+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: CNN Memes

asshat 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335's Avatar
    This sums it up nicely:

asshat SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut Shaggy Silver Club SpiralOut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newy25 View Post
    Your ignorance of the events of Germany in the late 20's and 30's is astounding. It is NOT the first thing Hitler did or even the 100th thing Hitler did. I beg you to read about German history, learn about the events of Nazi Germany and then take the appropriate amount of time to feel ashamed at yourself for your current understanding of the events from that era.
    I guess in sweetjones' mind Alex Jones is Trump's Goebbels?

When Trump gets legislation through Congress that shuts down CNN, the NYT, etc. and then installs his own Trump News Network that is the only news organization in the nation, then get back to me and we'll talk about how he's Hitler. Until then this is all just chickens coming home to roost for corrupt and greedy corporate news infotainment.

asshat crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn has a gigantic e-peen. crimsonlonghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the immortal Elvis Presto View Post
    The free media is twitter and the internet. The corporate media is agenda driven globalists seeking ratings. People don't need to get their news from cnn, fox, nbc etc any more.
    Honestly, it kind of makes me sad - and a little ragey - when I hear people take the MSM at face value and act like those outlets are above partisanship. It also drives me nuts when they quote from those outlets' stories when they are trying to prove a point and when you disagree they think you aren't worth the debate because you aren't willing to accept their premise that the MSM is an unbiased source of information.

My mother in law does this sort of thing all the time when she's at my house: she'll bring up a political topic in normal conversation and then act offended when I disagree with the take she got from CNN or Charlie Rose or ask her to consider her sources.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag View Post
    Discredit the media while we rape and plunder. First in the authoritarian handbook.
    wow, just wow.

asshat FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post
    This sums it up nicely:
    Because they are so much smarter and better than us rebel s$#@!

asshat sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum sawbonz Shaggy Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones View Post
    About 30 percent of Germans were in favor of Hitler smashing the free media too. Once he got control, that number increased, because it was unsafe not to get with the program.

Let me know when kushner starts handing out pieces of flair

asshat MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmenides View Post
    Whats funny is RIGHT NOW under the "progressives" the media is 100% controlled and opinions against the $#@!heads in power are illegal. Thought crime is illegal right now in Germanistan, what a $#@!hole. You can see why those looney lefties "antifa" commies are rioting so hard. Once the communists take control the most disillusioned are the ones that were supposed to be put in power.

FIFY

yo parmy, to do de youtube, drop the "s" in https and put the word "video" in brackets, before, and "/video" in brackets after and it should appear oh and change "youtu.be" and the like to "youtube.com".

bunghole Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiralOut View Post
    I guess in sweetjones' mind Alex Jones is Trump's Goebbels?
    Heh.

The level of disparity in competency between what the NSDAP did in terms of propaganda and what we see daily from these jack-offs is immeasurable.Trump and his P.R. team couldn't get through one week of a focused propaganda campaign without Trump going off the reservation and stepping on his $#@!.

Goebbels was evil, but also ruthlessly effective. He picked up on the power of radio broadcasts long before anyone else and control of the German state radio network was what he and Hitler really sought and once they got that, the game was over.

Most Germans didn't see the press as "free" or a "watchdog" anyway. One of the few areas where Nazi propaganda and reality met was in terms of the high level of Jewish ownership of major newspapers and print publishing overall. The national wave of anti-semitism in Germany neutered the impact of the press before Hitler had the chance to weaken it. It didn't matter what business it was, any industry with that level of Jewish dominance was going to be uprooted once the Nazis got in.

asshat MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Ray View Post
    Heh.

The level of disparity in competency between what the NSDAP did in terms of propaganda and what we see daily from these jack-offs is immeasurable.Trump and his P.R. team couldn't get through one week of a focused propaganda campaign without Trump going off the reservation and stepping on his $#@!.

Goebbels was evil, but also ruthlessly effective. He picked up on the power of radio broadcasts long before anyone else and control of the German state radio network was what he and Hitler really sought and once they got that, the game was over.

Most Germans didn't see the press as "free" or a "watchdog" anyway. One of the few areas where Nazi propaganda and reality met was in terms of the high level of Jewish ownership of major newspapers and print publishing overall. The national wave of anti-semitism in Germany neutered the impact of the press before Hitler had the chance to weaken it. It didn't matter what business it was, any industry with that level of Jewish dominance was going to be uprooted once the Nazis got in.
    trump tweets "oh look a squirrell" shady ray "where where?"

trump picks shady ray's pocket while shady ray is looking for the squirrel.

with this miniscule level of intelligence among his enemies trump is doing this while jumping on beds with peeing whores and not even breaking a sweat, and the rubes he is shucking are all double jointed patting themselves on the back for beaing the smarteristest peepuls in da worl and $#@!ting their depends at the same time, MULTITASKING, whoop.

bunghole Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray Shaggy Bronze Club Shady Ray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhlegm View Post
    trump tweets "oh look a squirrell it's Ivanka, Melania and some other Eastern European broads" shady ray "where where?"

trump picks shady ray's pocket while shady ray is looking for the squirrel a nut.
    Fify.

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    well that's a damn masterpiece

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar

asshat Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament's Avatar
    These just get better and better.

asshat Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen.
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    Ha ha some of these are good.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    Ha ha some of these are good.
    Yeah you've got to be able to laugh at your party and theirs or you're really not thinking..

asshat Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnBoard View Post
    Yeah you've got to be able to laugh at your party and theirs or you're really not thinking..
    The Democrats aren't my party.

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar
    CPUSA is your party, right?

Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    CPUSA is your party, right?
    I'm on the side of reason. Something you abandoned long ago.

Did I say they were ? "Your party and theirs" were the operative words there. Nobody was labeling you......

I'm on the side of reason. Something you abandoned long ago.
    you go too far sir... too far...

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar
    I'm on the side of treason. Something you abandoned long ago.
    Fify

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Ray View Post
    Fify.
    six a one and half a dozen of the other, and ya still looked and he still picked yer pocket.

lulz
    Last edited by MrPhlegm; 07-10-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freyguy View Post
    well that's a damn masterpiece
    warner bros loony tunes, best damn cartoons ever made. only thing that comes close is rocky n bullwinkle.

Military Veteran Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    Wow.

asshat Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73's Avatar

asshat Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73's Avatar
    Long, but a good one. Nails it.

Last edited by Solamente73; 07-10-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Dazed and Confused

asshat Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death's Avatar
    Fake news paddle ftw

HANDS UP DONT DOX.
    http://truthfeed.com/hands-up-dont-d...awesome/90054/

sheesh, TURN THE PHUCKING PHONE SIDEWAYS MILO.

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente73 View Post
    I can only pos rep Vertigo so many times. Someone hit him up again for me. This and the Vader one are outstanding.

Oh, $#@!, sorry Vertigo, didn't mean to doublepost. Would rep but already did for Vader.
    Last edited by Solamente73; 07-11-2017 at 06:20 PM.

asshat Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down's Avatar
    it's only unthinkable if you don't think it!
    Bugs is outstanding. I think this is the winner.

asshat zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Down View Post
    You know Pence would never ride like that at 1:05.

asshat zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club zork Shaggy Bronze Club

bunghole FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses FamousJameis grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by zork View Post
    + rep

Military Veteran Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    Wow, pos rep

asshat Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament Shaggy Gold Club Parliament's Avatar
    "Friggen' chemicals that turn the frogs gay!"

Quote Originally Posted by zork View Post
    It's even better because Trump was born on third base.

asshat Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down's Avatar

These are just so awesome. In what other nation in the world can you make fun of your President and revere him at the same time?

God Bless America!

this hillary spazzing out made this one

yes. she is in the slap one as well. funny, all fun no violence, aka not real. good use of facial expressions on the avatar heads.

asshat Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim Shaggy Silver Club Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Only a coward laments over a past unlived.
    That's some top quality work right there

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast