+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145
Results 7,201 to 7,248 of 7248

Thread: Sumlin 2018: Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over

asshat Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu's Avatar
    Kevin Sumlin and the Instate SEC Team Destroyers, 2019: One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer

bunghole Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club Brian in a hotel room Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post
    aggy is started to freak out over the possibility that Sumlin wins 9 games, and the unenviable task of firing him and the negative perception that will have. It's truly glorious.
    Putting him on the hot seat before the season started was the worst thing they possibly could have done. They've hindered his ability to sell a season that is going better than anyone expected. All they had to do was support him until it was time to fire him.

aggy is started to freak out over the possibility that Sumlin wins 9 games, and the unenviable task of firing him and the negative perception that will have. It's truly glorious.
    Nobody expected the SEC to be such a dumpster fire. Sumlin's gonna survive the year.

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    Nobody expected the SEC to be such a dumpster fire. Sumlin's gonna survive the year.
    Also consider they have 7 home games. Yes, read that correctly, 7 home games.

asshat dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy's Avatar
    Sumlin 2019: Who's the drunk in the corner

asshat RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    Don't they also have a neutral site game?

bunghole TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses
    Sumlin 2019: Where's the after party?

asshat EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B Shaggy Silver Club EE2B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidM View Post
    Don't they also have a neutral site game?
    Arkansas. In Dallas.

Sumlin 2019: 25 million and counting

That's every year though that they play 7 home games. When you only play 8 conference games you get to schedule those 3-4 cupcakes at home

Quote Originally Posted by TheBryMan81 View Post
    Sumlin 2019: Where's the after party?
    On years that Arkansas is the home team in Dallas they only have 4 true road games all year.

asshat Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu's Avatar
    Sumlin 2019: Took the Money and Stayed

asshat HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04's Avatar
    Sumlin 2019: Beer $#@!s and Decommits

asshat happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem Shaggy Bronze Club happyhookem's Avatar
    Sumlin 2019: How much is that drunkie in the window?

They have 7 or 8 every year depending on where their "tough" OOC is played, which also includes 1 neutral site game with Arkansas, so 3-4 true road games every year. That's SEC scheduling at it's finest. Still haven't ever played Georgia/Kentucky 6 years into the conference.

asshat Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd is a rep whore. Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    They have 7 or 8 every year depending on where their "tough" OOC is played, which also includes 1 neutral site game with Arkansas, so 3-4 true road games every year. That's SEC scheduling at it's finest. Still haven't ever played Georgia/Kentucky 6 years into the conference.
    Next year they get Clemson and Alabama for 2 of the first 4 games.

Next year's opener is against power house Northwestern State.

Sumlin 2019: Shot-Gunnell-ing beers and aggy tears

Sumlin 2019: Make Mine a Jizz and Tonic

asshat dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Cthulhu View Post
    Sumlin 2019: Took the Money and Stayed
    Not bad. Pretty pretty good.

Glory Hole U

Sumlin 2019: Dry Heaves

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    I have a theory...

(#8 offense) UCLA - L
    (FBS offense) Nicholls State - W
    (#58 Offense) ULALA - W
    (#96 Offense) Arkansas - W
    (#111 Offense) South Carolina - W
    (#15 Offense) Alabama - L
    (#105 Offense ) Florida - W
    (#42 Offense) Miss State -
    (#45 Offense) Auburn -
    (#57 Offense) New Mexico -
    (#29 Offense) @ Ole Miss -
    (#76 Offense) @ LSU -

Miss State & Auburn will test the theory, but they're both at home. We'll see.

asshat Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    I have a theory...

(#8 offense) UCLA - L
    (FBS offense) Nicholls State - W
    (#58 Offense) ULALA - W
    (#96 Offense) Arkansas - W
    (#111 Offense) South Carolina - W
    (#15 Offense) Alabama - L
    (#105 Offense ) Florida - W
    (#42 Offense) Miss State -
    (#45 Offense) Auburn -
    (#57 Offense) New Mexico -
    (#29 Offense) @ Ole Miss -
    (#76 Offense) @ LSU -

Miss State & Auburn will test the theory, but they're both at home. We'll see.
    Frankly, New Mexico still looks kinda iffy, all things considered.

Sumlin 2019: Sleeping It Off in the Car

Quote Originally Posted by Walden Ponderer View Post
    Frankly, New Mexico still looks kinda iffy, all things considered.
    Can New Mexico stop A&M? The Aggies have some weapons on offense.

They will beat New Mexico. Jesus

Mond is actually a pretty decent QB for a freshman.

They will beat New Mexico. Jesus

That's what I'm seeing. I think Kirk personally dropped three of his passes versus Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by RomaVicta View Post
    That's what I'm seeing. I think Kirk personally dropped three of his passes versus Florida.
    I seem to be watching something else. He seems like an ok QB who runs well but can't make a read to save his life, but does throw a good looking ball, although to who or where is a mystery.

bunghole texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough Shaggy Bronze Club texastough's Avatar
    Sumlin 2019: I haven't had as much to think as you drink I have

asshat UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoughnut View Post
    I seem to be watching something else. He seems like an ok QB who runs well but can't make a read to save his life, but does throw a good looking ball, although to who or where is a mystery.
    It'll be interesting to see with Mond. He's always been a good runner who throws a great ball. Sumlin and co have done a good job simplifying the offense for him. The real question is how much does he develop his game? Some dual threat QBs come in and look really good for a TR Fr but then never really develop.

asshat Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoughnut View Post
    Pretty much. Saying aggy is competent on offense is ridiculous. Against defenses that were, you know.... awake.... they've looked pretty pedestrian. Will New Mexico be able to stop them? I wouldn't bet on it... but I also wouldn't bet against it. None of aggy's success so far has been to their own credit. They've just played craptacular teams. And 'bama played their single worst game of the season against them. Should we give them a medal? Oooooohhh.....

Quote Originally Posted by UT Lawnghorn View Post
    It'll be interesting to see with Mond. He's always been a good runner who throws a great ball. Sumlin and co have done a good job simplifying the offense for him. The real question is how much does he develop his game? Some dual threat QBs come in and look really good for a TR Fr but then never really develop.
    For now though they have Ford and Williams, and a very young WR corp. There's a good chance Mond's trajectory continues upward as the WR's improve and Williams will be back too next year.

Like you said though Mond could plateau if they can't replace Kirk's production.

We've drifted from the original remark which is above and, I still think, true. Nobody said he was great or would be great or that Aggie had a great offense. But Mond is pretty decent for a freshman. He looks much better now than he did on hit-the-garbage-can day in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by RomaVicta View Post
    Sumlin 2019: Sleeping It Off in the Car
    Is he naked and is the car parked in a very public place? Because that's kind of fun when you wake up.

Sumlin 2019: One for the Road

Sumlin 2019: The Mourning After

bunghole TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses TheBryMan81 grows his own roses
    Sumlin 2019: No officer, I haven't anything to drink

Sumlin 2019: "What're you still doing here?" "Just waiting on my Uber"

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogdaddy View Post
    Sumlin 2019: One for the Road
    This or Hair of the Dog is the winner.

dipshit Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard. Hizzaz Mahdoud slams and goes hard.
    Sumlin 2019: "Just When I Thought I Was Out...They Pull Me Back In!"

The aggy 247 board is falling apart, very few updates since Hamm got fired.

The aggy 247 board is falling apart, very few updates since Hamm got fired.
    They've started turning on damon sayles

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utfan87 View Post
    They've started turning on damon sayles
    Jesus Christ - he just got there.

Must be something about him they just don't like...

Sumlin at Midnight yell practice:

Fellow aggys, I am proudly standing here to humbly see.

I assure you, and I mean it- Now, who says I don’t speak out as plain as day?

And, fellow aggys, I’m for white hand towels - long may they wave.

I’m an aggy, come to greatness. So, it follows that I cannot tell a lie.

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don’t-

I’ve come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step,

cut a little swathe and lead the aggys on.

Now my good aggys, it behooves me to be solemn and declare,

I’m for milkmen, the Chief, the Marine, for police BBQ's and saying daily prayer.

And now, my good aggys, you can sleep nights, I’ll continue to make bank.

You can trust me, for I promise, I shall keep a watchful eye upon your money…

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don’t-

I’ve come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step,

cut a little swathe and lead the aggys on.

bunghole GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses GlenFromTheMailRoom grows his own roses
    Sumlin 2019: "At least I didn't do a Sumlin after Dark."

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopopotamos View Post
    Jesus Christ - he just got there.

Must be something about him they just don't like...
    Yes, he tells the truth.

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    Yes, he tells the truth.

asshat OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopopotamos View Post
    So what are we going to call the 2019 thread? Better get working.
    "The floors are mopped, lights are out..who's that curled up in the corner?"

Best I could do on short notice..

asshat OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer_Fudd View Post
    Need Dan Mullen and Nick Fitzgerald to do to aggy what they did last year. This will be Ossai's OV and others will be in attendance. The Bulldogs already beat down LSU for us, here's hoping they do the same to aggy.
    I do believe some aggy higher ups wouldn't be too sad if this happened, it would certainly make "the peace summit" at the end of the season less awkward and embarrasing.

Sumlin 2019: Rehab is for quitters

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145