+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Shaka coach here next year?

asshat Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn's Avatar

Does Shaka coach here next year?

I know we've got mystery man Mike Perrin at AD but is a 9-23 record going to be acceptable?

asshat phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn's Avatar
    Yes, only because the problems of football overshadow the basketball team, and Shaka gets to hide behind football failure, and we won't know if football will be fixed until at least mid-fall.

Yes it's only his second year.

asshat Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka's Avatar
    x/post:

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    I don't think anyone has said that yet, but looking forward things to do not look to be in Shaka's favor.

First, Allen might leave after this year. He will leave as soon as he thinks he can be 1st round pick.

Next, it looks as if Shaka is going to enter his third season as HC at Texas with ONE total PG recruited to the school. Even if that does happen to be Matt Coleman, that still leaves us in really bad shape at the position, with the true freshman as the only PG on the roster. To have coached somewhere three years and to have recruited one single PG is unfathomable- and yet right now it looks like that's exactly what's going to happen.

There's also no guarantee that we sign Bamba. Prognosticators seem to think we are in good standing, and we have all of the playing time in the world to offer him, unlike schools like Duke and Kentucky who are already replete with young big men.
    Still, he has offers from everyone, and we can't count on the no.4 player in the country choosing us when he has dozens of schools to choose from.

Even if we do sign Bamba he is not going to step in and dominate on the offensive end. He should be an outstanding rebounder and shot blocker, but Dylan Osetkowski would still be our most talented big man on the offensive end. While Allen + Bamba should be outstanding at protecting the rim, the two of them wouldn't combine to average more than 20 ppg.

So, absolute best case scenario looks like this:

Coleman
    Jones
    Mack
    Allen
    Bamba

Osetkowski
    Roach
    EDJ
    Jericho Sims
    Royce Hamm
    Banks
    Young
    Febres

That's a helluva lot better than this year, there's no doubt about that- but it's still a team that really lacks shooting, does not have a great offensive player in the post, and aside from maybe Bamba (or Allen if he gets some coaching) no really good individual defenders. It's a tournament team, but not one that will compete to win the conference. But hey, I think we'd all sign up for this in a heartbeat.

Now then, here is the worst case scenario, which I'm afraid is actually more likely to happen than the above scenario:

Jones
    Roach
    Mack
    Hamm
    Osetkowski

EDJ
    Jericho Sims
    Banks
    Young
    Febres
    PG signing/transfer?
    Big man signing/transfer?

That's another bad team. That's another missed NCAA tourney. That's another team that is awful at shooting, and porous defensively. The best/most experienced players are still the combo guards + Mack, all of whom still project to have major holes in their game. At this point only Mack could feasibly be projected to ever make the All Conference team. Those guys would be the ones leading a whole slew of freshmen who simply are not these Kentucky freshmen who step in from day 1 and make a major impact. They will all he projects like Allen, Banks, and Young.

If this is the case then Shaka will be fired at the end of next year, and the torches and pitchforks will have been out for months. This scenario could happen, and Shaka would not survive it.

Now then, it's almost a certainty that something between these two will happen. But that still leaves us in murky territory, and still leaves Shaka very much needing to bag multiple All American recruits from the c/o 2018 if he wants to keep his job.

His work is certainly cut out for him, and it's an uphill battle right now. As of today, with Bamba and Coleman uncommitted and Jarrett Allen a giant question mark, Shaka is already playing catch up if he even wants to make the tourney next year. Missing the tourney multiple years in a row (after having made it with Rick Barnes' players) will not be accepted. So while I agree that it would be dumb to want him fired right now, Shaka has a lot of work to do if he wants the same to be said one year from now.

Without question

Ultimate Player Hater GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgorehorn View Post
    Yes it's only his second year.

/thread

Yes but probably his last

asshat catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn's Avatar
    Stupid question

Yes, even if we don't win a game the rest of the season.

fucktard Horns Up For Harambe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Horns Up For Harambe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Horns Up For Harambe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Horns Up For Harambe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Horns Up For Harambe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Horns Up For Harambe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Unfortunately, yes. This man is Charlie Strong 2.0.

Except you could maybe argue he had mildly better success with the preceding coach's players than Charlie did.

Still, this man has taken a once proud program and turned it into Kent State and TCU's bitch

Is he going to coach here this year?

Banned Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club Wulaw Horn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Horns Up For Harambe View Post
    Unfortunately, yes. This man is Charlie Strong 2.0.

Except you could maybe argue he had mildly better success with the preceding coach's players than Charlie did.

Still, this man has taken a once proud program and turned it into Kent State and TCU's bitch
    He was left a way better situation than Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive Horn View Post
    Rimshot ...

asshat maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack Probably Shaggy upper class maninblack's Avatar

Whenever a permanent AD is hired the men's basketball head coach will be his first hire.

I haven't seen any of his post game pressers. What's his demeanor after the game? Is he pissed? Frustrated? Depressed? Perplexed? Does he have any answers why his team sucks so bad?

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive Horn View Post

asshat Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon's Avatar
    I don't think the powers that be are focused on the basketball disaster. Nor do I believe they think they know enough about basketball to jump right in with a change anyway. But if we're asking this same question a year from tonight...Shaka will be on a really hot seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad ash View Post
    I haven't seen any of his post game pressers. What's his demeanor after the game? Is he pissed? Frustrated? Depressed? Perplexed? Does he have any answers why his team sucks so bad?
    He spouts off a bunch of philosophical bull$#@!....grow, learn, challenge, lift each other up blah blah $#@!ing blah blah...which, coming out of the mouth of a proven winner, would sound great. But for him, it just sounds like when the adults would talk on the old Peanuts TV specials

asshat perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007's Avatar
    I think he will, mainly because firing a coach after just his second year may scare away future coaching prospects. If the team's record doesn't improve significantly next season, he gone.

college basketball is a quick turn around, he'll be here next year. roy williams went 20-11 the year after a national championship and then went to the elite 8 2 years in a row after that. hell ou went to the final 4 last year and they have 1 less win than we do
    Last edited by Michael Knight; 01-11-2017 at 10:46 PM.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    college basketball is a quick turn around, he'll be here next year
    Apparently not one or two years quick...

asshat 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club
    college basketball is a quick turn around, he'll be here next year. roy williams went 20-11 the year after a national championship and then went to the elite 8 2 years in a row after that. hell ou went to the final 4 last year and they have 1 less win than we do
    true that

asshat Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU's Avatar
    If he gets run off after 2 years (one of which was solid), it's going to hurt the future pool of applicants.

bunghole Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango's Avatar
    He'll be back.

asshat RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    JFC. Dumb.

Are we serious with this thread? Of course he'll be back next year. It's tough for a young team to learn on the fly in the $#@!ing meat grinder that is the big 12 in basketball, but that's exactly what's happening. Youth up and down the roster.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_4_ISU View Post
    If he gets run off after 2 years (one of which was solid), it's going to hurt the future pool of applicants.
    Yep. Sure, let's fire someone after 2 years. Interested coaches will love that job security.

He gets a third year. Land a freshman or transfer PG and show us this was a blip.

I'm a believer in Shaka, especially after seeing monumental improvement in Mack's play from last year to this year.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulaw Horn View Post
    He was left a way better situation than Charlie.
    See, I told you we'd see this thread after football season.

asshat Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka Shaggy Silver Club Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gatchaman View Post
    I'm a believer in Shaka, especially after seeing monumental improvement in Mack's play from last year to this year.
    Ok, then explain the monumental regression from EDJ. Or how completely lost the team looks. Or how they keep making the same mistakes over and over. Or why we can't beat TCU on our home court.

They also have a coach that has infinite more skins on the wall than Shaka, and a guy that actually knows what offense looks like in the modern day basketball.

If he goes 3-15 or worse, he should be fired, there is no excuse for that with this roster. Factor in Allen leaving, and I wouldn't be surprised to see some transfers as well, because this team appears to really hate playing with each other.
    Last edited by utgrad97; 01-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_4_ISU View Post
    It's not just the w/l record. It's everything about the program that feels like it's heading in the wrong direction, unless he pulls 2 rabbits out of his ass. Then you also factor in the bull$#@! political stuff he said after the election, and you start wondering about cultural fit as well.

He really reminds me of his idol Obama. Great interpersonal skills and very likable, horrible at management and actually getting $#@! done.

Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post
    It's not just the w/l record. It's everything about the program that feels like it's heading in the wrong direction, unless he pulls 2 rabbits out of his ass. Then you also factor in the bull$#@! political stuff he said after the election, and you start wondering about cultural fit as well.

He really reminds me of his idol Obama. Great interpersonal skills and very likable, horrible at management and actually getting $#@! done.
    The guy is sucking $#@! really good on his own. You don't need to show your ass to distract us.

No CR allowed

about that

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    This is all part of Shaka's Norman Dale strategy. He's gonna play with four this weekend to show 'em he's serious.

This team is as ugly, if not uglier, than the Barnes Chaminade team.

Thanks Obama!

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    It's sounding like he's got a bunch of dumb ass prima donnas who can't or won't listen to a coach.

about that
    &*C!

I hope. I do not see the flaws in him that I saw in cs. He missed on a floor general. He needs one in the worst way. That guy from Oak Hill is a must get.

asshat perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007 Shaggy Bronze Club perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnBoard View Post
    It's sounding like he's got a bunch of dumb ass prima donnas who can't or won't listen to a coach.
    They're prima donnas who aren't even half as good as they think they are. I'm fine with having prima donnas as long as they can back up their hubris with their talent and gameplay, but the talent is lacking with this crop.

I used to love watching Texas basketball. Wake me up when we're good.

bunghole VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VALonghorn99 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I read a report that Longhorns fans have the highest drinking rate among college fans. It's definitely not for celebration :( :) \m/

Good days will return ... for now so depressing to lose to TCU and mid-majors at home

Let your nuts hang runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Eh. $#@! it.

dipshit sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. sbmcruise can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    YES, but he MUST get 1-2 real point guards on campus this fall.

I did a detailed analysis of what went wrong with last year's recruiting of point guards and it couldn't find the one that got away late that sunk the ship.

The ship MUST float high this time.

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    if Mack transfers and Allen goes pro, it doesn't matter who he gets at PG, he will be up $#@! creek.

I hope he turns it around but it no look good right now.

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    He will be and should be back next year. However, things must get better next season or this is becomes a valid question.

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dcar00 View Post
    if Mack transfers and Allen goes pro, it doesn't matter who he gets at PG, he will be up $#@! creek.

I hope he turns it around but it no look good right now.
    Yep. The young excuse cannot be said back to back years. Hopefully, we can get some graduate transfers.

Ultimate Player Hater GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Can i change my answer?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast