+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Grayson Allen is a Dirty Bitch

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    He's not a thug, because thugs are tough. McHale, Laimbeer, Oakley, Mahorn. Those guys would punch you in the face and stand there and say "no easy ones".

He's a punk, or a bitch, or possibly a punkbitch, because his acting out tries to maintain some kind of plausible deniability, like "hey sorry if you're mad but my leg just inadvertently got in your way". Like Karl Malone or Bruce Bowen. Or Ainge, yes.

bunghole WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88 slams and goes hard. WJC88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhawkmvp View Post
    LOL. Great find! Ainge at his best.

asshat Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Slade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    In all seriousness he pretty clearly does have real emotional problems. The way he handles the situation is exactly the way a five-year-old would have. He gets his arm grabbed a little bit, completely overreacts, cranks it up to 11 by blatantly tripping the guy, then acts as if he truly, desperately believes that he's totally innocent and is in fact himself the wronged party. And no amount of consoling or talking to him can calm him down; in fact it only gets worse. He's shaking his head, cursing, rocking back and forth damn near in tears over what's happening to him. The same way that little kids cry when they fall over or when they get in trouble, Allen essentially did the exact same thing last night for the entire world to see.

I'm hypersensitive. No, really, as hard as that is to believe it's true. We can smell our own kind, and what Grayson Allen has goes beyond just being a punk. This kid actually needs real help, or else this problem of his will haunt him going forward. I honestly feel bad for him. Having the $#@!tiest part of your personality put on display for literally the whole world to see (ABC News? Jesus Christ!) is a $#@!ty situation for anyone to be in.

Hopefully someone he trusts can get him to seek counseling. I decided to start going to therapy in 2009 and it's paid huge dividends. It's actually a lot of work, and you have to be invested, and progress can be slow; but I don't think Grayson Allen has a chance to make it out in the world without getting some real help first. He has to acknowledge the problem and want to do it though. That's the biggest hurdle he's still got to overcome imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete's Mustache View Post
    If what you're saying is true, combining that with being a great bball player (and being white, let's be honest) is deadly. He's been pampered and entitled his whole life, it shouldn't be surprising he can't cope when someone finally calls him on his $#@!.

It's nothing that a 5 knuckle treatment to the cheek won't cure, no referrals and no copay.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawkmvp View Post
    hahahahahaha, Merry Christmas to me.

is there any doubt Ainge will draft Grayson to the Celtics?

Back after a one game suspension

asshat Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka's Avatar
    Well yeah. If I'm Jeff Capel there's no way I'm going into this without my best player.

yeah but it was an indefinite 1 game

asshat Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    Back after a one game suspension
    Lesson learned I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Lesson learned I'm sure.
    By the score I would say they are giving a lesson.

asshat taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20 Shaggy Silver Club taybo20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    Well yeah. If I'm Jeff Capel there's no way I'm going into this without my best player.
    While I agree, Coach K was on the bench tonight...

asshat jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk's Avatar
    Read an article on his return, in it he states that he was practicing extra hard and had to do extra stuff in practice. So basically this wasn't a suspension at all. He just took a night off like Lebron does when he's feeling tired the morning of a game. Is this normal? I seem to remember the Morris twins not being allowed to participate in team activities when they were busy being suspended.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry's Avatar
    So Krzyzewski says it's okay to only be one game because "we don't teach in public."

Well, dumbass, whatever teaching you did in private sure as $#@! didn't work.

Let's see how long it takes before he does this again.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    Let's see how long it takes before he does this again.
    Depends on the schedule and when they can afford for him to sit out again (aka, no big games).

asshat jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk Shaggy Silver Club jhawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    Depends on the schedule and when they can afford for him to sit out again (aka, no big games).
    I count on him to pull this in a UNC or Virginia game.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk View Post
    I count on him to pull this in a UNC or Virginia game.
    Other players should be constantly chirping in his ear. Talkas $#@! to him nonstop. He's a ticking time bomb and he'll blow up again.

bunghole rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard. rtw21 slams and goes hard.
    Regardless of whether he ever does this again, IMO, the 1-game suspension was not sufficient. This was his 3rd incident, so Coach K attempting to say that his teaching/punishment was in private is ridiculous, because, like Huckleberry said, it's obvious his first two forms of teaching/punishment didn't work. Also, what message does this send to other players who are thinking about tripping an opponent? You can do it twice with no significant recourse, and the third time is only a 1-game suspension. Allen obviously has some anger management issues, and 10 days of therapy aren't enough to correct them, IMO.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    I hate (duke) people

bunghole Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses Shoxthemonkey grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by rtw21 View Post
    Regardless of whether he ever does this again, IMO, the 1-game suspension was not sufficient. This was his 3rd incident, so Coach K attempting to say that his teaching/punishment was in private is ridiculous, because, like Huckleberry said, it's obvious his first two forms of teaching/punishment didn't work. Also, what message does this send to other players who are thinking about tripping an opponent? You can do it twice with no significant recourse, and the third time is only a 1-game suspension. Allen obviously has some anger management issues, and 10 days of therapy aren't enough to correct them, IMO.

How can a spineless guy need back surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by Chikin23 View Post
    Other players should be constantly chirping in his ear. Talkas $#@! to him nonstop. He's a ticking time bomb and he'll blow up again.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by rtw21 View Post
    As I mentioned also, he wasn't even suspended. He was held out of one game. He practiced with the team and was still involved in team activities. There basically was no punishment and no "teaching."

K is getting like Boeheim in his old age.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhawk View Post
    100%

As I mentioned also, he wasn't even suspended. He was held out of one game. He practiced with the team and was still involved in team activities. There basically was no punishment and no "teaching."

K is getting like Boeheim in his old age.
    Well to be fair it was only Va. Tech, so they didn't really need Greyson………... wait.

bunghole TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
    How can a spineless guy need back surgery?
    /thread

asshat Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face's Avatar
    Am I the only one who could give a $#@! that he tried to trip someone in a basketball game? Call a flagrant foul and get on with the game.

but duke tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil Your Face View Post
    Am I the only one who could give a $#@! that he tried to trip someone in a basketball game? Call a flagrant foul and get on with the game.

asshat Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle's Avatar
    Mark Titus was on Pardon My Take and spoke about the whole Allen thing and was spot on. The outrage over this is $#@!ing hilarious. This is the most victimless $#@! ever. I hate Duke as much as the next guy, but the feigned outrage over this is laughable.

asshat TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout's Avatar
    $#@! yeah he did. Your leg doesn't naturally do that.

asshat Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka's Avatar
    Luis Suarez thinks this guys an idiot.

bunghole TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexOx can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Obviously intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Roofle View Post
    Mark Titus was on Pardon My Take and spoke about the whole Allen thing and was spot on. The outrage over this is $#@!ing hilarious. This is the most victimless $#@! ever. I hate Duke as much as the next guy, but the feigned outrage over this is laughable.
    It isn't about there being a victim, it's about him being a piece of $#@! person and player.

It isn't about there being a victim, it's about him being a piece of $#@! person and player.

This.......

He must have tripped Coach K and caused him to throw his back out.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar

I wouldn't go as far to call him a piece of $#@! person. He's obviously an entitled douche who hates being called out for his behavior. But I don't think it makes him a horrible person. Just immature and entitled. So a normal Duke player.

asshat phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn's Avatar
    Kermit Washington, where are you now that we need you?

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar

Grayson Allen is a Dirty Bitch

U of minn and Dave Winfield know what to do

Last edited by Duck of Death; 01-08-2017 at 11:46 AM.

asshat Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle Shaggy Bronze Club Roofle's Avatar

He's a douchebag. That's about it. If tripping someone in a basketball game makes you a piece of $#@! human, I don't even want to know where on the scale I fall.

asshat Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WJC88 View Post
    LOL. Great find! Ainge at his best.

$#@! Danny Ainge.

Grayson Allen is a Dirty Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    I wouldn't go as far to call him a piece of $#@! person. He's obviously an entitled douche who hates being called out for his behavior. But I don't think it makes him a horrible person. Just immature and entitled. So a normal Duke player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roofle View Post
    He's a douchebag. That's about it. If tripping someone in a basketball game makes you a piece of $#@! human, I don't even want to know where on the scale I fall.
    The whiny entitled attitude is what makes him a $#@!ty person. And it's one thing to be a dirty player, it's something else to blatantly trip people repeatedly. Bill Lambeer was a dirty player but he was cool enough to be more subtle and to own it.

The whiny entitled attitude is what makes him a $#@!ty person. And it's one thing to be a dirty player, it's something else to blatantly trip people repeatedly. Bill Lambeer was a dirty player but he was cool enough to be more subtle and to own it.

Laimbeer was subtle?!!?

asshat SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SouthernThunder might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Too Dumb for New York City, Too Ugly for L.A
    From BR:

Duke Blue Devils guard Grayson Allen found himself on the wrong side of another "did he do it?" controversy during the team's 88-72 loss to the Florida State Seminoles on Tuesday night.

While pursuing a loose ball near the FSU bench with Duke trailing 75-61 in the second half, it looked like Allen shoved a coach.

Could it have been incidental? Absolutely. Most players would be given the benefit of the doubt—after all, there's no smooth way to topple over a bench.

Allen's past—which includes a laundry list of tripping incidents—forces us to look at this encounter under a stronger microscope, though.

Twitter video : https://twitter.com/calebt_smith/sta...23386517114880

What do yall think?
    Last edited by SouthernThunder; 01-10-2017 at 11:37 PM.

LOL, that dude is never going to stop.

asshat In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club
    I've gone flying into front row/bench several times in my day and I've seen it many more. Never did I do or see someone try to shove the people they're falling into out of the way. Natural reaction is to grab on and try to hold up so you don't plow people over or injure yourself.

So in my expert opinion there's only one diagnosis that makes sense:

Dude's a $#@!

asshat Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka's Avatar
    He clearly shoved the guy on purpose.

If that's not on purpose I don't know what is. The coach should have grabbed him and reprimanded him right there to call attention to it. They would have gone to the monitor and he would have been booted.

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    Duke's really falling apart

If not intentional, very $#@!y. Most people's instincts would be to hold on and protect both yourself and the other guy. Either way, it's incredible what a piece of $#@! he is.

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    Intentional

asshat TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R's Avatar
    I think someone at Duke or in his family gave him the "They are going to hate you anyway, embrace the villain role" speech and he took that $#@! too literally. No way that wasn't intentional, the ACC has to step in at this point right?

asshat Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22's Avatar
    In Tom Herman's box not looking like Tom Herman
    I bet Grayson Allen watched Caillou when he was little.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast