+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin BBQ

asshat BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn's Avatar
    ncaa, agreed. it makes you happy too. free food. :-)

like i said, i have been to the old muellers on manor road a ton while i was in grad school. i used to eat in the back porch area to avoid smelling like smoke when i went back to the lab. many times in that little house too.

i miss that place even if john had a horrible personality. his pork chop was amazing as was his beef ribs which he rarely had. i once had a smoked t-bone there. it was the only time i saw him have it and i said might as well eat it. muellers followed by a baseball game at the disch was hard to beat.

so is this place as good as muellers? i don't see it being better. my guess is as good with a nicer guy running the show.

Faux Aggy hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Duke
    Tito Cabrito has spoken
    That name always makes me laugh.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    That name always makes me laugh.
    The hell of it is, it's kind of sticking, even at home.

asshat TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TPCJ007's Avatar
    I stopped by today and the brisket was great. But I did notice the price went up from $11 to $13 per pound. Just the cost of doing business i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TPCJ007
    I stopped by today and the brisket was great. But I did notice the price went up from $11 to $13 per pound. Just the cost of doing business i guess.
    The food's good, but that's too expensive. Kreuz is less than $10/lb.

asshat Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbaman
    are you serious?

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TPCJ007
    Idoit

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw
    are you serious?
    Yeah, I'm serious. $13/lb is too high. $11 was pushing it. The food's good, but he's in a TRAILER. it's not like you're paying for his big overhead and waitstaff.

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    WORST. POST. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmithIV
    WORST. POST. EVER.
    Just telling it like it is. Sorry I'm not part of the circle jerk.

asshat Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic's Avatar
    Rudy's charges $5.89 for a half pound. That's $11.78/pound.

Just for comparison to another local place.

asshat Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand's Avatar
    Ruby's is 15.95/lb and Iron Works is 13.95/lb, but whatever. I'll gladly take what trubbaman won't buy.

EVEN if they cost 3 or 4 dollars/lb more, which they dont', if you eat a 1/2 lb. of meat for your meal, you're spending and extra $1.50-2.00 per meal. You should not ever eat out away from home if this makes a difference to you. Enjoy your $2 saving drive all the way to $#@!ing lockhart, genius.

asshat Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins
    Enjoy your $2 saving drive all the way to $#@!ing lockhart, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmand
    Ruby's is 15.95/lb and Iron Works is 13.95/lb, but whatever. I'll gladly take what trubbaman won't buy.
    I don't go to those places. The food is not as good and they're even higher, but at least they have more overhead to factor in.

I don't come in and get 1/4 lb and a rib, I get 3-5 lbs of meat and I notice a 20 percent hike. Build up some clients and increase prices by 20 percent and you should expect some pushback.

I didn't say I was going to stop going there, but I do think $13/lb is too high, that's all.

asshat BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    is it a little high? yes. is it worth it? hells yeah!

asshat landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses landman grows his own roses
    $10/pound for very average brisket an hour away is better than $13/pound for outstanding brisket 10 minutes away????

Makes perfect sense to me...

asshat El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo Shaggy Silver Club El Guapo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSooner518
    The quality was EXCELLENT. Maybe a half-step behind the absolute giants, but by FAR the best in Austin proper, and can easily compete on any given day. Brisket was absolutely superb, 9.5/10. I tried both the espresso sauce and pork sauce on it, didn't need any at all. Great crust, great flavor, just awesome. Ribs were very good, a LITTLE dry, maybe b/c they were from the short end.
    I was there on Wednesday also and got some brisket, sausage, and ribs to go. I too found the ribs a bit dry, so maybe he was just off that day.

And I'm sorry, the place is good and I'll be back, but $13/pound is too much to pay for barbecue from a trailer.

asshat CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallamaticBevo
    is it a little high? yes. is it worth it? hells yeah!
    I sure as hell don't mind paying a litting extra if it means supporting a good, local small business. Aaron is an independant guy trying to make a go of it with high quality product, not some chain pumping out mass quantity crap. He's also a hell of a nice guy. I stopped in for lunch yesterday and Aaron, remembering that my son loves the pulled pork, gave me some free pulled pork to take home to my son. That kind of high quality mixed with personal service will keep me coming back.

asshat pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club
    cash only?

the guy has a point. not sure what could have warranted the price hike though i'll still pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by pacman
    cash only?

the guy has a point. not sure what could have warranted the price hike though i'll still pay it.
    He's got a visa/ MC sticker in the window of his trailer.

my guess is the fact that he's selling out by 1:30 makes him realize the demand is pretty strong. I'd hope that he's putting that extra $2/lb into a second pit and then bring the price back down.

asshat BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman
    cash only?

na i think you can do cards

asshat pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club
    thank you

Yes, he takes credit cards

I don't come in and get 1/4 lb and a rib, I get 3-5 lbs of meat and I notice a 20 percent hike.
    My bad. I should have said "enjoy your drive to Lockhart to save $20 on barbecue, genius."

asshat TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Yeah, things are cheaper in Lockhart. Houses are tens of thousands of dollars cheaper for the exact same square footage. OMG WHAT A RIP!

I got 1/4 lb brisket (with an extra slice and a burnt end thrown in free), 3 smaller pork ribs and a link of sausage, all very good to sublime for $7.50. With the price increase it would now be $8.00. Couldn't be more worth it.

you can also slip over to the red river HEB and pick up a six of something and bring it over.

asshat TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSooner518 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky b
    you can also slip over to the red river HEB and pick up a six of something and bring it over.
    yep! or take the Q to go, and drink water at home. or whatever beverage of choice.

I don't come in and get 1/4 lb and a rib, I get 3-5 lbs of meat and I notice a 20 percent hike.
    My bad. I should have said "enjoy your drive to Lockhart to save $20 on barbecue, genius."
    I didn't say I was driving to Lockhart to get cheaper barbecue. I said that Kreuz, regarded by many as the best in Texas, is cheaper and that I think $13/lb is too high, especially from a trailer. I'm not as stupid as you seem to assume I am, I'm just not that crazy about the price and it seems high to me.

Pretty amazing overreaction from some of you.

if you're amazed by that, you've not paid much attention around here.

asshat DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98's Avatar
    I didn't say I was driving to Lockhart to get cheaper barbecue. I said that Kreuz, regarded by many as the best in Texas, is cheaper and that I think $13/lb is too high, especially from a trailer. I'm not as stupid as you seem to assume I am, I'm just not that crazy about the price and it seems high to me.

It's clear he's in a pretty severe shortage situation at his current price point. The only thing to do is up the price, up the quantity supplied, and find that equilibrium point where the new quantity supplied equals the new quantity demanded. Will he loses customers? Yup. Will he increase his revenue, regardless? Yup.

Economics 101... It applies to BBQ, too.

Don't hate on him b/c the market is working to your angst.

asshat BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn Shaggy Bronze Club BearLakeHorn's Avatar
    too bad SB wasn't around when john mueller was here.... might still be open and not in a trailer.

yeah, the main point is that you say it's too high, but he's selling out of product at that price and there is no favorable alternative. You want great BBQ in Ausint? It costs $13/lb right now. It's science or something.

asshat Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky b
    Monarch ftw

Who gives a flip that it's from a trailer? I sure don't. I don't seek out barbecue spots for the ambiance.

went. loved it. paid for sausage. didn't get it. :(

did enjoy the ribs and brisket though.

potato salad wasn't bad at all. beans were very meh. if they would cook 'em up like borracho beans, it would be fantastic. wouldn't even be any trouble for them.

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearLakeHorn
    too bad SB wasn't around when john mueller was here.... might still be open and not in a trailer.
    I doubt it.

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    trubbaman IS right y'all. It is way too expensive and everyone should stop going there. Rudy's is right down the road.

bunghole Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club Horn21 Shaggy Bronze Club
    yeah, i don't see how it being out of a trailer has anything to do with the price to value issue. for me, the value of delicious bbq is $13/lb, regardless of whether or not a trailer is involved. his overhead has absolutely zero correlation to that value, for me. you pay for something's perceived worth, not what it costs. pretty basic economics here.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn21
    yeah, i don't see how it being out of a trailer has anything to do with the price to value issue. for me, the value of delicious bbq is $13/lb, regardless of whether or not a trailer is involved. his overhead has absolutely zero correlation to that value, for me. you pay for something's perceived worth, not what it costs. pretty basic economics here.

This. Say some multimillionaire rancher who loves Austin and BBQ donates all the cattle necessary for his brisket needs to Franklin BBQ. His beef cost is now zero. Do I care? Should I expect him to drop brisket to $7/lb? Of course not. The value to me, the consumer, remains exactly the same.

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    I live in Chicago. I would chop off my left pinky toe for some decent BBQ. I can't believe anyone is bitching about $13 a pound for great brisket. If you are, you're one cheap $#@!er.

All right, dammit. I just had a rib and some brisket and it's too damn good. I withdraw my complaint.

I reserve the right to gripe when he hits $15/lb though.

asshat bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmand
    Monarch ftw
    78723, holla!

purveyor of taste huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge has a gigantic e-peen. huge's Avatar
    trubba, you took your penance like a man, you can stay.

Thanks, huge.

asshat CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan's Avatar

Welcome to the shag, noob.

asshat Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw's Avatar
    the shaggy beatdown was successful once again

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    sigh

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    I went back again today because all he had left last time was sausage and chopped beef. I got a 1/2 lb of moist brisket and a 1/2 lb ribs and 2 more links of sausage. $#@!ING DELISH! The potato salad wasn't bad either.

bunghole ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk's Avatar
    Went by a couple of days ago to see if Aaron could cater my mothers funeral reception. He offered me a drink then sat down with me to figure out how much food I would need. I've never had to cater an event before and he admitted that he didn't have much experience with catering either but we managed to figure it out. Not only was the service personal and excellent but the price was about half as much as I was quoted from another, completely forgettable, bbq restaurant.

We had relatives coming in from out-of-state and all over Texas and they all agreed that the food was delicious. I can't thank Aaron and his lovely wife enough for all they did to help us. I wish him nothing but continued success and will always recommend him whenever possible.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast