+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Seinfeld: Just Finished the Series

Quote Originally Posted by cutthecrackjack View Post
    the funniest scene to me that still makes me die laughing to this day is when george thinks he bought jon voight's car and after the realization that it is a john voight jerry deadpans, "sure. And sometimes i spell my name with an "i"" as he can't contain his schadenfreude laughter.
    get out of the car!!

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    I use Tony motioning for the Superman comic often.

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CutTheCrackJack View Post
    The funniest scene to me that still makes me die laughing to this day is when George thinks he bought Jon Voight's car and after the realization that it is a John Voight Jerry deadpans, "sure. and sometimes I spell my name with an "I"" as he can't contain his Schadenfreude laughter.
    If they don't think that twisted scene up, Cranston doesn't get another crack at Dr. Tim Whatley. His comedic chops are never shown on the networks (back when that opportunity meant your whole career-there was no 'between two ferns' to fall back on). Because of that, he doesn't get 'Malcom in the Middle.' And if he doesn't get that, he's not known well enough (admittedly from a totally different genre---but you can't deny the name recognition at that point) to get the audition for Walter White for 'Breaking Bad.' Arguably the best drama series to ever grace non-premium TV doesn't get its lead man without the convoluted and sophomoric Jon Voight episode at Whatley's party of dentists who may or may not be able to match the pencil to Kramer's forearm.

it was justified, he thought I was going for his wallet.

Walter White was written with Cranston in mind based on Vince Gilligan working with Cranston on the X Files. Even with Seinfeld and MITM, AMC said no to Cranston and made Gilligan audition others, before Gilligan put his foot down.

asshat Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sleepygrad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotsError View Post
    Walter White was written with Cranston in mind based on Vince Gilligan working with Cranston on the X Files. Even with Seinfeld and MITM, AMC said no to Cranston and made Gilligan audition others, before Gilligan put his foot down.
    That's gold Jerry!

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotsError View Post
    that's pretty damn impressive because if we're honest, Dr. Tim Whatley was a hilarious character, but is not exactly a character of broad range and depth. Obviously the X-Files made more of an impression on Gilligan. It was somebody on here, maybe you, that said something about how Anthony Hopkins never gives notes to other performers but binge watched Breaking Bad and mailed a letter to Cranston saying it was the finest acting job in a TV series he had ever seen.

"See ya later!"

"Cotton Dockers!"

I still lol after all these years.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8