+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What was it about your now wife that made you want to marry her?

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    Posting about her on Shaggy so you'll get blowjobs.

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Intellectual Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Just hit the 22-year mark. She asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said "I want sex every day in December." She said "No problem!" As of today we passed 40 times. Fa-freakin'-la!
    Was that with or without the hired male gigolo?

asshat P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P's Avatar
    Tall. Nice ass. Chinese and white with blue eyes. Hair to her waist. A former collegiate runner. Open to a fair amount of debauchery. Came from good stock, but still (for a woman) is fairly grounded in her "tastes". Knew she would be a good mom. A lot less crazy then some. Same basic moral fiber that I have.

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar

What was it about your now wife that made you want to marry her?

God. I'm glad my wife doesn't have the same basic moral fiber that I have.

asshat P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    God. I'm glad my wife doesn't have the same basic moral fiber that I have.
    I am talking about her idea of how a child should be raised and what is important in life. We agree on that $#@!.

asshat Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Only a coward laments over a past unlived.
    My answer is corny as $#@!. But she's muh best friend. Basically, she's done the nicest thing I've ever seen anybody do. No matter how hard I think about it, I can't think of any reason to not make it work work at all costs. /

Banned Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club
    Another blow job to multi position sex fest while watching shark tank. She's clearly got a crush on one of those $#@!ers. Hopefully it's Lori.

bunghole HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses HornPhD grows his own roses
    She likes football, $#@!ing, and drinking. And she's a die-hard Longhorn.

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    Couple days ago I got home from work early and cleaned the kitchen, ran a few loads of laundry and started cooking dinner. Didn't expect or get anything in return that night and then the next night as we're going to bed the wife says that she noticed the kitchen and laundry but was too tired to show any appreciation at the time and then gave me a pretty damn good bj. She also listened to the Tom Herman press conference with me. She said she likes him and that he's better at this stuff than the other guy, what was his name?

We were young. She is Brazilian and hot. That was almost enough for me. Somehow we are still married, two kids. Been married 14 years and we've had good and definitely some bad. We are going through a patch now which makes me think "why does she even want to stay". Sorry, depressing post. She's still hot though. :).

bunghole Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite Shaggy Bronze Club Samsonite's Avatar
    This thread needs a name change:

"Come post here if you want to openly violate the most sacred rule"

I'm also well aware of the irony of my post.

What was it about your now wife that made you want to marry her?

My wife has the dark hair / blue eyes and great tits. She's smart, has a dark sense of humor that matches mine and enjoys watching football with me. She also agreed to drive me to the hospital if I ever need it.
    Last edited by goofyboy; 01-11-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Road Head

Quote Originally Posted by JLStout View Post
    Road Head
    Did you make him $#@!?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4