View Poll Results: Which do you prefer: I35's upper deck, or its lower deck?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upper Deck

41 61.19%
  • Lower Deck

26 38.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Austin: Upper Deck or Lower Deck?

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar

Austin: Upper Deck or Lower Deck?

Well? Is you a commie or ain't ya?

asshat crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski's Avatar
    If you like hanging out in traffic and getting a nice obstructed view of the university - please, take the upper deck.

asshat Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz's Avatar
    Is a lower deck where you poop in the normal part of the toilet?

asshat crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski's Avatar
    No, that's the poop deck.

asshat NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    My answer wasn't available, lower deck going north, upper deck south. But I don't drive I-35 more than 3 times a year.

asshat hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702 Shaggy Bronze Club hobbes2702's Avatar
    Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head
    I don't drive 35 during rush hour but on my trips from SA to Austin the lower deck almost always has less traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by NameAlreadyInUse View Post
    My answer wasn't available, lower deck going north, upper deck south. But I don't drive I-35 more than 3 times a year.
    Holy $#@!. I just realized I do the same thing. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes2702 View Post
    I don't drive 35 during rush hour but on my trips from SA to Austin the lower deck almost always has less traffic.
    Which is funny, because wasn't it designed to let the upper deck flow while the lower deck slowed to exit?

feeder road gets you to Chicas Bonitas

/Vic Mackey and Zepol87

asshat mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bedeviledegg View Post
    Which is funny, because wasn't it designed to let the upper deck flow while the lower deck slowed to exit?
    That was the absurd theory, but they made the upper deck split off of the slower right lanes and the lower deck split off of the faster lanes that should be used for passing. Swapping that would have saved a lot of turmoil over the years.

asshat NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    Holy $#@!. I just realized I do the same thing. Why is that?
    When I was driving it during rush hour back in the day, upper/lower made very little difference going north, because it was already past the worst of the traffic. Going south, it was a cluster$#@! on both decks, so I picked the one that let me have a better view of Concordia playing baseball (in season), campus and downtown while I inched south. That commute was a $#@!ing beating. Now I do it because I guess old habits die hard.

yes but it was designed totally wrong

the "through traffic" taking the upper deck needs to be in the two right hand lanes which is generally where traffic that is entering and exiting a freeway would be while the traffic that is looking to exit the freeway at the access points provided by the lower level needs to be in the two left most lanes which is generally where "through traffic" would be driving

then when the upper and lower levels come back together they of course feed the "through traffic" into the same two right hand lanes which means those vehicles need to make lane changes to the left to get back into the lanes that "through traffic" would normally drive

then you have the issue of people that just jump on the freeway just before the splits start and that are going to only go a short ways and exit needing to swing across at least two lanes to get to the lanes going to the lower deck so they can then exit back off

or people that enter from the lower deck to go a short distance and then need to swing across two lanes after the lanes come back together so they can exit

they needed to make the upper decks start and end from the two left most lanes of the four lane single levels of freeway

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtFumble View Post
    feeder road gets you to Chicas Bonitas

/Vic Mackey and Zepol87
    This is very true but the traffic is way worse on the upper deck

asshat chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga's Avatar
    Depends. Is TxTow behind bars or not?

asshat chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga Shaggy Gold Club chuychanga's Avatar
    Also, my once a year rant on the lower deck: There is never a need to stop on the lower deck entrance ramps if the traffic is moving and you can't merge in right away. The shoulder continues the entire length of the lower deck, even under the bridges. Keep your ass going, someone will let you in. It may feel like you're Luke Skywalker about to take the shot into the Death Star reactor, but there is plenty of room on that shoulder. You will not hit the wall. No $#@!ing stopping.

asshat Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10's Avatar
    To me the upper was always faster.

asshat hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn's Avatar
    that's because the southbound upper deck right lane becomes exit only at 12th, right? so essentially the 2 "through lanes" for the upper deck go down to one lane at that point. so the four lanes southbound funnel down to three lanes through the entire downtown area.

then it only expands to four lanes well south of town. so they essentially created a massive bottleneck downtown with the southbound upper deck design.

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    that's because the southbound upper deck right lane becomes exit only at 12th, right? so essentially the 2 "through lanes" for the upper deck go down to one lane at that point. so the four lanes southbound funnel down to three lanes through the entire downtown area.

then it only expands to four lanes well south of town. so they essentially created a massive bottleneck downtown with the southbound upper deck design.
    Correct. And you've got $#@!tards from the lower deck going over 3 lanes to try and exit 12th or 8th-3rd with about 200 yards to do so.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Upper deck, only when I'm feeling feisty.

Not a commie. Libertarian. Which is why i choose the one with less traffic, unless I'm exiting 38th or 15th/MLK.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    $#@!ing off-season scat threads.

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    What about Option C: Frantically changes lanes back and forth at the last second before the split

Because those people should be rounded up and moved out of the city.

oldfart Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat's Avatar
    I preferred it when it was called East Avenue.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    Upper. I avoid the lower deck of death. $#@! that canal of despair.

asshat Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka Shaggy Gold Club Lerka Lerka's Avatar
    $#@! I-35, upper and lower.

Although I have no proof I would be willing to bet my house it was designed by TxDOT aggies

Quote Originally Posted by Lerka Lerka View Post
    Correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Upper. I avoid the lower deck of death. $#@! that canal of despair.
    You should have seen it before they improved it in the 90's. Before that driving down there was like you were in a video game with cars suddenly appearing trying to merge in

asshat LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker Shaggy Bronze Club LoneStarBiker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerka Lerka View Post
    This...toll road!

oldfart Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJames View Post
    You should have seen it before they improved it in the 90's. Before that driving down there was like you were in a video game with cars suddenly appearing trying to merge in
    I damn near got killed trying to merge northbound about 30 years ago. Never have been on the lower deck since.

Quote Originally Posted by NameAlreadyInUse View Post
    i would take you as a lower deck going south kinda guy.

asshat Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al's Avatar
    Going north, lower deck. Going south, upper deck. I like getting a view of downtown/campus coming into town, especially at night.

asshat Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club Quagmire Shaggy Silver Club
    Thanks to the toll road I have avoided that $#@! for the last few years . $#@! both decka

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJames View Post

It used to be a city ordinance that you had to scream out KAMIKAZE!!! whenever you took the on-ramp.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po elvis View Post
    i would take you as a lower deck going south kinda guy.
    With a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
    Thanks to the toll road I have avoided that $#@! for the last few years . $#@! both decka
    Decka Decka

asshat ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow Shaggy Bronze Club ghow's Avatar
    They should have made the upper deck go from 51st to River side. Complete bypass of downtown.

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghow View Post
    They should have made the upper deck go from 51st to River side. Complete bypass of downtown.
    I say we make another deck. Georgetown to Kyle. No tolls. One massive bridge to bypass the whole city.

asshat Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0's Avatar
    Upper. Used to do the lower all the time, but started losing windshields at an alarming rate - rocks or whatever kicked up causing cracks, though thankfully no TxTow rocks. After replacing 3 windshields in a couple of years (I'm a slow learner) I started taking the upper deck exclusively, even though it's usually slower.

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    South of Pflugerville, 183, north of Pflugerville; 45/130.

Dallas? 71 to the airport or I45.

No, I'm not joking. I do not ever get on I35.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    It's probably not true that the guy who designed it killed himself, but it would make sense.

Always take the upper deck to see the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat Guan0 View Post
    Upper. Used to do the lower all the time, but started losing windshields at an alarming rate - rocks or whatever kicked up causing cracks, though thankfully no TxTow rocks. After replacing 3 windshields in a couple of years (I'm a slow learner) I started taking the upper deck exclusively, even though it's usually slower.
    it is hard to believe you were ever able to go fast enough on the lower part to have a rock break a windshield or to have a rock fly up from a tire

asshat wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmacgowski View Post
    That was the absurd theory, but they made the upper deck split off of the slower right lanes and the lower deck split off of the faster lanes that should be used for passing. Swapping that would have saved a lot of turmoil over the years.
    Yep. So you end up with all the morons up there going 45-50 in both lanes, even with nobody in front of them. I have to take the upper deck NB to work in the a.m. because I have to exit 51st Street, so I get to deal with these nimrods every $#@!ing time I go to work. I take the lower deck SB on the way home at 7am though. It's always quicker during morning rush hour. I come out ahead of the cars that were entering the upper deck next to me every time.
    Last edited by wood; 01-12-2017 at 12:35 AM.

asshat wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
    I say we make another deck. Georgetown to Kyle. No tolls. One massive bridge to bypass the whole city.
    In. Now, how do we bypass the rest of the buttfuckery from Kyle to SA?

Lower deck almost exclusively...other than prime rocking throwing hours.

I'm always worried I'll get stuck in bull$#@! like this:
    http://kxan.com/2016/04/25/company-a...-deck-of-i-35/

Vote for craziest thing in this photo?

Mine goes to the Sears that's still in the same spot

Quote Originally Posted by Bat Guan0 View Post

Those nets were the worst at collecting all of the debris...
    Also, nice el Camino, Guan0

asshat Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by YeaTexasFight View Post

Is that not the original Academy (then Academy Surplus) just north of the Conoco on the right side of the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by YeaTexasFight View Post

Train crossing an interstate.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast