+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ass Smoker Build

asshat paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?

Big Ass Smoker Build

Did some barter work for this heavy duty trailer, tandem 7500 lb axles, so wtf should I do with it?

Oh I have an idea! Why don't I put it in the $#@!ing ditch five minutes after I pick it up? Wrong ball goddamnit.

Well thanks to Cletus and a case of silver bullet, back on the road to Sabinal to pick up this beast. 575 gallon propane tank.

Old wood off, new wood on. Cleaned up and painted frame underneath, plus fixed some $#@!ed up wiring.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    lulz. how did it end up in the ditch like that? come off the hitch?

asshat ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club
    So your going to cook inside of a tank that used to contain natural gas and other stuff (do they put mercaptans in tanks that size for a warning smell?)? You're not the least concerned?

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Oh Lord

asshat paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? paco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?

Put some legs on it. You can see by the blue tape that we originally had it laid out for three doors, but we change it to two.

Scraping paint sucks $#@!s. I don't know how you navy guys do it all day.

$#@! that let's cut some doors in this fat $#@!. Door number one. Works great, except it doesn't. Hinges suck. But we're stubborn, so we just keep cutting and welding till we get it right.

bunghole Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses Bell Biv BeVo grows his own roses
    Before you start really working on it, you can just fill it all the way up with soapy water. That will force out any gas that might still be in there.

Edit: this was in response to ut ob1's post.
    Last edited by Bell Biv BeVo; 10-24-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell Biv BeVo View Post
    Before you start really working on it, you can just fill it all the way up with soapy water. That will force out any gas that might still be in there.

Edit: this was in response to ut ob1's post.
    Easier to just drop a lit match in. Burn all that gas off. Please have someone hold your beer and record in landscape mode.

Welding a piece of flat stock under the top of the door. The rest of the door will have flat stock on the outside to cover the gap.

Back on the trailer.

Cutting out for the fire box. This fire box is gonna $#@!ing huge, basically 36"x36"x36" give or take.

And there's the cut out. It's a little off on one side, but that's an easy fix. Fire box is going to be built out of plate, we should be starting on it this week.

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ut_ob1 View Post
    So your going to cook inside of a tank that used to contain natural gas and other stuff (do they put mercaptans in tanks that size for a warning smell?)? You're not the least concerned?
    Is this $#@! for real?

It's been sitting empty for a long time, but yeah the first cut was definitely a "hold my beer" moment.

Not concerned at all. Put a couple bags of charcoal and some wood in the cook chamber and burn all that $#@! out.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Silver Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Going to be legit, jealous.

Jerkass next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus Shaggy Silver Club next2naus's Avatar
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    moar

asshat ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club ut_ob1 Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Jenkins View Post
    Is this $#@! for real?
    Yes. Mercaptin will impregnate the metal. After reading about it, it looks like most recommend a hot burn off period after getting it set up.

asshat Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme Shaggy Silver Club Baboontyme's Avatar
    Should be able to light that baby up and you'll be smoking in 3 or 4 short hours!

Fun thread.

asshat kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun's Avatar
    Burning a new pit out is sop before you use it or should be.

You are a brave fellow welding in shorts.
    Last edited by kevwun; 10-24-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    lulz. how did it end up in the ditch like that? come off the hitch?
    Yeah it's a 2 5/16 hitch, I had a 2" ball and didn't even look. Crossed a little bridge and whammo $#@!er comes off, slams into my bumper and then straightened out the hooks on the safety chains. Tongue stuck in the mud in the bar ditch. So I just sat there feeling like aggy until a redneck showed up.

bunghole Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by kevwun View Post
    This.

paco, is this build for anything special?

That's my buddy. And yeah, we drink a lot for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Have Wool View Post
    This.

paco, is this build for anything special?
    Not really. We do a cookoff here and there, and I've catered a couple weddings, but mostly it's a neighborhood $#@! measuring contest and we like to build stuff while we drink.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yeah it's a 2 5/16 hitch, I had a 2" ball and didn't even look. Crossed a little bridge and whammo $#@!er comes off, slams into my bumper and then straightened out the hooks on the safety chains. Tongue stuck in the mud in the bar ditch. So I just sat there feeling like aggy until a redneck showed up.

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Yes. Mercaptin will impregnate the metal. After reading about it, it looks like most recommend a hot burn off period after getting it set up.
    I was just surprised you didn't know people make pits out of propane tanks. I would bet you have had brisket that was cooked in one at some point.

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class
    Subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboontyme View Post
    Should be able to light that baby up and you'll be smoking in 3 or 4 short hours!

Fun thread.
    Yep. Half a cord and we should be in business lulz.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club

Dad always welds in shorts and flip flops

What's the all-in cost gonna be on this thing? Not including shin burns and beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Jenkins View Post
    I was just surprised you didn't know people make pits out of propane tanks. I would bet you have had brisket that was cooked in one at some point.
    Yeah, never heard of it. Little googling shows it to be common. A guy from work wanted to take some scrap 36" pipe that used to hold a bunch of bad, nasty, make-you-sick stuff to make a smoker. "Uh... No" was the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz View Post
    What's the all-in cost gonna be on this thing? Not including shin burns and beer.
    Out of pocket at this point is about $700. For the trailer we traded about $1800 worth of work, but mostly in our spare time so didn't really lose money.

We still need some plate, and some 8" pipe for the chimney. Then it's down to miscellaneous crap like thermometers, drain, welding consumables, etc. That's just to get it cooking. The roof, counter tops, storage, bar, $#@! we can go on forever. Goddamnit I hope my wife doesn't read this.

roof, counter tops, storage, bar
    You just took the awesomeness to a new level. Add a fridge for the beer to that thing as well.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Out of pocket at this point is about $700. For the trailer we traded about $1800 worth of work, but mostly in our spare time so didn't really lose money.

We still need some plate, and some 8" pipe for the chimney. Then it's down to miscellaneous crap like thermometers, drain, welding consumables, etc. That's just to get it cooking. The roof, counter tops, storage, bar, $#@! we can go on forever. Goddamnit I hope my wife doesn't read this.
    When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my shotguns and fly rods for what I told her I paid for them.

asshat cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn Probably Shaggy upper class cajunhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pescado_rojo View Post
    When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my shotguns and fly rods for what I told her I paid for them.
    She hopes the same about her shoes.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhorn View Post
    She hopes the same about her 800 pairs of lulus.
    fifm. My wife isn't into shoes. She has about 4 pairs of non-athletic shoes, and I bought two of them for her.

At least now I know why you didn't come play golf ... that looks $#@!in' fun as hell.

asshat Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang's Avatar
    Yeah, never heard of it. Little googling shows it to be common. A guy from work wanted to take some scrap 36" pipe that used to hold a bunch of bad, nasty, make-you-sick stuff to make a smoker. "Uh... No" was the answer.
    There's a franklin smoker-build video where he uses a propane tank

asshat JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB's Avatar
    $#@!ing awesome. I did not realize this was going to be a trailer mounted rig until the end. Good work my man

asshat kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun has a gigantic e-peen. kevwun's Avatar
    A lot of BBQ places, including Franklin's, cook on pits made from 1,000 gallon tanks.

asshat wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Yeah it's a 2 5/16 hitch, I had a 2" ball and didn't even look. Crossed a little bridge and whammo $#@!er comes off, slams into my bumper and then straightened out the hooks on the safety chains. Tongue stuck in the mud in the bar ditch. So I just sat there feeling like aggy until another redneck showed up.
    fixed

Touche.

asshat Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Lhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Lol. I was about to say that the redneck was there all along. J/k Interesting build. That's gonna be a hungry beast. When you get tired of it you probably could sell it to someone wanting to start a BBQ joint.

Cut the wood out under the fire box and added some angle and 1x2 tubing to support the bottom plate.

Bottom plate of fire box tacked in. It's actually bigger than the footprint of the box itself, but that seemed the easiest way to support it. We're thinking about cutting the tacks and bolting it down instead of welding in case we ever need to pull the pit off the trailer.

Have you seen the Franklin episode where he builds a smoker? He makes a double walled firebox by putting a smaller diameter pipe inside a larger piece of pipe. I've been interested in trying one out since then to see how much better it holds in heat.

asshat MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Not really. We do a cookoff here and there, and I've catered a couple weddings, but mostly it's a neighborhood $#@! measuring contest and we like to build stuff while we drink.
    Goddamnit, I'm gonna have to get a $#@!ton moar cinder blocks and expand my pit, that mothefucker is goddamn beautiful.

asshat El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri Shaggy Bronze Club El Tri's Avatar
    subscribed. this is awesome

Have you seen the Franklin episode where he builds a smoker? He makes a double walled firebox by putting a smaller diameter pipe inside a larger piece of pipe. I've been interested in trying one out since then to see how much better it holds in heat.
    Haven't seen his, but I've seen other guys do that. The box is going to be big enough to build a smaller box inside of it if I feel like I need it. At this point I have no idea.

bunghole The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. The Royal We's Avatar
    In the neighborhood needing to use the John.
    You're a great American Paco. Please keep the pics coming.

asshat wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wd40 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    be cool if the inner firebox were shaped like a $#@!.

also, I wonder what the heat would do to the bolt threads. still, easy removal would be a good thing, to replace heat damaged plates. as if I know what I'm talking about.

carry on, sir.

asshat chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga's Avatar
    We still need some 8" pipe...
    Yeah, I bet you do.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Now this is doing God's work.

Quote Originally Posted by chuychanga View Post
    Yeah, I bet you do.
    I gave your mom some 8" pipe last night.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Dude, that thing could do up some brontosaurus ribs no sweat. Yabba dabba do!

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast