+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assistant Coach Thread

A few more names that will join Texas' coaching staff under new head coach Tom Herman: Sources confirmed to ESPN.com that Fernando Lovo, who was Houston's director of football operations, is joining Herman at Texas. Strength coach Yancy McKnight and the rest of Houston football strength staff will follow Herman also, according to sources. Lovo and McKnight were both on Herman's staff at Houston the last two years; Lovo was previously at Ohio State with Herman, McKnight was previously at Iowa State where Herman was an assistant in 2009-11 and also worked with Herman at Rice.

Per Sam Khan JR.

asshat taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hook'Em0608 View Post
    He isn't a huge name but he has plenty experience scheming against the spread pretty effectively. Granted at smaller schools. Am I missing something with him?
    His 3-4, press quarters scheme does not fit our personnel. Our guys were recruited to play in a one-gap, single-high coverage scheme with pattern-matching zone. As an example, Malik Jefferson would be in coverage 80% of the time under Orlando's scheme. He's had a lot of upperclassmen talent to work with but his defense has been maddeningly inconsistent, the secondary in particular.

Dave Aranda/Brent Venables aside (they were always going to be longshots) I was hoping Herman would pursue Jim Leavitt, the DC at Colorado or Tony Gibson. Go through all four of those names before choosing Orlando.
    Last edited by sarvanaash; 11-27-2016 at 11:51 AM.

asshat dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    no one person other than you have said it's easy to have a top ranked defense in the big 12, all coaches also agree with me. since you think some random adjustments such as playing in a power 5 conference somehow are relevant to an argument when you are comparing this league to others is ridiculous. real stats are real stats, now look at reality below and explain how the 2014 Texas defense was a top 10 defense. lets not even talk about the fact that the big12 has never had two teams in the top 20 since TCU entered the league.

And let's not talk about the fact that kansas state is this years highest ranked big 12 defense at 54th. and last year OU was top ranked at 39th. and please ignore the numbers below to prove how texas was a top 10 defense in 2014. points per possession doesn't mean a damn thing when the teams we are playing run more plays than any other major conference. even if points per possession is lower than others, when they run more plays per game than other conferences guess what? they score more points!

texas 2014

Total Defense - 26th
    Total Points Allowed - 32nd
    Total Yards - 33rd
    Turnover Margin - 84th
    Passes Defended - 74th
    Opponent 4th down conversion - 73rd
    Rushing allowed - 63rd
    Passing allowed - 19th
    What the $#@!? I said it was easy to have a top ranked defense? Please show me where I said that.

If you're really arguing against adjusted stats to judge a defense, I don't know what else to say. Point per possession don't mean anything? Efficiency doesn't mean anything? The strength of the offenses you play against doesn't mean anything?

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    i wonder if it has dawned on him to look at other people before choosing orlando...

asshat BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf has a gigantic e-peen. BSchoolProf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarvanaash View Post
    His 3-4, press quarters scheme does not fit our personnel. Our guys were recruited to play in a one-gap, single-high coverage scheme with pattern-matching zone. As an example, Malik Jefferson would be in coverage 80% of the time under Orlando's scheme. He's had a lot of upperclassmen talent to work with but his defense has been maddeningly inconsistent, the secondary in particular.

Dave Aranda/Brent Venables aside (they were always going to be longshots) I was hoping Herman would pursue Jim Leavitt, the DC at Colorado or Tony Gibson. Go through all four of those names before choosing Orlando.
    thanks for the insight.

bunghole Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses

Malik Jefferson reminds me of a safety playing linebacker. I'm not so sure that isn't his best fit. He gets eaten up by lineman pretty easily and works much better in space running people down. I also think the DL that Charlie recruited would fit a 3-4 just fine. Even our DE's are large space eaters. Charlie relied on the FOX position to rush the passer and exotic blitzes. From what I saw the last 3 years.

With all that said, I don't know one way or another whether Orlando could go toe to toe with the offensive play callers in this league. So I'm not saying you are wrong.

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    I'm good with Brewster of course. I'd take Wyatt for sure but he probably wants to be OC at Houston. Giles is OK I suppose but if he's so good why hasn't anyone else picked him up?

Warehime I guess is Herman's guy but I really wish we'd reach out for some bigger names on OC and DC.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dark horse View Post
    What the $#@!? I said it was easy to have a top ranked defense? Please show me where I said that.

If you're really arguing against adjusted stats to judge a defense, I don't know what else to say. Point per possession don't mean anything? Efficiency doesn't mean anything? The strength of the offenses you play against doesn't mean anything?
    this whole argument started when a guy said my take that it was very hard to have a top 20 defense in the big12. he said that take was "horse$#@!" i have provided stats and quotes to back my position, he provided comebacks like "no it's not".

you joined the discussion saying he was right. at the end of the day, its how many points are scored against you, you can try and adjust that because you are playing better teams but that just makes my argument. the big 12 is the top offensive major conference, ergo it's tougher to play defense in this conference and that sentiment is backed by the coaches in this conference. your entire argument that you can have a top ranked defense in this league is based on an adjustment because they play against good offenses. its an absurd position.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    mileslong -

Two teams play a common opponent. By chance the opponent starts every single possession at their 25 yard line.

Team A has a slow paced offense. They allow 28 points and 400 yards on 10 possessions and 60 plays.

Team B has an up tempo offense. They allow 35 points and 475 yards on 15 possessions and 90 plays.

Which defense had a better game?

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    mileslong -

Two teams play a common opponent. By chance the opponent starts every single possession at their 25 yard line.

Team A has a slow paced offense. They allow 28 points and 400 yards on 10 possessions and 60 plays.

Team B has an up tempo offense. They allow 35 points and 475 yards on 15 possessions and 90 plays.

Which defense had a better game?
    huckleberry

how does this have anything to do with whether or not you have a top 20 defense?
    Last edited by mileslong; 11-27-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    Because most people these days don't consider total yards allowed per game to be the determinant of a Top Whatever defense. You're using 1990s definitions.

Because most people these days don't consider total yards allowed per game to be the determinant of a Top Whatever defense. You're using 1990s definitions.
    do you use total points or is that a meaningless stat as well?

asshat wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood's Avatar
    So, any AC news up in here?

That is also meaningless. It's pretty simple, a defense that faces more possessions and therefore plays can't be judged against a defense that faces fewer on raw totals.

In fact total points is even worse because it's directly affected by opponent special teams and defensive scores.

asshat dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse's Avatar
    So I didn't say it was easy to play defense in the Big 12, glad we cleared that up.

It's not absurd to use adjusted stats for defense when you have a good offense in the league that plays good offense. You don't have to give up 14 points a game when your offense scores 40 points per game. It's ok if you don't understand.

Last years OU team was 16 in S&P+ in 2015, Texas 7 in 2014, OK State 11 and TCU 13 in 2013.

I'm sorry if you feel that these were not good defenses, but they were. That's what it will take to win this league.

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    can we start a "how do you define a top 20 defense" thread?

asshat ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dcar00 View Post
    Yes. Get this stats talk out of here.

Never mind the only 2 games where his defensive personnel were healthy and 100% there were OU and Louisville.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Playing catchup with all the new threads, but has any reliable news site reported that Herman has settled on Orlando?

asshat GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    $#@!bie or Riley would be homerun hires as OCs

Quote Originally Posted by dcar00 View Post
    Denied! It's important to understanding what is a good offense and defense.

Stats are staying.

That is also meaningless. It's pretty simple, a defense that faces more possessions and therefore plays can't be judged against a defense that faces fewer on raw totals.

In fact total points is even worse because it's directly affected by opponent special teams and defensive scores.
    so patterson, stoops, strong and gundy's opinion mean nothing because you can about points per possession? the fact is this is the toughest major conference to play defense in. do you disagree with these coaches and myself on that fact?

bunghole Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore grows his own roses Bmore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by South Austin View Post
    Playing catchup with all the new threads, but has any reliable news site reported that Herman has settled on Orlando?
    The other threads seem to be much better for actual assistant coaching news. As far as a I can tell, IT (Eric Nahlin) are the only group reporting Orlando is likely coming as DC.

Quote Originally Posted by dark horse View Post
    Denied! It's important to understanding what is a good offense and defense.

Stats are staying.
    yeah maybe we should use adjustments to determine who is actually undefeated versus their record

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
    The other threads seem to be much better for actual assistant coaching news. As far as a I can tell, IT (Eric Nahlin) are the only group reporting Orlando is likely coming as DC.
    They also claim Applewhite is coming, which makes me doubt their accuracy.

bunghole Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo Shaggy Bronze Club Texas Wahoo's Avatar

Given Leavitt's history, I do not see Texas hiring him in any capacity.

asshat Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned's Avatar
    Malik Jefferson reminds me of a safety playing linebacker. I'm not so sure that isn't his best fit. He gets eaten up by lineman pretty easily and works much better in space running people down. I also think the DL that Charlie recruited would fit a 3-4 just fine. Even our DE's are large space eaters. Charlie relied on the FOX position to rush the passer and exotic blitzes. From what I saw the last 3 years.

With all that said, I don't know one way or another whether Orlando could go toe to toe with the offensive play callers in this league. So I'm not saying you are wrong.
    MJ made a $#@! ton more plays the second half of this year. batted down passes, sacks, coverage, etc. he was getting corched. he will be all conference next year with a good corch. be happy. he will be here 4 years now.

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    Too many comfort hires. I am not impressed with what appears to be Herman's approach.

bunghole Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses Hook'Em0608 grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by Staboned View Post
    MJ made a $#@! ton more plays the second half of this year. batted down passes, sacks, coverage, etc. he was getting corched. he will be all conference next year with a good corch. be happy. he will be here 4 years now.

I agree, Malik is still an elite talent. Just saying I think he is better playing in space. I don't think he is a guy who thrives in the trenches.

asshat victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88's Avatar

I got negged a while back before the season started when I stated Malik wouldn't be a first round pick and needed to improve in the run game and taking on blocks. He still needs to improve a lot.

In that same post, I think I also said Davante Davis and Holton Hill would be 1st and 2nd round picks... so that still makes me a dumbass haha

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Wahoo View Post
    this. he aint comin here.

asshat CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF Shaggy Bronze Club CHIEF's Avatar
    Well those unimpressive comfort hires beat the undefeated in conference Big XII champion by 10 points with considerably inferior talent. I trust that he knows what each of these guys brings to the table.

CHIEF

They also claim Applewhite is coming, which makes me doubt their accuracy.
    the applewhite thing is interesting. coming here as OC under Herman isn't a good plan for him. he needs a HC gig at a G5.

I'm hoping herman has a list of guys that aren't just the guys he coached with at Houston. we already did that for god sakes.

Per IT, Herman is possibly bringing Houston's DB coach Craig Naivar with him to Texas.

asshat Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar's Avatar
    Jeff Howe ‏@JeffHowe247 2m2 minutes ago
    #Houston assistant coaches Oscar Giles (DL) and Corby Meekins (TE) were on the flight with Tom Herman from Houston to Austin.

Herman knows tight ends are illegal in Austin, right?

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by victory88 View Post
    I got negged a while back before the season started when I stated Malik wouldn't be a first round pick and needed to improve in the run game and taking on blocks. He still needs to improve a lot.

In that same post, I think I also said Davante Davis and Holton Hill would be 1st and 2nd round picks... so that still makes me a dumbass haha
    Malik will not be a first round pick in this year's nfl draft. Bet that.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Wahoo View Post
    his history of hitting a player once, six years ago? Coaches have been caught doing far worse. 49ers didn't care, Colorado didn't care, and it seems like he hasn't repeated the behavior. Don't see why Texas would be scared off.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Not terribly impressed with the names coming out

Quote Originally Posted by victory88 View Post

I don't see why that's an unfair criticism. Many guys are playing in the league that struggle shedding blocks from larger OL. But you put them in the correct scheme with DL that eat up space and let them run sideline to sideline and they dominate. It's very rare to see 4.4 LB's that also destroy blocks.

Let your nuts hang runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    For instance, has Chip said it's not Orlando?

asshat dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy's Avatar
    Hmmm reconstituting the whole Houston staff in Austin? That's a surprise.

Travis Haney has reported that Aranda is not a done deal to LSU.

InsideTexas' predictions re: new staff hires:

HC/ST: Tom Herman (UH)
    OC: Major Applewhite (UH)
    OL: Derek Warehime (UH)
    DC/LB: Todd Orlando (UH)
    DL: Oscar Giles (UH)
    TE: Tim Brewster (FSU)
    DB: Craig Naivar (UH)

No word regarding WR coach.

asshat Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar's Avatar
    InsideTexas' predictions re: new staff hires:

HC/ST: Tom Herman (UH)
    OC: Major Applewhite (UH)
    OL: Derek Warehime (UH)
    DC/LB: Todd Orlando (UH)
    DL: Oscar Giles (UH)
    TE: Tim Brewster (FSU)
    DB: Craig Naivar (UH)

No word regarding WR coach.
    What about RB coach? 24/7 and Scout have both said Major will not be the OC, battle of the 9/95er's I suppose.

For those interested LSU just canned their ST coach.
    Last edited by Mother Mopar; 11-27-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: spelling is hard

asshat MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin's Avatar
    Disappointing.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Whatever defense u of h ran against ou and Louisville, that's what ut needs to run next season. 18/ 19 / 20 yo kids can adjust to new schemes. What they played in this season didn't work.
    Last edited by tx 3 putt; 11-27-2016 at 01:40 PM.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacks View Post
    Malik will not be a first round pick in this year's nfl draft. Bet that.
    Well he's a sophomore so there's that

asshat taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20's Avatar
    Definitely no big names. But still waiting on DC and OC. Not real surprised he'd bring those position coaches. Was hoping for bigger on DL tho...we need lots of help there

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast