+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Chargers moving to LA....

asshat jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34's Avatar
    There is no chance this ends well. Don't know how many times the nfl has to try the LA market till they realize people don't care. Glad the mayor of San Diego stood up for the tax payers. Nfl and the billionaire owners need to start paying for the majority of their stadiums.
    Bring the Oilers name back to Houston

a Rocker and a Roller AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by displaced texan View Post
    I visited their campus around 1990 and they had a small stadium kinda built into a hill, no idea if it still exists but even at that time I was surprised they chose to play at the Murph instead of on campus.
    They built their basketball arena over that space. It's odd because the football stands and part of the field still remain because they are a national landmark, the location of JFK'S last commencement speach. I've always thought the arena is a blight and they should've rebuilt the football field there.

asshat Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo's Avatar
    The new logo looks like something a sixth grader would draw on the back of his Math notebook while bored in class.

asshat Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jshep34 View Post
    There is no chance this ends well. Don't know how many times the nfl has to try the LA market till they realize people don't care. Glad the mayor of San Diego stood up for the tax payers. Nfl and the billionaire owners need to start paying for the majority of their stadiums.
    Or sell the teams to the communities who pay for the stadiums like GB did.

Well I guess we know who "Hard Knocks" will feature next year.

asshat MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jshep34 View Post
    There is no chance this ends well. Don't know how many times the nfl has to try the LA market till they realize people don't care.
    People out there do care...for USC and UCLA.

History is going to repeat itself because nobody in the NFL cares to learn from it.

The reason that Al Davis moved the Raiders into LA was because he believed that the NFL was going to shift to a pay-per-view broadcast format, and he figured that he could cash in by being in the 2nd largest TV market.

Of course, that never materialized. The Raiders couldn't muster sellouts either, even though they were good enough to win a Super Bowl.

The Chargers are not anywhere near that good, and the fans are not going to pay a mint to make up for playing in a 27,000 seat soccer stadium for two years.

Chargers plan to hire Anthony Lynn as coach. Good luck dude

Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    That's actually better than the Chargers' new logo

asshat aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    Chargers plan to hire Anthony Lynn as coach. Good luck dude
    Lynnsanity's back, baby!

dipshit displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. displaced texan can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherUTFan View Post
    They built their basketball arena over that space. It's odd because the football stands and part of the field still remain because they are a national landmark, the location of JFK'S last commencement speach. I've always thought the arena is a blight and they should've rebuilt the football field there.
    Just did some reading on the Aztec Bowl; built by the WPA in addition to the Kennedy connection you mentioned. Hell of a missed opportunity to remodel/expand and remain on campus.

bunghole BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer's Avatar
    As probably the biggest San Diego Chargers fan on this board let me say, $#@! the LA Chargers. Its a kick in the gut. I followed that team my whole life and have had season tickets the last 8 or 9 years. I always joked that if they left I would become a free agent fan. Really I have no interest in randomly picking some new team to follow. The way the NFL and Dean $#@!ed the people of San Diego, I'm done with the NFL all together. D. O. N. E.
    As a SD native, I hear ya. Truth be told, I've been mentally distancing myself from the Chargers (and the NFL) for the last few years. The move just seemed too inevitable. This stings a little, but I say good riddance to them.

asshat stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38's Avatar
    I wonder if Orange County would have been a better compromise. Or, the Spanos and city of San Diaaago could have came to an agreement to completely renovate Qualcomm to almost new for $500 million and relocate temporarily.

Would have probably been better alternatives.

The new logo looks like 1960s Batman show graphics.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Bahahah

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    I read the article. Serious question, is Qualcomm a dump or something? I've never been there and don't really know much about it's present condition (or any stadium, ftm).
    It's old. It's on a condemned waste site. It's falling apart and is probably no longer safe.

asshat Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club Bath Salt Dealer Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    Fight for LA until the next city makes a better offer.

asshat MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant Probably Shaggy upper class MikeGundy'sRant's Avatar
    The Chargers have known that they were leaving San Diego since early November, and this is the best that they could muster? Their big reveal is a lame, ripped off logo and a silly ass "Fight for LA" slogan that doubles on giving the finger to San Diego.

Teachers caught $#@!ing their students put together better PR campaigns than San Diego did here.

Spanos wanted a new taxpayer funded stadium, so he moves to pay rent at another billionaire's privately funded stadium?

Seems like all the stadium talk was just a charade.

Oh, and to Spanos from a native Angeleno: Get. The. $#@!. Out.

from what i've heard, spanos kids don't want to keep the team, so they're trying to increase the value of the team quickly so they can sell. That's why they don't want to spend their own money on a stadium

and supposedly according to one source (that they're listening to but is almost certainly bull$#@!) the value of hte team goes up by $2bn if they move
    Last edited by Rimbo; 01-13-2017 at 12:17 PM.

asshat DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV's Avatar
    Just here to say $#@! Bud Adams.

Still bitter.

asshat NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper's Avatar
    That reminds me, I need to go piss on his grave.

asshat Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate Shaggy Bronze Club Flaming Moderate's Avatar
    Sucks. Homecoming in no way like the Rams'. Guessing the Chargers move in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Moderate View Post
    Sucks. Homecoming in no way like the Rams'. Guessing the Chargers move in 10 years.
    If that long.

Maybe the Jags would enjoy SD.

bunghole BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer Shaggy Bronze Club BerlinerBaer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    Worst part of this move IMO, is; what happens to the Aztecs?

The Murph will almost certainly be demolished and redeveloped...SDSU, a few motocross and monster truck events, and the occasional concert aren't enough to keep it together.
    SAN Diego is overdue for an MLS team. A downsized stadium where the Q now stands would be perfect for that and the Aztecs.

The logo released yesterday was just a trial balloon. Reception wasn't great so they went back to the drawing board and came up with this.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    What's the over under before they figure out LA isn't a football town…….

Quote Originally Posted by tonytexan View Post
    The logo released yesterday was just a trial balloon. Reception wasn't great so they went back to the drawing board and came up with this.

Are they sponsored by LA Gear?

bunghole KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81 slams and goes hard. KingBobo81's Avatar
    The first ever NFL game I went to was Dolphins at Chargers MNF in 1993 at Jack Murphy. The Natrone bomb went off and scored 3 td's against the Marino-less Dolphins. I used to shag footballs as a kid during some of their OTA/minicamps during Junior Seau's heyday.

I wouldn't call myself a Chargers fan anymore but still sad to see them leave, especially to a place where they will be even less relevant.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BerlinerBaer View Post
    SAN Diego is overdue for an MLS team. A downsized stadium where the Q now stands would be perfect for that and the Aztecs.
    Actually, there's talk of SDSU purchasing the site, for a small stadium and a campus annex.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosters Galore View Post
    They did. But Anaheim is distinctly NOT Los Angeles.
    Bull$#@!. It is. Angelenos and Orange County idiots are the most provincial $#@!ers in the country. They're worse than New Yorkers from the boroughs.

Shaggy Donor Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemooner View Post
    Are they sponsored by LA Gear?
    They're sponsors by 6th grade art class.

asshat DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DemosZTV's Avatar
    From the Onion 2005.

NFL To Move All 32 Teams To Los Angeles

NEW YORK—National Football League commissioner Paul Tagliabue announced Tuesday that, after over a decade without a football team, Los Angeles would become the home of all 32 NFL franchises by 2010.

"The league has met with Los Angeles city officials several times over the past few years in an attempt to bring a football team to the nation's second-largest market," Tagliabue said in a press conference held to unveil the NFL's realignment plan. "I'm happy to announce that we have finally reached a decision: Every single NFL team will be relocated to the Los Angeles metropolitan area over the next five years."

"Los Angeles is a perfect football city," said Gene Washington, the NFL's director of football operations. "It's a mystery to me why no team has been able to make a go of it here during the modern era, when places like Pittsburgh and Green Bay enjoy rabid fan bases. Obviously, the solution that has always eluded us is to move the most popular teams here. I'm sure the die-hard followers of the Glendale Steelers and the Orange County Packers won't abandon their teams over a little thing like geography."

"Plus, the intricate L.A. highway system will cut team travel time by almost 25 percent," Washington added.
    http://www.theonion.com/article/nfl-...s-angeles-1845

Good times.

From Dan Patrick:

Quote Originally Posted by Left Coast View Post
    Spanos wanted a new taxpayer funded stadium, so he moves to pay rent at another billionaire's privately funded stadium?

Seems like all the stadium talk was just a charade.

Oh, and to Spanos from a native Angeleno: Get. The. $#@!. Out.
    Moving the team to LA immediately raises the value of the franchise, not as much as a sweetheart stadium deal of course

They'll have to change their fight song now:

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kimball View Post
    They'll have to change their fight song now:
    That's not Yakety Sax.

asshat bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812's Avatar
    Turrible this idea.

asshat EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? EscapedGoat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo Huxtable View Post
    1. There are worse cities, stadiums and fanbases that should facilitate a move more-so than the Chargers. Should have been JAX that loses a team.

2. Why do teams always keep the name when they change cities? Half of sports teams have names that make no sense to their region.

3. A team should be moving to Vegas, London or San Antonio more-so than a second team to LA

4. "I have a great idea for a logo, guys! It will be two interlocking letters with the second letter slightly lower and to the left of the first letter. I haven't checked to see if its been done before but I'm sure it will look awesome"

Number 2 is truth!

Sincerely,

The Utah Jazz

On a serious note, the NFL will have a team on the moon before San Antonio
    Last edited by EscapedGoat; 01-14-2017 at 05:48 PM.

bunghole mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants is a rep whore. mrgreenpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimbo View Post
    from what i've heard, spanos kids don't want to keep the team, so they're trying to increase the value of the team quickly so they can sell. That's why they don't want to spend their own money on a stadium

and supposedly according to one source (that they're listening to but is almost certainly bull$#@!) the value of hte team goes up by $2bn if they move

and we have a winner!

asshat Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Staples Center erupts in boos during today's Lakers-Clippers game when new Chargers logo shown on jumbotron.

Boooooooo

asshat DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO's Avatar

$#@!, the Chargers logo was the only thing about the franchise that was worth having.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    As probably the biggest San Diego Chargers fan on this board let me say, $#@! the LA Chargers. Its a kick in the gut. I followed that team my whole life and have had season tickets the last 8 or 9 years. I always joked that if they left I would become a free agent fan. Really I have no interest in randomly picking some new team to follow. The way the NFL and Dean $#@!ed the people of San Diego, I'm done with the NFL all together. D. O. N. E.
    I stopped caring about the NFL when the oilers left. I now watch the playoffs and an occasional regular season game. My only rooting interest is cheering for former horns and against the texans for their genericness and ineptitude. I haven't missed it and I don't think you will either.

asshat jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jshep34's Avatar
    Must spread rep before giving to wbt.....

bunghole n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. n64ra5 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo Huxtable View Post
    2. Why do teams always keep the name when they change cities? Half of sports teams have names that make no sense to their region.
    They were the LA Chargers in 1960.

asshat Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog Probably Shaggy upper class Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpa Derpa View Post
    Staples Center erupts in boos during today's Lakers-Clippers game when new Chargers logo shown on jumbotron.

Boooooooo
    Ironic since the Clippers were from San Diego via Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Ironic since the Clippers were from San Diego via Buffalo.
    yeah but the clippers weren't owned by the spanos family

a Rocker and a Roller AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan's Avatar
    The Rockets were in San Diego before the Clippers. Neither team lasted very long in San Diego. I remember going to San Diego Clippers games at the Sports Arena as a kid.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4