+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Official Appreciation for the Mods thread

Military Veteran Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    Back on topic, the mods really don't get enough credit for dealing with us $#@!s.

The least most of you guys can do is to give a small donation to the place you all seem to hate me on.

asshat Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    I bet any woman who has seen that tattoo is either a medical professional, or a regular consumer of multiple cheeseburgers a day.

HEY MODS!! Just checking in here to let ya know you guys rock your $#@!ing socks off

as you're well aware, i already show my gratitude in fortuitous donations. monthly installments of course.

anywayz, peace and love. no hard feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Back on topic, the mods really don't get enough credit for dealing with us $#@!s.

The least most of you guys can do is to give a small donation to the place you all seem to hate me on.
    You said this wasn't about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester-Peterson View Post
    HEY MODS!! Just checking in here to let ya know you guys rock your $#@!ing socks off

as you're well aware, i already show my gratitude in fortuitous donations. monthly installments of course.

anywayz, peace and love. no hard feelings
    Hhahah

asshat RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM's Avatar
    Despite my impending doom, I wanted to be sure to give the mods the recognition they deserve. We have the some great mods who work tirelessly to keep this site going and we need to acknowledged that.

So thank you mods for creating and managing such an excellent site full of $#@!s. Without this site a lot of us would be forced to post on ones which are much more $#@!ty.

Kudos to the mods: Blacklab, hayden_horn, immamac, and pancho. Your work doesn't go unappreciated.

asshat TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ Shaggy Platinum TJ's Avatar
    Can't see the OP cause of glorious ignore feature. What's it say? Lemme guess: trying to buy goodwill with mods because there's finally a groundswell for fatwa.

$#@!ing tool.

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    Grendel brought entertainment. He was totally harmless and completely entertaining. Rocko is a trolling, baiting, slack jawed $#@!ing dunce who ruins almost every thread he posts on. He's stupid and combative and he insists on relentlessly arguing over topics which he *knows* he knows nothing about. Nine times out of ten anyway. The one time out of ten times where he owns himself and brings the lulz isn't even close to being worth the other nine times that bones the thread into the ground.
    His posts are stupid and combative and relentlessly argues?

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction's Avatar
    Silent Treatment. It's the only way to deal with an attention whore. Put the $#@! holster on ignore.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markstanco View Post
    His posts are stupid and combative and relentlessly argues?

Exactly. Rich coming from Derka.

The fact we haven't heard any "stfu" responses for any "mods" named in the OP means maybe the syphocant is doing something right. Putting them in an awkward situation at least. Is like trying to break up with a psycho girl after she gave you a gift.

asshat Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyMan View Post
    The fact we haven't heard any "stfu" responses for any "mods" named in the OP means maybe the syphocant is doing something right. ....
    Is this a dyslexic sycophant?

Syphocan't?

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    did drew get banned and is reincarnated as ruby?

asshat HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04's Avatar
    There are a few socks on this thread.

asshat Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer probably preboards planes Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    I just saw a cool news story on my Facebook feed about Charles Manson getting paroled and relocated to Joshua, Texas. I only mention this because even fake news is something I would rather read than whatever it is OP had to say.

God, I love "ignore".

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    I don't know whose sock Ruby is, but he's terrible.

asshat HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca's Avatar
    You're telling us we need to appreciate and acknowledge the mods...the same mods who see fit to ban you from their site on an extremely regular basis. You also say that their work shouldn't go unnoticed, and trust me, when they finally ban you forever we will all appreciate the $#@! out of them for it.

"I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man"

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange Probably Shaggy upper class BigOrange's Avatar
    my god.

just when i think rocko can't get any dumber, he does something like this.

just wow.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    God damn it, just ignore Rocko, and Jade and Vic and Derka and me for christs sake. Who cares that much to go on a $#@!ing fatwa to ban someone who's basically just annoying and/or says crazy that you don't believe with?

Baylor apologists, and tow boy, and similar type guys are the only ones that really deserve bans. You guys get so $#@!ing butt hurt and everyone jumps on the band wagon that it makes other people not want to join in because it's ridiculous. Why do you think Jade, and quite a few others who aren't as vocal, pos rep and support him even though they probably don't like him much either?

I just don't get why it's so hard to ignore him, and others you don't like, or just roll with it. He's not hurting anyone. He's just annoying with dumb takes. Y'all really are taking this too serious.

Also, just to be clear you won't find a Pos Rep from me to him either. I don't like him either and will not pos rep him for his stupid takes anymore than anyone else should.
    Last edited by drew8117; 07-17-2017 at 09:19 AM.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    shut up, drew.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    You are $#@!ing delusional tool. I still don't know why my existence bothers you so much but I'll give you the same advice I do everyone else. Put me on ignore or deal with it.

These little pot shots are $#@!ing worthless. You're a peice of $#@! and continue to prove it every time you think you're being clever. I don't even know who ruby man is, but if he annoys you son much he's probably not as bad a guy as you're making out. $#@!.
    Last edited by drew8117; 07-17-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    shut up, drew.
    No4.

Yikes, what did I accidentally start? Sorry guys-- I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone and I especially didn't mean to be the catalyst for posters to turn on each other in insult and fighting.

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar
    Don't taze me bro. You're great. Really.

asshat Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    shut up, drew.
    Hahahaha

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction's Avatar
    Anyone else read drew's posts in the voice of a fat chick?

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Anyone else read drew's posts in the voice of a fat chick?
    he's going to grow up to be angry veteran wife.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Pos rep for days.

asshat PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang probably preboards planes PvilleStang's Avatar
    Grendel brought entertainment. He was totally harmless and completely entertaining. Rocko is a trolling, baiting, slack jawed $#@!ing dunce who ruins almost every thread he posts on. He's stupid and combative and he insists on relentlessly arguing over topics which he *knows* he knows nothing about. Nine times out of ten anyway. The one time out of ten times where he owns himself and brings the lulz isn't even close to being worth the other nine times that bones the thread into the ground.

Confusionist SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12's Avatar
    You'll have to tell more folks who keep giving me green. I can't give enough money to this place for its system of checks and balances in the face of groupthink.

If only the posters usernames were shown....we'd know who some of his socks are.

asshat Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew8117 View Post
    God damn it, just ignore Rocko, and Jade and Vic and Derka and me for christs sake. Who cares that much to go on a $#@!ing fatwa to ban someone who's basically just annoying and/or says crazy that you don't believe with?

Baylor apologists, and tow boy, and similar type guys are the only ones that really deserve bans. You guys get so $#@!ing butt hurt and everyone jumps on the band wagon that it makes other people not want to join in because it's ridiculous. Why do you think Jade, and quite a few others who aren't as vocal, pos rep and support him even though they probably don't like him much either?

I just don't get why it's so hard to ignore him, and others you don't like, or just roll with it. He's not hurting anyone. He's just annoying with dumb takes. Y'all really are taking this too serious.

Also, just to be clear you won't find a Pos Rep from me to him either. I don't like him either and will not pos rep him for his stupid takes anymore than anyone else should.
    Well hell yeah I am anti fatwa because they tried to fatwa me TWICE!

asshat Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze Definitely Shaggy upper class Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Well hell yeah I am anti fatwa because they tried to fatwa me TWICE!
    Shut up Jade. Everyone knows thirst is stronger than fatwa.

Without the jihad the fatwa is empty.

asshat Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade Definitely Shaggy upper class Jade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Shut up Jade. Everyone knows thirst is stronger than fatwa.
    $#@! your muthafuckin fatwa

Kinky.

asshat spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes's Avatar
    he's going to grow up to be angry veteran wife.
    Could be worse, he could be a biker

or a yankee.

asshat Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa Shaggy Silver Club Herpa Derpa's Avatar
    It's like raaaiiinnn...

Simply breathtaking.

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    Yikes, what did I accidentally start? Sorry guys-- I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone and I especially didn't mean to be the catalyst for posters to turn on each other in insult and fighting.
    My patience is wearing thin Sockboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    My patience is wearing thin Sockboy
    I don't understand; is it a "sock" when you are a poster in good standing and reincarnate due to doxx/personal reasons?

asshat HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04's Avatar
    PM Juicy

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew8117 View Post

Negged

asshat ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club ChiTownDoc Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    $#@! your muthafuckin fatwa
    Negged.

asshat Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet Definitely Shaggy upper class Gatorubet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownDoc View Post
    Negged.

asshat Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell Shaggy Gold Club Chest Rockwell's Avatar
    I don't understand; is it a "sock" when you are a poster in good standing and reincarnate due to doxx/personal reasons?
    Ruby is Ray?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast