+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: 15 Thoughts for Week 13 - The Game Lived Up to the Hype

  1. #1
    asshat BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed has a gigantic e-peen. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fuck you forever Pelini. Win lose or tie, Huskers till I die. Win every day.
    Posts
    14,689

    15 Thoughts for Week 13 - The Game Lived Up to the Hype

    Sorry I wasn't here last week. I had to work during part of last Saturday's FB, and combine that with the lackluster slate of games, and the fact that I was traveling last Saturday and Sunday and I decided it was best if I take a bye week and wait till the rivalry games and the regular season are over. But I'm back, and ready to roll.

    1. On The Game in Columbus: It lived up to the hype. A great, tough, low-scoring defensive game with athletes all over the field.

    Michigan let this game get away, let's be honest. They played better for much of the game. Made life hell for Barrett in the passing game. This game will haunt Michigan for the rest of the offseason because 1. they didn't win the game and 2. they lost, in large part, due to their own mistakes. Pick-six, another pick and then Harbaugh going full Rage Nose leading to another TD, DPI which set up the game tying FG. That game should have never went to OT.

    2. As such, Harbaugh needs to drop the butthurt he spewed last night in the pressed. The refs didn't beat Michigan, Michigan beat Michigan. They have only themselves to blame. Was it very close on that last spot? Yes. Too close, in my opinion, to make a definitive call either way.

    3. Harbaugh better beat OSU next year though. You can't lose three straight games in that series without heat being on you. Look at Lloyd Carr, and even further back, John Cooper.

    4. Orgeron is a solid choice for LSU. Not Herman, but he did a pretty good job after Miles left coming in and rallying that team. I thought he should have got the permanent USC gig when Lane got fired. Glad to see he's getting his chance.

    They lose L. Fournette, but Guice is a very talented player and they supposedly have a good recruiting class coming in. Then again, when do they not?

    5. Texas made the right call on both counts. Firing Strong and hiring Herman. I like Charlie but three losing seasons in a row in Austin ain't gonna cut it. Hell, one is bad enough.

    As far as Herman, I've already given you my thoughts on him, but I think Texas fans are in for great years ahead. Herman I think is poised to have a potentially Saban/Hoodie like dynasty with his coaching acumen. That is, if the big $$$$ Texas guys stay out of his way and let him run that program.

    6. I've been saying it all year. Colorado is a much improved team that could win that division. Now, they're headed to Levi's for the Pac Championship Friday. Yes, the South division is down although USC came strong late, but Mike McIntyre did a hell of a job this year in Boulder. Can I see a win over UW, maybe not but I think it will definitely be a competitive game.

    7. Apparently Brian Kelly was running his mouth about how he'll be back or something like that after ND got rolled up by USC. Yeah, we'll see about that, Brian. Three or four win seasons at South Bend won't get it done especially after you got to a title game.

    8. Too bad for Team Leach. Was really hoping they'd get by the Apple Cup and play in that conference title game. Just wasn't meant to be. Got their ass whipped by a better team. They'll be a tough out for whoever they play in a bowl game.

    9. It's still Alabama and everyone else, let's face it. I really don't think it matters who gets in the playoff, and I think the only team that could have a ghost of a chance against them ON A GOOD DAY would be Ohio State. For Alabama to lose to someone, they're going to have to play a bad game, help another team out. No, Auburn isn't great, but one first down in the first half of play and whatever they ended up with (didn't see the final stats) is impressive.

    10. As a Husker fan, I didn't mind the loss to Wisconsin. 23-17, in OT in a hard fought game. Those are the kind of losses I can live with. Even the loss to Ohio State was somewhat understandable given the circumstances and how talented OSU is.

    That effort Friday at Kinnick though? Not acceptable because there was none. Flat from beginning to end. Looked like they didn't want to be there. This seems to be an issue for Riley, by the way. Winning regional rivalry games. He couldn't beat Oregon the last decade when he was at Oregon State, that's for sure.

    I think Nebraska will probably play better in the bowl game once Armstrong gets healthy, but losing games and showing no effort...pitiful.

    11. I saw on the ESPN clicker during yesterday's games that UH didn't have a definitive candidate who they wanted to go after to replace Herman. That should concern UH fans very much. UH should have been prepared for this moment for the last several months, at least have a list of candidates to go after. It was obvious Herman was leaving sooner rather than later; his stock will never be higher right now. I know rumor is they are looking at Holgorsen, but they needed to be more prepared for this moment.

    12. The controversy that will rage is, should two Big 10 teams be in? I think in a group of 4 teams, it's going to be tough to pull off. Alabama is already in. Clemson and Washington will be in if they win their title games. So then that leaves only one spot. Who goes from the Big 10 if that's the case? If Penn State wins it gets more murky. Ohio State has a better resume but Penn State beat them. The rankings this week will be very interesting.

    13. Speaking of Dana Holgorsen, very good season for WVU. 10-2 with the losses only to the Oklahomas. Will be very tough to beat in the bowl game.

    14. Oklahoma will win Bedlam. That team that beat WVU is the Oklahoma team everyone's been waiting on.

    15. Navy put up 75 points yesterday. Army's better this year but it looks like Navy will Sing Second once again this year in two weeks.

    That's it for Rivalry Week....

  • #2
    Sorry I wasn't here last week. I had to work during part of last Saturday's FB, and combine that with the lackluster slate of games, and the fact that I was traveling last Saturday and Sunday and I decided it was best if I take a bye week and wait till the rivalry games and the regular season are over. But I'm back, and ready to roll.
    Don't worry - So did Texas

  • #3
    Re:The Game

    Yes Michigan made critical mistakes. However the team that runs the ball effectively usually wins. Ohio State ran for 206 yards. Michigan had 43 carries for 91 yards.

    Harbaugh is a bitch.

    That was the best game atmosphere I've ever been a part of. I still don't have a voice today.

  • #4
    1. Still laughing at Georgia. They fired Richt only to get a Bama coordinator to go 7-5 after losing to Tech. All Richt ever did was run a clean program while being the winningest coach in program history.

    2. I personally like the Ogeron hire. These schools increasingly throw huge amounts of money at unproven coaches only to get buried in bad contract they can't get out of. (A&M is a prime example.) LSU won 9/10 games a year with Les Miles at $5M per year. They'll win that with Ogeron at half the amount and an easier exit strategy. Worst case scenario is that he recruits well and doesn't win much in which case you let him go and the new coach comes in with talent. (He's basically Ron Zook.) It's a surprisingly smart move for the same program that was going to fire Miles, didn't, gave him a big contract extension, and fired him 3 games later.

    3. Really, though, as it pertains to college athletics and money, I think we're starting to see some resistance to spending. (Took long enough.) There are an increasing number of schools who got cornered into big contracts only to regret the move. College sports is already in a bubble as it pertains to athletic department spending. When the current TV deals are up and everyone realizes ESPN is broke, things are going to come down hard and fast. Attendance is declining, ratings are flat to down, and expenses are way up. That's not sustainable. Next time you see a Texas Tech get held hostage by a Kingsbury type coach, they'll just let him walk. They'll win the same amount of games with a coach at half the price.

    4. Can't wait for Kelly to leave Notre Dame and they discover who they'd be stuck with. They're not going to like what they find.

    5. The OU team that showed up against WVU is the same one we've seen all year. Good offense, terrible defense. Crawford from WVU ran for 330 yards for God's sake. OU will prolly beat Okie State (who knows) and bowl projections have them playing Auburn, Florida, or Tenner. That's a good draw for OU because those teams suck at offense. OU would get blown away by anyone in the top 5.

    6. On the Texas hire of Herman, I think it's a solid hire more notable because of his recruiting ties to the region. He'll also be able to coach an offense. However, this isn't a slam dunk hire. He comes in with a similar resume to Strong and Charlie was a surprising failure at Texas. Are the problems at Texas systemic or are they coach specific? We'll find out. Either way, Texas just money whipped a coach who lost to SMU, Navy, and Memphis this year. If he did same thing at say, UCF, instead of Houston, the Texas fans would be in meltdown mode.

  • #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBigRed View Post
    3. Harbaugh better beat OSU next year though. You can't lose three straight games in that series without heat being on you. Look at Lloyd Carr, and even further back, John Cooper.
    I don't think so. I think Harbaugh is about as good as Michigan will ever do. And the RichRod/Hoke years conditioned them to be happy with a perennial top 25 team. They will only part with Harbaugh on his terms. Though I do think a loss to Ohio St next year would kill the momentum his program has acquired.

  • #6
    asshat TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Killeen
    Posts
    7,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribe171 View Post
    I don't think so. I think Harbaugh is about as good as Michigan will ever do. And the RichRod/Hoke years conditioned them to be happy with a perennial top 25 team. They will only part with Harbaugh on his terms. Though I do think a loss to Ohio St next year would kill the momentum his program has acquired.
    It will be interesting to see who cracks first, Michigan fans or Harbaugh. I doubt the fans are conditioned to just being a top 25 team like you say, and regardless, you can't keep losing to your arch rival. That's the whole reason you brought a guy like Harbaugh in for that kind of money. Harbaugh will also start to get more scrutiny for always being this close, but never getting over the hump. I don't know if he will handle that from the media or fans well.

  • #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSG8R View Post
    It will be interesting to see who cracks first, Michigan fans or Harbaugh. I doubt the fans are conditioned to just being a top 25 team like you say, and regardless, you can't keep losing to your arch rival. That's the whole reason you brought a guy like Harbaugh in for that kind of money. Harbaugh will also start to get more scrutiny for always being this close, but never getting over the hump. I don't know if he will handle that from the media or fans well.
    He will receive scrutiny if he keeps losing to Ohio St, but Michigan isn't going to do anything about it. Who could they go to after Harbaugh? The main reason a coach of his caliber took the job in the first place is because of his personal connection. There will be bitching and crying, but everyone will be content as long as he keeps delivering 9 or 10 win seasons with bowl wins.

    I do think he is prone to flaming out because of his ego. He will leave Michigan either in triumph, returning to the NFL in prestige, or he will leave abruptly in a wake of disappointment. He's not going to be lifer.

  • #8
    This weeks rankings on Tuesday will be interesting, because IMO the committee will set themselves up for how they want it to play out next week.
    I see it as
    1) Bama
    2) OSU
    3) Clemson
    4) Michy
    5) Washington
    6) PSU
    7) OUsux
    8) Wiscy

    Why does OSU go to the playoffs if PedoState wins the B1G; because Alabama goes to the playoffs if Florida wins the SEC - hard to argue when it is put like that.
    But I'm getting ahead of myself Washington can play itself in, and Clemson can claim their spot by winning. If either of those teams lose, then OUsux can get in with a win.
    The one and only way that PedoState gets in is if Washington and OUsux lose (and/or maybe Clemson losing); but for political reasons (and maybe money, but honestly I don't know how these billions are split) I struggle to see a way that any conference would get 2 teams into a 4 team playoff. Then again why couldn't 2 of the best 4 teams in the country be from the same conference {shrug}

    2 more things:
    - Row Row Tow the Boat; what the playoffs really need is some PJ
    - if you want a scenario that will make the argument for an 8 team playoff then welcome to 2016

  • #9
    Penn State gets in before OU. Both have 2 losses, but Penn St beat Ohio St in a home night game while OU got waxed by Ohio St in a home night game.

  • #10
    asshat EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sheep Go To Heaven, Goats Go To Hell
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribe171 View Post
    He will receive scrutiny if he keeps losing to Ohio St, but Michigan isn't going to do anything about it. Who could they go to after Harbaugh? The main reason a coach of his caliber took the job in the first place is because of his personal connection. There will be bitching and crying, but everyone will be content as long as he keeps delivering 9 or 10 win seasons with bowl wins.

    I do think he is prone to flaming out because of his ego. He will leave Michigan either in triumph, returning to the NFL in prestige, or he will leave abruptly in a wake of disappointment. He's not going to be lifer.

    Odds of Harbaugh Leaving for the NFL could be going up little by little now. I don't mean next year or the next, but the seeds for this are being planted now.

    Next year I think a lot of team is graduating and they will be down. They come back close to being this good would surprise me. State will be back and Ohio State with another loss next year AT HOME becomes a huge albatross around Harbaugh's neck. Ohio State seems to just reload without missing a beat and I expect them to be good again next year.

    Very interesting this time next year what happens. Orange Bowls, Citrus Bowls won't be cutting it especially watching Ohio State annually going to the Playoffs. That will burn a lot of asses up here if that keeps going. Meyer now is what? 5-0 vs UM and 2-0 vs Harbaugh, and State will be back also. They might have had a down year, but they're not Rutgers now, they'll be back.
    Last edited by EscapedGoat; 11-28-2016 at 07:43 AM.

  • #11
    asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Shagahideen
    Posts
    15,289
    2. As such, Harbaugh needs to drop the butthurt he spewed last night in the pressed. The refs didn't beat Michigan, Michigan beat Michigan.
    100%. But this is his MO. He's hasn't accomplished $#@! in the NCAA but feels like he should be considered among the elite coaches.

  • #12
    asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Shagahideen
    Posts
    15,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Buddha View Post
    1. Still laughing at Georgia. They fired Richt only to get a Bama coordinator to go 7-5 after losing to Tech. All Richt ever did was run a clean program while being the winningest coach in program history.
    Knee jerk reactions usually don't end up well. Not sure what they saw in Smart, but they'll pay for that mistake.
    I agree on your Ogeron take, but again, knee jerk reaction to fire Miles without someone ready to take the job. Does anyone think Ogeron is a better coach than Miles?

  • #13
    asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Shagahideen
    Posts
    15,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Fairway View Post
    - if you want a scenario that will make the argument for an 8 team playoff then welcome to 2016
    Bama could make a better argument for no playoff this year...

  • #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseWeasel View Post
    Does anyone think Ogeron is a better coach than Miles?
    I think he could be. He could also be more of a manager type if he could get a decent OC, read: Lane Kiffin. LSU hasn't had $#@! for a quarterback or passing threat in years. They always have a running back (sometimes committee) and a great defense and forget you sometimes need a somewhat passable quarterback. I think if O builds the right team, he could end up pretty decent. $#@!, he doesn't really have to recruit too much - its the only big in state school in a state full of prospects. The players seem to love him. He's gonna make for as good, or better, press conferences - we're gonna need subtitles to understand him. He was $#@! at Ole Miss, but it appears the only way Ole Miss can win is by cheating, and they even $#@! that up and lose bigly to Heil State. Look at his record when at decent schools - 6-2 after taking over at USC and 5-2 (with the strange loss to Florida) after taking over at LSU.

    Edit: And the school and state are broke and they are saving a million a year by swapping coaches, which they could use to hire an OC and other assistants.
    Last edited by relapse98; 11-28-2016 at 12:31 PM.

  • #15
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseWeasel View Post
    Bama could make a better argument for no playoff this year...
    Satan hasn't had his usual $#@!up yet, its possible he loses to some inferior team in the playoffs.

  • #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Fairway View Post
    This weeks rankings on Tuesday will be interesting, because IMO the committee will set themselves up for how they want it to play out next week.
    I see it as
    1) Bama
    2) OSU
    3) Clemson
    4) Michy
    5) Washington
    6) PSU
    7) OUsux
    8) Wiscy

    Why does OSU go to the playoffs if PedoState wins the B1G; because Alabama goes to the playoffs if Florida wins the SEC - hard to argue when it is put like that.
    But I'm getting ahead of myself Washington can play itself in, and Clemson can claim their spot by winning. If either of those teams lose, then OUsux can get in with a win.
    The one and only way that PedoState gets in is if Washington and OUsux lose (and/or maybe Clemson losing); but for political reasons (and maybe money, but honestly I don't know how these billions are split) I struggle to see a way that any conference would get 2 teams into a 4 team playoff. Then again why couldn't 2 of the best 4 teams in the country be from the same conference {shrug}
    If you let any school in that locks out another CCG winner you have just destroyed the CCG argument, and the bigger issue bubbling below the surface is the B1G still works to promote Ohio State and Michigan over all others. This is the main reason Texas / Oklahoma / Kansas should never join the B1G.

    Michigan did not win their division
    Ohio State did not win their division

    Shame on the B1G for not better pumping up their actual CCG winner!

    The resume comparison - Loses in BOLD
    Ohio State played Sooners, Wisconsin, Pedo State, and Michigan
    They squeaked by a 6-6 Northwestern @ HOME
    They should have fallen to 3-9 Sparty in OT if Sparty kicks FG instead of going for 2

    Michigan played 8 home games and has been over rated since the pre season.
    They beat the following teams @ HOME:
    Colorado, probably does not win if played now
    Wisconsin, 7 point win that would be a loos if played outside the confines of the Big House
    Lost to 8-4 Iowa (and Hawkeyes did not have a tough SoS) late in season
    Lost to Ohio State

    2 losses and no CCG means Harbaugh needs to STFU!

    As for the 2 not getting pimped by the B1G and actually in the CCG

    Pedo State
    Lost to Pittsburgh @ Pittsburgh in a major rivalry game
    (Pitt could easily be 10-2 or 11-1 with a loss @ Miami as their only bad loss)
    Lost to Michigan @ Michigan in the Big House
    Beat Ohio State
    Destroyed Iowa (who beat Michigan) and Sparty (who should have beaten Ohio State)
    Beat Indiana easily on the road (Hoosiers played @ Ohio State and @ Michigan)

    Wisconsin
    Only B1G to beat a SEC SEC SEC school that actually played Alabama close
    (LSU lost 13-18 @ Auburn
    LSU lost 0-10 vs Alabama
    LSU lost 10-16 to a Florida team they would have beaten if not postponed)
    Beat Michigan State 30 - 6 @ Michigan State (easily a 2nd Ohio State loss)
    Beat Iowa 17-9 @ Iowa (Iowa beat Michigan)
    Beat NW 21-7 @ NW (Buckeyes got Northwestern in The Shoe and squeaked by them)



    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Fairway View Post
    - if you want a scenario that will make the argument for an 8 team playoff then welcome to 2016
    I would argue just the opposite.

    This season it really should be a 2 team championship, Alabama + the team they must play

  • #17
    asshat TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Killeen
    Posts
    7,062
    Quote Originally Posted by EastBound n Brown View Post
    LSU lost 10-16 to a Florida team they would have beaten if not postponed)
    Get the $#@! out of here with that bull$#@!. Fournette was hurt in October (only had 3 carries the week prior to our game). Guice isn't a huge dropoff (went for 285 against A&M, 252 against Arkansas). LSU got everything they wanted in that postponement. Instead of playing in Gainesville, it was played in Baton Rouge. We played that game with two freshman linebackers and a safety and still held Guice under 100 yards. We won that game with defense, and it was way healthier back in October.

  • #18
    Quote Originally Posted by EastBound n Brown View Post
    This season it really should be a 2 team championship, Alabama + the team they must play
    I see your point and raise you that Bama should just be voted the champions after Saturday's games.

  • #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Fairway View Post
    I see your point and raise you that Bama should just be voted the champions after Saturday's games.
    I think they still have to play somebody after the first of the year to make it legitimate but just as folks ask for an 8 team playoff, in just as many years as not, it really could be a 2 team playoff as well.

  • + Reply to Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts

     

     

    Home .. Advertise .. ShaggyShop .. PanchoChat
    Football .. OC .. Basketball .. Baseball .. Other Sports .. RC Didn't Offer .. Gamboool
    Varsity .. Hole in the Wall .. PCL .. Einstein's .. Nasty's .. GM Steakhouse .. NSAA .. Classics
    Bada Bing .. Bernard .. Nerdz .. Can you help me with this? .. Shagslist .. Cloak Room .. Bellmont