+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 51515

Thread: Donald Trump 2017

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    They love to reference Hollywood make-believe propaganda, fwiw
    They are the plucky rebels fighting the evil empire, don'tcha know.

Quote Originally Posted by ihateowho View Post
    There are plenty of Veterans groups that take issue with McCain and his service in Vietnam. I know a lot of veterans that served in Vietnam and quite a few of them recognize the horror he faced as a POW, but also recognize that there are reports that he received special treatment while there. I wasn't there so I really have no idea what is true and what isn't, but to act like Trump is the first person to be critical of McCain's time as a POW is ridiculous.
    Trump didn't criticize McCain on that basis. He criticized him for getting captured.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    I've never seen the movie so I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
    It means you have yet to see Rushmore. I envy you. It's great.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    And how deep in bed is Trump with the Russians, financially?

We need to know. I mean, you just told us -- directly above -- that the financial connections between a member of the executive branch and a foreign government are of the utmost importance. So I assume that you want to know about all such connections. Correct?

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post

We need to know. I mean, you just told us -- directly above -- that the financial connections between a member of the executive branch and a foreign government are of the utmost importance. So I assume that you want to know about all such connections. Correct?
    You lib snowflake. It only matters if it's Hillary

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar

Is there a difference between financial connections made while being a private citizen and financial connections made while you are Secretary of State? I'll hang up and listen.

asshat Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    I'll hang up and listen.
    Thank god.

asshat ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorTexasFan View Post
    Trump didn't criticize McCain on that basis. He criticized him for getting captured.
    And that part is fair. He did somewhat walk back form that and say that if someone was a prisoner then they are a hero. Chad $#@! asserted that Trump had slandered McCain which is not true. Also, just because someone served it doesn't mean they are above reproach. There are few people that have "served" their country as long as John Kerry, but there are few Vietnam Veterans that I've ever met that didn't despise him. One can be thankful that they served, yet critical of their actions during and after their service.

asshat Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    Is there a difference between financial connections made while being a private citizen and financial connections made while you are Secretary of State? I'll hang up and listen.
    Not if you can still profit from them, no, there's not.

This. If President Trump is lifting sanctions on Russia while building a hotel in Moscow, that's a bid deal. If he had past legal dealings with Russia, that's different.

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar
    Anyone that second guesses what a POW goes through, especially ones captured by the subhuman Viet Cong, should shut the hell up. What Trump said about McCain in this regard was disgraceful. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Walden Ponderer View Post
    Not if you can still profit from them, no, there's not.
    Agreed if there is a quid pro quo.
    Last edited by clear lake horn; 01-11-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    When it comes to compromising your loyalty? Not a bit. That's why, when screening anyone for security clearances, one of the main things we look for is debt load. People who owe a lot of money can be easily compromised. People who owe a lot of money . . . to one of the nation states that would look to influence our government . . . are at a HIGH risk of being compromised.

So, it's been relevant in the context of hiring someone to work under a security clearance for decades. It's relevant now.

asshat sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum

From an idealistic standpoint absolutely. The problem is a horrible precedent has been set, and as there were no consequences then, the next guy up to bat will take it to 11, again likely without repercussions. Kind of like the congress never standing up to Bush on executive orders and signing statements and then Obama making him look like an amateur

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    And that part is fair. He did somewhat walk back form that and say that if someone was a prisoner then they are a hero. Chad $#@! asserted that Trump had slandered McCain which is not true. Also, just because someone served it doesn't mean they are above reproach. There are few people that have "served" their country as long as John Kerry, but there are few Vietnam Veterans that I've ever met that didn't despise him. One can be thankful that they served, yet critical of their actions during and after their service.
    the McCain deal is all about him not trading on his dad's name to help him get released. all Trump had to say was McCain is a hero just like all POW's that served their country honorably are heroes but he tried to get in a jab, because McCain is pretty much an ass, and was damn ineloquent about it.

oldfart Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorTexasFan View Post
    Yeah, and that was freakin' classless.

asshat sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum
    When it comes to compromising your loyalty? Not a bit. That's why, when screening anyone for security clearances, one of the main things we look for is debt load. People who owe a lot of money can be easily compromised. People who owe a lot of money . . . to one of the nation states that would look to influence our government . . . are at a HIGH risk of being compromised.

So, it's been relevant in the context of hiring someone to work under a security clearance for decades. It's relevant now was relevant until HRC took over at state

Fify

I didn't like it then and don't like it now, but how do you get the toothpaste back in the tube? As I've said before, HRC set the bar at legal, not seemly, for acceptable behavior. Going to be really hard to get an impeachment

I didn't make an assertion that Trump slandered McCain. I made an assertion that Jade had. The site she quoted fairly screams "Swift Boaters against McCain."

While I agree with you that service in and of itself does not mean someone is above reproach, I think the critiques of veterans (D or R) who enter political service are highly dubious and should be viewed with an extremely skeptical eye. If you want to disagree with their politics, fine, but trying to denigrate their military service after the fact is suspect.

oldfart Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosters Galore View Post
    Thank god.
    CLH does have a very strong point there.

Correct also.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    Well Buzzfeed has knocked WWF/E off the top of worst shirts

america sold weapons, holy $#@! stop the presses i bet no president ever has sold weapons to saudi arabia and the uae. obama was the first because he loves muslims so much and because they donated money to the clinton foundation

why do you hate the troops you traitor. love it or leave it

asshat FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn's Avatar
    Too perfect

It's ok the Clinton Foundation does marvelous charitable works.

asshat FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy 6 View Post
    It's ok the Clinton Foundation does marvelous charitable works.
    For the Clintons

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    Trump lives in an alternate reality of his own mind's making.....

In order to get the wall started, Mexico will pay for the wall. But it will be reimbursed. Okay? It will happen. Remember this, okay?----- Donald Trump, today

"At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall." -------- Mexican President Enrique Pea Nieto, after a September meeting with Trump in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by sawbonz View Post
    Fify

I didn't like it then and don't like it now, but how do you get the toothpaste back in the tube? As I've said before, HRC set the bar at legal, not seemly, for acceptable behavior. Going to be really hard to get an impeachment
    It helped cost her the presidency. I think that's a pretty good price to pay. If it's true for Trump, or his successor, I think that remains a good price to pay.

If you are beholden to/a whore for foreign governments, you are not qualified to hold the office of president. I like that standard. A lot of Trump voters yelled from the highest mountaintop to hold a candidate for the office of President to that standard. They had a good point (about Hillary, they had LOTS of good points). So, let's apply that standard.

Except, of course, now that Trump has won the election, literally NONE of the things that mattered so much -- matters on which the future survival of our Republic depended -- matter at all. They matter zero percent.

Trump could leave on a park bench a stack of printed out classified emails about selling Alaska back to the Russians in exchange for $1 and a Russian investment of $500 million in "Trumpland! An amusement park for winners!", laying under another email about his recommendations for the best place to get pizza and child rape, on top of an email with his filled out application to be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it wouldn't matter. It would matter zero percent to the Trumpkins.

That's the great thing about being a God instead of a man -- by virtue of his divinity, Trump can do no wrong, because by definition, if HE does it, then it's a holy act of the Lord Trump, all praise his name.

asshat Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Only a coward laments over a past unlived.
    (((satirical exaggeration)))

asshat ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho Definitely Shaggy upper class ihateowho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    why do you hate the troops you traitor. love it or leave it
    Love the troops, hate the traitors.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    It helped cost her the presidency. I think that's a pretty good price to pay. If it's true for Trump, or his successor, I think that remains a good price to pay.

If you are beholden to/a whore for foreign governments, you are not qualified to hold the office of president. I like that standard. A lot of Trump voters yelled from the highest mountaintop to hold a candidate for the office of President to that standard. They had a good point (about Hillary, they had LOTS of good points). So, let's apply that standard.

Except, of course, now that Trump has won the election, literally NONE of the things that mattered so much -- matters on which the future survival of our Republic depended -- matter at all. They matter zero percent.

Trump could leave on a park bench a stack of printed out classified emails about selling Alaska back to the Russians in exchange for $1 and a Russian investment of $500 million in "Trumpland! An amusement park for winners!", laying under another email about his recommendations for the best place to get pizza and child rape, on top of an email with his filled out application to be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it wouldn't matter. It would matter zero percent to the Trumpkins.

That's the great thing about being a God instead of a man -- by virtue of his divinity, Trump can do no wrong, because by definition, if HE does it, then it's a holy act of the Lord Trump, all praise his name.
    Lying $#@!bags, exhibit 1,000,000.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar

asshat Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore Probably Shaggy upper class Foosters Galore's Avatar
    I guess if a throwaway line from Rushmore can segue to Hillary, anything can.

It didn't cost her her job at state, and that is a huge problem now. It didn't stop her from running, so again the bar is legality. Is what trump has done illegal, and if so is the illegal activity provable, and is there anyone in power ballsy enough to bring the case. We will see. I won't hold my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn_Fan68 View Post
    Fantastic. Maybe a little too green, but then they are russian whores.

Also, just because someone served it doesn't mean they are above reproach.
    They are above reproach from someone who is a pussy who got out of going to the same $#@!ing war. Be that Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive Horn View Post
    They are above reproach from someone who is a pussy who got out of going to the same $#@!ing war. Be that Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or Donald Trump.
    Their service can be above reproach, but their political life afterwards certainly isn't.
    McCain gets a pass, but really needs to GTFO
    Last edited by Armybrat; 01-11-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    I don't remember him mocking any POW but McCain. From what I understand his commander was preparing a case for treason when Nixon issued a blanket pardon for all POWS. There's been some serious allegations from his fellow pows that he was given special treatment for providing intel
    You don't understand $#@!.

Prior to being shot down, McCain crashed a few planes and probably would have been grounded if not for his father. But he flew combat missions and refused special treatment as a prisoner. I'm not fond of his politics and he sold his soul to be president, but $#@! anybody who wants to throw rocks at honorable service in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Their service can be above reproach, but their political life afterwards certainly isn't.
    McCain gets a pass, but really needs to GTFO
    A guy that dodged the $#@!ing draft should not be running his mouth about a guy that served in Vietnam and was POW. Of course you can criticize their political life afterwards. That wasn't what Trump did. He criticized his service.

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    So, Trump is going to donate his 'profits' for foreign businesses to the U.S....

Bro, do you even accounting?

Quote Originally Posted by Massive Horn View Post
    A guy that dodged the $#@!ing draft should not be running his mouth about a guy that served in Vietnam and was POW. Of course you can criticize their political life afterwards. That wasn't what Trump did. He criticized his service.
    And if you noticed, I said as much.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar

Donald Trump 2017

I'm not fan of McCain's political work at all, but disparaging him for getting captured is definitely total bull$#@!. The guy's record speaks for itself. I think most people are aware of that.

As a sidetone, I think McCain was on deck when the Forrestal incident occurred too.

asshat Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RomaVicta View Post
    You don't understand $#@!.

Prior to being shot down, McCain crashed a few planes and probably would have been grounded if not for his father. But he flew combat missions and refused special treatment as a prisoner. I'm not fond of his politics and he sold his soul to be president, but $#@! anybody who wants to throw rocks at honorable service in combat.
    According to his fellow pows he did receive special treatment. What you call honorable service MCCAINS peers call treason. So Anti trumpers are pro McCain, is this how this works? Not suprised, he's a weasel treasonous rat bastard looking to undermine his own party

Shah of Shaggy Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan Shaggy Gold Club Iconoclast Texan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman View Post
    You sir, should be commended for your ability to respond with civility to a truly misguidedly laughable post.
    So you don't think that the willful disregard of our country's immigration laws by those in power over the decades has no impact on our nation's respect for the rule of law. You don't see things like sanctuary cities as weakening one of the pillars on which this nation was built.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar

asshat hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702's Avatar
    According to his fellow pows he did receive special treatment. What you call honorable service MCCAINS peers call treason. So Anti trumpers are pro McCain, is this how this works? Not suprised, he's a weasel treasonous rat bastard looking to undermine his own party
    Shut the $#@! up. Jesus

asshat Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes2702 View Post
    Shut the $#@! up. Jesus
    $#@! off

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    Anyone that second guesses what a POW goes through, especially ones captured by the subhuman Viet Cong, should shut the hell up. What Trump said about McCain in this regard was disgraceful. Period.

Yeah? Well Trump knows what REAL bravery is:

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around. “I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.

asshat hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hobbes2702's Avatar
    $#@! off
    John McCain, albeit a terrible politician, was tortured in service of his country. The fact that we have morons like you dishonoring his service is a $#@!ing disgrace.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast