+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97
Results 4,801 to 4,807 of 4807

Thread: 2017 Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    I think his best hope is to make the league so incompetent in their handling of this that they have to reduce his suspension to save face. It is a slim hope, but I don't expect the courts to be much help.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    True. If the accuser publicly recanted her testimony and said she made it all up, I would more than half expect the NFL to still uphold the suspension. I'm also not sure why a reduction in suspension makes sense other than in a negotiation tactic.
    The lawsuit will have a chance (though it still seems like a small one) because it's based on the league not following procedures of their investigation and punishment.
    I'd almost be okay if they just made $#@!ing crazy chicks a punishable offense and use that as the basis for punishment. Is she lying? Maybe. Probably. Don't care. You chose poorly either way.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar

2017 Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

I canít believe that Goodell has final say regardless of what the courts or an arbitrator says.

So if a guy does nothing, Goodell can suspend him just because he woke up in a bad mood and no one has any recourse?

Cowboys just posted to Facebag. Suspension is upheld, although Zeke will play in game 1 against NY.

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Letting Zeke play in Game 1 is bull$#@!. The whole thing reeks of Salem in the 1600's, but if he's suspended then start it now.

It's like the NFL wants their hit from opening day against the Giants in its marquee game of the weekend, but then $#@! Elliott and the Cowboys.

asshat DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA Probably Shaggy upper class DSA's Avatar
    It's now officially open season on blackmailing NFL players. Who wants to claim they were sexually assaulted? 50/50 we get paid even without evidence.

bunghole TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses TexasGus grows his own roses
    Mason Crosby kicked me in the nuts on January 15th. That's sexual assault, right?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97