+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MTV's The Challenge: Invasion

asshat Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka's Avatar

MTV's The Challenge: Invasion

Right now tapa isn't letting me upload my photo of the competitors. $#@! tapa.

But I can tell you that Bananas won't be walking I to the final this year with Zach, CT, Darrell, and Cory in the game. Too bad there's no Leroy though. :(

asshat Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka's Avatar

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Embedded:

Goddamn, that's a lot of female rookies.

Laurel is back!

And I know he's your boy, but Leroy is a chronic underachiever. Partner, injury, always something.

Which is why he has to come back at some point. Dude has to win one, right? At least go to a final.

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    What was the black Tech safety's name, didn't he do one season?

And I'm digging the twist at the very end of that clip.

Marlon Williams. He's from Pflugerville, and I guess you could say we're "friends". He made it to the final on his first try teamed up with Jordan, but he's been MIA ever since then. Deleted his social media profiles and everything. I haven't seen or heard from him in years.

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    I figured Jordan would be on every season. Glad CT is back. I'm guessing bananas goes full villain after last year.

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar
    When does this start?

Damn, couldn't find a firm date on the googles. 29th season, that's crazy.

Love the twist. But holy $#@! I am getting old as I don't know over half the cast.

Latoya Jackson sure has changed.

Always in for this $#@!. This show is the guilty pleasure I get $#@! for all the time, but I'll probably be in every season until they cancel it. Sucks that LeRoy isn't on this one, but Spy is right. He's snake bit at this point. And Derka, when you say "friends", what kind of friends are we talking about lol. Kidding, but I'd love to see him back on the show. Him and Jordan. I hate Jordan as much as the next person, but he's a well rounded competitor.

Also, if he trained the right way, and he can be an average swimmer (no racist), Theo should be a decent competitor. Former College football player who was kicked off the team for weed if I'm not mistaken. Same with Bruno. He's a $#@!ing head case, and will most likely get kicked off because he got into a fight with someone, but he also seems like he's a pretty big dude.
    Last edited by YouDunnF'dUp; 01-05-2017 at 11:14 AM.

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    the nicole chick could be a beast. she's a firefighter, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    the nicole chick could be a beast. she's a firefighter, iirc.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think she's on Laurel's level, but she's definitely in contention for one of the more athletic chicks on the show.

I have great news coupled with terrible news. The great news is that I *just* found out that Hulu carries The Challenge, and I've gone back and started rewatching the original Rivals with CT, Adam (gonna do a whole post on this idiot later), Wes (back when he was on roids and was good), Kenny, Evan, Bananas, etc. Jasmine and Tyrie already hooked up. Gross.

The terrible newsboys is that Hulu is apparently getting rid of all episodes very soon. Don't know the exact date yet, but what $#@!ty timing.

It's week two of the original Rivals and Banans has already promised his good friend Camila that her name will not come out of his mouth, only to vote her in less than 24 hours later. Did it like it was nothing. Couldn't have been more blahze about it. "Eh, that's the Challenge." No talk of "ultimate betrayal", just, "Eh, that's the Challenge."

God I love to hate this guy.

Y'all have got to get on Hulu and go back and watch the original Rivals with me. This $#@! is too good.

And Adam; sweet, simple Adam. What Jen is doing to him right now is $#@!ed up. This is a good season so far, and I'm kind of surprised at how little I remember as far as competition results go.

I miss ol' young ex-cheerleader Jenn, another one of those chicks that switched between dudes & girls every other season. Her Insta now is not great...

https://www.instagram.com/itsmejennig

Finished up Rivals, now on Rivals II. CT, Diem, Bananas, Wes, Zach, Emily, Leroy, my boy Marlon.... good cast.

It's $#@!ing funny how many I've girls I've heard say, "I really like CT, he's a nice guy, he's really sweet. Everyone says he's a bad boy but he's sweet." Lol. Mandi, Laurel, Anastasia, not to mention Diem being here... The things that girls convince themselves of when they like someone.

Marlon and Jordan are some monsters for that performance in the jungle vs Leroy and Ty.

bunghole NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NIUHuskies's Avatar
    Tony Raines always makes for good tv.

No way he makes it past a few weeks.

I'm nearly done running through all of these old seasons on Hulu. I'm on Free Agents now, and this is such a dope way to do the show. Wish they'd bring that back.

Pumped for the new season and returns of CT, Darrell, and Laurel

Bananas and Cory have posted the trailer to their Instagram pages. Looks awesome.

Looks $#@!ing badass, but is it too early to say I'm already tired of Hurricane Camila?

asshat UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006's Avatar
    I'm guessing at this point the producers "encourage" her to act as such

I think she's just a $#@!ing loon. The producers definitely make sure the booze supply is never low though.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT Shaggy Silver Club CBT's Avatar
    Plus they all know what gets them asked back to future shows.

Bart Scott.

If Bananas isn't put into an elimination the first time he is eligible they are F'ing idiots.

asshat Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post
    If Bananas isn't put into an elimination the first time he is eligible they are F'ing idiots.
    Have you seen the show? They are all F'ing idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Gorilla View Post
    Have you seen the show? They are all F'ing idiots.
    Ha, good point.

asshat Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses Pablo grows his own roses
    #SubscribedForever

"Strappin' a banana to a gorilla"... That's $#@!ing great.

Saw CT's on TV too, but can't find it online.

they're running a 30 minute CT special before the premier according to my uverse guide.

asshat UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Silver Club UTPhil2006's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    they're running a 30 minute CT special before the premier according to my uverse guide.
    Yeah that should be good. And the first episode is 2 hours.

Really wish they would have brought back Abe. Some of my favorite moments in the last couple years are with Abe and Bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by ocugolf View Post
    Really wish they would have brought back Abe. Some of my favorite moments in the last couple years are with Abe and Bananas.
    Yeah, I'm surprised no Abe and no Wes since they were both in one of the last two seasons. I'm also surprised they were able to get Darrell to come back since his last season was 7 years ago.

Landon, Derrick, and Evelyn are all 3-time winners but I guess they're all officially retired.

CT, despite his mythical status, has only won once and is actually tied with Aneesa for most losing seasons with 11.

Today's the day boys.

Damn, forgot about dumb$#@! Shane.

TJ rocking the No Love shirt is funny.

This format is pretty cool, but a whole season without the usuals wouldn't be the worst either.

Who is Ashley K. from the Champs' side? Don't remember her at all.

Body cams on the chicks while they compete in the elimination doesn't seem like the best idea.

Certainly not the best two hours you'll ever see. If any of you are pressed for time, I'd just skip the whole thing & pick back up next week.

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Glad it was them 2 who lost

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Glad it was them 2 who lost
    That blonde chick looks like she could be Rex Ryan's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    Who is Ashley K. from the Champs' side? Don't remember her at all.
    She's from Zach and that one gay dude's season of the real world. She was Zach's side piece at one point. She won with them when the format was to team up with your real world season.

And I agree, that episode was $#@!ing retarded. A sober Tony isn't nearly as entertaining. Hopefully that doesn't last too long.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast