+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 430 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump 2017

asshat Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorTexasFan View Post
    Sure, but I understand why someone would do that -- for the money. I guess he's just trying to blame the failure of his show on the new host? I know he's insecure but, damn, he's the freaking president, he's on a whole different level than TV producer now.
    No publicity is bad publicity. He has 43 million people reading his tweet about the show and every major media outlet talking about his tweet.

asshat Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas's Avatar

Donald Trump 2017

Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Welp, looks like pay-for-play at our embassies is over.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/06/tr...home-on-day-1/
    I hoped someday to scrounge up $250k to be ambassador to Tonga.

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Swam4Texas View Post
    No publicity is bad publicity. He has 43 million people reading his tweet about the show and every major media outlet talking about his tweet.
    And the fact that the President-elect is focusing on publicity for a reality show when he can't find time to attend intelligence briefings doesn't concern you?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy 6 View Post
    How many votes did Faith Spotted Eagle receive?
    One. First Native American to receive an EV in a presidential contest.

(Slippery slope?)

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasis View Post
    The entire joint session now clowning on SJL. I think Biden wants to strangle her.
    Strangle is too close to "lynch."

Triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn View Post
    Keep telling yourself it's about the spending and that it isn't about Trump playing your asses like a fiddle. Mexico paying for the wall was what whipped Drumpf fans into a fervor----other than locking her up---which surprise surprise was a load of bull$#@!.
    Obama played your ass for 8 years...like the Grinch played Cindy Loo Who

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Obama played your ass for 8 years...like the Grinch played Cindy Loo Who

So . . . it's only right that the "other side" should drop trou and line up for their day in the barrel.

Makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    So . . . it's only right that the "other side" should drop trou and line up for their day in the barrel.

Makes perfect sense.
    Show the portion of my post that green lighted the other side having the right to do what they wanted to now that they are in power...

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Does FCHorn like Hillary or not? I can't tell.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Show the portion of my post that green lighted the other side having the right to do what they wanted to now that they are in power...
    Other than that's not what my post indicated at all?

One side got snookered by a con man for 8 years.

Now the other side excitedly dances up and down saying "now it's OUR turn to get conned by OUR con-man! Yay!"

You hated Obama because he was a con-man. So in reflexive, "I'll show THEM" genius . . . you elected . . . a con-man.

It would be funny if we all weren't getting ass-rammed alongside you.

Other than that's not what my post indicated at all?

One side got snookered by a con man for 8 years.

Now the other side excitedly dances up and down saying "now it's OUR turn to get conned by OUR con-man! Yay!"

You hated Obama because he was a con-man. So in reflexive, "I'll show THEM" genius . . . you elected . . . a con-man.

It would be funny if we all weren't getting ass-rammed alongside you.
    That's a lot of words to admit you're wrong...

Just say: I got my ass handed to me in one sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
    Does FCHorn like Hillary or not? I can't tell.
    fchorn believes in nothing

That's a lot of words to admit you're wrong...

Just say: I got my ass handed to me in one sentence
    I'm gonna be honest -- I truly have no idea WTF you are talking about.

1 - you said Obama played folks on one side.

2 -- I said that well then, it just makes sense that the other side should have their day in the barrel (that is, should have the same thing happen to them).

And then

3 -- you said "Show the portion of my post that green lighted the other side having the right to do what they wanted to now that they are in power..."

So the way I read it, you completely changed the subject from "the left got conned, now the right got conned" to "I didn't say that they have the right to do whatever they want."

Maybe my English skills no be so good, but I genuinely don't get WTF you are talking about? How in the $#@! did I get my ass handed to me when you simply changed the subject? I mean, if that's how it works, get ready . . .

Oh yeah? Peanut butter is delicious. BOOM!

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    That's not even an ethos

I'm gonna be honest -- I truly have no idea WTF you are talking about.

1 - you said Obama played folks on one side.

2 -- I said that well then, it just makes sense that the other side should have their day in the barrel (that is, should have the same thing happen to them).

And then

3 -- you said "Show the portion of my post that green lighted the other side having the right to do what they wanted to now that they are in power..."

So the way I read it, you completely changed the subject from "the left got conned, now the right got conned" to "I didn't say that they have the right to do whatever they want."

Maybe my English skills no be so good, but I genuinely don't get WTF you are talking about? How in the $#@! did I get my ass handed to me when you simply changed the subject? I mean, if that's how it works, get ready . . .

Oh yeah? Peanut butter is delicious. BOOM!
    Getting colder anti Trumper

Getting colder anti Trumper
    Then explain yourself, because I clearly don't speak fluent FCHorn.

asshat YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu has a gigantic e-peen. YoLaDu's Avatar
    guitar starts spinning, rock and roll starts winning
    it's easy..

Chappaquid$#@!! Chappaquid$#@!! Romney teased a guy in high school! Chappaquid$#@!!

To me-because of your posting history as regards Trump- your insinuations that Trump is going/already is worse than the last 8 years of ObamaCon is just laughable as he hasn't taken office yet but OMG doom and gloom is upon on us!
    He's already a hypocrite! See I told you so!

That's what I meant

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    The Left! Obama! But Hillary! Like Spanish, I find FCHorn to be especially difficult with tenses

Quote Originally Posted by YoLaDu View Post
    it's easy..
    ! Romney teased a guy in high school! Chappaquid$#@!!
    That was your precious unbiased MSM that ran with that...I just mock them

Funny you didn't care when MSM covered it 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn View Post
    The Left! Obama! But Hillary! Like Spanish, I find FCHorn to be especially difficult with tenses
    You should hear my Italian

To me-because of your posting history as regards Trump- your insinuations that Trump is going/already is worse than the last 8 years of ObamaCon is just laughable as he hasn't taken office yet but OMG doom and gloom is upon on us!
    He's already a hypocrite! See I told you so!

That's what I meant
    Oh. Okay. So you DID change the subject and rant in gibberish.

Good to know. Carry on.

I didn't change the subject...just took your post insinuation wrongly..because of your Never Trumpism

I didn't change the subject...just took your post insinuation wrongly..because of your Never Trumpism
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I prefer scotch, myself.

oldfart Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat's Avatar
    Free pub - brilliant

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    One. First Native American to receive an EV in a presidential contest.

(Slippery slope?)
    Only 1? #waronwomen

oldfart Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat's Avatar
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I prefer scotch, myself.
    I can't drink after 7pm, or else my head throbs too much to get to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    I can't drink after 7pm, or else my head throbs too much to get to sleep.
    You're already dead. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

But we welcome Zombie Armybrat with open arms.

It was great fun watching Joe run the joint session today. I'm goin' miss the old _____?

Quote Originally Posted by 8badmofo31 View Post
    It was great fun watching Joe run the joint session today. I'm goin' miss the old _____?

The guy would have been great on Laugh In. He's another $#@! Martin.

asshat maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack's Avatar
    This is a fun 30 minutes

Kinda...I have to follow Cal football...can be painful

asshat Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
    This is a fun 30 minutes

The first SOTU is going to be $#@!ing prime time.

The first SOTU is going to be $#@!ing prime time.

asshat TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Weird stuff:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...ings/96237162/

What's wrong with him?

asshat TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    This is a fun 30 minutes

Ryan @ roughly 31:00 seems bewildered by the Faith Spotted Eagle vote (my interpretation).

This is a fun 30 minutes

Poor SJL

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    Weird stuff:

What's wrong with him?
    with trump? hes a short fingered vulgarian with thin skin

asshat Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis Probably Shaggy upper class Anastasis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    Weird stuff:

What's wrong with him?
    Nothing's wrong with them. They are working together to boost ratings.

with trump? hes a short fingered vulgarian with thin skin
    Easier to grab HRC by the $#@!

asshat maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones View Post

Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump
    Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
    7:35 AM - 28 Mar 2014

Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump
    Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
    7:35 AM - 28 Mar 2014
    Is that what happened to his kid?

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Is that what happened to his kid?

Loving it. This is going to be $#@!ing great.

Vicente Fox Quesada ✔ @VicenteFoxQue
    TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that $#@!en wall. Be clear with US tax payers. They will pay for it.
    3:18 PM - 6 Jan 2017
    100,006 100,006 Retweets 139,846 139,846 likes

Vicente Fox Quesada ‏@VicenteFoxQue 6h6 hours ago
    Sr Trump,the intelligence report is devastating.Losing election by more than 3M votes and in addition this.Are you a legitimate president?

*$#@!ing

*pinche

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Loving it. This is going to be $#@!ing great.

Vicente Fox Quesada ✔ @VicenteFoxQue
    TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that $#@!en wall. Be clear with US tax payers. They will pay for it.
    3:18 PM - 6 Jan 2017
    100,006 100,006 Retweets 139,846 139,846 likes

Vicente Fox Quesada ‏@VicenteFoxQue 6h6 hours ago
    Sr Trump,the intelligence report is devastating.Losing election by more than 3M votes and in addition this.Are you a legitimate president?
    Begun, the twitter wars have.

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!"

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 430 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast