+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Game: Clemson and Alabama

asshat G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loco View Post
    Wanna bet a fine upstanding dude like Kiffen won't send play information to Dabo?

Because I wouldn't take that bet.
    They are trying to keep him on the sidelines, bit he almost definitely will be in the press box for the game.

asshat loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G650 View Post
    They are trying to keep him on the sidelines, bit he almost definitely will be in the press box for the game.
    So you don't think he has a copy of the playbook and a smartphone? He could have already sent that out. I can see his ego wanting bama to flame out after he has left the team.

Deputy Dawg Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by G650 View Post
    Saban had a booster fly him out of T-Town yesterday. He will not be in the Alabama press box. If at the game he will get in with a press pass or ticket or some friend that gets him in. He is done.

asshat Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico's Avatar

Championship Game: Clemson and Alabama

Clemson... they have been waiting a year for another shot.

Watson is the best QB Bama has played all year, by far. They also have the horses on defense to stop Bama...

Also this switch to Sark will not be a positive thing... it's a distraction, no matter how much of a wizard Saban is. While it does break some play calling tendencies, which could benefit Bama, I think breaking some of those tendencies will lead to the young QB turning the ball over to Clemson.
    Last edited by Fico; 01-03-2017 at 08:26 PM.

$#@!, run the ball and they win. That's all Sark has to do.

asshat Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fico's Avatar
    Clemson DL is for real.

Bama will have to play competently on offense to win, and to do that they are going to have to throw the ball.

Deputy Dawg Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club
    I think Smart's mind was over in Athens and did a $#@!ty job with the game plan. I think Alabama will put it on the defense to keep it low and Alabama pulls it out by 14 or so.

But if Alabama loses, I will be disappointed but $#@! it. It is only a game. After 26 str8 win you have to lose sooner or later. Might as well be to a good team that beat you rather than give it away to someone.

asshat G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? G650's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Saban had a booster fly him out of T-Town yesterday. He will not be in the Alabama press box. If at the game he will get in with a press pass or ticket or some friend that gets him in. He is done.
    The reason he won't be there is the NCAA, not Saban.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Clemson's resident meathead LB Ben Boulware throws some gasoline on the fire:

CLEMSON, S.C. -- While Clemson defensive lineman Christian Wilkins worked to defuse the controversy surrounding a play in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl in which he grabbed the groin of Ohio State's Curtis Samuel, teammate Ben Boulware threw fuel on the fire Wednesday.

"We've done it all year to mess with players," Boulware said. "No one has done it as aggressive as Christian did. We try to be more discreet about it. He grabbed a handful."

Following a short run by Samuel in Ohio State's Fiesta Bowl loss, Wilkins was caught on camera appearing to grab at the Buckeyes tailback's groin. The play quickly went viral, with many Ohio State fans calling the play dirty and suggesting Wilkins should be suspended or even arrested for sexual assault.

Wilkins apologized after the game, saying he was "just being silly" and "it's stuff you do when you're competing." He declined additional comments Wednesday, saying he was simply focused on Clemson's date with Alabama in the College Football Playoff National Championship.

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said he spoke with Wilkins and was OK with his apology.

"We don't have a better guy on this team than Christian Wilkins," Swinney said.

Boulware was asked about the controversy, too, and his response was far more impassioned than Wilkins'.

"The game is so serious and locked in, and you do stuff to break up the seriousness of the game," Boulware said. "People are trying to say sexual assault, and people who say that have never played football, never been in a locker room, seen the weird stuff -- we're together every day for years, and you get very comfortable with each other."
    "Christian [Wilkins] went a little too far. But I'll mess with somebody, poke them in the belly button, grab someone's butt. People freaking out about that have never played the game or they were losers with no friends when they played. It's annoying it's brought so much attention to it, trying to divert the attention that we beat them by 31 points.""
    Clemson LB Ben Boulware
    Boulware said the pokes and grabs have been a means of getting into the heads of other players during a game, as he did with South Carolina lineman Zack Bailey in another highlight that has become social media fodder in the aftermath of Wilkins' play.

"Zack Bailey didn't care," Boulware said. "He's like, 'Do y'all practice that at Clemson?' and I said, 'No, we practice beating you by 49 points.'"

Boulware said the reaction to Wilkins' play is a means of diverting attention from Clemson's dominant win in the semifinal.

"Christian went a little too far," Boulware said. "But I'll mess with somebody, poke them in the belly button, grab someone's butt. People freaking out about that have never played the game or they were losers with no friends when they played. It's annoying it's brought so much attention to it, trying to divert the attention that we beat them by 31 points."

Several players suggested similar plays were common at the bottom of a pile.

"People would be appalled, speechless if they knew," Clemson center Jay Guillermo said. "People were giving [Wilkins] a hard time, and I was like, he's not the only one."

Boulware said the play, while indiscreet, was not dirty and has been common fodder during games this season.

"The worst thing I've done all year was poke Zach Bailey in the butt. Should I really be suspended because I touched his butt?" Boulware said. "People trying to get Christian suspended for grabbing this dude's butt -- he didn't stomp on his ankle or punch him in his private parts. He didn't do anything but grab his butt. Is it really that big of a deal?"
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...r-mess-players

asshat red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red Shaggy Bronze Club red's Avatar
    Look how retarded Ben Boulware is (his response about his teammate finger blasting the ohio state player on TV)... seriously click the link and tell me what a piece of dumbass $#@! this guy is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1VnBvVWQAAwVcN.jpg:large

Oh and on top of that, he had an interview on Gameday where he brags about beating up on his disabled brother
    Last edited by red; 01-04-2017 at 05:37 PM.

asshat Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    Nothing against Bama and UK enjoys the SEC welfare check that the Tide provides them, but I'd like to see Clemson get it this season.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Look how retarded Ben Boulware is (his response about his teammate finger blasting the ohio state player on TV)... seriously click the link and tell me what a piece of dumbass $#@! this guy is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1VnBvVWQAAwVcN.jpg:large

Oh and on top of that, he had an interview on Gameday where he brags about beating up on his disabled brother
    Lulz Boulware is one of those guys that you love if he's on your side and hate if he isn't. He's got a fire and he's old school. He reminds me a lot of James Harrison, just a bad dude. At first I wasn't a huge fan, thought he was too slow, but he's a leader and very smart. He knows when someone blows an assignment and he will make sure they know it too. He's also right, btw. Samuel already dismissed it, and it is $#@! that happens all the time on the field.

As for his disabled brother, you're really showing your ass there. He absolutely loves that kid, and has probably done more for him than anyone else has. Ben refuses to treat him differently, which is the tackle football and wrestling and typical brothers bull$#@! that you say is beating up. He chews his parents out if they try to tie the brother's shoes or do $#@! for him that he can do himself. And he's right.

Saban's Wednesday post-practice press conference

January 4, 2017

Jalen Hurts (Courtesy UA)
    Opening statement:

The first two practices have been pretty good for us. The players have a good mindset. The energy level has been good. I think preparation is so important. We have a shorter turnaround than what we had a year ago. Focus on execution. I think sometimes when you've practiced hard, it makes the game easier. Everybody's got to trust and believe in each other so that they can go out there and do their job and have confidence that we'll have success.

I'm really proud of the team and the opportunities they've created for themselves to be able to play in the national championship game this year. We're playing against a really, really good Clemson team. Lots of skill players. Lot of team speed. Great quarterback. DeShaun Watson is arguably the best college football player in the country. He's got a lot of experience. He's very productive as a passer. He's athletic as a runner. They have quarterback runs when they want to use them and he's effective at it. He's got really, really good receivers, starting with Mike Williams, a guy who has a whole bunch of receptions and over a thousand yards receiving. (Wayne) Galman is a good runner. They have really good balance on offense. Their offensive line is good. Defensively, they're very talented up front. Make a lot of sacks. Hard to score on. One of the top defensive teams in the country and they're good on special teams. This is a team that doesn't have a lot of weaknesses. You've got to be fundamental in your execution. Not make mental errors that are going to give them opportunities, because they will take advantage of it. That will be important for us in this game.

On Jonathan Allen's using his hands well:

Any good defensive player has the ability to use his hands well. Jonathan can play with leverage. He's very athletic, so he can strike. When you use your hands, you can separate from the blocker. When you separate from the blocker, you can disengage anytime you want and that's very important, because some guys disengage too soon and end up in the wrong gap. Some guys have a great instinct for it and a great feel for it, which Jonathan does and he ends up in the right place a whole bunch of times, and that's why he makes a whole lot of plays. We really emphasize that with our defensive linemen, for all of them to use their hands well. Jonathan does it as well as anybody.

On the importance of getting off the field on third down vs Clemson:

I think it's always important, especially when you're playing against teams that want to play with tempo. They convert on third down and it allows them to extend drives. The defense has to play longer drives. When you get off the field on third down you're usually shortening drives. That's when they like to go fast, when they convert on third downs. I think it's always important. But I think in a game like this against the style of offense they play, it's critical to get off the field on third down. Probably as important as anything.

On how the players have responded to Steve Sarkisian since he's taken over for Lane Kiffin:

Really well. It's been excellent. Very positive. Very upbeat. Practice has been good. Energy level has been good. Attitude has been really, really good.

On how things have gone with Jalen Hurts this week:

Good. I think Jalen was a little frustrated with himself in the way he played the last game. He puts a lot of pressure on himself to prepare well. But I think it's our job as coaches to do a good job with him to help him prepare so that he feels comfortable and confident going out there and feeling like he's practiced the things that we're going to ask him to do in the game and he's done it enough that he feels confident and feels good about it. That's one thing we're going to work hard on this week, so that he goes into this game with a little better comfort zone.

On what he saw in the film of the offense in the Washington game:

There were 25 negative plays in the last game, so what do you think I saw? A lot of poor execution. A lot of poor fundamentals. Didn't execute very well. Weren't very consistent. Made some good plays. Bo Scarbrough played really, really well. Some other guys played well, but not with enough consistency in execution to eliminate a lot of the negative plays, which puts you behind in the down and distance, which gives you way too many third and longs, which means you don't extend many drives. I think a lot of people were frustrated with the way things went. I think they're working hard this week to get all of those things corrected. Every guy has got to do their job, trust and believe in it and do it the right way with the right technique and together as a group to give the plays the best chance to work, whether it's a passing play or a running play. We have to do a better job as coaches to get them ready to do that.

On how O.J. Howard has improved since last season:

O.J. has played extremely well for us this year. I know that some people would look at how many passes he catches as that is his performance level based on that one statistical piece of information. But that's not how we evaluate how a guy plays tight end. He's improved as a blocker. He's done everything we've asked him to do all year. He's never been upset. He's never gotten frustrated that he's not getting the ball more. He goes out there and plays the best he can for his team. I think he's played extremely well. I'd like to see him have more production. I'd like to see some of our other skill players on our team have more production as well. If we're going to be a really good offensive team, we are going to have to utilize those weapons effectively.

On what fail-safe Saban has in place to allow him to put in a new offensive coordinator the week before the national championship:

Guy has been with us the whole year. He knows the offense. He knows the players. He's worked on the gameplans every week. Knows the system inside and out. Knows the terminology. I don't have any fail-safes. I just feel like I have to make a decision based on what's best for the players to have the best chance to be successful. We made the decision and we're not talking about it anymore. We're moving forward and we're looking forward. Everybody is going to do everything they can to support the people here now to make it work.

On Tony Brown's performance vs Washington and his matchup in the upcoming game:

13 (Clemson receiver Hunter Renfroe) is a tough matchup in the slot. We had a tough time guarding him last year. Certainly have to do a better job this year. Tony did a good job in the last game. Late in the game they had a couple of passes that they caught on him. But for the most part he did a really good job of matching the patterns and executing and doing his job. He covered well. I think it will be more challenging this week because of the balance and skill level this team has.

On how much he plans to be involved in the offensive gameplan this week:

We have a good coaching staff. Our whole coaching staff has been here all year. They all know the system. They all know what we've done. They all know what we need to improve on. I meet with them periodically every day during the course of the week and we discuss what we're going to do. I have a lot of faith, trust and confidence in what we're doing and in what we're going to do. Philosophically, I don't want to change a lot of what we're doing, because I think it fits our players well. I just think that we have other guys that we need to get involved in what's happening in the game.

On reducing the amount of hitting in these practices to keep players healthy:

We've tried to cut it down. Last year we cut it down a lot for the Michigan State game. We had a lot of time off. This year we have a little less time. We're actually practicing a little less for this game than we did a year ago. We try to cut back. Go in spider pads sometimes. We're going to practice in pads for two days for this game and that's it. We don't want to beat the players up, but at the same time I think being physical, tackling well (is important). If you watched the bowl games, you probably see some of the most horrendous, horrific tackling you've ever seen in your life. That's what I've seen when I've watched the games. We missed quite a few tackles in the (last) game as well. Not too many. Guys hustling to the ball. When we did miss, there was always another guy there. Those are the type of things that players have to force themselves to practice. We don't want to beat them up, but we don't want to put them out on the field when they're not ready to play and do the things they need to do to have success.

On whether he plans to bring in a former QB to emulate DeShaun Watson in practice:

Yep.

On today's being the 10th anniversary of his introductory press conference as the Alabama head coach:

I'm not really thinking about that right now. I'm really focusing on what we have to do. I want to do the best job for this team and our guys. This is not the time to be falling in love with what you did yesterday, last week, last year, ten years ago or anything else. I mean, I want to do the best job I can do to put these players in the best position that they can to have a chance to be successful against a great team. It's how this team will be remembered. Their legacy as a team will go a long ways as to how they do in this game. It's kind of hard to think about all that stuff when you're trying to focus on what you'd like to do for the players that you have so much gratitude for all the hard work that they've done to put themselves in this position and you just want to help them take advantage of it in any way that you can.

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    After that video went viral, Wilkins was remorseful.

“I was being silly, and I apologize for that,” Wilkins said to ESPN’s David Hale. “It’s stuff you do when you’re competing, and I know that’s not a good look. I apologize for that, and I shook hands with him after the game. There was no hard feelings.”

But Wilkins’ teammate, Ben Boulware, had a different reaction to that whole ordeal. During media day for the national championship, the Clemson linebacker was asked about Wilkins’ illegal touching. He basically chalked it up to “football guys being football guys.”

So yeah. Apparently if you have a problem with another man touching another man’s genitals in the heat of a game, you sucked at football, had no friends or didn’t like getting naked in front of your peers.

It appears Boulware is a big supporter of locker room talk.

I think this link will show the rant. If not, try the second link.

http://3trstx2cn4bt1sv3mw3x49zi.wpen...0.47.40-AM.png

http://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-st...llege-football

asshat Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles's Avatar
    'Boss I can't discern any tendencies on offense. It's like a drunk off the street is calling plays'

asshat The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat has a gigantic e-peen. The Golden Hat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden Hat View Post
    That's $#@!ing hilarious...how much are they going for?

asshat OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fico View Post
    Clemson DL is for real.

Bama will have to play competently on offense to win, and to do that they are going to have to throw the ball.
    Agreed

This game could go way under the O/U 51 if there aren't a lot of freakish turnovers

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    I can't understand how ticket prices for this game have gotten so high. Right now, the "get in" price is $1237 per ticket. My fiance (Clemson grad) and I went last year and had plane tickets and a free place to stay but my connections that helped last year didn't work out. Unless a miracle happens this afternoon, we'll just change the plane tickets and watch the game in Dallas.

I figured with a rematch and another Bama appearance that tickets would be more reasonable than last year. I was wrong. Guess the proximity of the Gump's home state to the site of the game (same with Clemson) is a big reason for such high demand.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    I can't understand how ticket prices for this game have gotten so high.

I figured with a rematch and another Bama appearance
    Uhm yeah, those 2 are probably reasons #1 and #2. This is a home game for Bama, and surely Clemson is looking to revenge last year.

Quote Originally Posted by relapse98 View Post
    Uhm yeah, those 2 are probably reasons #1 and #2. This is a home game for Bama, and surely Clemson is looking to revenge last year.
    Actually read a story online a few minutes that cites both teams are within 570 miles of the game site and that's as big of a reason as any. Last year both teams traveled more than 2000 miles to get Glendale.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    Actually read a story online a few minutes that cites both teams are within 570 miles of the game site and that's as big of a reason as any. Last year both teams traveled more than 2000 miles to get Glendale.
    Also, a lot of Clemson fans skipped the semi final, and actually think they can win this one. Suckers

asshat bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine Probably Shaggy upper class bamachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by relapse98 View Post
    Also, less tickets available for this game than last year's title game. This will be the second smallest stadium/crowd Bama has played in front of this season, only behind Ole Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    That's $#@!ing hilarious...how much are they going for?
    You would think that would fall under "targeting".

Super homer action here:

Last edited by Dolemite; 01-05-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamachine View Post
    Also, less tickets available for this game than last year's title game. This will be the second smallest stadium/crowd Bama has played in front of this season, only behind Ole Miss.
    Raymond James actually has a higher capacity than U of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. I've got to agree it's the close proximity of both schools (and a $#@!load of alums) to Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghTiger View Post
    After that video went viral, Wilkins was remorseful.

“I was being silly, and I apologize for that,” Wilkins said to ESPN’s David Hale. “It’s stuff you do when you’re competing, and I know that’s not a good look. I apologize for that, and I shook hands with him after the game. There was no hard feelings.”

But Wilkins’ teammate, Ben Boulware, had a different reaction to that whole ordeal. During media day for the national championship, the Clemson linebacker was asked about Wilkins’ illegal touching. He basically chalked it up to “football guys being football guys.”

So yeah. Apparently if you have a problem with another man touching another man’s genitals in the heat of a game, you sucked at football, had no friends or didn’t like getting naked in front of your peers.

It appears Boulware is a big supporter of locker room talk.

I think this link will show the rant. If not, try the second link.

http://3trstx2cn4bt1sv3mw3x49zi.wpen...0.47.40-AM.png

http://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-st...llege-football

asshat Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk Shaggy Bronze Club Sgt Hulk's Avatar
    So I live about 5 min from Raymond James and the madness is starting already. There are locals here selling nosebleed seats for 1200 a pop lol. My buddy has rented his place for 3G for the weekend $#@! I should have done that

Zero $#@!s given

asshat tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone's Avatar
    Who's that guy?

Boulware

asshat tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone's Avatar
    Nice outfit

Damn it, the easiest explanation to Euros why Football > Futbol was that we didn't sodomize, we just speared.

asshat Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Hulk View Post
    So I live about 5 min from Raymond James and the madness is starting already. There are locals here selling nosebleed seats for 1200 a pop lol. My buddy has rented his place for 3G for the weekend $#@! I should have done that
    2006 Rose Bowl tix were going for $1500 each outside the stadium. I didn't see or hear of anything cheaper. Many thousands of people never entered the stadium that evening.
    Last edited by Tex Pete; 01-06-2017 at 12:38 AM.

asshat Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80 Shaggy Silver Club Horn80's Avatar
    He's going to hate this photo in the future

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    He's been talking to Cam Newton about clothes.

At least we know he isn't gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    2006 Rose Bowl tix were going for $1500 each outside the stadium. I didn't see or hear of anything cheaper. Many thousands of people never entered the stadium that evening.
    I was one of them. I had $1300 in cash on my person that night and didn't even see a single ticket for sale in the hours we walked around. Wound up watching the game in the parking light on a TV set up in the luggage area of a tour bus. After Vince's final TD we ran across the lot and fought a stream of bailing USC fans to get in and see the final few plays and take postgame pics. Bought somebody's ticket stub for $40 outside the stadium so I was there GD.

I didn't have a good feeling (as an Alabama fan) until I watched the Clemson /Ohio State game on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_woDcTtaeY&t=578s. Linked Is the "30 min" version.

I see now that Ohio State missed two early FG's and just came apart. Noticed that Clemson had a lot of trouble running the ball at first. Makes me think that the 4 game playoff was a waste and I doubt if Clemson could have beaten OU if they played again.

Beginning to think this will be a repeat of the lsu/alabama game in 2011. Not in the score but in the dominance that Alabama had.

Not worried now but I will be at KO for sure.

I didn't have a good feeling (as an Alabama fan) until I watched the Clemson /Ohio State game on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_woDcTtaeY&t=578s. Linked Is the "30 min" version.

I see now that Ohio State missed two early FG's and just came apart. Noticed that Clemson had a lot of trouble running the ball at first. Makes me think that the 4 game playoff was a waste and I doubt if Clemson could have beaten OU if they played again.

Beginning to think this will be a repeat of the lsu/alabama game in 2011. Not in the score but in the dominance that Alabama had.

Not worried now but I will be at KO for sure.
    Lulz not this $#@! again. Clemson kicked the dog$#@! out of Oklahoma two years in a row and would destroy them again this year if they played. Ohio State kicked the $#@! out of Oklahoma. Did you watch that game? Baker wasn't good enough. Oklahoma defense wasn't fast enough. OSU called the dogs off after going up 45-17. What on earth would possibly make you think Oklahoma could all of a sudden beat Clemson?

Also, over 200 yards rushing and over 4 yards a carry against OSU, which is probably the best defense other than Bama out there. It's gonna be harder to run on Bama, for sure, but not sure how you came to the conclusion you did after watching the game. Two field goals didn't unravel OSU, the Clemson defense did.

I ain't an expert for sure, but Ohio State looked bad and probably were not the third best team.

How Has Sharp Money Affected the Line in the National Championship Game?

Based on these trends, it would appear that casual bettors are overreacting to Clemson’s impressive victory against Ohio State. Prior to last week’s semifinal games, the lookahead lines had Alabama listed as 11-point favorites against Clemson. Despite the 5-point discrepancy between that lookahead line and the actual opener, bettors have been hammering the Tigers all week.

We have previously discussed why the increased number of bets creates additional value for most betting against the public strategies, and that has certainly been true during the current bowl season. Teams receiving less than 50% of spread tickets have gone 23-15 ATS (60.5%), teams receiving less than 40% of spread tickets have gone 8-4 ATS and teams receiving less than 35% of spread tickets have gone 5-2 ATS. Since 2005, teams receiving less than 35% of spread tickets have gone 77-47 ATS (62.1%).

This level of one-sided public betting on the underdog is more common during bowl season than it is during the regular season, but it’s still highly uncommon. Over the past twelve years, the ‘dog has received more than 50% of spread tickets in 89 of 416 bowl games (21.4%). Interestingly, the underdog has gone just 41-48 ATS when receiving the majority of tickets and 177-150 ATS in all other bowl games.
    https://www.sportsinsights.com/blog/...ampaign=buffer

asshat Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor's Avatar
    My oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    My oh my.

Fuuuuuuck you public! Don't do this

asshat qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25's Avatar
    its finally here, who we got? wish the public was on bama. Kind of scared with everyone jumping on Clemson

I would have been all about Bama until watching (just about) every bowl game. The ACC looked so much better than the SEC. I also think a good coach and QB can overcome and overaggressive defense.

asshat qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. qwater25's Avatar
    I'm just waiting for Clemson +7 but not sure I'll get it

asshat Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor's Avatar
    Probably only getting it w/ the hook. Seems like it may settle at 6.

What is the percentage chance a team wins the game based on the closing point spread?

Using the handy spread-to-moneyline converter available at SBR Forum, we came up with tables for favorite and underdog win percentages based on the point spread across the NFL, college football, NBA and college basketball.
    http://www.bettingtalk.com/win-proba...pread-nfl-nba/

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    I hope this is a good game. For some reason, I have zero interest to watch.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Hopefully DeShaun has better luck tonight than this guy.

SEC MikeVerified account
    ‏@MichaelWBratton
    This guy had a shot at winning $1 million. The pressure clearly got to him

https://vine.co/v/5YiLO7q2tVB
    Last edited by mdmost; 01-09-2017 at 01:31 PM.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast