+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2017 shart thread

I don't get the purpose of this thread... but I like it!

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction's Avatar
    It finally happened, and I blame the chili cheese tacos I ate at midnight last night. Woke up around 3 am to a grumbling gut and some pressure on my back door. Too comfortable to get up so I take a gamble...... and lose. Luckily I clenched up and waddled to the shower before anything could hit the sheets.

PM Underdog for technique on getting particles down the drain.

asshat PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang's Avatar
    Underdog doesn't own a patent on Waffle-Stomping™

asshat jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    i have the stomach flu right now... yesterday i had to drive 160 miles to see a few work sites, and i had to stop several times because i never knew if it was fart, shart, or diarrhea. can't think of a $#@!tier $#@!uation.

That stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jofus View Post
    can't think of a $#@!tier $#@!uation.

Breaks went out on the vehicle and you couldn't stop so you had to just let em rip in the seat.

asshat jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    I'm in the middle of the poobonic plague. This is the worst bug I've ever gotten.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    i have the stomach flu right now... yesterday i had to drive 160 miles to see a few work sites, and i had to stop several times because i never knew if it was fart, shart, or diarrhea. can't think of a $#@!tier $#@!uation.
    $#@!tier situation - you don't stop and take your chances.

asshat mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2 Probably Shaggy upper class mez2's Avatar
    I'm out, got too confident with a fart

The zoo is a perfect place to rip a dirty fart. All the smells will just blend together my brain said. I was humbled by a shart in the children's petting zoo. No Sandusky

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    The zoo is a perfect place to rip a dirty fart. All the smells will just blend together my brain said. I was humbled by a shart in the children's petting zoo. No Sandusky
    I weep for their future.

asshat Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen.
    Great example of "things that I will only read about" on the shag.

asshat orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2's Avatar
    I only made it to the 11th around noon. Partied too hard on Tuesday for my birthday. A combination of teriyaki ginger stir fry, a double order of JITB tacos, and huevos rancheros for breakfast, all washed down with various brands of beer.

asshat TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer's Avatar
    You're not really suffering until you have to buy newspaper to sit on while you drive. I mean, um, a friend told me that.

asshat Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals's Avatar
    did the zoo animals eat it?

asshat UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeuahorn2 View Post
    I only made it to the 11th around noon. Partied too hard on Tuesday for my birthday. A combination of teriyaki ginger stir fry, a double order of JITB tacos, and huevos rancheros for breakfast, all washed down with various brands of beer.
    I think it's safe to say the JITB tacos thread and this one will have a lot of overlap this year.

asshat cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo's Avatar
    Well, I just $#@! my pants. It's my first incident of 2017. Thought I was going to rip a satisfying fart, and I got more than I bargained for. Had a turkey wrap and a cup of tortilla soup from Jason's Deli for lunch, so I suspect that was the cause. Luckily, I am the only one at the office today, so I was able to address the situation in peace. Put a piece of paper towel in my boxers, so I am not feeling the wet spot now. Let's hope it holds.
    Last edited by cabowabo; 01-16-2017 at 01:44 PM.

bunghole LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabowabo View Post
    Well, I just $#@! my pants.
    $#@!, man. I love the Shag.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Well, I just $#@! my pants. It's my first incident of 2017. Thought I was going to rip a satisfying fart, and I got more than I bargained for. Had a turkey wrap and a cup of tortilla soup from Jason's Deli for lunch, so I suspect that was the cause. Luckily, I am the only one at the office today, so I was able to address the situation in peace. Put a piece of paper towel in my boxers, so I am not feeling the wet spot now. Let's hope it holds.

asshat PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang Probably Shaggy upper class PvilleStang's Avatar
    Wrong thread, man. This is the SHART thread.

asshat Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0's Avatar
    I'm getting a little ambivalent about this thread. All this 'never trust a fart' stuff is making me overly cautious. Yesterday I was trying to decide whether a fart or a $#@! was coming; deciding to err on the side of caution, I took a seat on the porcelain throne, and let loose ... what turned out to be a harmless fart. Imagine my disappointment.

Men, don't let this happen to you; don't become weak and fearful of every fart. Let those farts out fearlessly; do not be intimidated. Go boldly forth into the unknown. If the cost is that occasionally one turns out to be somewhat moist, or even wet, then what of it? That's what this thread is for. And, more importantly, an occasional shart is the price of freedom!
    Last edited by Bat Guan0; 01-17-2017 at 12:01 PM.

^^^^

Here I sit all broken hearted.
    Came to $#@!
    but only farted.

Then one day
    I took a chance
    Went to fart
    but $#@! my pants.

asshat Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals has a gigantic e-peen. Dawn Keibals's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Keibals View Post
    did the zoo animals eat it?
    No it was a level 1 or whatever. No big thing, butt not something I want to experience again.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2