+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Grayson Allen is a Dirty Bitch

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange's Avatar
    Duke suspends Grayson Allen indefinitely. Statement from Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski: "We have had the opportunity to thoroughly review the incident involving Grayson Allen from last night's game against Elon. As I stated last night, the incident was unacceptable and inexcusable. He took an important step last night by apologizing in person to Steven Santa Ana and Coach Matt Matheny. As a program, we needed to take further steps regarding his actions that do not meet the standards of Duke Basketball. To that end, we have determined that Grayson will be suspended from competition for an indefinite amount of time."
    http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...138981729729-4

asshat TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout's Avatar
    Beat me to it. He's suspended indefinitely (until UNC)

asshat Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    Suspended indefinitely... color me surprised.

asshat ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho's Avatar
    The fact that Coach K put him back into the game is embarrassing. He should have spent the rest of the night in the locker room and should be suspended for several games.

Edit: I just saw they suspended him, but the fact that he still went back into the game is ridiculous.
    Last edited by ihateowho; 12-22-2016 at 09:08 AM.

asshat TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_4_ISU View Post
    No.

I'm just talking about the public in general. He's definitely a bitch, but if a black guy did this you'd see social media blowing up with outrage about what a thug he was.
    Nah, I think a black guy that was tripping people would be called a punk/bitch too. I don't even think Draymond got called a thug while he was kicking field goals through guys junk last season.

asshat PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    Andy Katz
    ESPN Senior Writer

Duke suspends Grayson Allen indefinitely. Statement from Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski: "We have had the opportunity to thoroughly review the incident involving Grayson Allen from last night's game against Elon. As I stated last night, the incident was unacceptable and inexcusable. He took an important step last night by apologizing in person to Steven Santa Ana and Coach Matt Matheny. As a program, we needed to take further steps regarding his actions that do not meet the standards of Duke Basketball. To that end, we have determined that Grayson will be suspended from competition for an indefinite amount of time."
    ----------

Until ACC play begins? Until they play a ranked FSU, Jan. 10?
    Last edited by PittsburghTiger; 12-22-2016 at 09:19 AM.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    $#@! that little $#@!.

asshat Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog's Avatar
    The ACC may add more to the suspension, but I doubt it.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    I wonder why no one calls him a thug?

Wait. No I don't.
    Because his first name is Grayson and who ever called him a thug would lose street cred

$#@!s like this is why fighting should be allowed in sports.

asshat PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    I looked on ESPN and not one Tweet from Dukie V about this. A lot from others, but none from one-eye Dukie.

Grayson is a little $#@! and needs to be suspended, but hardly more than a few games. His behavior is in line with Draymond Green in the playoffs last year, Chris Paul and his nut taps, or a much more bitch-ass version of Suh while on the Lions. He just loses his mind on the court. We've seen this before in much worse fashion with others, but he's white and plays for Duke so he'll have to deal with all that comes with that.

K will rain down holy $#@!ing terror on him both last night and in the near future (read up on his treatment of Greg Newton and others that have gotten in his doghouse). But this is worth a 3 game suspension at most. And now the agitator on every team going forward the rest of the year has an easy mark - and that's Grayson's fault. Given Grayson's proclivities, I imagine he'll be in hot water again because he's put himself in this position to be provoked.

asshat Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life Shaggy Bronze Club Range Life's Avatar
    Will coach K ever $#@!ing retire so we don't have to hear about Duke and their band of bitches anymore? These $#@!ing coaches never leave ever.

So..... the act itself, in a vacuum, probably isn't a worth a huge penalty, it's Allen being a seemingly unchanged serial violator in this regard. So..... if you are coach K, who long a suspension do you hold him to? Is there any additional punishment you give him? Next 5 are all ACC games with games 4 and 5 at ranked teams.

Look forward to Shaggy overreaction justice.

Next 5 are all ACC games with games 4 and 5 at ranked teams.
    3 games obviously.

I'm just talking about the public in general. He's definitely a bitch, but if a black guy did this you'd see social media blowing up with outrage about what a thug he was.
    Decent chance that the black guy would be called a bitch. However, I don't think the white guy would be called a thug. They would probably call Bill Laimbeer a thug though.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    So..... the act itself, in a vacuum, probably isn't a worth a huge penalty, it's Allen being a seemingly unchanged serial violator in this regard. So..... if you are coach K, who long a suspension do you hold him to? Is there any additional punishment you give him? Next 5 are all ACC games with games 4 and 5 at ranked teams.

I'm just happy he's suspended. That in and all of itself is a Christmas miracle.

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    I am glad that they suspended him, but I wonder if they would have if the ACC hadn't said it was reviewing the issue. Guess that I cannot complain in the end.

I think one game was enough without the tantrum. I think the tantrum makes me think the kid actually needs help for anger issues. That may be why they are doing it indefinitely. Helps that Tatum and Giles are coming back.

I actually thought about it last night, and while I think the kid is a little punk, he is not Joe Mixon. To ridicule a little on a message board is one thing, to think he needs a long suspension or think he is an evil kid is wrong. I do think we should actually provide outrage when someone beats the crap out of someone.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar

This. Allen is a douchebag like so many from Duke but this doesn't warrant some huge suspension. A few games. It's not like he was out there maliciously injuring people. It's just that this has been going on for awhile. And his tantrum screamed entitled douchebag.

I think Coach K suspended him more because of the bad publicity Duke was receiving about this, not that the actual incident was that bad. And that tantrum was icing on the cake.

asshat qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25 Shaggy Bronze Club qwater25's Avatar
    typical duke player

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    I think one game was enough without the tantrum. I think the tantrum makes me think the kid actually needs help for anger issues. That may be why they are doing it indefinitely. Helps that Tatum and Giles are coming back.

I actually thought about it last night, and while I think the kid is a little punk, he is not Joe Mixon. To ridicule a little on a message board is one thing, to think he needs a long suspension or think he is an evil kid is wrong. I do think we should actually provide outrage when someone beats the crap out of someone.
    It was a malicious act, and certainly not his first occurrence. He's lucky no one was injured. The suspension is meaningless if he doesn't get any kind of help.

asshat HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghTiger View Post
    I looked on ESPN and not one Tweet from Dukie V about this. A lot from others, but none from one-eye Dukie.
    He's in mourning.

asshat Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    This is bordering on Luis Suarez levels of mental illness.

Last edited by Jive Turkey; 12-22-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    It was a malicious act, and certainly not his first occurrence. He's lucky no one was injured. The suspension is meaningless if he doesn't get any kind of help.
    I have been bashing Allen before it was cool to bash Allen. I am Allen hipster. But I just want to use my outrage selectively. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching Cam Newton play this week. Stole a laptop and got paid, but he didn't beat the $#@! out of his pregnant girlfriend or sexually assault someone. It is sad that I have to even make a distinction when watching sports, but here we are.

I wonder why no one calls him a thug?

Wait. No I don't.
    No.

I couldn't agree with you more. A lot of times, I feel like this line of thinking is used too much, but in this case, it's spot on.

asshat ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho's Avatar
    Grayson Allen is a thug! Everyone feel better now?

asshat jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk's Avatar
    Apparently he isnt' going to do it again.... Just like after the first and second time.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18330660

Oh... and he is a crying bitch.. Literally.

asshat Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka Probably Shaggy upper class Lerka Lerka's Avatar
    Just embarrassing. Grow a pair, man up and quit being a pussy on and off the court.

Suarez comparison spot on Jive Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk View Post
    Apparently he isnt' going to do it again.... Just like after the first and second time.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18330660

Oh... and he is a crying bitch.. Literally.

asshat Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club Felix Shaggy Bronze Club
    Does this guy have a Dad? Geez. The first time that $#@! happened my Dad would have called me and told me to act like a $#@!ing man.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    I'm trying to figure out what his tirade on the bench was all about. Was he pissed at the call? Or was he pissed at himself because he knew he $#@!ed up royally? I honestly think it might be the latter. What he did was so instinctual (to him) that by the time he realized it, it was too late. He knew he was going to get $#@! poured all over him for it.
    Last edited by SBBruin; 12-22-2016 at 02:33 PM.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Does this guy have a Dad? Geez. The first time that $#@! happened my Dad would have called me and told me to act like a $#@!ing man.
    No $#@!.

I liked Capel's nonchalant attitude on the bench during the whole ordeal. Dude had that " I'm just here for the paycheck" look about him last night, not sure he even budged from his seat.

asshat jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk has a gigantic e-peen. jhawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBruin View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what his tirade on the bench was all about. Was he pissed at the call? Or was he pissed at himself because he knew he $#@!ed up royally? I honestly think it might be the latter. What he did was so instinctual (to him) that by the time he realized it, it was too late. He knew he was going to get $#@! poured all over him for it.
    He's a baby and that's the long and the short of it. Look at teh espn video I linked. He is crying in the locker room. Physically crying to reporters. That isn't being upset with yourself, that is being such a pampered bitch that when things don't go your way you take it out on others. He made be a talented player but that is how losers act and react to their problems. The kid is a loser and has potentially cost himself a ton of money. Any NBA GM who has 13 spots on his bench isn't going to have someone who can't handle things not going their way sitting on the bench. If he doesn't get the minutes he thinks he deserves is he going to cry to reporters? When he does get in is he going to trip players because he feels like he isn't getting calls or respect?

He has now had 3 incidents and he hasn't risen to the occasion after any of them. He's Johnny Manzel but his entitlement is on the field of play not off it.
    Last edited by jhawk; 12-22-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    Uh, I called him a thug in post #14, 28 posts before Al_4_ISU wondered why nobody was calling him a thug.

Quote Originally Posted by warmfront View Post
    Decent chance that the black guy would be called a bitch. However, I don't think the white guy would be called a thug. They would probably call Bill Laimbeer a thug though.
    Bill Laimbeer was a menace to the 'hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    This. Allen is a douchebag like so many from Duke but this doesn't warrant some huge suspension. A few games. It's not like he was out there maliciously injuring people. It's just that this has been going on for awhile. And his tantrum screamed entitled douchebag.

I think Coach K suspended him more because of the bad publicity Duke was receiving about this, not that the actual incident was that bad. And that tantrum was icing on the cake.
    The serial tripper thing is what kills me, guy doesn't learn very quick. But it's not like a super hard foul that knocked a mother $#@!er out, I'd be fine with a couple of games suspension. And make him wear a t-shirt that says "bitch" for the rest of the season.

asshat Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death's Avatar
    How did Elon get a World Series winning manager to coach their basketball team?

asshat ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    How did Elon get a World Series winning manager to coach their basketball team?
    One word. Tesla.

asshat 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class
    No.

meh

nobody condones this behavior whether it comes from a white or a black athlete.

he's called in this thread alone an emotionally-stunted entitled-$#@!stick $#@!head $#@! goon.

i dont see the thug label being any worse, or having it thrown with a lower threshold on a blacklete than on grayson

asshat TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS Shaggy Bronze Club TULAUS's Avatar
    This just made the ABC national newscast.

I don't follow college basketball much anyone but saw this on the news:

1. I think it was mentioned earlier but the kid looks like Ted Cruz. That makes me laugh.

2. The tripping is a bitch move but his meltdown on the bench is far worse. Looked like a petulant 8 year old.

3. Lulz at the idea of him being an top draft pick. He'd get his $#@! pushed in at that level.

4. Let him try that tripping bull$#@! there and they'll clean his ass.

Grayson Allen is a Dirty Bitch

In all seriousness he pretty clearly does have real emotional problems. The way he handles the situation is exactly the way a five-year-old would have. He gets his arm grabbed a little bit, completely overreacts, cranks it up to 11 by blatantly tripping the guy, then acts as if he truly, desperately believes that he's totally innocent and is in fact himself the wronged party. And no amount of consoling or talking to him can calm him down; in fact it only gets worse. He's shaking his head, cursing, rocking back and forth damn near in tears over what's happening to him. The same way that little kids cry when they fall over or when they get in trouble, Allen essentially did the exact same thing last night for the entire world to see.

I'm hypersensitive. No, really, as hard as that is to believe it's true. We can smell our own kind, and what Grayson Allen has goes beyond just being a punk. This kid actually needs real help, or else this problem of his will haunt him going forward. I honestly feel bad for him. Having the $#@!tiest part of your personality put on display for literally the whole world to see (ABC News? Jesus Christ!) is a $#@!ty situation for anyone to be in.

Hopefully someone he trusts can get him to seek counseling. I decided to start going to therapy in 2009 and it's paid huge dividends. It's actually a lot of work, and you have to be invested, and progress can be slow; but I don't think Grayson Allen has a chance to make it out in the world without getting some real help first. He has to acknowledge the problem and want to do it though. That's the biggest hurdle he's still got to overcome imo.
    Last edited by Derka; 12-22-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    In all seriousness he pretty clearly does have real emotional problems. The way he handles the situation is exactly the way a five-year-old would have. He gets his arm grabbed a little bit, completely overreacts, cranks it up to 11 by blatantly tripping the guy, then acts as if he truly, desperately believes that he's totally innocent and is in fact himself the wronged party. And no amount of consoling or talking to him can calm him down; in fact it only gets worse. He's shaking his head, cursing, rocking back and forth damn near in tears over what's happening to him. The same way that little kids cry when they fall over or when they get in trouble, Allen essentially did the exact same thing last night for the entire world to see.

I'm hypersensitive. No, really, as hard as that is to believe it's true. We can smell our own kind, and what Grayson Allen has goes beyond just being a punk. This kid actually needs real help, or else this problem of his will haunt him going forward. I honestly feel bad for him. Having the $#@!tiest part of your personality put on display for literally the whole world to see (ABC News? Jesus Christ!) is a $#@!ty situation for anyone to be in.

Hopefully someone he trusts can get him to seek counseling. I decided to start going to therapy in 2009 and it's paid huge dividends. It's actually a lot of work, and you have to be invested, and progress can be slow; but I don't think Grayson Allen has a chance to make it out in the world without getting some real help first. He has to acknowledge the problem and want to do it though. That's the biggest hurdle he's still got to overcome imo.
    If what you're saying is true, combining that with being a great bball player (and being white, let's be honest) is deadly. He's been pampered and entitled his whole life, it shouldn't be surprising he can't cope when someone finally calls him on his $#@!.

That was the most insightful and self-aware post I've ever seen Derka make. Taparep

Stoops and Mixon need to get Grayson a pajamagram for Christmas for getting their name off the front page. Love that the heir to Duke basketball douchedom can push filmed felony battery + Bobby's "That was 2014, things are different now" jaw dropper out of the 24 hour news cycle.

reminds me of this punk ass bitch

asshat Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen. Bath Salt Dealer has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by hookem48 View Post
    reminds me of this punk ass bitch
    Hated that $#@!head.

bunghole jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jhawkmvp's Avatar

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast