+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 157 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin BBQ

Franklin BBQ

So after reading the John Mueller thread, I decided to brave the cold and head over to Franklin BBQ for lunch.

Here's the trailer:

Here's where the magic happens:

Here's the menu:

They also advertise Bourbon Banana Pudding on the weekends.

I ordered a two-meat plate with brisket and ribs and also tacked on a link of sausage just so I could try everything, pulled pork notwithstanding. He asked me how I liked my brisket, I told him 'fatty and burnt'. He cut me off a burnt end to munch on while he prepared my order and then threw some burnt ends on my plate to go with the slab of brisket.

Here's my plate:

The sides were meh. I normally don't even bother with sides but it was just easier to order a plate since I was trying to sample a bit of everything.

Here's a better look at the brisket:

The brisket was damn good. The couple of burnt pieces thrown on top were a great touch. It was juicy and flavorful. I'd rate the brisket 8/10.

Here's a better look at the pork rib:

This was the highlight of my meal. The meat was juicy and just slid right off the bone. They weren't over-seasoned, which has always been a problem for me with most bbq places. Possibly the best ribs I've ever had. 10/10.

Here's a better look at the sausage:

Nice and mealy, like I like it, but it wasn't great. I couldn't really put my finger on why though. I ate it right after the rib so maybe I was just too euphoric over the rib for anything to match up. 7//10.

Overall, the barbecue was fantastic. It's Lockhart quality, or at least pretty damn close, 5 minutes from downtown. Highly recommended. Only drawback is pretty limited hours (11am-4pm) and closed Monday/Tuesday. And it's a trailer with picnic tables so not ideal for inclement weather. The cold today didn't phase me but he said I was the first person today to not take it to go.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Shaggy.

Field.

Trip.

Seriously.

As soon as weather allows.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan
    Shaggy.

Field.

Trip.

Seriously.

We should get likkered up and go steal that pit.

asshat Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog's Avatar
    Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert
    ^
    In.
    I have a trailer hitch.

asshat Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand's Avatar
    I've been meaning to bump/start a thread about this place for weeks now but never got around to it.

I cannot recommend this place enough. I've probably become one of his most regular customers because this awesome little trailer is only blocks from my house. I love it so much that I could eat here just about every day. In fact, I'd go so far as to say this is the best cue joint in Austin, by far.

Even though I was a huge fan of Mueller's on Manor, I was nonplussed when I read that blog post Pat Sharpe wrote about John Mueller. Why? Because, frankly, Aaron Franklin is just as good if not better. He used to work for John and he acquired that same smoker that once sat outside the intersection of Manor and Poquito, filling my neighborhood with those lovely aromas of smoked animal flesh.

You need to get here yesterday. It's a block or so [s:8a51c33eca]south[/s:8a51c33eca]north of Dreamers on the I35 frontage road at Concordia (basically 34th St). They're only open Wed-Sunday 11-4 and it's BYOB. Bring him a beer and shoot the $#@! with him. He's a friendly guy who deserves your business. IOW, he's the anti-John Mueller.

asshat Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand Shaggy Bronze Club Gourmand's Avatar
    Btw I just ate a pork rib plate less than fifteen minutes ago. Today's ribs were exceptional. I've had them many times and they're always tender and well-seasoned, but the ones I had just now were probably the best ribs I've ever had.

The brisket is a firm 9/10 imo.

The price is right, too--$7.95 for a plate with two sides or $11 per lb. Where else can you get 'cue of this quality for that price without having to drive far outside the city limits?

It's actually a block or so north of Dreamers. Pretty sure Concordia was the first crossstreet after Dreamers. Don't want anyone hitting Dreamers and thinking they've passed it.

Yes, that's right. I was confusing the scrip club and the dildo shop.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    I'm goin' thats all there is to it.

bunghole Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry slams and goes hard. Spry's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this. I'm going next Wednesday.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Someday, I want to own an establishment that can be described as "between Dreamers and the Crazy Lady."

Someday, I want to own an establishment that can be described as "between Dreamers and the [s:02452138ca]Crazy Lady[/s:02452138ca]Chicas Bonitas."
    fify

Looks like I now have a reason to go back to law school, it's just across 35.

Someday, I want to own an establishment that can be described as "between Dreamers and the Crazy Lady."
    Does this establishment include scantily clad women romancing each other? If so, I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

asshat GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GPLonghorn5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog
    ^
    In.
    I have a trailer hitch.
    i'll help

I realize to people in Texas, this may be the norm, but I have a hard time getting excited to eat something cooked in a trailer.

asshat Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner2483
    I realize to people in Texas, this may be the norm, but I have a hard time getting excited to eat something cooked in a trailer.
    You didn't like your mom's cooking growing up, huh?

asshat Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain's Avatar
    Shaggy.

Field.

Trip.

Seriously.

IBDown

asshat e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    That looks damn good.

Don't mean to derail, but what is the deal with butterkrust type sliced white bread and fine barbecue? Yes, I know it is traditional, but if you served a better bread would your barbecue be looked down upon?

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by e
    That looks damn good.

Don't mean to derail, but what is the deal with butterkrust type sliced white bread and fine barbecue? Yes, I know it is traditional, but if you served a better bread would your barbecue be looked down upon?
    It's like those water crackers they serve with good cheese. They taste like nothing b/c they're supposed to taste like nothing. Don't want to distract from good Q by adding anything unnecessary. Hell, I would classify Butterkrust as "high end" BBQ bread.

I predict that tomorrow around 11:01 AM about 40 guys in burnt orange are going to converge on Franklin's BBQ, each carrying a 6-pack of beer, eying each other and thinking "I bet he's from shaggybevo" but nobody will say anything because they don't want to be "that guy" from the interweb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk
    You didn't like your mom's cooking growing up, huh?
    Well done.

asshat Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Traffic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz
    I predict that tomorrow around 11:01 AM about 40 guys in burnt orange are going to converge on Franklin's BBQ, each carrying a 6-pack of beer, eying each other and thinking "I bet he's from shaggybevo" but nobody will say anything because they don't want to be "that guy" from the interweb.
    I'm leaving work early and am seriously contemplating going there before heading home.

asshat CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan's Avatar
    Never heard of this place but it looks like I need to go and soon. Hmm, no lunch plans tomorrow...

asshat BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b

Re: Franklin BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou415
    Here's a better look at the pork rib:

asshat CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? CPHornFan's Avatar
    I stopped by there today for lunch and it was awesome - well worth the 30 minute drive from Cedar Park.

I actually liked the brisket more than the ribs but they were both excellent. He gave me a burnt end from the lean side and I've never had such moist brisket from the lean side. I thought it was the fatty saide until he told me otherwise. The brisket may be too salty for some, but if you like bold flavors, you'll love it. Neither meat needed sauce. In fact, I didn't put any sauce on them because I was enjoying the flavor of the meat too much.

The guy that runs the place is friendly and clearly loves doing what he's doing. This is easily the best BBQ I've had in the city of Austin and I highly recommend it to BBQ lovers.

asshat texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch's Avatar
    He has a blog

http://franklinbbq.blogspot.com/

Lots of interesting entries about the startup.

This is really good to know. We've needed some decent barbecue outside of House Park for some time now.

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.

I sent an email to the guy that writes the Full Custom BBQ blog about Franklin and got this response:

You have good taste. Franklin Bbq is indeed exceptional. I ate there on Sunday, and loved everything I tried, especially the brisket. I'll have a review up soon.

Just got back from Franklin BBQ. Got the fat brisket and two links of sausage. Very, very good. Will go back.

[/img]

I tried the espresso sauce and the "pork sauce." The espresso was good, but I liked the pork sauce a lot more. It was more vinagery and spicy.

He warned me that the brisket might not be as tender as it could be due to fluctuating smoker temps(weather), but at least the stuff I got was tender.

asshat Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog's Avatar
    Heh...brisket sammich , ribs, and tater salad.
    Yes, that's sauce, sue me. It's "espresso" sauce, and it's damn good. Should be awesome on his pulled pork.
    Quality BBQ...the rub on the ribs is nice and peppery. Aaron's a pretty nice guy, he seems to know his way around a smoker.

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Which one of you $#@!s took 5 lbs of brisket at lunch? He was sold out at 1:30 because of you so I went without. He had 2 ribs left which were a little dry but the flavor was nice. Pulled pork was good and the sausage was very tasty. Will definitely go back (earlier next time) and get the brisket.

Must have been the guy in a telecom van who pulled up right behind me.
    Aaron said he was surprised that he had so many customers when it was so damn cold.

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    I told Aaron about this thread. He was excited.

asshat alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore. alldone is a rep whore.
    Got lunch there this morning. Brisket was excellent, as was the pulled pork. Very moist, perfect smokiness, and tasty bark on both. Sausage was ok, but I'm not big sausage guy. Espresso sauce was interesting.

Overall, best BBQ in Austin. Hopefully this raises the bar, and other places follow. Support better BBQ!

I've been meaning to check out this place.

Is the rub there as peppery as Mueller's in Taylor?

I would say yes. Quite peppery.

Quite peppery but not as much as Mueller's imo.

$#@!, I'm craving some good 'cue but I'm leaving town Wednesday morning and won't be back till Monday.

This looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by flaco
    Quite peppery but not as much as Mueller's imo.
    Good, because Mueller's 'cue tastes like grinding peppercorns straight into my mouth. it wasn't always this way, but it has been for the past 2 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog
    Heh...brisket sammich , ribs, and tater salad.
    I had the exact same meal yesterday at kickoff for the noon game.

Goddamn, is it Wednesday yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmand
    I had the exact same meal yesterday at kickoff for the noon game.

Goddamn, is it Wednesday yet?
    I'm with you, man. I'm gonna pick up some brisket and ribs and take 'em home for the family tomorrow.

asshat Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper's Avatar
    Because I live in a god forsaken place with crappy barbecue, I hate all of you.

asshat Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21's Avatar
    281, MY WAY OF SHOWING LOVE TO THE FOLKS BACK HOME
    Houston Shaggy needs to scour the backroads and barrio in search of equivalent 'Cue.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    $#@! I had the day off today, went to check this place out, and forgot that it was only a wed - sun operation. $#@!ers.

Full Custom Gospel BBQ has their review up. It got five stars, one of only 12 such ratings in Texas (of approx. 250 different rated joints)

http://www.fullcustomgospelbbq.com/

asshat BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    PSA it's Wednesday! Open for bidness! Heading down there about 11:30 holla!

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    Quote Originally Posted by BallamaticBevo
    PSA it's Wednesday! Open for bidness! Heading down there about 11:30 holla!
    It's 11:42. Where the $#@! is your report & photos? & Don't you even TRY to tell us that you forgot your camera or your phone doesn't have one built in.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 157 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast