+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What was it about your now wife that made you want to marry her?

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    Too good to be true. Also pics of sister? Please post in NSAA

Quote Originally Posted by 5280 View Post
    I think you married a dude.
    Seriously, I got very lucky with this one. One day I'll tell you guys about the trip to Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by zepol87 View Post
    Too good to be true. Also pics of sister? Please post in NSAA
    No NSAA pics of the SIL but I can assure you that everything I typed is 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by T-shirt Sip View Post
    Seriously, I got very lucky with this one. One day I'll tell you guys about the trip to Thailand.
    Is that where she showed you her $#@!?

asshat pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn's Avatar
    Wife hates designer $#@! (purses, shoes, clothes). We share the same interests except for football. She couldn't care less about it.

I knew I'd marry her when I was sitting with her on Christmas morning at her parents' house when we were dating and she got a Coach purse from her sister and she looked at her and said "do you think I could take this thing back and get the cash for it?"

She also likes video games more than I do.

asshat Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
    Mutual love of art.

asshat pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn Shaggy Silver Club pearlandhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch $#@!steen View Post
    mutual love of yardsales.
    fify

bunghole Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlandhorn View Post
    Wife hates designer $#@! (purses, shoes, clothes). We share the same interests except for football. She couldn't care less about it.

I knew I'd marry her when I was sitting with her on Christmas morning at her parents' house when we were dating and she got a Coach purse from her sister and she looked at her and said "do you think I could take this thing back and get the cash for it?"

Thought we married the same woman until I got to the video game part... you win, I think. I never have to share the sticks so I guess that's a plus.

asshat 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlandhorn View Post

Both same as mine.

Most expensive purse she has I bought for her. She bought a 40$ one last week.

Here's her playing contra...I never played that $#@! in my life

asshat El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El Moco's Avatar
    I joke with Mrs. El Moco that I knew she was the one the moment I saw her ass. She laughs, but she also knows her ass was actually the first thing I noticed about her (I'm an ass man). We were hired together and immidiately had an attraction. She's Hispanic and a devout Catholic as am I and she had the same first name as my grandmother so, it was a match made in heaven. Sixteen years of marriage later and she has been with me through much more sickness than health. I've had serious heart issues since 2004 and she was there by my side for the nine days I spent in the hospital during my open-heart surgery in August. She has seen me through various other surgeries and heart procedures. She comforted me when I lost a sister to cancer in 2007 and a brother to a COPD attack in 2014. We were each other's rock when we found out within days of each other that neither of us could have children and then the hell we were put through trying to adopt. We've fought through it all together. We adopted our son at three months old, started a very successful side business and she has even begun a new career. Things haven't always been smooth sailing and we sometimes butt heads about our families, but she's been my one constant over the last nineteen years. I've gained a $#@!load of weight (like a whole nother person) from the first time we met, but she still calls me sexy. You gotta love a women like that.
    Last edited by El Moco; 12-27-2016 at 08:45 PM.

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    Love that the wife is very simple when it comes to birthday and christmas gifts. She's thrilled with getting cheap World Market jewelry, socks and pajamas so long as her gifts are thoughtful and allow extra money to be spent on travelling throughout the year. She had never camped once in her life until I met her and last year for our anniversary her idea was to go on a 2 day/20 mile backpacking trip eating rehydrated beef stroganoff for dinner. Never complained once (that's a slight fib) but she powered through and we're planning a longer trip in Arkansas. She a bad bitch.

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearSchlong View Post
    Brat we all need invites to your 50th anniversary party. What could possible go wrong?

Brat after reading your post:

Quote Originally Posted by hopkinsnhorns View Post
    But can she suck a nice $#@!? Cuz my fiancée says I've got a nice $#@!.
    A nice $#@! sounds mostly soft and non-threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by T-shirt Sip View Post
    She was a helo fueler and had her own fuel HEMTT that she maintained.
    Ah, romance.

asshat Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club
    we are just a perfect match for each other

Quote Originally Posted by zepol87 View Post
    Shag crashing the 50th would be awesome
    We wouldn't be crashing it if he invites us. Which any man with his honor would do.

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    50th anniversary party. Invite Shaggy.
    Day after party, divorced.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar
    She's cute, smarter than me, and matched my capacity for mischief. On our first date, over 20 years ago, she got cut off by two separate bartenders at two different bars within the same joint, jumped down most of a flight of stairs when she was getting kicked out of the place, and on the way home, threw up in some other girl's purse on the rented school bus that her sorority had booked to drive us to and from the bar.
    Last edited by Prepuce of Doom; 12-28-2016 at 10:12 AM.

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    ^
    Sounds like the best attribute of hers is that she calls that kind of horrific night, "Mischief."

asshat Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero Shaggy Silver Club Superhero's Avatar
    First thing I noticed was the amazing set of legs. She was very womanly (proper, but sexy in her proper-ness), responsible, family oriented, and smart in her own way.

11 years later, still has an amazing set of legs that she'll wrap around me, still womanly, loves our kids, and maintains a good balance between work and family.

