+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Texas WBB - TCU, Sat 6pm LHN

There is some Holmes ballin'

Maybe our best offensive quarter of the year. Great spacing, great passing, and patience.

I think that TCU coach could open up a can of pork & beans with that beak

Get the starters back in. We don't want this to be a game again.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStrong12 View Post
    Maybe our best offensive quarter of the year. Great spacing, great passing, and patience.

agree!

bunghole ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn's Avatar
    Man we miss a lot of gimmes

What are these refs calling?

22 point lead for Texas after 3.

bunghole ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn grows his own roses ruitxn's Avatar
    Sympathy calls

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    I love that Karen didn't talk to them after the Kansas win. Yeah you won, but you didn't play like UConn, ND, Baylor would. Be better.

TCU jumping into players and they get calls. So bad. If the offensive player creates contact like that what is the defensive player suppose to do? Just get out of the way?

28 point lead. Time to get the starters out now Aston.

Wow, they finally called an offensive foul.

Higgs needed that 2nd half.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Business handled. Ok State on Tues

OK State is #16 in the NCAA women's RPI. That would give us a really good win.

asshat perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasStrong12 View Post
    OK State is #16 in the NCAA women's RPI. That would give us a really good win.
    Baylor steamrolled them today in Stoolwater. We need to do the same in Austin on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectchaos007 View Post
    Baylor steamrolled them today in Stoolwater. We need to do the same in Austin on Tuesday.
    They're not a great team. Feasted on a weak OOC schedule. Lost to the only good team they played (Oregon State) and lost in Lubbock too.

We should do fine if Lang/Holmes can contain 6'4 C Kaylee Jensen. I remember her having a good game against us in Austin last year. They played us better in Austin than Stillwater.

No more Brittany Martin, thank Jeebus.

http://www.rpiratings.com/womrate.php

Up to 16 in the Sagarin RPI rankings.

The key for this team is getting a top 16 seed. Like volleyball, getting home court in the 1st and 2nd round would be significant.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2