+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557

Thread: Let's predict the Big 12 ***AS OF THIS MOMENT***

Al Freeman is transferring from Baylor, wow.

Anyone know what's up with this transfer? This makes little sense.

Al had some lingering attitude issues that caused him to miss a few games. When he came back, he had lost his starting spot.

asshat TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT Shaggy Silver Club TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    I predict no Big XII teams in the championship game.
    Bad prediction TCU made the NIT Championship game... wow Horned Frogs way to go!

asshat jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk's Avatar
    That's actually a very big deal for them. They will make the NCAA next year.

Good job frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by templeton View Post
    Al had some lingering attitude issues that caused him to miss a few games.
    He was respectful of women?

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk View Post
    That's actually a very big deal for them. They will make the NCAA next year.

Good job frogs.
    Yep. And did it without Jaylen Fisher who broke his wrist in the first game of the tournament. It took us a half to figure out how to play against a 7'6" shot blocker but we eventually worked through that problem. As for next season, we have a very good recruiting class coming in although there are rumblings about whether Rafus will qualify. So, I think making the Big Dance is a very realistic goal for us assuming no injuries and Vlad doesn't decide to go play for money in Europe or something crazy like that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    He was respectful of women?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32