Of course we both have our major flaws, but continue to work through them, and she hasn't left me yet.

bunghole Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Anwar Namtut's Avatar
    20th anniversary today. Biggest thing is she is always is a good mood (except with the kids) and we never fight. I liked that she had a good memory. That changed once we started having kids.

purveyor of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepuce of Doom View Post
    She's cute, smarter than me, and matched my capacity for mischief. On our first date, over 20 years ago, she got cut off by two separate bartenders at two different bars within the same joint, jumped down most of a flight of stairs when she was getting kicked out of the place, and on the way home, threw up in some other girl's purse on the rented school bus that her sorority had booked to drive us to and from the bar.
    Wonder if I was at that party.

As for the OP, she bought the house I live in with cash. That she alone earned. At age 29.

asshat Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga Shaggy Silver Club Francisco Scaramonga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    Wonder if I was at that party.

As for the OP, she bought the house I live in with cash. That she alone earned. At age 29.
    Intriguing.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Her first college football game ever was the 2008 RRS. When Shipley took that kick back, and she felt the electricity from me screaming, and the Texas fans around us doing the same, she turned around and had tears in her eyes. She'd never seen so many people be so passionate for the same thing at once.

That was probably the clincher for me.

I've been avoiding this thread on purpose because most of y'all know that I'm now divorced, and it wasn't pretty. But I'll never forget that day when she turned around with tears in her eyes after that touchdown. It has always, and will always make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by 5280 View Post
    Both same as mine.

Most expensive purse she has I bought for her. She bought a 40$ one last week.

Here's her playing contra...I never played that $#@! in my life

don't look now, but they a dingo in you house.

Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    she bought the house I live in with cash. That she alone earned. At age 29.
    Mostly 1's and 5's?

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    maybe a few 20's for the down payment

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcQuinn View Post

I guess we all know the answer to: does TheRealMcQuinn's wife $#@! in the woods?

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    Drop my bumper on Antoine, pick it up on the Fondren
    She was a college educated chick with no kids who loves the Astros and is rude

Delinquent Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Not married yet but the girl I currently talk to would make an excellent mother. This is obviously an important factor because if I have kids with her, and we divorce, the kids will still be in safe hands.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBruin View Post
    I guess we all know the answer to: does TheRealMcQuinn's wife $#@! in the woods?
    Yes, but it doesn't make a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Not married yet but the girl I currently talk to would make an excellent mother. This is obviously an important factor because if I have kids with her, and we divorce, the kids will still be in safe hands.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Probably because their step dad is going to be a bad ass.

I keed.

asshat 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class 5280 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Quote Originally Posted by A.M. wood View Post
    Well that $#@! IS wild

Just hit 10 years. Can't really put my finger on it, but it just works for us. When we graduated OSU we moved together to Dallas and lived in a small apartment. It was rough at times for a year or so but it all worked out and we decided marriage was a good fit. It still is. I'm lucky and I don't take that for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by A.M. wood View Post
    Hope he's not eating a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    She was a college educated chick with no kids who loves the Astros and is rude

anyone else read that as loves the Astroglide

bunghole Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club Dutch Shaggy Bronze Club
    I like her pussy (we all know there are some Ps that are just dynamite), she gives one hell of a blowjob, and lets me have a go when she's not in the mood. She's also very competent, (mostly) logical, and keeps an immaculate home. A good mother, too.

It's not always a day at the beach, but she's still a keeper after 12 years.

asshat DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DeadSalamander's Avatar
    I just knew the first night we hooked up (kegger off South Congress).

Hot as $#@!, just crazy/unstable enough to keep my interest, amazingly tight pussy, and sucked and $#@!ed like her life depended on it.

Been a wild ride and we've both changed a lot, but we're past 25 years now and I couldn't function without her.

bunghole DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrunkenAss can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    She brought me lasagna and some Foster oil cans while I was working late one time and then we went at it multiple times on my desk.

I was thinking: it ain't going to get better than this.

asshat GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    My wife is also a Longhorn alum, loves going to the football games, loves high quality bbq, and loves to drink sour beers

I married myself?

asshat Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco's Avatar
    She was way out of my league, but didn't realize it. Had to lock that down.

Just hit the 22-year mark. She asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said "I want sex every day in December." She said "No problem!" As of today we passed 40 times. Fa-freakin'-la!

asshat Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock Shaggy Gold Club Buzzrock's Avatar
    Big tits, great stems, good cook and kept ending up in my bed. Figured it was a go. Will be 15 years in May.

asshat Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen's Avatar
    Mine was at a party where she had come with a UT baseball player. We started talking, hit it off, and became good friends long before we hooked up.

It helps to have a connection before the sex , but the sex definitely keeps things going.

Beyond the physical attraction and tequila shots? The ability to admit when her behavior is the issue and that we always talked to each other about any conflict. None of that running to her friends/family to bitch about something bothering her instead of talking it through with me. That she is good with money and not materialistic are bonuses. 24 years married and 27 years of living together.
    Last edited by Rippin' lips; 12-31-2016 at 11:06 AM.

bunghole cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako is a rep whore. cheechako's Avatar
    "You know that little fatty piece on the end of a piece of bacon?" "That's the best part!"

Banned Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club
    At the time blah blah blah the other $#@!, but now it's a happy marriage bc she just paused shark tank to give me a beejer

So who do you think she's fantasizing about? Cuban? Or that black guy?

Banned Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club
    I'd say Robert, he seems to be her favorite, but he wasn't on this episode. Posted bc she told me to. I think she knows I posted about her misadventures with selling our $#@! on the stupid $#@! your wife does thread and wanted to balance the scales.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast