+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 350 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for another 'my dog is awesome' thread

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    Thanks, y'all. Bo is the best dog I have ever had and I'm happy that he's going to be with me awhile longer.

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    Hooray Taz, great news!!!

these are our boys Amos and Luther.. seem to be getting along real well.

asshat lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reason View Post
    damn linking not working...
    what kind of dog is molly?

asshat lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido is a rep whore. lonestarguido's Avatar
    oh yeah...and Taz..that is awesome news. Congrats.

In honor of Amos' arrival, thought I'd post another two of our boy Sammy. He turned nine this summer and started having trouble getting on the couch and bed, and is losing his eyesight in one eye. Fortunately, our awesome vet put him on a science diet j/d food that has worked miracles - he's back to his active, ball-chasing, bed- and couch-jumping self. Dogs are awesome, and Sammy is the best - an almost perfect dog (almost - he is not the brightest...)

with his very favorite rainbow ball - pretty gay (actually gay, like rainbow gay pride), but it's his favorite, and they don't make the solid color ones anymore. we don't mind, though, we are very liberal and accepting in our house. sammy can be as gay proud as he wants!
    Last edited by TenaciousTgarden; 11-06-2010 at 11:05 PM.

asshat The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarguido View Post
    what kind of dog is molly?
    Part Shar pei for sure, and we think by her coloring and mannerisms that she is blood hound as well....

asshat slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch's Avatar
    Last night we're sitting in the living room watching the games, and our oldest son comes walking downstairs( visible from living room) and our beagle jumps out of my lap, hair standing up, and starts growling and baying at him. She starts running for the stairway in attack mode- our 17 year old son had put on a hoodie with the hood covering his head and most of his face, and she didn't know who the hell he was. In her mind, somebody was wishin for death coming in her house!

He pulls the hood down and she chills out a bit, but has to run over and sniff him over and over( beagles only trust their noses!) I have always wondered what she would do if a stranger actually came into the house unannounced, because she loves the kids bringing their friends over and doesn't growl at people that are welcome. I guess we got a little glimpse of her instincts taking over- it was awesome( and hillarious!)

asshat RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24's Avatar
    Here is Layla (roughly 5 months). She is due to get spayed w/ her rabies vaccine on November 23rd. She is spoiled, and is an awesome dog.

bunghole rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49 slams and goes hard. rlee49's Avatar

Miniature Australian Shepherds

Hemi:

Bailey:

Video of them all grown up:

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    This is Colt. We just picked up this little guy last weekend. He is a force to be reckoned with and I'm in awe of his destructive ability.

colt is a great looking dog

asshat RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    This is Colt. We just picked up this little guy last weekend. He is a force to be reckoned with and I'm in awe of his destructive ability.

I'm guessing it is a lab too? I have one (obviously). She $#@!ing chews everything, don't know how to stop it.

My black lab went from being called Beauty (daughter picked the name) to Destroyer and is now affectionately known as You $#@!ing Bitch!!!!

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    Yeah, he's Lab. We've spent the last few days trying to bomb proof the house, but so far he's been somewhat unstapable. The little booger has razor blades for teeth and draws blood just about everytime he gets anywher near your hands. Looks like we really have our hands full with this little devil, but he'll be worth it in the long run, we hope.

asshat Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine's Avatar
    Not my dog, but this is why dogs are awesome:

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderzX24 View Post
    I'm guessing it is a lab too? I have one (obviously). She $#@!ing chews everything, don't know how to stop it.
    You really don't. Bruce is 6 years old and still has 'moments'. In his youth, he ate a couch (multiple times), 8 remotes, countless shoes and clothes, and a wall. He's also the greatest dog ever, so there's that.

asshat fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen has a gigantic e-peen. fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Dammit Beau. That made me cry.

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    That's why you go to the pound and get a 1 year old one.

I got Major when he was about 1 year old. A little crazy at first but he's settled down nicely. Wife still thinks he's insane, I think he's just right.
    He's a pure bred and cost the original owner $1800. She got rid of him because he was out of control. Which is pretty funny as she had him during the worst time, and I've had him for the best time.
    As long as I take him swimming or to the park every 2-3 days he's fine.
    I had a bunch of $#@! in the truck the last week and hadn't taken him anywhere until yesterday. For the few days before that he would start running around and barking as loud as he could whenever I'd get my keys or put shoes on.

asshat slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch's Avatar
    dammit, Beau.

That was so good, it pissed me off for that poor dog.

drunk drivers suck- yet another reason why!

asshat UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr grows his own roses UTEngr's Avatar
    Furk drunk drivers... and furk Beau....

it's gett'n dusty in here.. gotta open up some dam windows....

asshat TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd's Avatar
    New picture of my dog and a short video. Daisy is 3 years old now.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasEd View Post
    New picture of my dog and a short video. Daisy is 3 years old now.

I'm not sure if it's just weird perspective or what but that pic is really $#@!ing with my mind.

asshat drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club
    Snapped this one at lunch with my camera phone... Samson and Delilah being lazy...

asshat Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore.

My dog Wren is on the right. Her father Rab is on the left.

Wren earned her HT and PT titles in herding this fall.
    Last edited by Woland; 11-21-2010 at 12:46 PM.

asshat bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb's Avatar

8 month chiweenie Hannah joins 3 year old dachshund Doodle

So I'm sitting on the couch tonight watching TV, with my golden curled up halfway in my lap. My lab comes walking in and decides she wants on the couch too, but the golden has already taken the prime spot, and he's the dominant one, so not much she can do there. What does she do instead? Gets on the couch at the far end, climbs up on the back part, walks the balance beam down to my end, and lays down and goes to sleep. On top of the couch, like she's a cat or something. I couldn't believe it.

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    i need to get a picture of my neighbors black lab i kind of want to steal. he comes over and plays w/ my dog once a week or so. wanders up the driveway making my dog go nuts so i let him out to play w/ his buddy. this black lab is a solid 80+ lbs and loves me. makes me stay aware and light on my toes because he just comes galloping into me. bonus if he's just come from a swim like last week. he's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bnb View Post
    What are you doing Swan?!?! Hahaha, awesome pic.

asshat Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine probably preboards planes Beau Vine's Avatar
    Zeus had his first try at draft work yesterday... Both teachers said he was a natural:

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    Zeus had his first try at draft work yesterday... Both teachers said he was a natural:

+rep that is one awesome hog molly.

asshat orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangeuahorn2's Avatar
    This is Charlie. My wife was never a dog person. Then she met Charlie. She made my wife a dog person, takes her on rides, naps on the couch with her.... I brougt her home a couple of years ago a few weeks after I had just been laid off from a job. Some lady in a Wal Mart parking lot said she was looking to get rid of her. She's such a good dog, I can't imagine why the lady didn't want her. She isn't yippy at all like you would think by looking at her. She tries to sound like a large dog when she barks. Recently during a walk at the par she jumped into a creek chasing after some ducks. She goes a whole 10 pounds.

Last edited by orangeuahorn2; 12-13-2010 at 05:03 AM.

fucktard tex is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    This thread is frickin awesome

So we just went had someone take our family Christmas picture -- about 20 of them.

All 20 turned out "unusable" because the same "problem" showed up in every picture...

"Remove redeye" did not do the trick...
    Last edited by Beau Vine; 12-23-2010 at 01:35 PM.

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?

Best dog I have ever had

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    lol beau vine!
    good lookin' dog there flaco.

cori got a new blanket for xmas from my mom and got to try it out last night. he was so happy to be allowed on the couch and totally understood that the blanket was his spot. he crashed out like this for a couple of hours, woke up and stretched out, then stayed there til this morning.

this is how he spends a good part of his time

^
    |
    |
    Haha!

Here's a short video of Colt since the last time I posted a photo of the little pup.

asshat Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun

I think I've posted this pic before but it is one of my favorites. Auburn the cata what is mine.

A few minutes later. Wet clean dog is cold and unimpressed.

Tapatalk and $#@!

Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    Yesterday
    aaahahahahahahaha! everyone who's ever owned a lab (and several other breeds, I'm sure) has a picture just like that! DJ loves to retrieve rocks off the river bottom ...

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix's Avatar
    Here's my new foster from the humane society. Not sure how long I'll have her, but she has already overcome ringworm, demodex mange, and has had surgery on both of her eyes. She has a heart of gold and will shine like a diamond when she's all fixed up.

whick - how old? just had a friend on facebook asking about what breed she should get for her 2 kids (1 and 4).

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix's Avatar
    She's about 1 year and a half. Really nice temperament. lab/sharpei(?) mix. I'm guessing I'm gonna have her for at least a month.

asshat RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO's Avatar
    Boarding the VIP private Space Ark to leave this pathetic little rock.
    This is what I think the last thing I will see when my wife's (really really really gay) Maltese finally has enough of my (really really really gay) jokes about him:

He really is gay, though... NTTAWWT.

Not my dog, but here's two minutes that'll put a smile on your face...

http://comedy.video.yahoo.com/?l=3774749&v=7652402

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    I'm a little worried about the guy. He's been acting a bit strange lately. Just sort of moping around.

asshat Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore.
    Learning to work sheep just last weekend.

asshat DoneWithWhiskey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DoneWithWhiskey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DoneWithWhiskey's Avatar
    I want a $#@!ing dog so bad. Either a Lab or a bordie collie. I have a one bedroom apartment & wont be home during the day.

I love dogs so much I just dont have it in to me to leave a dog alone all day in a small place....
    Maybe in a year or so when I get a bigger place.

I am so $#@!ing worried about my dog. He goes outside and hides behind a bush for hours. He won't follow instructions. He lays around and just won't move. It's like he's had a stroke or something. It's just horrible.

He's the best dog I've ever had and it's just tearing me up seeing him like this.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 350 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast