+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What was it about your now wife that made you want to marry her?

What was it about your now wife that made you want to marry her?

Was it any one thing or what made her different than other women you dated ?

I liked her pussy

asshat txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns Shaggy Silver Club txhorns's Avatar
    I liked her pussy.

asshat Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face's Avatar
    I enjoyed having sex with her.

asshat slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch's Avatar
    1. Confidence and absolute comfort in her own skin.
    2. Genuine caring and gentle nature towards others, but I couldn't handle it without the strong dose of #1.
    3. Had direction and constructive goals in her life- focus on the right things.
    4. Commitment to family was very, very similar to mine.
    5. Willingness to take a risk( see also: date a sap like me, or later, support a move to Louisiana that blew up our comfort zones in life)

Oh...and she called me back.
    Last edited by slorch; 12-26-2016 at 01:50 PM.

asshat deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank's Avatar
    Needed a squaw to skin 'em and cook 'em.

asshat phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn's Avatar
    I wasn't gay and she was female.

I'd get liquored up and say/do unfortunate things and she'd apologize to me. Example: I apparently pissed in her boot because she made me come home from the bar when I did not wish to do so. The next morning:

Her: "Is there anything you want to say to me?"

Me: "No, trying to sleep."

Her: "Well, I'm sorry I raised my voice last night and called you an $#@!. I was mad about my boot."

Me: "Ok."

Her: "Are you sorry for anything?"

Me: "I'm sorry I got upset with you."

Then she does something like picking up some Whataburger because I no feel so good.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gernblansten View Post
    I'd get liquored up and say/do unfortunate things and she'd apologize to me. Example: I apparently pissed in her boot because she made me come home from the bar when I did not wish to do so. The next morning:

Her: "Well, I'm sorry I raised my voice last night and called you an $#@!. I was mad about my boot."

Then she does something like picking up some Whataburger because I no feel so good.
    I agree with your wife. You kinda sound like an $#@!.

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    Got a good one gern, how long did her attitude like that last

asshat slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gernblansten View Post

I guess she topped the minimum IQ qualification?

(could pour piss out of a boot)

She was one of a very few women I had sex with that I could stand after i came.

bunghole llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore. llanoflash is a rep whore.
    Knocked her up.

asshat deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank has a gigantic e-peen. deadshank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post
    I wasn't gay and she was female.
    Are both parts of that statement still true?

bunghole Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho Shaggy Bronze Club Goredho's Avatar
    $#@! if I can remember

Her loyalty. We'd been dating about 3 months when I hurt my foot and ended up spending a week in the hospital. She stayed with me the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy of Kain View Post
    I agree with your wife. You kinda sound like an $#@!.
    Love sure is a peculiar thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zepol87 View Post
    Got a good one gern, how long did her attitude like that last
    Hasn't changed. She's quite understanding regarding my faults and I don't say much about the repetitive "misunderstandings":

Me: "Wow, that's a lot of shopping bags."

Her: "Do you like this shirt, and this shirt, and this shirt was on sale and so was this one..."

Me: "How much did you spend?"

Her: "$195."

Fast forward two weeks

Me: "Hey, credit card statement came and it looks like you spent about $700 on that shopping day. You said you spent $195."

Her: "I thought you were asking about the shirts? I was showing you the shirts I bought and you asked how much I spent, I thought you meant on the shirts."

You pissed in her boot?

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    Clever girl.

asshat Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine's Avatar
    She knew Julio Franco's batting average.

asshat spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes's Avatar
    Her womb was a rocky place in which my seed found purchase

asshat Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek's Avatar
    She had a pulse at one time.

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar
    Poor Bedouin. May you find true love and fewer socks in 2017.

asshat Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    Bedouin, you still have time to find a woman with teeny tiny hands.

So after my divorce I had clarity on what I wanted. 7 things:

Someone who loved me
    Someone who loved God and wanted to have him central to her life and our relationship.
    Someone who wanted kids and a family
    Someone who was responsible with money/wasn't super materialistic.
    Someone I found attractive
    Someone who likes to $#@! (me)
    Someone who I enjoyed spending time with

First date was 10/05/09. Engaged in early November. Married right before Christmas in 09. Just had my 7 year anniversary and we've lived in 3 towns, had 4 different jobs, moved houses 5 times, had three kids and we've probably had cross words and gotten in a fight less than 5 times through it all.
    She's my best friend, the love of my life, an incredible wife, mother and my ideal helpmate. She makes me want to be a better person every day when I get out of bed in the morning and I'd gladly lay down my life for her. One of the best women I've ever met.

This guy just doesn't quit with the socks.

asshat Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    I couldn't have her sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    You pissed in her boot?
    That's what she said. I wasn't in a position to question her recollection of the evening's events.

asshat Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Poor army brat didn't have much of a choice...

asshat stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Man10 View Post
    Poor army brat didn't have much of a choice...
    Well, both survived the Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by stunns38 View Post
    Well, both survived the Titanic. Ark.

Corrected just a wee little bit.

asshat Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Francisco Scaramonga's Avatar
    Anal.

Plus her IQ is in the triple digits, so that sealed the deal.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    She had me at hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lives! View Post
    Her loyalty. We'd been dating about 3 months when I hurt my foot and ended up spending a week in the hospital. She stayed with me the entire time.

My dog is loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by texanbychoice View Post
    My dog is loyal.
    How are her tits?

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo's Avatar
    My career was in a rocky place. I had just gotten fired from the agency I worked for when all I had done was make a few suggestions for improving the business. All my clients except one had abandoned me and he was a massive pain in the ass. Thought he was a 10 when he was more like a 6.

I started dating my accountant. She had a cute kid. We got hitched kind of quick but it all worked out. Business picked up and I got to meet Troy Aikman.

Perky, all 8 of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Surly Bevo View Post
    My career was in a rocky place. I had just gotten fired from the agency I worked for when all I had done was make a few suggestions for improving the business. All my clients except one had abandoned me and he was a massive pain in the ass. Thought he was a 10 when he was more like a 6.

I started dating my accountant. She had a cute kid. We got hitched kind of quick but it all worked out. Business picked up and I got to meet Troy Aikman.
    You had me at rocky.

asshat Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...

Wow. They need to make a movie out of that story, I'd watch. You probably have an ex that doesn't want to stop $#@!ing.

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Wow. They need to make a movie out of that story, I'd watch. You probably have an ex that doesn't want to stop $#@!ing.
    Yea, she was smoking hot. Wife sort of has bee sting face...but she was loyal

asshat DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV's Avatar
    Her crazy matches my crazy.

And she has a great ass.

bunghole pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. pops's Avatar
    The shotgun in my back?

asshat erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair has a gigantic e-peen. erikestradaschesthair's Avatar
    our second date she stayed the night. got up the next morning and played 36 holes of golf. got home and she had cleaned our house top to bottom and had dinner waiting. i was expecting the house to burned down (told her i would only be gone a couple hours). and she hasnt $#@!ed anyone on shaggy.

<--- reasons

asshat RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft Shaggy Silver Club RollLeft's Avatar
    We had dated a few months and it crystallized for me one Saturday in October at a Horns game. It was our first one together. We were standing in the North end zone during the 1Q when all of a sudden some fan with her family behind us keep whining and yelling at us to sit down. We would have but all the rows in front of us were also standing. So the early thirties mom/fan, who brought her young kids to the game with her whipped husband, decides to throw a hot dog wrapper at me. My now wife, miffed, picked up the wrapper threw it back in her face saying, "If you aren't gonna teach your kids about respect at least teach them how to be real fan and get up and cheer (mouthing silently) BITCH. I knew then i would marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by erikestradaschesthair View Post
    and she hasn't $#@!ed anyone on shaggy.
    Not so fast my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by RollLeft View Post
    We had dated a few months and it crystallized for me one Saturday in October at a Horns game. It was our first one together. We were standing in the North end zone during the 1Q when all of a sudden some fan with her family behind us keep whining and yelling at us to sit down. We would have but all the rows in front of us were also standing. So the early thirties mom/fan, who brought her young kids to the game with her whipped husband, decides to throw a hot dog wrapper at me. My now wife, miffed, picked up the wrapper threw it back in her face saying, "If you aren't gonna teach your kids about respect at least teach them how to be real fan and get up and cheer (mouthing silently) BITCH. I knew then i would marry her.
    I will assume you proposed that night, if not at halftime.

asshat mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost probably preboards planes mdmost's Avatar

Surly, I really enjoyed your memo.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    Surly, I really enjoyed your memo.
    It was a mission statement.

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Mrs. Bullneck #2 was (and still is) a level-headed adult, a welcomed contrast to the crazy, needy psycho that was Mrs. Bullneck #1. The good news is that we've had a generally mature and loving relationship over the past 14 years. The bad news is that it can get a bit boring.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast