - is he a clown?

asshat oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeNbeans View Post
    You can't have "a little grace." You either have grace, or you...don't

O.K., fine, I have...no grace.

And you can't acquire grace.

Well, I have no intention of "getting" grace.

Grace isn't something you can pick up at the market.

Alright, alright, look - I don't have grace, I don't want grace...I don't even say grace, O.K.?
    "If I can't play tennis I have no......reason....to....live...."

Newman is good at tennis??

asshat oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97's Avatar
    "When you control the mail.....you control....INFORMATION...."

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Yeah yeah I am Batman!

I guess I'm Lois Loan.

Hello woman.

asshat Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat's Avatar

We're out of merlot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    The episode where George finds comfort in dating a woman in prison was great. And trying to go in front of her parole board hearing to keep her in there was lulz.
    "oh, she's very smart, very... crafty."

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    She keeps talking about getting back together with the old gang, what she calls 'em. They're up to something, you can be sure...

They were all TWIX!!!

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    PUDDY: Transport charge, storage surcharge, additional overcharge, finder’s fee

JERRY: "Finder’s fee"? It was on the lot!

PUDDY: Yeah, that’s right. Floor mats, keys..

JERRY: ‘Keys"?!

PUDDY: How ya gonna start it?

that chick's whacked, we're history...

asshat Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun
    Love the often overlooked Kramer and Rick scenes from that great episode.

Hey ladies, it's the Saab 900! What do you think?!? Can I interest you in a little supplemental restraint!

But for a variety of reasons I don't want to be the one responsible for purchasing costly gasoline.

Kramer and that other guy, oh they went further to the left of the slash than anyone ever dreamed. It's good to have you back, Stan.

It's Rick by the way.

No time!

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    Hey these Saab's can run forever, but us people need some snack fuel, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Llano Estacado View Post
    Love the often overlooked Kramer and Rick scenes from that great episode.

Hey ladies, it's the Saab 900! What do you think?!? Can I interest you in a little supplemental restraint!

But for a variety of reasons I don't want to be the one responsible for purchasing costly gasoline.

Kramer and that other guy, oh they went further to the left of the slash than anyone ever dreamed. It's good to have you back, Stan.

It's Rick by the way.

No time!
    "so you're his mana-"

"NEIGHBOR! that's right."

asshat CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Anyone ready for Turkey?

asshat NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA's Avatar
    if you like seinfeld and podcasts the seincast is a pretty entertaining listen. especially on long road trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Llano Estacado View Post
    Continuing the "Seinfeld Curse" talk:

I always thought that was a product of the success of the individual sitcoms, be it: MASH Cheers Cosby Seinfeld Friends Raymond, Big Bang Theory or whatever, these shows take mediocre performances by B or C list actors and transform them into household names. By season 5 if they land with audience that long these sitcom actors want 1mil+ an episode.
    Note on MASH. Harry Morgan had been on two successful shows, "Pete and Gladys" and "Dragnet." He tried to tell people up one side and down the other, "Do NOT walk off from a successful show!" Everybody has a project for you as long as the show is going on. As soon as the show ends, you're yesterday's news.
    It seemed to be a big thing in the eighties that guys like MacLean Stevenson, Gary Burghoff, Larry Linville, Patrick Duffy and all these other people would walk off from a show because they were going to be big stars, and they ended up maybe doing Fantasy Island. John Travolta is the only person I can think of that walked off a TV show and ended up doing well.
    The Seinfeld people did it right. They made their money, and they don't have to do anything except what they want, now.

asshat Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat grows his own roses Mouse Rat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kimball View Post
    Note on MASH. Harry Morgan had been on two successful shows, "Pete and Gladys" and "Dragnet." He tried to tell people up one side and down the other, "Do NOT walk off from a successful show!" Everybody has a project for you as long as the show is going on. As soon as the show ends, you're yesterday's news.
    It seemed to be a big thing in the eighties that guys like MacLean Stevenson, Gary Burghoff, Larry Linville, Patrick Duffy and all these other people would walk off from a show because they were going to be big stars, and they ended up maybe doing Fantasy Island. John Travolta is the only person I can think of that walked off a TV show and ended up doing well.
    The Seinfeld people did it right. They made their money, and they don't have to do anything except what they want, now.
    I think George Clooney is doing alright.

Gary Burghoff never left MASH. From the movie until the final episode, he was in the cast.

asshat El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheBuck View Post
    Gary Burghoff never left MASH. From the movie until the final episode, he was in the cast.
    You sure about that? Just going from memory, I thought they came up with a story line about his uncle dying and the family farm needed him to come home, so he got a discharge. He trained Klinger to take over his duties and then left his teddy bear behind in Korea, as I recall.

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Yeah I could have sworn he wasn't in the last season.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    You sure about that? Just going from memory, I thought they came up with a story line about his uncle dying and the family farm needed him to come home, so he got a discharge. He trained Klinger to take over his duties and then left his teddy bear behind in Korea, as I recall.
    Oh $#@! you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm an idiot.

asshat El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo's Avatar
    Oh $#@! you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm an idiot.
    I think he was the only actor from the movie who came over to the TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kimball View Post
    Ironically, he was actually on MASH twice, in two different roles

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    I guess I'm Lois Loan.
    the got no green lantern

you are the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life.

I will not tolerate infestation!

"And another piece of the puzzle falls into place."

I quote that so often I forgot where I got it from.

"some days the gods smile upon you, my friend."

"you finally get someone to take that canadian quarter?"

asshat Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung Shaggy Silver Club Vin Chung's Avatar
    Alan Alda Alan Alda ...
    Captain Benjamin Franklin Pierce / ... (251 episodes, 1972-1983)

Loretta Swit Loretta Swit ...
    Maj. Margaret 'Hot Lips' Houlihan (251 episodes, 1972-1983)

Jamie Farr Jamie Farr ...
    Cpl. Maxwell Q. Klinger / ... (215 episodes, 1972-1983)

William Christopher William Christopher ...
    Father Francis Mulcahy (213 episodes, 1972-1983)

Harry Morgan Harry Morgan ...
    Col. Sherman T. Potter / ... (180 episodes, 1974-1983)

Mike Farrell Mike Farrell ...
    Capt. B.J. Hunnicutt (179 episodes, 1975-1983)

Gary Burghoff Gary Burghoff ...
    Cpl. Walter 'Radar' O'Reilly (174 episodes, 1972-1979)

Kellye Nakahara Kellye Nakahara ...
    Lt. Kellye Yamato, RN / ... (167 episodes, 1973-1983)

David Ogden Stiers David Ogden Stiers ...
    Maj. Charles Winchester (131 episodes, 1977-1983)

Larry Linville Larry Linville ...
    Maj. Frank Burns (121 episodes, 1972-1978)

Jeff Maxwell Jeff Maxwell ...
    Pvt. Igor Straminsky / ... (83 episodes, 1973-1983)

Wayne Rogers Wayne Rogers ...
    Capt. 'Trapper John' McIntyre / ... (74 episodes, 1972-1978)

McLean Stevenson McLean Stevenson ...
    Lt. Col. Henry Blake (73 episodes, 1972-1978)
    Last edited by Vin Chung; 12-22-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Yeah, we've been over that. Massive brain fart on my part.

asshat hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785 has a gigantic e-peen. hornfan785's Avatar

Before I could even get the $#@!ing pole out of the garage, we already started with the airing of the grievances. I'm heading to the liquor store

asshat Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad's Avatar
    How did the feats of strength go?

asshat Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga's Avatar
    Was unaware if this was posted previously, but Festivus was a thing that one of Seinfeld's writers lived through as a kid:

http://uproxx.com/tv/seinfeld-festivus-true-story/

Today, you can buy Festivus T-shirts and ugly sweaters, and you can decorate your desk with a miniature pole, or just order the real thing for your home, all while praying that Ben & Jerry’s brings back Festivus ice cream. You can even piss your co-workers off by donating to an actual Human Fund in their honor, and they’ll have to act like they’re appreciative because the money goes to supporting arts-education programs in Cleveland. And what makes it all so remarkable isn’t just that the writer responsible for the Festivus story didn’t think it would even make it into the episode, but that he really hoped that no one would ever find out that it was a holiday that his own father invented.

The real Festivus was created in 1966 by author Daniel O’Keefe, not out of a hatred of all of the commercial and religious aspects of Christmas, but as a unique celebration. His son, Dan O’Keefe, grew up to become a writer for Seinfeld and worked on episodes like “The Pothole,” “The Blood,” and “The Frogger,” among others. But “The Strike” forever became his legacy when the show’s other writers caught wind of the story of this bizarre holiday ritual.

“It is a fake holiday my dad made up in the ’60s to celebrate the anniversary of his first date with my mother, and it was something that we celebrated as a family in a very peculiar way through the ‘70s, and then I never spoke of it again,” O’Keefe tells us. “I had actually forgotten about it because I had blotted it out of my mind.”
    If the younger O’Keefe had his way, Festivus would have never become a part of Seinfeld lore, let alone TV history, but his brother ended up spilling the beans to Alec Berg and Jeff Schaffer, the other two writers credited on “The Strike.”

“My brother Mark mentioned it to Jeff Schaffer,” O’Keefe recalls. “Jeff told Alec and Dave [Mandel] and, as I recall, they had me meet at Swingers, this diner in Hollywood, and then one of them sat on the other side of me so I couldn’t leave. They asked about Festivus and I said I didn’t really want to talk about it. They said, ‘Well, Mark told us about it,’ and I said, ‘That f*cker.’ They said, ‘We think it might be funny in the show,’ and I said, ‘I think it’s a mistake and sort of a family shame.’ No one had ever expressed any interest in it before, but I swear I thought it was going to be cut out in the edits.”

“He was like, ‘Really? You want to do that?’ I was like, ‘Yes! Yes!’” Schaffer explains. “That’s the thing with Seinfeld stories, the real ones are always the best ones. You can almost always tell, ‘Oh, that really happened to you,’ when people would pitch stories. There’s a nuance to reality sometimes that is just perfect. We could have sat in a room for a billion years and we never would have made up Festivus. It’s crazy and hilarious and just so funny and so disturbing. It’s awesome, we gotta put it on television.
    The airing of grievances, however, was an entirely accurate portrayal of the original Festivus. “Airing your grievances was a large portion of the original and it was done into a tape recorder,” O’Keefe explains. “I think my father did occasionally refer to it as airing your grievances. So that was real, and being made to sing into a tape recorder. Songs we learned in school. Those tapes exist and are held in a secure location.”
    Last edited by Francisco Scaramonga; 12-26-2016 at 07:22 PM.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    I find your belief system fascinating

asshat CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack's Avatar
    The funniest scene to me that still makes me die laughing to this day is when George thinks he bought Jon Voight's car and after the realization that it is a John Voight Jerry deadpans, "sure. and sometimes I spell my name with an "I"" as he can't contain his Schadenfreude laughter.

Most of the stuff on the show actually happened to the writers. It's the main reason they replaced them every season. They'd use up all their best stories and then move on.

Kramer: Well, I got gonnorhea.

Elaine: That seems about right.

Kramer: That's what they gave me.

George: They? The government?

asshat Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad's Avatar
    Step off George!!

Oh Tony, no...

asshat CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CutTheCrackJack View Post
    The funniest scene to me that still makes me die laughing to this day is when George thinks he bought Jon Voight's car and after the realization that it is a John Voight Jerry deadpans, "sure. and sometimes I spell my name with an "I"" as he can't contain his Schadenfreude laughter.
    http://youtu.be/fm2iNNqj2fQ

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast