+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Official Appreciation for the Mods thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    That's exactly something a TOR sock would say.
    You caught me. You caught the tater.

asshat ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club
    Lol. I love how Rocco 'ignores' people. Not sure the poor $#@! knows what that means.

Mentions Derka in 8-10 posts a day. 'Ignoring'

Lmao.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER12 View Post
    Oh, so that's why you redded me. Oh well have some green instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    Did you just pos rep Rocko?
    yeah i'm gonna need to know the answer to this as well.

Confusionist SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    yeah i'm gonna need to know the answer to this as well.
    Absolutetly NOT, just wanted to tease him and see how excited he would get. He got the big red tampon with no string, that way he will be digging in his sandy vag for days trying to take it out. Hell, he'll probably enjoy that,,,damn.
    Last edited by SHOOTER12; 07-27-2017 at 06:41 AM.

Rocko keeps beating the drum that the military won't accept people with bad credit. We know that is not true because his 545 credit score self got to enlist, so I googled to see what the deal was.

Apparently it has nothing to do with credit score but more the income/debt ratio you own. E.g. you can't have monthly debts of $2,000 if you only gross $4,000 (I think it's 40% ratio). So, there you have it. The military holds you to the same standard as an apartment complex when determining what you can afford for rent and Rocko trying to say that you can't have bad credit (implying he has good credit or that his enlistment was an accomplishment of his financial savvy?) is another Rocko delusion.

Intellectual Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    This message is hidden because SHOOTER12 is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because RubyMan is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because ChitTownDoc is on your ignore list.
    I love this place. Thanks to the mods again for such a great feature.

You love this place because it allows you to ignore anyone with a different idea or opinion than you. Helluva thing to boast about.

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    I wish both of you two $#@!s would ignore each other and shut the $#@! up

asshat F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250 Shaggy Gold Club F250's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by immortal13 View Post
    I wish both of you two $#@!s would ignore each other and shut the $#@! up
    It's like a limp $#@! sword fight.

asshat Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyMan View Post
    Rocko keeps beating the drum that the military won't accept people with bad credit. We know that is not true because his 545 credit score self got to enlist, so I googled to see what the deal was.

Apparently it has nothing to do with credit score but more the income/debt ratio you own. E.g. you can't have monthly debts of $2,000 if you only gross $4,000 (I think it's 40% ratio). So, there you have it. The military holds you to the same standard as an apartment complex when determining what you can afford for rent and Rocko trying to say that you can't have bad credit (implying he has good credit or that his enlistment was an accomplishment of his financial savvy?) is another Rocko delusion.
    Mmm I don't know, doesn't your debt to credit ratio affect your credit score though? I got a secured card from Wells Fargo and when I charge over a certain percentage it makes my score go down, when I pay it off then my score goes back up

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Mmm I don't know, doesn't your debt to credit ratio affect your credit score though? I got a secured card from Wells Fargo and when I charge over a certain percentage it makes my score go down, when I pay it off then my score goes back up
    The factors determining credit score include payment history and amount of debt, but they also include types of credit used, length of credit history, and how much new credit that a person opens up. Each is assigned a weight (percentage). Theoretically, a person's credit score could be deemed satisfactory without his or her income/debt ratio being okay because credit scores do not factor in income at all.

Mmmm I don't know, it got teeth don't it?!

asshat Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGundy'sRant View Post
    The factors determining credit score include payment history and amount of debt, but they also include types of credit used, length of credit history, and how much new credit that a person opens up. Each is assigned a weight (percentage). Theoretically, a person's credit score could be deemed satisfactory without his or her income/debt ratio being okay because credit scores do not factor in income at all.
    Ok I see. Now I'm new credit and have had my card for a year and I always make my payments on time but my score fluctuates depending on how much I've charged

Mmmm I don't know, it got teeth don't it?!
    Yes? No? I don't know, maybe

Mmmm, I don't know....you can't do eeeverything

Ok I see. Now I'm new credit and have had my card for a year and I always make my payments on time but my score fluctuates depending on how much I've charged
    Your card usage in a given month affects credit utilization, which is a component of your credit score. A few months back, I requested and got a credit line increase from my bank applied to my credit card. I didn't spend the card more than normal that month and my score received a moderate bump.

asshat BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13's Avatar
    My 2 middle fingers down, other 2 poking out. Thumb tucked in yeah I'm reppin my block.
    We were taught in Finance that the general rule of thumb is to not exceed 30% of the line of credit or else your score will go down. And that includes if you were to make a purchase that exceeds the 30% threshold and immediately pay your credit card off.

asshat PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang's Avatar
    Percent of Credit Line utilization is a big factor in many credit scores. You'd be surprised the difference between 0%, 1% and 5%. I've actually taken a hit when there's a $0 balance at reporting time, vs. 1%. They like to see you utilizing it, paying it off, and carrying a small balance at the end of the month usually.

The main point is Rocko's lie he kept floating was "you can't have bad credit to join the military". That's not true, in a snapshot in time when you apply, you just can't have debt/income ratio exceeding 40%. That's what they look at, not the credit score (even though debt to income influences credit score, etc.):

Enlisting man A has a 530 credit score, but currently makes $3500 gross monthly income and lives at home with no mortgage/rent and only pays $400 for his truck payment and has no credit cards. He is accepted.

Enlisting man B has a 630 credit score, makes $3500 gross monthly income, but has a $500 truck payment, $1000 in credit card debt and his wife's care is in his name for $300 a month, he isn't eligible.

Even with that "disqualification" there are plenty of ways to game it, and they do.

tl;dr Rocko is wrong and wants people to think he has awesome credit and financial acumen.
    Last edited by RubyMan; 07-28-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi View Post
    Your card usage in a given month affects credit utilization, which is a component of your credit score. A few months back, I requested and got a credit line increase from my bank applied to my credit card. I didn't spend the card more than normal that month and my score received a moderate bump.
    Seriously, you can do that? Increase your credit line and your score goes up? That's like finance sorcery.

Quote Originally Posted by PvilleStang View Post
    Percent of Credit Line utilization is a big factor in many credit scores. You'd be surprised the difference between 0%, 1% and 5%. I've actually taken a hit when there's a $0 balance at reporting time, vs. 1%. They like to see you utilizing it, paying it off, and carrying a small balance at the end of the month usually.
    That seems wrong though, if you pay it off in full it shouldn't penalize you. Unfair but makes sense, I've done this and seen my score go down and couldn't understand why

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    It's because if there is never a balance, they don't see that you are using it. It just gets reported as $0. Use it so that the amount gets posted as a balance on your statement. Pay that off before the next statement so that there are no finance charges. Use it again. Repeat. It shows responsibility in that you are using it and paying it off. That makes you trustworthy with your credit.

Same thing with your credit limit. If you have a $1000 credit limit and have a balance of $100 at the end of the month, it shows you are using 10% of your available credit. If it gets bumped to $10,000 but you still have a $100 balance, it's only 1%. They see you as responsible because you have a bunch of credit available, but you aren't just irresponsibly using whatever you are allowed. It's all about being responsible and trustworthy with your credit. If you are responsible, they'll give you more credit, hoping that you will charge a bunch of stuff to get them their 3%. But to do it responsibly, where you pay it back.

Of course, they also like when you don't and carry a balance and pay interest, but that doesn't make you credit-worthy. That just makes you a sucker.
    Last edited by skipperj; 07-28-2017 at 11:12 AM.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Dear Mods,

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much! I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

Regards,

South Austin

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    I appreciate the mods today.

Banned RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them. RubyFan names their bicycles. All three of them.
    I always appreciate the mods. Being baited into a thred$#@! over the ignore button won't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyFan View Post
    I always appreciate the mods. Being baited into a thred$#@! over the ignore button won't change that.
    Really? Wow. $#@! you dude.

Banned Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore. Kevin is a rep whore.
    This thread has been eye opening.

Kevin is Rocko!

Intellectual Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    Kevin is Rocko!

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    I appreciate the mods today.
    Everyday for me

Lol. I'm fairly sure that my 75+ active duty military clients (criminal defense/CPS) do not have anything resembling "good credit".

asshat Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet's Avatar
    No they can't. They'd rather follow you around the whole board
    Like following a person in a rowboat around?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4