+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 427 428 429 430 431
Results 21,501 to 21,522 of 21522

Thread: 2017 Houston Astros Season Thread

asshat Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Pimphand's Avatar
    Was a nice run but dandy Don is tuning up

asshat smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasick Sailor View Post
    First thing that came to mind

asshat tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind's Avatar
    Verlander has 16 postseason appearances with a 3.39 ERA and a 7-5 record, in only one of his losses did the Tigers score more than 3 runs

asshat mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2 Shaggy Platinum mez2's Avatar
    You ain't shit if you ain't never been screwed up
    i posted it earlier, but was reported detroit was willing to pay some cash towards his contract should they move him.

bunghole CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CKHORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
    I'd also like to have Verlander/Wilson. I think Verlander would benefit from a change of scenery. At least in the short term, I think we could be a shot in his arm.

That said his contract makes my balls shrink.
    Who gives a $#@! about the money. They have plenty to spend over the next couple of years. I'll be worried about who we're giving up. No Tucker, Whitley or Martez. He was filthy yesterday. Sign of things to come.

the godfather HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf's Avatar
    you're either gonna have to give up guys that hurt, or you'll have to take on an ugly contract. likely not both, but definitely not neither. the only other real option is a rental, and i haven't seen us connected to anyone in that category.

seeing as how our young core will all be needing to get paid in the 2019-2023 and beyond timeframe, giving verlander a bunch of money in 2017-19 doesn't seem like the worst idea.

Finally get new tvs and direct hooked back up after my $#@! got fried by a lightening strike and the Astros are off tonight. Bunch of crap

asshat Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull is a rep whore. Horny Bull's Avatar

Dear sweet baby Jesus please let that happen

Gonna be weird for the O's to have to bat against him this weekend.

the godfather HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf's Avatar
    for those wondering, britton is under contract thru 2018. closest to a rental of the guys we're looking at.

asshat Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryGandorf View Post
    for those wondering, britton is under contract thru 2018. closest to a rental of the guys we're looking at.
    Think we'd have a chance to sign him to a longer-term deal in the Winter?

asshat Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper's Avatar
    How has Britton only pitched 15 innings?

Quote Originally Posted by Mack Tripper View Post
    Showalter treating most games like it's a wild card game?

asshat Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor grows his own roses Seasick Sailor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Tripper View Post
    He missed some time with a forearm injury.

asshat Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps Probably Shaggy upper class Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YeaTexasFight View Post
    Gonna be weird for the O's to have to bat against him this weekend.
    Or its gonna suck if he saves 2 games against us then gets traded to us

2017 Houston Astros Season Thread

No beuno if Britton gets two save opportunities this series with the O's starting two guys with ERAs over 7 and the one game they aren't is McCullers' day to pitch.

Time for that road offense to keep rolling

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Or its gonna suck if he saves 2 games against us then gets traded to us

Or he blows 2 saves to us and his confidence is shot

Or we trade for him tomorrow morning and gets 3 saves vs his former team this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Cooder View Post
    Or we trade for him tomorrow morning and gets 3 saves vs his former team this weekend
    i'll take zero save chances for both teams combined, please.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    This trade deadline has me feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    This trade deadline has me feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve
    Has me feeling like Halloween.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 427 428 429 430 431