+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Horny

I was totally on board the Herman train, but if this is the moral character he's gonna bring to the 40, then let me off at the next station.

I've tried to rationalize it in my head, but I just can't. Stupid $#@!ing move. How Fenves and Perrin let this happen is mind boggling...he's a f'n ST QC coach for Christ's sake. Let him earn his way back at FAU with baby Briles.

asshat maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack's Avatar
    Herman either wasn't thinking or thought that the position was insignificant enough not to draw attention. Either way it was a mistake.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ$ View Post
    My God, he's just a damn QC coach....who cares who he worked for or his past tweets. You $#@!s would complain about anything.
    can you clarify this hot take? would it be a bigger deal if he hired a Briles apologist as a position coach or coordinator? are any past tweets okay, or is your point that these were pretty mild?

Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post
    There's a Whitman joke in there somewhere.
    nope

coach herman like

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    Last edited by SPII; 01-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aggie08 View Post
    Wait. You were tweeting at your head coach, AD, and president under the impression that it might lead to something? Or?
    I emailed Fenves telling him to fire Steve Patterson and like 3 days later it happened, so you're welcome

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    Extremely poor choice for a hire.

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    From the comments section of BON's article (I generally dislike the hire, don't think this is my opinion)

My name is Tony Ceder. I’m the fourth guy in the picture with Casey, Tom, and Oscar. I was the defensive graduate assistant that year and Casey was a Student Assistant. To all of you who question this hire, let me assure you, Texas is lucky to have Casey back. Casey is one of the hardest working guys you’ll meet. He’s as knowledgable as they come. And he’s an even better person. He’s a great husband, dad and friend. I’m now a pastor at a church. Casey and Tom and I are all still close. I don’t know what all happened at Baylor but what I do know is I would entrust my sons and daughter to his care. He’s a wonderful human being and an excellent coach. The Longhorn football program is better off today for hiring a great human being. Assiciation with Baylor shouldn’t black ball you for life people. Give this guy a chance to start well. He will more than make you proud to be a Longhorn. Hook ’em.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
    Herman either wasn't thinking or thought that the position was insignificant enough not to draw attention. Either way it was a mistake.
    Yup.

Biggest lesson I learned in the bizarre year that was 2016 was that expecting grown-ups to act like grown-ups and not make stupid and asinine decisions was apparently setting the bar WAY too high.

I'm terrified to hear what Herman is going to say. If it's anything like how he addressed the fans for his all-star hire of Tim Beck... it won't go over well.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    My name is Tony Ceder. I’m the fourth guy in the picture with Casey, Tom, and Oscar. I was the defensive graduate assistant that year and Casey was a Student Assistant. To all of you who question this hire, let me assure you, Texas is lucky to have Casey back. Casey is one of the hardest working guys you’ll meet. He’s as knowledgable as they come. And he’s an even better person. He’s a great husband, dad and friend. I’m now a pastor at a church. Casey and Tom and I are all still close. I don’t know what all happened at Baylor but what I do know is I would entrust my sons and daughter to his care. He’s a wonderful human being and an excellent coach. The Longhorn football program is better off today for hiring a great human being. Assiciation with Baylor shouldn’t black ball you for life people. Give this guy a chance to start well. He will more than make you proud to be a Longhorn. Hook ’em.
    Good for him. Hopefully he can get a job somewhere else.

as long as he promises not to rape, cover up rape, support rape or celebrate rape

He should go work for tape fingers

asshat NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum's Avatar

Casey Horny

Bad hire.

I'm beginning to think Tom Herman doesn't really *get* Texas. If he isn't winning right away AND this Horny clown is employed by Texas, $#@! will turn sour very fast.

Last edited by NEZ_bum; 01-11-2017 at 10:43 PM.

asshat honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn's Avatar
    This hire is $#@!ing bull$#@!.

fucktard Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis slams and goes hard. Satanis's Avatar
    All, long time lurker (like years) mainly due to the Thujone artistry I must admit. I felt obligated to actually post today. Despite the fact that many of you are not worthy of drinking Miley Cyrus's post coital fluids, I am impressed. For months I have read the messages about Baylor and Shaggys thought on that. It reinforces my belief in humans (though only slightly) that you have backed those words up with your comments in this thread. I expected the typical hypocritical response, but you didn't. Not that you care what I think, but pos rep for actually backing it up.

asshat SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest Probably Shaggy upper class SizzleChest's Avatar
    Are you suggesting that a cartoon monkey is bringing drugs into our town?

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    Just checking in to say $#@! Baylor. Also, what value can this guy honestly bring that wont outweigh the backlash of this hire? Why even open yourself up to this for a ST QC coach? This was a misstep by Herman to be sure, and he better keep this guy tucked away in a dark hole somewhere never to see the light of day or there will be hell to pay.

asshat OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX's Avatar
    I can't be the only one who saw this thread and thought case had been caught filming again..

asshat aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Just checking in to say $#@! Baylor. Also, what value can this guy honestly bring that wont outweigh the backlash of this hire? Why even open yourself up to this for a ST QC coach? This was a misstep by Herman to be sure, and he better keep this guy tucked away in a dark hole somewhere never to see the light of day or there will be hell to pay.
    Pretty sure "tucked away in a dark hole" is in the job description for all QC guys.

asshat BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit Shaggy Bronze Club BurdineBandit's Avatar
    WTF? "Oh he's just a QC Assistant Coach, nothing to get worked up about." Nah $#@! that. Herman said "vertical alignment" and he's chosen to 'align' himself with a Briles apologist.

Not a good look. Need to rethink this.

asshat TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter Shaggy Bronze Club TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    Very disappointed in this hiring. They might be BFF's, but he's got no business here.

asshat Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis's Avatar
    Perhaps this guy was hired because the Herman's have a rape fantasy and Tom is a cuck.

asshat maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack's Avatar
    Hopefully Herman is questioned about it in his next press conference

dipshit History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. History Longhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    This is a shameful hire. No one associated with the Briles cesspool should ever be employed by UT.

Horny at minimum needs to explain his past support of the rape enabler and condemn Briles. The fact that he is deleting his tweets speaks volumes. I was all for hiring Herman, but this is a terrible look for him.

asshat DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DLev can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    So let's go with good guy that made a mistake. He's still got to pay for his mistake, and that means he should not be eligible for hire at Texas this year. For the few people saying this is getting upset over nothing, I hope you said the same thing when it was Baylor coaches and not someone at your school. Me personally, when I'm responding to John McClain on Twitter that he's an embarrassment for tweeting out pictures of "CAB" gear without denouncing it, I am certainly not going to change my tune because it's now it's someone associated with my school.

asshat Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen.
    $#@! whoever greenlighted the idea of this $#@!stain drawing a paycheck on the 40 acres.

Don't the new Briles lawsuit + BU Regent infighting + Regent "Reform" rebels all pretty much guarantee that more (detailed) dirt on Art and staff comes out during in the next year?

There's literally no $#@!ing upside w this hire and a ton of risk, some of which is already coming to fruition in the form of unnecessary negative buzz directed at the program. Not a smartest-guy-in-the-room Jenga move by Coach.

If Coach comes out and defends this hire by downplaying in any way what happened in Waco, or Horny's repeated public defense of it, I'll be the first to say: $#@! Tom Herman.

The University of Texas should be better than this.

asshat Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo's Avatar
    Fatwa!

Sinner BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC.'s Avatar
    Where nothing grows in the right direction

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    I feel lost. Who is this dude and why should I be angry?

Sinner BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC.'s Avatar
    Where nothing grows in the right direction
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Man10 View Post

asshat In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Man10 View Post
    Well, if you're ok with your university hiring a guy who over the last several years was complicit in enabling and covering up rape of teenage college students just to keep his job, and then publicly defending said rapists and the man who allowed it all to happen many times over the last 6 months...

If that sounds like a good idea to you then I guess you shouldn't be angry.

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    Wescott provides more information than I do in the OP
    http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...source=twitter
    Now hes employed by a football program that has four players who signed with Baylor, but came to Texas to get away from the rotten culture in Waco. Is this what they wanted when they decided to play for former head coach Charlie Strong?
    Look at that spin. Right, that's why the players came to Texas, "to get away from the rotten culture in Waco." Not because of the turmoil or the doubt surrounding the immediate future of the program. Did any of those four players commit to Briles? If so then you'd better demand they get kicked off the team because they chose to associate with a rape defender.

Maybe if the culture was so rotten in Waco then Horny was a victim of that culture. It was bigger than the football program. Briles was slimey but in a way he was just doing his job the way his employer wanted him to do it. Horny is kind of a nobody. His only 'crime' is tweeting support for his former boss while working in an environment where that was the popular sentiment. What did he know and when did he know it? What if he didn't know $#@!?

The lawyers/PR people should craft an appropriate statement of contrition and you can all move on. Him working in QC probably doesn't put the co-eds at UT at any risk. The presence of players who originally committed to rotten Baylor otoh...

Quote Originally Posted by In10se View Post
    Well, if you're ok with your university hiring a guy who over the last several years was complicit in enabling and covering up rape of teenage college students just to keep his job, and then publicly defending said rapists and the man who allowed it all to happen many times over the last 6 months...
    only the 2nd part of that is proven

asshat In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club In10se Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    only the 2nd part of that is proven
    Prove it is false. You can't. I can't. No one can. Since the integrity of the university and it's public face are at stake it should be assumed anyone from that culture was complicit if even only by negligence to act to stop the atrocities that were occurring right in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Schulz View Post
    Or someone told him he needed to delete it.
    is this supposed to be a better scenario?

Prove it is false. You can't. I can't. No one can. Since the integrity of the university and it's public face are at stake it should be assumed anyone from that culture was complicit if even only by negligence to act to stop the atrocities that were occurring right in front of them.
    No one outside of Texas (iterally or virtually) cares.

Prove it is false.

$#@!ing shameful

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheBuck View Post
    Look at that spin. Right, that's why the players came to Texas, "to get away from the rotten culture in Waco." Not because of the turmoil or the doubt surrounding the immediate future of the program. Did any of those four players commit to Briles? If so then you'd better demand they get kicked off the team because they chose to associate with a rape defender.

Maybe if the culture was so rotten in Waco then Horny was a victim of that culture. It was bigger than the football program. Briles was slimey but in a way he was just doing his job the way his employer wanted him to do it. Horny is kind of a nobody. His only 'crime' is tweeting support for his former boss while working in an environment where that was the popular sentiment. What did he know and when did he know it? What if he didn't know $#@!?

The lawyers/PR people should craft an appropriate statement of contrition and you can all move on. Him working in QC probably doesn't put the co-eds at UT at any risk.
    Are you seriously comparing the culpability of 17 year old commits who never actually joined the BU team to adult coaching staff who publicly defended the Rape-a-thon?? Take your $#@!ty troll opinions elsewhere, you Rustbelt $#@!tard.

asshat MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrHelobious's Avatar
    Every time Herman makes a hire, I'm reminded of how lucky UT is to have him on board now. Ideally you want your coach to hire the very best people for his staff, and by pure coincidence the very best available coaches have all been friends and former associates of Herman, making their hires that much smoother. What are the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horn View Post
    Are you seriously comparing the culpability of 17 year old commits who never actually joined the BU team to adult coaching staff who publicly defended the Rape-a-thon?? Take your $#@!ty troll opinions elsewhere, you Rustbelt $#@!tard.
    Just offering some perspective while sitting back eating popcorn, Bubba.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Everybody murders people, kills people, steals from you, steals from me, apologizes for rape, whatever.
    Last edited by Foosters Galore; 01-12-2017 at 12:46 AM.

asshat ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor's Avatar
    What's Herman's Shaggy handle so I can neg rep him?

asshat Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    There's plenty to not like about the hire, but some of you are completely un-$#@!ing-hinged.

Since you aren't smart enough to slink away....

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheBuck View Post
    Him working in QC probably doesn't put the co-eds at UT at any risk. The presence of players who originally committed to rotten Baylor otoh...
    1) "probably doesn't put any UT co-eds at risk"? That's your standard? Good to know it. I hope your daughter gets accepted to Baylor.

2) you downplay the QC/Football Operations' potential role in (and certain defending of) a Rape-a-thon, then you triple down by making unfounded accusations against 4 kids who have never been accused of jaywalking?

You aren't adding perspective. You aren't adding $#@!. You are trolling. Now GTFO.

asshat Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett's Avatar
    Me not so Horny.

A guy named Horny associated with a rape scandal? That's at least mildly amusing despite the horrendous subject matter.

Let your nuts hang runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Very disappointing all around. Horny's only hope is the Patty Hearst brainwashed cult defense.

Horny is ass my dude

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast