+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas WBB at Kansas, Wed 1/4, 7pm

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes

Texas WBB at Kansas, Wed 1/4, 7pm

Texas is back on the road after their come-from-behind/big lead lost-regained-held on at the end victory over the Hilton Magic Cyclones.

KU is 5-6 and 0-2 in the Big 12 with 30 and 47 point drubbings to OU and Baylor. Texas is 8-4 and 2-0 in the Big 12.

They're $#@!ty. They don't play particularly big either. Their 6'5 and 6'3 post players only have 80 and 90 minutes on the season. Looks like they primarily play with 6'4 Manning-Allen in the middle. They're not a particularly good shooting team either (~35% and 29% from three) and quite possibly might suck more than we do in FT shooting (64%).

Kelsey/Joyner should have a field day in this game.

Oh it's also on WatchESPN/ESPN3.
    Last edited by js; 01-03-2017 at 12:38 PM.

asshat perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007's Avatar
    We should win this game by 40, but we'll probably only win by 20 or so. Definitely our easiest road game on the schedule on paper.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Probably be up by 30-40 and final margin is 20 or so because we play half the 4th Q with a lineup of Sutton, Tasia, Underwood, Hosey and Caron-Goudreau.

We've blown about 3,378 layups. And lots of offensive fouls

Texas up 17-9 after 1. Should be a lot higher but we couldn't hit a layup to save our life.

We play like retards. Stepping out of bounds, bad travels, passing it over the top right to a Jayhawk.

Higgs killing us. 3 fouls

JFC 11 turnovers. Most self inflicted

KU girl Washington has 14 of their 18. Hello it's only going one place

This is ugly. So many turnovers and missed layups. Just all self-inflicted mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStrong12 View Post
    This is ugly. So many turnovers and missed layups. Just all self-inflicted mistakes.
    This is the ugliest we've played. Point blank layups, horrible turnovers.

Texas is playing around. If KU knocks down a few threes, it's going to get into crunch time.

No clue what we are doing defensively. Just hedge that Washington girl in the pick in roll game.

14 turnovers

Atkins on the bench kills us offensively.

Atkins on the bench kills us offensively.
    And Higgs with 3 fouls. We're slow and limited offensively now

Now they're hitting 3s. Not quite in trouble but if keep playing dumb...

35-30 Texas at half. We gave up 21 points in that quarter to a 6-7 team

Up 5 at the half. Kind of a miracle we are up 5 with all the missed layups, turnovers and foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    And Higgs with 3 fouls. We're slow and limited offensively now

I actually likely Foman over Higgs right now. Higgs has to learn how to play under control. She turns the ball over and fouls way too much. There's no doubt that Higgs is more talented but someone needs to send her a message that she can't play unless she's more under control.

The biggest thing that needs to happen with this team is we need to play McCarty at the 2. When she's on the wing draining 3s, we are a completely different team. We don't need her getting so many minutes at PG.

Aston needs to tell one of Sug, Higgs, and Foman that their only job is to not turn the ball over and set teammates up at PG.

Joyner Holmes has missed like 5 layups.

The biggest thing that needs to happen with this team is we need to play McCarty at the 2. When she's on the wing draining 3s, we are a completely different team. We don't need her getting so many minutes at PG.

Aston needs to tell one of Sug, Higgs, and Foman that their only job is to not turn the ball over and set teammates up at PG.
    My favorite lineup Sunday was Sug running Point and McCarty at the 2

just so sloppy tonight.

Too aggressive at times

Win or lose, this team is going to get its ass reamed tomorrow and Friday by Aston

This is bad, soft Lang.

Have fun back in the doghouse Higgs

Higgs needs to be on the bench. You can't turn the ball over that much.

Texas has extended the lead to 9.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 01-04-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Up 11 now. Finish this.

Foman back to back airball 3s. That's not our offense

Texas up 14 after 3.

Dang the statfinder has a different score than the game.

54-38 Texas end 3. Finish this in the 4th

54-38 Texas end 3. Finish this in the 4th

The Texas account and statfinder have it at 52-38, I'm so confused. But the score on ESPN3 clearly has it at 54-38.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 01-04-2017 at 09:39 PM.

These refs aren't letting our bigs get position. Holmes gets shoved no foul

Not our best performance but we are going to win this fairly easy.

Corner 3 is really good for Atkins. We need to run that more often

Corner 3 is really good for Atkins. We need to run that more often

Atkins and McCarty need to be on the wings. We need someone to step up at PG.

Are we trying to set a record for offensive fouls?

31 turnovers

66-54 Texas. That was ugly. Burn the tape, never look at it again

I still say we lose 2 to Baylor, 3 or 4 on the road. ou beat this team by 30 at KU. We are not THAT good.

asshat perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Maybe we're just one of those teams that plays down to the level of the opponent. (Aston needs to coach that out of them if so) At least we still got a Win. However, if we play like this moving forward we are in a heap of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectchaos007 View Post
    Maybe we're just one of those teams that plays down to the level of the opponent. (Aston needs to coach that out of them if so) At least we still got a Win. However, if we play like this moving forward we are in a heap of trouble.
    Neither team had a lot of flow tonight, so many offensive fouls on both ends. Extended playing time for the end of bench with Atkins and Higgs in foul trouble. We led by 20 before we basically emptied the rest of the bench.

• + Reply to Thread