+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Aussie Woman Killed By US Police For No Reason

asshat Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Minneapolis police now have to turn on cameras as soon as they start responding to 911 call. Police union boss is not happy.

Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the union representing rank-and-file Minneapolis officers, said in a statement that the “rapid changes to the body camera policy initiated at the direction of Mayor Hodges are a knee-jerk reaction and politically motivated.”

Lieutenant Kroll called Ms. Damond’s death “a terrible tragedy,” but claimed that “the officers were in compliance with existing body camera policy.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/u...ting.html?_r=0

asshat RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    Where do you think these judges worked before being elected/appointed to the bench?
    We just had a JP resign to become Chief Deputy at the Sheriffs Office. He was real sad he had to resign to get more pay and benefits and could no longer dispense equal and fair justice.

Police unions are the worst.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Quote Originally Posted by woohorn View Post
    I don't get that. She was shot almost 30 minutes after cops arrived.

Why did she wait 30 minutes to approach and slap their car ("ambush" them)?
    She was playing hard to get ?

So this sorry $#@!er still won't give his statement. Why isn't he fired?

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Minneapolis police now have to turn on cameras as soon as they start responding to 911 call. Police union boss is not happy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/u...ting.html?_r=0
    Lt. Kroll contradicts himself so strongly there. They were in compliance, yet we have no helpful video. That pretty much dictates a change in policy, dontcha think? JFC.

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMHammer View Post
    Above. The. Law.

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    Total bull$#@!

asshat Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide Shaggy Gold Club Deuterium Oxide's Avatar
    that's unbelievable

It's hard to admit to being a tiny little coward who shot at a loud noise.

asshat SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG Shaggy Bronze Club SDG's Avatar
    He should be fired, but he doesn't have to give a statement per the 5th.

When will the good cops speak out against all the bad cops? Why arent the good cops demanding the bad cops be punished?

asshat MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Lange View Post
    When will the good cops speak out against all the bad cops? Why arent the good cops demanding the bad cops be punished?

LAUNCELOT is preventing it.

asshat Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Lange View Post
    For the same reason they - and a lot of you - go to the local Church of the God of Your Choice: because they're followers, not leaders. They spent their entire lives learning and re-learning the primary lesson of school and life: when an alarm occurs, shut up, sit down, and do whatever an authority figure tells you to do, even if that authority figure is a cartoon or a voice in your head.

The voice is telling them "If you're not a cop, you're little people."

And you know what happens to little people...

Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    He should be fired, but he doesn't have to give a statement per the 5th.
    I get that he has 5th amendment rights. But apparently NOTHING is a fireable offense for the police. If shooting somebody and refusing to talk to investigators get you placed on administrative leave, apparently nothing is a fireable offense. Taxpayers are still paying this stupid $#@!'s salary. Bizarre.

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser's Avatar
    I'm not versed in this delineation of police law but isn't there a different between having to cooperate with an internal investigation and having anything stemming from that as self-incriminating being protected because of his 5th amendment rights.

If I'm a UPS driver and I run over an innocent pedestrian in an alley who I claimed was trying to rob me because they tapped by truck and maybe I was on meds or booze...they can tell me, "Here's us saying nothing you tell us can be handed over to a criminal/civil prosecution"...but you're as $#@! gonna tell us everything that happened otherwise you're not on leave, you're fired, and we're revoking your retirement account and benefits and you'll never work in this industry again---'Cause we BACK THE BROWN!. But if you work with us, we'll just put you on paid leave and see that you get union representation. Rough analogy, I know. But can't the police union tell this guy he has to give a statement and cooperate with investigators and we'll keep you on leave and protect your ass and make you sure you avoid serious D.A. scrutiny.

Aren't his constitutional rights different from his union protection/ability to keep job and benefits?

asshat Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    I'm not versed in this delineation of police law but isn't there a different between having to cooperate with an internal investigation and having anything stemming from that as self-incriminating being protected because of his 5th amendment rights.

If I'm a UPS driver and I run over an innocent pedestrian in an alley who I claimed was trying to rob me because they tapped by truck and maybe I was on meds or booze...they can tell me, "Here's us saying nothing you tell us can be handed over to a criminal/civil prosecution"...but you're as $#@! gonna tell us everything that happened otherwise you're not on leave, you're fired, and we're revoking your retirement account and benefits and you'll never work in this industry again---'Cause we BACK THE BROWN!. But if you work with us, we'll just put you on paid leave and see that you get union representation. Rough analogy, I know. But can't the police union tell this guy he has to give a statement and cooperate with investigators and we'll keep you on leave and protect your ass and make you sure you avoid serious D.A. scrutiny.

Aren't his constitutional rights different from his union protection/ability to keep job and benefits?
    You aren't talking about cops, you're talking about little people. But that's understandable.

One could make the case that the way he's behaving is HOW he keeps his job. Doing exactly what the union and PD want from an officer.

Yes.

Yes.
    Yep. And to make it more awesome, here in Texas, efforts to diminish public employee unions have exceptions for the benefit of cops.

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    Yep. And to make it more awesome, here in Texas, efforts to diminish public employee unions have exceptions for the benefit of cops.
    Yeah, that was pretty sad that our legislation is chasing after public employee unions, but they specifically exempt cops and firefighters.

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty sad that our legislation is chasing after public employee unions, but they specifically exempt cops and firefighters.
    Heroes.

No news. She's still dead; he's still employed. I'll bet if he would have written a manifesto questioning women's ability to do police work, they would have managed to fire him by now.

batshit crazy burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos Shaggy Silver Club burntorangebongos's Avatar
    So sad. she slapped the car to get them to stop so she could speak to them and lost her life. And these terribly trained cops are already in fear for their lives by just driving down the ally responding to a call. He already had the gun in his lap. It seems that he shot her before she even speaks to them because the window was still up. Why is the window up if you are responding to a call about a woman maybe being raped? Wouldn't you want to hear for the possible cries of a victim?

A reasonable citizen would believe that calling the police was a good plan to help out someone that might be in trouble. The thing is, she was white so she is naive in thinking that she is safe from causing them to fear her. She slapped the car to get their attention and walked/ran up to the window to speak to them and that was her fatal mistake. Cops are now scared and will have their guns out ready to shoot in communities like Minneapolis. That is the lesson that we should all get out of this event.
    Is that poor training or chicken $#@! cop behavior? If they are training them to worry for their lives first over using common sense, then this is going to keep happening over and over. All he had to do was say put your hands where I can see them! But the window was rolled up. How can you do your job if you aren't going to engage common sense but instead act like you are in a war zone from the jump? If he hadn't shot a white lady, I don't think the police chief lady would have lost her job. It is obvious that something is wrong in their training and culture. Be scared for your life and shoot first is not safe for the communities you are supposed to protect.

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burntorangebongos View Post
    So sad. she slapped the car to get them to stop so she could speak to them and lost her life. And these terribly trained cops are already in fear for their lives by just driving down the ally responding to a call. He already had the gun in his lap. It seems that he shot her before she even speaks to them because the window was still up. Why is the window up if you are responding to a call about a woman maybe being raped? Wouldn't you want to hear for the possible cries of a victim?

A reasonable citizen would believe that calling the police was a good plan to help out someone that might be in trouble. The thing is, she was white so she is naive in thinking that she is safe from causing them to fear her. She slapped the car to get their attention and walked/ran up to the window to speak to them and that was her fatal mistake. Cops are now scared and will have their guns out ready to shoot in communities like Minneapolis. That is the lesson that we should all get out of this event.
    Is that poor training or chicken $#@! cop behavior? If they are training them to worry for their lives first over using common sense, then this is going to keep happening over and over. All he had to do was say put your hands where I can see them! But the window was rolled up. How can you do your job if you aren't going to engage common sense but instead act like you are in a war zone from the jump? If he hadn't shot a white lady, I don't think the police chief lady would have lost her job. It is obvious that something is wrong in their training and culture. Be scared for your life and shoot first is not safe for the communities you are supposed to protect.
    You're assuming she really did slap the car

Quote Originally Posted by immortal13 View Post
    You're assuming she really did slap the car
    If only the vehicle and personnel audia/video equipment hadn't been malfunctioning. Damn shame.

I hope they put that trigger happy cop away for life...

Are we sure there wasn't a goat?

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser's Avatar
    Wait, rape and Goats? Are we sure this wasn't Texas A&M-Minneapolis campus?

It's amazing to me how long this officer has managed to stay away from the investigating authorities? That mayor dropped hellfire that first week and hasn''t done jack$#@! since then but raise campaign money.

Wait, rape and Goats?
    There's a mildly famous song that claims goat rapers need love, too.

asshat RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Long View Post
    Aggy War Hymn?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Long View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Aggy War Hymn?
    Judging by the subject matter, it'd be more likely Agy Love Hymn, nah? More meaningful on so many levels.

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Well, if coked out children soldiers in the Congo can do it....
    http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...7517a005cf3e4b

THE Minneapolis police union boss has penned an extraordinary letter in support of the cop who shot dead Australian woman Justine Damond, saying prosecutors should not take into account that she was a “fine young woman”.

Ms Damond, a 40-year-old bride-to-be, was shot dead by police officer Mohamed Noor in Minneapolis on July 15 after she called 911 to report a possible sexual assault.

Writing in the Star Tribune, Minneapolis Police Officers Federation president Bill Kroll argued that Hennepin Country attorney Mike Freeman showed a “lack of professionalism” when he said on Sunday he was “saddened by the death of this fine young woman” and that the shooting “shouldn’t have happened”.

Mr Kroll wrote that Mr Freeman’s comments demonstrated he was “focusing on the status of the person lost rather than the events leading to a tragic loss”.

“We want an assurance that Noor will not be charged simply on the basis of Damond’s status as a fine young woman in a nice neighbourhood,” Mr Kroll wrote.

“The status of the deceased as a fine young woman, while true, is not and should not be part of an objective decision to charge anyone with a crime.

Mohamed Noor, the Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed Justine Damond, an Australian yoga teacher and spiritual healer.

“This case is tragic, and so are the too many other deaths that have occurred in our city.

“This comment brings Freeman’s objectivity into question.”

Mr Kroll appeared to be speaking out due to violence against cops in the city.

“Police officers are being killed at an increasing rate,” he wrote.

“Worse, irresponsible comments by public officials are fuelling the creation of police widows and widowers.”

Mr Noor has not been detained over the shooting and he is yet to answer any questions from authorities about what happened that night.

The independent investigator into the incident, the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, turned its findings over to Mr Freeman on Tuesday and he will now determine whether there is enough evidence to bring charges against Mr Noor.

Ms Damond’s family has been vocal in calling for a transparent investigation where there “is no stone left unturned”.
    “We trust that the Hennepin County attorney’s determination will be based on an astute assessment of the facts,” the family wrote in a statement this week.

Investigators have determined that Mr Noor shot at Ms Damond across his partner and out of a police car door where she was standing in her pyjamas.
    — with AAP

the entire letter in the Tribune:

http://www.startribune.com/police-un...ity/444297583/

I am a police officer and not qualified to comment on the ethical implications of the comments that Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman made Sunday at a Minneapolis neighborhood forum about the police shooting of Justine Ruszczyk Damond (“Freeman fields Damond questions,” Sept. 11), but I am a part of this community and thus qualified to comment on the lack of professionalism shown and the impact of these comments on equal treatment for our law enforcement community.

If the goal is to be fair and balanced in response to concerns voiced by the community, then we need to be sure that the community is aware of hard facts affecting the daily lives of officers and citizens. Police officers are being killed at an increasing rate. Worse, irresponsible comments by public officials are fueling the creation of police widows and widowers. Case in point — five new police widows in Dallas after Gov. Mark Dayton’s comments on the tragic loss of Philando Castile’s life. Another fact: Gun deaths of officers increased 56 percent in 2016. Another fact: 1 in 3 of officers shot were killed in an ambush. A final fact: Freeman missed an opportunity to inform the public and begin the process of community rebuilding.

The death of Damond is a tragedy by anyone’s standards, as is the death of any person we know and love. Freeman should be well-acquainted with these tragedies and should be able to answer a simple question — “why officer Mohamed Noor wasn’t sitting in jail as a civilian would be after a deadly shooting.”

Officer Noor’s treatment is in line with other citizens following shootings. There are many examples of cooperative citizens being detained but not arrested, as was the case for Noor. These cases include the 2016 shooting by a security guard in Eagan, the 2014 shooting of Keyonte Thompson in St. Paul and the 2015 shooting of Lavauntai Broadbent in St. Paul. None of the citizens involved in these shootings was “sitting in jail” awaiting the outcome of a thorough investigation.

For Freeman to say he cannot answer this question because he has not thought about it that way is concerning, because it shows he is not familiar with the fair treatment of either police or civilians. The reality is that when any investigation goes on past the first 36 to 48 hours, people are not held in jail until a charging decision is made. After that decision, all citizens are entitled to bail or release on conditions.

Freeman’s comments that “I’m saddened by the death of this fine young woman” and that “it didn’t have to happen — it shouldn’t have happened” show he is focusing on the status of the person lost rather than the events leading to a tragic loss. This comment breaks with the imperative that fairness cross all socioeconomic boundaries. We want an assurance that Noor will not be charged simply on the basis of Damond’s status as a fine young woman in a nice neighborhood. The status of the deceased as a fine young woman, while true, is not and should not be part of an objective decision to charge anyone with a crime. This case is tragic, and so are the too many other deaths that have occurred in our city. This comment brings Freeman’s objectivity into question.

Finally, Freeman’s comment that the jury “was wrong” in acquitting St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez in the 2016 shooting death of Castile was simply out of place and requires an open and public apology. The law enforcement community must stand up and confront this sentiment, because it shows that Freeman has prejudged Noor’s case based on his myopic and uninformed opinion of the Yanez case. Was Freeman ever in that courtroom? Did he hear any of that evidence? The Yanez jury disagreed with a charging decision — why? Because Ramsey County Attorney John Choi was wrong! Freeman must consider that the Ramsey County and U.S. attorney’s offices got it wrong and were wrong from the beginning. If he cannot accept this as a fact, then how can he be fair with his decisions affecting Noor?

While I commend Freeman’s comment that his job is to determine whether Noor has done something criminal, and whether there is enough admissible evidence to support a charge, the tone and content of his overall statements do not reflect this laudable principle. In the interest of fairness to the community and the officers who serve this community, these comments must be responded to. The day-to-day lives of Minneapolis police officers just got a little tougher by misplaced and inaccurate comments about one incident. Mr. Freeman, please do better in the future.

Bob Kroll is president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis.

asshat BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn's Avatar
    $#@! You, Bob.

Why is a cop who has refused to talk to investigators after shooting a woman for no discernible reason still on the police force collecting pay? And $#@! you, Bob.
    Last edited by JMHammer; 09-16-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Does the police union chief get a bump in pension benefits every time he says "fine young woman"??? Creepy as $#@!.

Like some other cops I know who play this game with how many times you can say "meow"...only this is far more tragic.

This 'above the law $#@! for cops has got to change.

Does the police union chief get a bump in pension benefits every time he says "fine young woman"??? Creepy as $#@!.

Like some other cops I know who play this game with how many times you can say "meow"...only this is far more tragic.
    I had to re read it several times mid paragraph thinking I had already read that

Quote Originally Posted by immortal13 View Post
    This 'above the law $#@! for cops has got to change.
    It has in Texas. Now they have special “diversion courts” all their own so they don't have to measure up to the same standard as ordinary (read: lower class) citizens.

asshat DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    Bob should stick to sucking $#@!s.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5