+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34
Results 1,651 to 1,683 of 1683

Thread: Casey Horny

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo14 View Post
    because he GA'd with Herman that one time 20 years ago. Who can argue with those qualifications?
    Herman and Horny must have done some stupid blood brother pact in their 20s promising to hire one another if they got the job at Texas. Or they have each other's initials tattooed on each other like Chris Simms and Kyle Shannahan.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemooner View Post
    Herman and Horny must have done some stupid blood brother pact in their 20s promising to hire one another if they got the job at Texas. Or they have each other's initials tattooed on each other like Chris Simms and Kyle Shannahan.
    Everyone forgets about Bo Scaife

Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    this is true, pretty much no matter the organization, even the military. maybe even especially the military.

i can't get around this idea that horny being unaware of the cover up being a good thing. if the goddamn assistant director of football operations wasn't aware of the massive culture of cover-up around him, then, at best, he's a $#@!ing dumbass who has no business on our campus. at second best, he didn't know, was presented with significant evidence of problems on the campus and specifically within the football team, OF WHICH he was the assistant director of operations, and STILL saw fit to tweet out support for coach art briles. at worst, he knew. he knew, he aided and abetted, and even worse, could have been part of a systemic policy of victim blaming and shaming, and even worse, of victim intimidation and/or buyoff.

there is no scenario for which i can conceive of his belonging on the 40 acres. someone, please, give me a real reason that lives outside the reasoning above. because i honestly cannot conceive of a good one.
    High functioning Ass Burgers. It's why they have him watching film and dealing with day to day routine stuff. There's one.

bunghole Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club Junger Shaggy Bronze Club
    Kenny Rahmeyer brought this up on his show a few minutes ago.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junger View Post
    Kenny Rahmeyer brought this up on his show a few minutes ago.
    The Ass burgers?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    The Ass burgers?
    I'd eat ass....burgers.

asshat DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DBtv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
    High functioning Ass Burgers. It's why they have him watching film and dealing with day to day routine stuff. There's one.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    This hire is totally worth the heat from Sports Illustrated!

Or absolutely not--way to $#@! up, Herman

BTW - for those that haven't seen this:

http://www.si.com/college-football/2...les-assistants

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    BTW - for those that haven't seen this:

http://www.si.com/college-football/2...les-assistants
    Well that was a kick in the nuts. UT is part of the story.

Bennett and Briles the younger at least offer you some coaching. You can see a craven, soulless head coach hiring them. What the $#@! this $#@! offers is beyond me.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    I am going to send that SI article to Fenves and Perrin (clearly sending it to Herman won't make a difference, because he's Mensa) with the Subject Line "Nice to see the UT Athletic Department getting some publicity!"

I doubt I'll hear back.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Tyson View Post
    Me 2...,923,765.
    I figured it had been mentioned, but I tend to avoid the threads that go bat-$#@! crazy.

asshat spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Shank View Post
    I figured it had been mentioned, but I tend to avoid the threads that go bat-$#@! crazy.
    I like my threads like I like my women

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimohorn View Post
    Well that was a kick in the nuts. UT is part of the story.
    And we're roped into it because of a career QC hack. I'd be less pissed if he had hired briles jr or someone else that might actually help us win.

asshat spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes's Avatar
    And we're roped into it because of a career QC hack. I'd be less pissed if he had hired briles jr or someone else that might actually help us win.
    You prefer we hired someone that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is guilty over someone that has plausible deniability, albeit an itchy Twitter finger?

Quote Originally Posted by spankytoes View Post
    You prefer we hired someone that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is guilty over someone that has plausible deniability, albeit an itchy Twitter finger?
    Try that again

Fixers do

asshat ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor's Avatar
    Not only am I a member of the Longhorn Foundation, I'm also an esteemed member of the Littlefield Society AND the Chancellor's Council.

I'll take care of this Horny guy.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by spankytoes View Post
    you seem naive

asshat Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett's Avatar
    Horny still here? Why?

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Apparently because you haven't asked the same $#@!ing question on every page of this thread enough times.

Quote Originally Posted by flaco View Post
    Apparently because you haven't asked the same $#@!ing question on every page of this thread enough times.
    That's what happens when Herman answers the question by alluding to the rape enabling Baylor BOR "clearing" Horny, excellent source.

According to the same people 100℅ of the rape enabling assistant coaches remained on staff at Baylor all last year, because they were "clean".

Disgusting.
    Last edited by Genxwire; 02-05-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Banned SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit
    Was there ever a more apropos name for a rape enabling apologist than 'Horny'?

He is like a human billboard for sexual issues in our program. Brenda Tracy has even picked up the scent of this deviant. Truthsdontlie

asshat DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    $#@! Herman for this hire and $#@! Horny, b/c he's a $#@!ing rape apologist.

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLombardi View Post
    Was there ever a more apropos name for a rape enabling apologist than 'Horny'?
    well...

Banned SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit SteveLombardi eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    well...

We do know one thing. Having Baylor stink did not help recruiting around here.

fucktard pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt's Avatar
    was just thinking about who i would prefer not to have associated w/ longhorn football and thought of this thread.. would make for kind of a snappy postcard.

are these bots? is this the end times?

asshat Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete Shaggy Platinum Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    are these bots? is this the end times?
    Smells like Figurelli. Again.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemooner View Post

fucktard pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pizzathehutt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    Smells like Figurelli. Again.
    i'm a really easy ban considering i am at less than a dozen posts.. so please neg w/ caution. on that note, no. i am not a dual twittering anti-horn fan. opposite of that would be a better description if negative two twittering, made any sense.. ok. i said my piece. oh, that and a clarification that i also do not approve of this coaching hire, even if i have even less weight than the foundation members. ok. done.

goodbye cruel world? *takes off glasses*

Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehutt View Post
    i'm a really easy ban considering i am at less than a dozen posts.. so please neg w/ caution. on that note, no. i am not a dual twittering anti-horn fan. opposite of that would be a better description if negative two twittering, made any sense.. ok. i said my piece. oh, that and a clarification that i also do not approve of this coaching hire, even if i have even less weight than the foundation members. ok. done.

goodbye cruel world? *takes off glasses*
    Great. No one gives a $#@!

#LetsRide SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten Probably Shaggy upper class SquishMitten's Avatar
    He's not a bot. Nor is he D-Figs. He came to the happy hour last week, and he bought the table Girl Scout cookies so he's alright in my book.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34