+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Let's predict the Big 12 ***AS OF THIS MOMENT***

asshat TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout's Avatar
    Goddamn KSU

asshat taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
    Was it a Cyclone comeback or an OU collapse?
    Well to be fair, the 19 point lead was in the first half and at the break, Cyclones had a 1 pt lead. So really, it was a damn even game in the 2nd half. Cyclones got themselves back in the game after waking up

asshat TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrouserTrout's Avatar
    KSU is giving this game away.

Unless craziness happens in 25 seconds WVU is officially out of the race in my eyes.

asshat taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrouserTrout View Post
    Unless craziness happens in 25 seconds WVU is officially out of the race in my eyes.
    Telling you, they are gonna be fighting to be 4th in conference...

As of the current Big 12 standings, Texas is in last place...

At the end of Wednesday it will be the halfway point for the Big 12 regular season. It feels like it's mercifully flown by. Us playing on CBS was an LOL moment and us being highlighted on Big Monday is too. We kept the score surprisingly close against KU but what about against dirt burglars?

asshat jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk's Avatar
    If Baylor goes down tomorrow and then ku sweeps WVU and Baylor this week it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk View Post
    If Baylor goes down tomorrow and then ku sweeps WVU and Baylor this week it's over.
    Yes and predictably ku wins again.

Texas will have its hands full Monday night. Glad we are at home. Our front court is much better but I'm not sure how our back court will be. We can't settle for $#@! shots and need our guards to move off the ball. I think we win a close one...

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk View Post
    Baylor plays Tech on Wednesday before going to Ol' Mess on Saturday, what are they doing tomorrow?

asshat jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk's Avatar
    I can't remember schedules for $#@! anymore. Figured the big twelve was playing today and tomorrow.

Today through Wednesday and then Saturday is the Big 12 schedule. They play Wednesday, y'all play tomorrow, and we get "Big Monday."

BXII vs SEC should be fun. I'm not one to cheer for conference in football but in bball I can get behind it and I hope we $#@! their $#@! up across the board. Aggy is bad and if not for a cheating Aggy time clock operator would have lost the other day.

Here's a link to the schedule for the 28th, a full day of BXII/SEC bball. Can't wait.

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArtic...CLID=211107694

I'll be in Athens for the Texas game. Go Horns!! But it's gonna be a tough game

Didn't realize WVU lost to KSU.

Tough freaking conference. I'm still skeptical on KSU as I thought they would be in the bottom 3 but I'll have an appetizer of crow. I'll order the crow porterhouse in late February if they are in the top 5. Good for you staters.

KSU is tough. The whole conference is just all over the place really. Texas at the very bottom can probably beat most of the teams if they have their best ever type night. Maybe they'll cause some chaos...haha

My prediction at the beginning looks like total dog$#@! now.

If it's any consolation I think your top 5/bottom 5 might hold up, just not in the order that you predicted. So there's that.

It's not that bad. And remember, you said this is a thread for bold prediction. You made it witch what you knew at the time. Seeing the teams now, you would probably make a different prediction.

Not even the "experts" had it right. But what is true is we should have a lot of exciting games down the stretch.

asshat Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU's Avatar
    KSU @ Hilton was in my "definite win" category pre season.

It's a must win. Hell, I think every remaining game other than @KU, @WVU, and @KSU is of that ilk.

It's hard to believe that Texas is worse than TCU at threes because TCU is absolute dog$#@! at them.

It's hard to believe that Texas is worse than TCU at threes because TCU is absolute dog$#@! at them.
    lol... Anywhere below 100 ranking and it's dog $#@!

Okie lite gonna get another win.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11