+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,050 of 5202

Thread: Sumlin 2018: Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over

Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    Yes it is. It's 7 on 7. They all have trainers now. They have Slick Willy paid by Addidas to advise kids and try and steer them to Addidas schools.
    $#@!ing 7v7. I swear, these 9.95ers are driving this bull$#@! as well. I mean the big 247 rankings movement that just came out was a direct result of a bunch of 7v7 and trainer-led bull$#@!. The guys who don't participate in these things are destined for the 3 and 2-star pile.

bunghole LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy's Avatar
    NM...
    Last edited by LonghornFrenzy; 07-17-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sejjr View Post
    $#@!ing 7v7. I swear, these 9.95ers are driving this bull$#@! as well. I mean the big 247 rankings movement that just came out was a direct result of a bunch of 7v7 and trainer-led bull$#@!. The guys who don't participate in these things are destined for the 3 and 2-star pile.
    Modern day recruiting as an "industry" vs the good ole days. Texas landed Kenneth Sims in the last weeks prior to signing day. The UT staff wasn't aware of him until one of the coaches was in the area to see another kid,/bumped into a fellow SWC coach who tipped him off on accident assuming he was in to see Sims.

In todays recruiting world Sims would have been a well known commodity for at least 2 years, his own video production and a few press conferences under his belt. Oh, and a soon to be "rich" Uncle.

asshat DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff Shaggy Gold Club DaysOff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theaveragejon View Post
    Yesssssss. The dreaded transportation reason/excuse.
    Geographical oddity. 2 weeks from everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by closetojumping View Post
    Waddle is being handled by Slick Willie Lyles. He's going to wind up going to whoever makes it worth the most to that fat $#@!ing piece of $#@!. I'm tired of this not being clear on this board. And if something magical happens down the line and suddenly he's all over Texas, while I'd be surprised, I will stand by this position.
    in totally unrelated news, wiltfong just put in a crystal ball for waddle to A&M.

if we're going to pay top dollar for someone, you'd think we'd occasionally look at the back 7.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by closetojumping View Post
    Waddle is being handled by Slick Willie Lyles. He's going to wind up going to whoever makes it worth the most to that fat $#@!ing piece of $#@!. I'm tired of this not being clear on this board. And if something magical happens down the line and suddenly he's all over Texas, while I'd be surprised, I will stand by this position.
    I hope Waddle has an aunt because I really want to see someone put you in your place around here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaysOff View Post
    Geographical oddity. 2 weeks from everywhere.
    Just to verify, their epic Monday Waddle-fest just got postponed due to "transportation issues?"

asshat BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    Just to verify, their epic Monday Waddle-fest just got postponed due to "transportation issues?"
    Sumlin isn't big on planning. Likes to go with the flow. Especially the flow of vodka.

asshat SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Actually, it was "several issues." One being transportation. Another, and this is $#@!ing mind blowing, is that the coaches had wall to wall meetings all day.

They turned away Waddle because they wouldn't reschedule some meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyCarton View Post
    Actually, it was "several issues." One being transportation. Another, and this is $#@!ing mind blowing, is that the coaches had wall to wall meetings all day.

They turned away Waddle because they wouldn't reschedule some meetings.
    That machine over there is well lubricated.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz View Post
    Can we please figure out how to get them back on the schedule in say, 2019? Hell, 2018? This is just too far removed for the gloriousness I'm imagining.
    $#@! that, $#@! them, and $#@! you

Does Chief even attend staff meetings? What exactly does he do there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Jeffrey View Post

Willie is probably a CBD not COD guy.

Rumlin uses "meetings" as code for too damn hungover to get his ass out of bed.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Wtf is Lyles getting paid for if he can't get a kid a drive

Quote Originally Posted by maninblack View Post

Timely, faxed over recruiting evaluations that are 3 years old, available online and $5,000 per page.

-Chip Kelly

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    Brewster wired him four figures worth of "car trouble" this weekend.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    He getting paid to get the kid a ride, and then getting paid more to lose the ride.

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    Brewster wired him four figures worth of "car trouble" this weekend.
    This is both hilarious and true.

bunghole LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy grows his own roses LonghornFrenzy's Avatar
    Hamm Monday night VIP notes
    Spoiler!

In the bad news department, the 2019 player who I said was going to commit later this month, and was set to start filming his commitment video today, has decided to push his decision back after a recent visit to a rival in-state school. A&M is still the team to beat but it was by design to slow down his recruitment when he took the visit in question over the weekend
    Has to be Whittington

bunghole Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop's Avatar
    Who is the 2019 imminent commit Hamm is talking about? Whittington?

bunghole Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben Shaggy Bronze Club Enchubben's Avatar
    If you're a fan of the sheep humpers, that whole article sounded like bad news Hamm. Basically a huge recruiting weekend completely evaporated, those same potential visitors are visiting other schools, and the 2019 kids who were supposedly going to create early momentum are all slowing down their recruitment. Basically SS Rumlin is running out of fuel 100 yards short of the October iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Spindletop View Post
    Who is the 2019 imminent commit Hamm is talking about? Whittington?
    Yes until Texas offered

asshat Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornFrenzy View Post
    Has to be Whittington
    "Took the visit in question" What's he saying? That Wittington visited over the weekend? My 1st thought on this was Stripling.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    God that was awesome. The entire thing was bad news....but then the bad news department dropped. They are so $#@!ed.

Agdad Bob in full effect.

asshat Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club

asshat Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    God that was awesome. The entire thing was bad news....but then the bad news department dropped. They are so $#@!ed.
    Yep and once we get to the end of the month recruits can't visit until actual games start right? Once that happens recruits will see the aggy $#@! show and then not want to visit. I wonder if Rumlin has the big recruiting game this as the Bama' again like 2 years ago. If he isn't fired by then.

Spoiler!
    Can't wait to see some responses from posters on your twitter page, should be some good atuff.

asshat Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil's Avatar
    From twitter

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobwedgephil View Post
    From twitter

Which one is Hamm talking about - Eagles? Jamison? Who is the next Houston prospect to commit?

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopopotamos View Post
    Which one is Hamm talking about - Eagles? Jamison? Who is the next Houston prospect to commit?
    Someone said it was Jalen Green and Hamm responded "You've always been the smartest person here."

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarvanaash View Post
    Someone said it was Jalen Green and Hamm responded "You've always been the smartest person here."
    need that uncut $#@!, bro. screenshots.

asshat EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$'s Avatar
    Jalen Green to #11 in Hamm's next State Rankings update.

"In the bad news department, the 2019 player who I said was going to commit later this month, and was set to start filming his commitment video today, has decided to push his decision back after a recent visit to a rival in-state school. A&M is still the team to beat but it was by design to slow down his recruitment when he took the visit in question over the weekend."

Ya dipshi$, by the UT coaches. Mission Completed.
    Last edited by CB'sGotMeLit; 07-17-2017 at 11:05 PM.

asshat williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. williemackgarza's Avatar
    Did hamm already say aggy told green they didnt want him so hes looking elsewhere?

Pro

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by williemackgarza View Post
    Did hamm already say aggy told green they didnt want him so hes looking elsewhere?

Pro
    Now he's a sad Hamm. So he'll pine for him and tell them how the staff $#@!ed this up. He can't keep his own fabricated narratives straight.

Yes until Texas offered
    Until Texas offered on the offensive side of the ball*

Spoiler!
    What intrigues me the most is how aggy chases these out of state pipe dreams. Put yourself in the shoes of Jeremiah Martin from California. You get phone calls from half drunk, half asleep position coaches begging you to visit College Station, Tx. You wonder if you should waste your time visiting a mid to low tier program in the middle of nowhere, but these guys keep calling. Then you begin receiving texts from Toilet Smurf. Your first thought is how can I make this guy go away? So you reply with something like, yeah, whatever, I'm pretty sure I'll visit aggyland; I'll get back to you on that.

asshat BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    While Martin says his grandmother is planning the trip, and Anoma is 'pretty sure,' there's no plane tickets purchased.
    Aggie ran out of miles.

Yes until Texas offered
    Not only did Texas offer, they offered at WR. Previously they were looking at him exclusively at DB.

bunghole Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Saint Tacky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVegasHorn26 View Post
    Aggie ran out of miles.
    Not a problem

Hamm: Where Vernon Jackson stands
    Spoiler!

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    Spoiler!
    In the bad news department...
    It was all $#@!ing bad news.

Who has the crystal ball for Jackson to A&M?

Who has the crystal ball for Jackson to A&M?
    Perroni. From April of this year.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast