+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 3642

Thread: The Assistant Coach Thread

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schulz View Post
    I did. I just don't really believe in burying a guy because he said some stupid $#@! on the internet. There's a big difference between people actively covering up domestic violence and rape and someone posting an idiotic statement of support for a boss that's a piece of $#@!. I trust the opinion of people that have actually met and interacted with the person over a group of people that have read the guy's twitter account.
    Except for the whole staff involvement thing but whatever 2 guys like him!

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    I did. I just don't really believe in burying a guy because he said some stupid $#@! on the internet. There's a big difference between people actively covering up domestic violence and rape and someone posting an idiotic statement of support for a boss that's a piece of $#@!. I trust the opinion of people that have actually met and interacted with the person over a group of people that have read the guy's twitter account.
    I don't disagree with you on this, Schulz. But I also don't think the guy deserves a promotion for it either.

asshat MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin Shaggy Gold Club MajorHarsin's Avatar
    Sure and I bet the director of football operations or whatever the $#@! over there was totally clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    you guys wanna win football games or not

bunghole Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Sheep Have Wool might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Herman and Giles personally know him. From everything I've read, he's good at his job and is a decent guy.
    Maybe he is, and maybe those tweets were just ill-considered support for a mentor/boss.

Here's the thing, though: I don't give a $#@!. Words have meaning, and they carry consequences.

We're the University of Texas. We can do better than an apologist for a rape-enabling piece of $#@!.

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy of Kain View Post
    I don't disagree with you on this, Schulz. But I also don't think the guy deserves a promotion for it either.
    But it's not a promotion. It's a lateral move.

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Mike Finger said it best so far....

bunghole Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses Walser grows his own roses
    But it's not a promotion. It's a lateral move.
    It's a move to Texas from Baylor. GTFO with that lateral move $#@!.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    The bottom line is that Horny himself clearly agrees that the tweets and the letter he signed showed horrific judgment. He showed he knows that by deleting the tweets today.

So do we have a special teams coach yet ?

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tropheus View Post
    So do we have a special teams coach yet ?
    Naivar

Quote Originally Posted by Walser View Post
    It's a move to Texas from Baylor. GTFO with that lateral move $#@!.
    QC job to QC job, dumb$#@!.

asshat texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia Shaggy Gold Club texifornia's Avatar
    Bottom line, there's plenty of QC coaches that didn't continue to publically say that Art Briles is just a swell, misunderstood dude, and we probably should have hired one of them. Let someone like Tech hire the #CAB#TruthDontLie contingent if they really feel desperate for it.

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar
    Not even that - he went from a 'Director of Football Operations' supervisory position to a QC coach.

Naivar
    Ugh4

Ugh4
    Naivar is supposedly a very good STs coach.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Naivar is supposedly a very good STs coach.
    She probably just doesn't want to try and pronounce it. I can't blame her.

It might be lateral in title, but would like to see the difference in salary.

The Assistant Coach Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    She probably just doesn't want to try and pronounce it. I can't blame her.
    Oh I swear I thought it was an odd way of saying never like nevar or something. As in we will "naivar" have a ST coach. I feel silly now.

Where did this fella come from? I guess I could look back on the thread. It moves so dang fast though.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Oh I swear I thought it was an odd way of saying never like nevar or something. As in we will "naivar" have a ST coach. I feel silly now.

Where did this fella come from? I guess I could look back on the thread. It moves so dang fast though.
    Actual lol. I think he's messican. Or french. Possibly injun.

The Assistant Coach Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    Aren't their concerns about UH special teams? Not sure this guy makes me feel good about it though it looks like he wasn't UH ST coach

The bottom line is that Horny himself clearly agrees that the tweets and the letter he signed showed horrific judgment. He showed he knows that by deleting the tweets today.
    Does he really? Or was it heavily suggested to him to clean his history after people noticed?

If he felt it was bad judgement, where is his statement declaring that fact and apologizing. Looks to me like he still has the baylor mentality of trying to make something go away by pretending it didn't happen.

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    Aren't their concerns about UH special teams? Not sure this guy makes me feel good about it though it looks like he wasn't UH ST coach

asshat dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy's Avatar
    #firehornyboy

asshat In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club
    There's no way to know at all how involved in the coverup this guy was or how much he knew. Because you can't know you have to assume he knew and tell Herman we will not be involved with people who just came off that kind of scandal within the last year.

If it was something that happened 2 decades ago and he has proven to be clean for years and years since then that would be one thing. This $#@! just happened less than a year ago. He should be blackballed from any university that has any kind of standards whatsoever, and UT should be one of those universities. Leave that trash to trash universities like Florida Atlantic.

Our university has chosen to align itself with someone who was complicit in a giant rape coverup scandal. But $#@! it, our idiotic citizens elected a guy who publicly promotes sexually assaulting women so we're all now pieces of $#@! by association anyway.
    Last edited by In10se; 01-11-2017 at 10:49 PM.

asshat RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club
    Houston's special teams were not particularly good last year, despite the OU play. A special teams ninja for the new coaching spot would be a welcome addition... or, perhaps... that's where Brewster fits in? $#@! it, I'm in on Brewster again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fico View Post
    And most people don't know what they are talking about, especially on the internet.

If the question is do I know him, then the answer is yes. We are not "boys" or even friends, but I do know him and have for several years. That fact should substantiate my intel on his career and my opinions of character more than the typical Shaggy douche... but carry on with the douching, as that is what this place was built for.
    And how do you square your opinion with his outspoken support for Briles? Are you a #truthdontlie guy too?

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by In10se View Post
    There's no way to know at all how involved in the coverup this guy was or how much he knew. Because you can't know you have to assume he knew and tell Herman we will not be involved with people who just came off that kind of scandal within the last year.

If it was something that happened 2 decades ago and he has proven to be clean for years and years since then that would be one thing. This $#@! just happened less than a year ago. He should be blackballed from any university that has any kind of standards whatsoever, and UT should be one of those universities. Leave that trash to trash universities like Florida Atlantic.

Our university has chosen to align itself with someone who was complicit in a giant rape coverup scandal. But $#@! it, our idiotic citizens elected a guy who publicly promotes sexually assaulting women so we're all now pieces of $#@! by association anyway.
    We're both about to get Cloak Roomed but $#@! it. I enjoy and support calling out that $#@!bag in any medium. Agent Orange lookin' ass.

asshat 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five's Avatar
    Brenda Tracy on Twitter: @CoachTomHerman please consider the message you are sending to your young men who will now be under the leadership of Casey Horny #retweet

asshat UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidM View Post
    Houston's special teams were not particularly good last year, despite the OU play. A special teams ninja for the new coaching spot would be a welcome addition... or, perhaps... that's where Brewster fits in? $#@! it, I'm in on Brewster again.
    Houston was 40 this year in FEI on SP and 26 in 2015. Not bad. Also, those ratings are pretty dependent on the punter and kicker he inherited at UH and I have no clue if they were any good.

One nice thing is that UH ranked in the top 15 in kickoff return efficiency both years. In 2016, UT ranked 82nd overall and 103rd at kickoff returns.

Quote Originally Posted by UT Lawnghorn View Post
    Houston was 40 this year in FEI on SP and 26 in 2015. Not bad. Also, those ratings are pretty dependent on the punter and kicker he inherited at UH and I have no clue if they were any good.

One nice thing is that UH ranked in the top 15 in kickoff return efficiency both years. In 2016, UT ranked 82nd overall and 103rd at kickoff returns.
    First year Australian punter and their main returner, Braden Wilson, missed several games with injuries.

asshat Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange&White View Post

There is no ban on future employment for the Baylor s$#@!. But Texas should not be the one offering them jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    Brenda Tracy on Twitter: @CoachTomHerman please consider the message you are sending to your young men who will now be under the leadership of Casey Horny #retweet
    No young men are under the leadership of a QC coach. They don't work with the players. They don't actually coach. They watch film and work on game plans.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheBuck View Post
    No young men are under the leadership of a QC coach. They don't work with the players. They don't actually coach. They watch film and work on game plans.
    Save it for Penn State, rapey

dipshit History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    We have spent the last year and a half watching the Briles rape cesspool, and rightfully condemning it. The Texas Longhorn football program should never hire anyone associated with that tragedy, especially someone who it looks like defended the head rape enabler. This is a terrible hire.

Quote Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
    Save it for Penn State, rapey
    They're really not big fans of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by History Longhorn View Post
    We have spent the last year and a half watching the Briles rape cesspool, and rightfully condemning it. The Texas Longhorn football program should never hire anyone associated with that tragedy, especially someone who it looks like defended the head rape enabler. This is a terrible hire.
    art briles should be condemned and rightfully so along with the people in charge that allowed this to happen, but there is such a thing as taking a crusade too far. where does it stop, should they fire the janitorial staff too? this guy made some tone deaf and stupid tweets about supporting briles, but did anyone on that coaching staff not do that? julius caesar practiced clemency on his defeated opponents and then they murdered him.

just to be clear, i'm not a fan of the hire and i certainly have some reservations about it but i'm not willing to lynch the guy just yet. maybe if someone gives an impassioned speech i'll fetch a rope.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheBuck View Post
    They're really not big fans of the truth.
    I can't quit you

Has anyone posted the full text of the Briles apologist message that this new guy signed his name to?

I thought a big part of anti-Baylor rage was that the entire staff was retained by Grobe, in part, because Baylor's lack of transparency prevented the public from knowing who all was/wasn't involved. So what's the COACHING upside of this guy compared to very other applicant for this QC position? I can't get the math to work for me.
    Last edited by scottsins; 01-12-2017 at 04:25 AM.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange&White View Post

Can we all pause to acknowledge that Ulysses S. $#@!sman is a badass name? Should somebody on the twitters extend him an invite to the Shag?
    Last edited by South Austin; 01-12-2017 at 05:48 AM.

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    Who the $#@! let's their phone get down to 6% battery?

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    Who the $#@! let's their phone get down to 6% battery?
    It happens from time to time when you're downloading porn.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    You don't know why he deleted the tweets. I think it's far more likely that he doesn't want to deal with the backlash than he had some kind of epiphany.

asshat NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by South Austin View Post
    Can we all pause to acknowledge that Ulysses S. $#@!sman is a badass name? Should somebody on the twitters extend him an invite to the Shag?
    he's a great twitter follow, writer (former writer?) at BC

edit: the only issue with him is that he is an Astros fan.

also he has a great avatar
    Last edited by NoName; 01-12-2017 at 08:52 AM.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WBT View Post
    You don't know why he deleted the tweets. I think it's far more likely that he doesn't want to deal with the backlash than he had some kind of epiphany.
    If he's dumb enough to think that deleting them will prevent the backlash, then he isn't qualified to take student IDs at the Union Wendy's, much less analyze STs.

asshat Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    julius caesar practiced clemency on his defeated opponents and then they murdered him.
    So.... Horny is going to stab Herman in the back? Seems like a good reason not to hire him, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by South Austin View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's already here. I wanna say it's been mentioned on another thread maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walden Ponderer View Post
    So.... Horny is going to stab Herman in the back? Seems like a good reason not to hire him, if you ask me.
    I thought folks from Rapelor did their stabbing in the front.

asshat NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName's Avatar
    Chip Brown in HD Only on Horny:

Q: Chip, are u going to ask Coach Herman about hiring a coach from the Art Briles Baylor staff that publicly defended Art, other BU coaches & the BU football program during & after the BU scandal that cost CAB his job? & what are your thoughts about the Casey Horny hire?

CB: I've already been told Herman hired Casey Horny, because he has known Horny for more than a decade and was a grad assistant with Horny back at Texas in 2000 and then worked with Herman in 2003-04 at Sam Houston State (when Horny coached cornerbacks). I'm also told Herman checked with his former boss at UH - Baylor AD Mack Rhoades - to make sure Horny wasn't caught up in anything that could end up making the wrong kind of headlines in the future.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast